[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest /pol/. When you die and you meet the Baby Jesus, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: jesus-thumps-up1.jpg (65 KB, 388x400) Image search: [Google]
jesus-thumps-up1.jpg
65 KB, 388x400
Be honest /pol/.

When you die and you meet the Baby Jesus, and he's all like

>"You're going Hell because you chose the path of hate and fear over the path of love and understanding."

How will you respond?
>>
>>76713908
I'd tell him that he is a figment of my imagination and then he would vanish and I would wake up from my dream.
>>
>implying we wouldn't rather be in hell where all the cool people and our fuhrer are
>>
>>76713908
>you chose the path of hate and fear over the path of love and understanding
I didn't but since God is perfect if he judges me I deserve it

>>76714176
I thought this was EPIC at 15 too but please leave /pol/ till your off age
>>
Probably scream and cry a lot. Why do you ask?
>>
>>76714682
Do you think Hitler is in heaven?
>>
>>76714838
No
>>
>>76715002
Well then.
>>
kill myself to death
>>
>>76713908
"Shut the fuck up. Better to scream in pain for the rest of eternity, than to spend a second in presence of you cucks."
>>
File: 1465132900710.png (112 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1465132900710.png
112 KB, 640x1136
>>76713908
I also respond by bending that fucker over and raping him while making eye contact with his dad
>>
>>76713908

I will respond this:

When dealing with holy people that send to his followers their holy spirit of goodness and nicety and these very holy nice loving people are child rapists and haters of human nature, we have a habit of recognizing the devil and saying Save me Satan since they claim this is their enemy.

I heard heating is very high on heaven, so I'm gonna go with hell because I have the feeling that hellfire is an allegory for extreme demon fucking.

And every part of scripture is always open to interpretation to these very holy peoples.
>>
Probably put on a big histrionic show about how it's better to reign in hell than serve in heaven, ten minutes later when I'm in a nightmare hellscape and I understand why everyone laughed I'll probably just bite people I guess
>>
File: 1465539317180.png (443 KB, 1143x788) Image search: [Google]
1465539317180.png
443 KB, 1143x788
>>76713908
>/pol/
>Jesus

Pick one and only one.

Kek is running this operation now.
>>
>>76713908
It's all your fault
>>
>>76714838
Yes or at least in the Purgatory
>>
"Jesus never met a nigger"
>>
>>76715336
DUDE QUIT BEING SUCH A KEK LMAO
>>
>>76713908
> arguing with Jesus
Are you retarded?
>>
>>76713908

"Well, aren't you just the biggest hypocritical douchebag I've ever met."
>>
>>76713908
Jesus would never say that. You are thinking of Star Wars, you retarded faggot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.