[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you /pol/niggers celebrating this glorious day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: pretogalday.png (124 KB, 784x393) Image search: [Google]
pretogalday.png
124 KB, 784x393
How are you /pol/niggers celebrating this glorious day?
>>
Family is portuguese. Will be spending the holiday being bitchy, passive-agressive, complaining, and self-loathing, like every other Portuguese activity
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 640x539
It must be shitty to live in ronaldoland
>>
Tower of joy?
>>
>>76715956
It's pretty cool, man. I imagine it must be like Turkey without the savage turks and separatist/religious terror attacks. Cooler weather as well, maybe. Safer, also.

>>76715873
Yeah, that's just about right.

>>76716148
That's the Castel of Guimarães, Svenbdullah. The first bastion of Portugal, a landmark of the birth of our Kingdom, whose anniversary is celebrated today.
>>
First
>>
File: 1463811742059.jpg (67 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1463811742059.jpg
67 KB, 385x385
>>76716410
we.. we wuz
>>
>>76716282
Is it a good place to visit? I'm more of a cultural tourist so somewhere with friendly English speaking locals, if such a place exists.
>>
>>76716477
The meme actually has nothing to do with the we wuz, it was something related to cover 5 or some shit lol
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2000x4353) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2000x4353
SOON
>>
>Gogle

Sad day when you can't even spell your own company right...
>>
File: Oporto_London_Victoria_Place.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Oporto_London_Victoria_Place.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>76715429

I'll get some Oporto's tomorrow night when I'm pissed.

Hope that helps.
>>
File: AljubarrotaBattle.jpg (483 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
AljubarrotaBattle.jpg
483 KB, 1200x700
>>76716526
Definitly. In general, most people you encounter will be able to communicate with you in English, more so if you're in one of our more populous cities.

Sintra is a must-visit, if you ever come here. Just look up "Landmarks in Sintra" on Google and you'll see the plethora of cultural-rich sites to visit in Sintra alone.

I'd tell you to avoid the big urban centers. Lisbon has a few good things to see, but I'd try avoiding it. The experience can be swiftly spoiled by the frequent approaches by foreigners who come here to peddle drugs on the street.

Go to Porto as well. Braga too. Look up "Santuário da Nossa Senhora do Sameiro".

>>76716799
>store is called Oporto
>doesn't sell francesinhas or tripas

Fucking hell, what a travesty.

If you come here, >>76716526, go to Porto and eat a francesinha, bacalhau à Brás and shit. It's good.
>>
>>76715429
>not conquering all the land between them and their rightful western coast
what did spain mean by this?
>>
>>76716697
>French map
>Implying this wont make the independence commies madder
>>
>>76717463
They did try. Three times.

Every time they tried, we won. You should look up Portuguese Military History. We've pulled some pretty glorious feats.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.