[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is not the world we belong to.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (899 KB, 3104x1746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
899 KB, 3104x1746
Hey /pol/ how do you feel?

>How do you keep yourself strong enough to wake up everyday in a light of all that's happening around.
>How do you you live with the redpill.

Past year have been progressively worse and worse. I realized long time ago that I as an individual and human being do not matter at all, but I am feeling more and more alienated with each passing day. It's like world around me is going crazy, people are living their lives thinking that the things are as they are supposed to be. No one asks questions, everyone is in line, they just work 8-10 hours a day only to SURVIVE.

I do not matter at all, I have no voice whatsoever, I swallowed the redpill, I see it all, but what if I am wrong? What if the redpill is just subjective state of mind. What if it's US who are crazy? How do we know that the world and the future we are looking up to are not just a mirage.

I've been getting progressively redpilled for a long time, very long time, I came from different background, been born on the clash of two epochs, I belong nowhere, I am not welcome in the place I've been born, I am not welcome in the place I live. Everything I knew about world, all the facts weighted just diluted into huge grey goo. There is no objective truth no matter how hard you try to justify yourself. So pol, am I going crazy or am I just too deep in a rabbit hole. I cannot even see right or wrongs anymore, everything is just an event in the timeline of this world.

>Thread theme: I miss the future.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fEaStyH8rk
>>
>>76717229
Just holding on for the end of civility, can't wait.
>>
>>76717229

I am ordinary citizen, I have a wife, luckily no kid yet. I have a very good paying job, way above average of the others. I look just like every other guy you could see in a tram or a subway. But Inside I feel hollow. I lack purpose, all what I will do will perish, Sure, I can satisfy my physical need, but I still hunger inside, there is something more, that eludes me, I cannot grasp its concept. I do not know what is it. Maybe it's the fact that I will not see my kid getting older. I will not see the dawn of mankind, but I am not even sure, if it will ever happen anymore.
>>
idk, dope song tho
>>
>>76717497
Sweden as usual with no contribution whatsoever.

To op: the redpill can be turned into strength. Stand up for yourself, argue your case when normies get out of hand and love your family. Don't let it consume you, get outside and do physical work like running etc. Start reading some more nuanced redpill literature and take a break from pop and the news. Don't worry, you're gonna die one day.
>>
>>76717492
>>76717229

What is it, that I lack in my life? I am not power hungry. I feel extremely tired of everything, mundane tasks, every day, doing nothing of value.

The redpill makes me question my previous decisions, my opinions. I do not understand the world anymore.

>Song No.2
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
>>
the internet killed society
>>
sounds to me like you're depressed. I think online, and especially on 4chan, many people seem to believe that life is awful, the world is falling apart, everything sucks etc. It is your choice to feel that way about the world. It is objective reality that life for humanity is vastly better than it was in the past, and has been improving for centuries. This is supported across the board by reliable statistics about lowring crime in the west, wars becoming less regular and lethal, longevity increasing, poverty dropping, etc. This realization alone, when one can accept it, should be enough for you to at least challenge your assumptions and therefore your perspective on life.
>>
lack of Daily islamic raids to fight off killed our society.

Truly the warriors of Western Civilisation are going extinct
>>
I have been an hikikomori for around 5 years, and since then I am a neet who leaves the house not so much. In all of these years I have read alot of info in all ways, and now I have a very traditionalist view. My hearth has become cold as fuck, but somehow I have developed a sense of unity and compasion with my fellow spanish idiots. Is weird.

In my adolescence I was a marxist anarchist, but around the 16yo I had an existential crisis. You can't imagine how hard it hitted me. Nietzsche helped me but... I stop believing marxism and such bullshit and saw how dangerous it was, but at the same sense I rejected the way of living that society wanted for me. I felt like this era wasn't for me... I always tried to find the way to get a rural life in ny own farm and such, but I never had any help from anyone and then the crisis came ruining everything even more.

Now I still feel like I don't belong in this shitty era, but now I can deal with it. I still want my farm tho...
>>
>>76717229
2016 is the year of the Uncucking
>>
>>76717736

Thank you Denmark for your input. I am just a lurker and It's a heart warming to see some comprehensive reply apart from just meme lording on everything.

Honestly, I am not sure If that's the case, I am as normie as you can get myself. But that's the point, I do not even need to stand up for myself, I am not bullied, I am alienated, that's something different. I think that it's the view of average /pol/ack, that makes you think some of the thoughts you've put on screen. It would be much easier If I had new things to try but that's the point. I love my wife, I am physically fit, I am well knowledgeable and read, I posses skills that allow me to exist, not just survive with only a fraction of time investment. And yet I still feel completely surreal.
>>
>>76717229
You are not doing anything wrong OP.

Stay strong
>>
>>76717229
I feel your pain OP, hard to stay positive in these times. But if it's gunna get better it's going to get a lot worse first
>>
>>76717989

I've been a human being for the past 25 years, I've been bullied, been oppressed but also I've been granted opportunity and trust. I am not even sure what is it, that I've become. I cannot be a judge no more, because I am myself out of the ordinary and guilty.

I've been mostly a chill out teen, enjoying the world I live in but something changed. Like I said, I am well read, but I do not blindly follow, I always ask questions. It's easy to stick to just one point of view, no matter where you slap it. But once you weight everything, It becomes a mess. It's easy to be a nihilist, really, but that's just an escape from a struggle in my opinion. Sure, you may feel comfort in knowing what you do, but Is it really how it's supposed to be?

I sometimes feel, that you all people try to fit in the brackets that the society puts you in, even the /pol/ brackets.

We all lost value for human life, for the true freedom of opinion and expression, but I do not blame anyone, it's the way that it's served that is flawed. You cannot condemn a madman for being one just because you see the world as you do and he does not.

Everything about my life became rather contradictory lately. I can elaborate, but I don't think it will match into /pol/ narrative.
>>
>>76718481

True. But what if we will go past the point of no return? I sometimes wish for the world wide culling, and I do not even care, if I will be mere number between all the causalities. It's really hard to understand myself lately, no one prepared me for this. Everyone said, that teen years are the hardest, you will go through development and will try to fit in some group, but the real struggle begins only now, how could they have not seen it coming?
>>
Why do I have to battle this division inside of me. Why do I sometimes get feeling of just stomping someones head into the ground, stealing his wife and possessions, going completely primal and feral (which I could do, physically speaking) while on the other hand I have completely contradictory thoughts of compassion with homeless and less fortunate than me, that are desperately trying to survive? I do not understand what drives me and balances me in between.

>Song No.3
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzroPCQOcMI
>>
>>76718066
This world is what you make of it. It can drive you insane and some people are just useful idiots to achieve that. You live in a surreal world because the world is surreal, virtue is lost and the endless pursuit of individual materialistic ends have taken over in the age of appearance. Feelings doesn't matter unless they belong to a minority group. The redpilled white man is fighting a real battle unparalleled to anything that is projected in the media. You can win this battle only if you stand up for yourself and deny this petty way of living a hollow and meaningless life in the rat race of mindless drones. Get in touch with your true self and don't be scared of alienation.
>>
File: Black_9bec99_5434465.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Black_9bec99_5434465.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
Should I succumb to the meme posting just to get the discussion going?
>>
>>76720187

Spectacular, why I am not surprised that this answer came came from Europe and not burgerland!?

It's astonishing how the sharing of your struggle could bring you to an answer you were looking for the whole time. Not everything is answered, but it's still more than I could hope for. It almost makes me want to befriend you, but you know how it goes about internet and the "homo" rules.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.