[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh shit Trump has Stumped again. You should not have doubted him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8
Oh shit
Trump has Stumped again. You should not have doubted him.
>>
>>76708215
Source sill voo plate
>>
>>76708215
>go back to
But I was born in Illinois.
>>
>>76708215
>Mexicans are not of European descent
Are Mexicans this deluded?
>>
Indians should fuck off.

This is my clay and I decided to let fat americans live in it.
>>
>>76708215

more retarded divisive rhetoric

shame on you
>>
>>76709153
one drop rule
>>
>>76709159
You did this, you did all of this.
>>
>>76709209
Shame on that faggot wetback judge, he's the one who said it, ya cunt!
>>
>>76708215
Shouldn't Hispanics leave because its actually a native american state?
>>
File: Jew sweating.jpg (14 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
Jew sweating.jpg
14 KB, 183x232
>>76708215
HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO REVEAL HIMSELF UNTIL AFTER THE GENERAL ELECTION, NOT THE PRIMARY. I TOLD HIM.
>>
Then they can begin work on fleeing california and trying to sneak into the midwest
>>
>>76710354
And only native Americans who originated from that region
>>
>>76710354
Shouldn't the Natives leave because the bears were here first?
>>
>>76708969
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/09/whites-go-back-europe-california-hispanic-state-said-founder-judge-curiels-group/#disqus_thread
>>
>>76710573
I've said this to spics before, pointing out that mexico owned california because they killed the tribes in california with white man weapons like guns

they always say "yeah but they're dead, and we're genetically close, so it's ours now."

lol. kill them all
>>
>>76708215
If you don't like white people why are you living in a white country?
Stupid spics.
>>
>>76708215
are the mainstream newspaper writing about it? because if not, none will care and trump being a racist status will remain.
>>
File: 1465372066220.jpg (105 KB, 463x463) Image search: [Google]
1465372066220.jpg
105 KB, 463x463
>>76708215
I never doubted Trump, this was another one of his plans to shine light on the 5th columns in our country.

Lets see the media play the "not le real la raza" meme after this.
>>
>>76711054
why is she so perfect?
>>
>>76711054
They'll just ignore it completely.
>>
I say we give them the land but first remove everything whites have built over the last 150 years and see how they do
>>
>>76708215
But jews already shat europe with niggers which weren't there when those whites left. Should niggers fuck off back to africa from europe as well?
>>
>>76711214
Not if Trump brings it up
>>
>>76710832

I knew exactly who this was from that statement.
That fucking nigger and his "radical lawyer" faggots. Literally kikes and spics going so far as to defend a confirmed terrorist bomber from back in the hippy eras because muh radical justice.

Thanks subversion.
>>
>>76711054
trump understands the media cycle better than anyone, it's INSANE

he knows they'll selectively broadcast his first message for 5 or 6 days "he's a mexican, he can't be trusted," even if he said more they'd edit it out. after 5 or 6 days, the message galvanizes the two parties, and the message breaks down, and finally, after 5 or 6 days, real discussion starts, they CANT control it at this point. now, la raza comes out. he DELIBERATELY waited. the media made it SO BIG that the details inevitably come out.

oh, a racial supremacy group? la raza?

this is the third time he's done this.

he understands the media better than the left. he understands the media better than ANYONE on the alt-right.

every day that goes by my optimism grows.
>>
>>76711054
>Lets see the media play the "not le real la raza" meme after this.

They already are.
There's a lot of people saying that "it's not the same La Raza", even though there's a link on their main page linking to the real La Raza site.
>>
>>76711214
until Trump brings it up, that is
>>
>>76710176
that not even a curiel quote
>>
>>76711228
If trump doesn't win just fucking nuke us.
>>
>>76708215
>majority of whites go back to Europa
>kicikng out the muslims ,leftist and the other vermin to make the west great again
>solving the problem of the eastern europeans
>uniting Europe onder a mostly monoracial union
>preparing for colonization 2.0
Like a poetry.
>>
I live in an "hispanic state", we're broke, the murder rate is astronomical and the roads are shit
>>
>California becomes the world's only Anglophonic Latin American country.

I'm really curious to see how this plays out.
>>
>>76711570
>colonization 2.0
>only this time we do it right and genocide the natives properly
>eventually this leads to a truly united Earth, with all of humanity rallying around one goal, interstellar conquest
we can dream, anon
>>
>>76711576

All describe California.
Reminder, majority hispanic for almost a year now.
>>
>>76710782
>Shouldn't the Natives leave because the bears were here first?

Europeans were here before the Natives actually, the Natives slaughtered the Europeans and took over the land, karma is a bitch.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/the-very-first-americans-may-have-had-european-roots-5517714/?no-ist
>>
>>76711576
>the roads are shit
Didnt know you lived in a libertarian utopia
>>
>>76708215

>no source

thread hidden, opinion discarded
>>
>>76709890
lol no. Read history and you will understand.
>>
>>76711576
How common are street fights and how violent do they get?
>>
>>76708215
>Leave Mexico/Columbia/Argentenia/whatever 3rd world country built by subhumans, to come to a white built nation of prosperity and oppourtunity.
>Demand that the white built nation be now filled with 3rd world subhuman scum.

