[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i don't want to be v& but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: pol1.png (818 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pol1.png
818 KB, 1920x1080
why this topic got deleted so quickly ? Did he found something?
i didn't had the time to get in the topic was already 404ed..
>>
>>76712449
>4chan
>Multi-million dollar site
Moot was a hundredaire at best when not in debt, not sure about Hiroshima Nagasaki but he's probably not that well of too
>>
>>76712449
fuck, i love reading /x/ tier shit. too bad it 404d

thats why i have it set where if it 404s i can kep the thread open
>>
Delete this.
>>
lmao shills mad they can't samefag here
>>
>>76712566
The website is actually worth millions looks it up
>>
>>76712449

Thread is still on plebs.

>You'd have to be stupid to think that a multi million dollar site like 4chan just assigns IDs "incidentally" or "randomly". I started noticing a couple weeks back that IDs correspond to certain word groupings in the posts, and that if you match these up you derive an abbreviated phonetic alphabet that answers various questions the threads pose.

>At first I was uncovering hints about the presidential election, but because of whatever location monitoring algorithm is embedded into the site, the IDs can also reveal a certain degree of personal information not unlike user-specific ads. Has anyone else noticed this lately? I mentioned this to a friend of mine who browses this board, but he just laughed nervously. This makes me think he's had similar experiences or might even be working as a janitor to report certain behaviors of mine.

>Be careful out there guys. Sometimes the tinfoilers can be right.

I'm pretty sure the IDs are derived from your IP address alone.
>>
fake
>>
File: hillarynipples.jpg (56 KB, 676x612) Image search: [Google]
hillarynipples.jpg
56 KB, 676x612
>>76712449
Delete your account.
>>
>>76712449
Not politics related.
>>
>>76715150
Board politics.
>>
>>76712566
It's worth millions to the various agencies.

Look how much money they dumped into Obamacare and the twitching chicken fetus that resulted. This site didn't need any funding at all and it's the best monitoring extension Prism could ask for.
>>
>>76715087
This pic gets me so hard
You just KNOW
>>
>>76712449
>why this topic got deleted so quickly ? Did he found something?

Wanna see something great?

Go find a thread where people are talking about jobs, age, personality, what have you. Then mention data-mining. Even though the thread might be far from its limit, and even though it's still on page 1, it will usually be deleted shortly after being called out. This doesn't happen 100% of the time, but enough to notice.
>>
>>76712566
wikipedia and google say that hiroshimoot's other site 2ch made him $1m profit a year and i think 4chan is more popular so moot probably had to get paid atleast a 10m
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.