What do they think is going to happen? Latino's are fucking stupid as shit.
>>
>>76712103
I'll never forgive the Iberians for being led by their dicks and not wiping them out
>>
>>76708215
He's right. It was our state first.
>>
>>76712490
I bet your whitewashed ass doesn't even speak Spanish

kys spic
>>
>>76712812
I live in California and go to a taco restaurant every other week. You are probably more whitewashed.
>>
>>76709153
Yes
>>
>>76712490
>our state
If we're giving everything back why don't you give Mexico back to Spain?
>>
File: 6ez1h7a.jpg (28 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
6ez1h7a.jpg
28 KB, 480x600
>>76711191
If she ran for president, would you vote for her /pol/?
>>
>>76713257
The Spanish stole our land from us. Do you even know basic education. You're probably jealous that even our illegals are smarter than you.
>>
>>76712000
im in one right now, how fares the wildlands road warrior?
>>
>>76713407
I'm pretty sure you are +60% European
>>
Why doesn't Britain have sexy blondes in politics. America has Ann Coulter, France has Marion Marechal-Le Pen, Russia has Natalia Poklonskaya, etc.
>>
>>76713397
yes bc we need those tittays on tha dolla
>>
File: trump orange is the new black.jpg (20 KB, 591x130) Image search: [Google]
trump orange is the new black.jpg
20 KB, 591x130
We're going to break the conditioning
>>
>>76709159
At least we killed MOST of our Indigenous population, you let these filth control half a continent!
>>
File: recon.jpg (120 KB, 1850x733) Image search: [Google]
recon.jpg
120 KB, 1850x733
>>76712490
america is white mans land...you keep pushing your degenerate plan i hope you remember the alamo m8 because you are gonna get a reminder
>>
File: ULTRA RARE PEPE DO NOT STEAL.gif (684 KB, 800x732) Image search: [Google]
ULTRA RARE PEPE DO NOT STEAL.gif
684 KB, 800x732
Trump is showing the world what's behind the curtain

Even if he isn't elected the brainwashing has been corrupted
>>
>>76708215
WELP
THIS BENEFITS TRUMP
>>
>>76708215
If we're all going this route then all humans need to go back to that origin valley in africa because the rest of the planet belongs to the Dragon King and the Draconian people.
>>
>>76713880
He is. They claim indigenous when it's suits them. Fact of the matter is, the Spaniards genocided locals and raped the women. The spawn of these rapes would further help in eradicating the locals. Another reminder to the pochos, Mexico started the war. We finished it. Get rekt.
>>
>white should go to europe!
>non-whites deserve to be in europe!

Well, which one is it?

Heck, it'd be fantastic if we all went back "home" and invested all our collective white privilege into one part of the world. Life would be fantastic in a whites only region.

Instead of wasting all that effort uplifting savages, we just look after ourselves. Take all our technology, progress and infrastructure with us back to the motherland and leave them all exactly how we found them.
>>
I don't know what to do. I'm 1/2 Peurto Rican 1/4 Polish 1/4 american mutt thats french based with a little native American in it. I don't speak spanish. I welcome the coming race war, and if theres no genetic or IQ test that can disprove the one drop rule, I ask that you make my death painless.

Are we really going to have to wait until these spics from mexico to cause the total societal collapse of Cali before we do something?

Has white society developed too much interdependence at this point that our government is going to keep siphoning money from other states to try to prop it up until we become so weak that China and Russia bulldoze us over?

Will the whites retreat unto their strongholds, and let the world population die off that they've artificially inflated by being so successful, or are they too much of emotional pussies?

One things for sure, niggers spics and jews cannot into civilization, and if they are successful at replacing whites, the entire infrastructure of society will collapse around them within a few and hominids will go back to caveman times and population values.
>>
>>76711323
Also dont forget the timing, saying this on the deciding day of the democratic primary he got massive media coverage on a day he shouldn't have.
>>
>>76708215
>hispanics shouldn't go back to Europe but whites should

Can anyone be this stupid?
>>
>>76711708
>interstellar conquest
>suddenly someone asks what flag we should plant
>triggers WW3
>>
>>76708215
What about white Hispanics? :DD
>>
>>76717199
They have to go back but their daughters must stay.
>>
File: muhammed2.png (451 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
muhammed2.png
451 KB, 1080x720
>>76709890
>>76711997

Yeah, Bro, we did.
Mexico is our fault. We are sorry, rest of America, we should have killed all natives, like in some other countries.
>>
I know Stefan is probably biased towards Trump, but if any of the MSM media did a tenth of what he did when looking at this judge they'd stop crying racism.
>>
>>76717506
No, they leave too.
>>
Impossible, MSM told me it was a mere coincidence
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.