[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with aussie girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: holmes12_be09ad.jpg (71 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
holmes12_be09ad.jpg
71 KB, 480x480
No, this is not a virgin post crying about how women don't like me. Sex is easy as fuck to get from aussie sluts and this post is not about sex.

Infact, picking up aussie girls for a root is god damn fucking easy. But it ends there. They're only fucking good for a root and i can't bear to be around them a second longer.

I don't think all women are this bad, but i just cannot seem to fucking meet a good one. And it's not for lack of trying either. I'm not picking up these sluts from just nightclubs, i've picked up 2 in the last week from church. I thought a church girl might have some morals, or be capable of a fucking conversation or just at the very least have a sense of fun that's not "LOOK AT ME I'M FUCKING PISSED YEA CUNNNT".

Has the combination of our booze culture combined with media jewry literally ruined aussie women?

Please cunts, how the fuck do i meet a quality woman to start dating? It seems like the holy grail among a sea of sluts incapable of being fucking human after the deed is done.

pic semirelated, aussie sluts
>>
>>76701008
don't go to churche you fucking newfag, there is only reformed hoes looking for a beta cuck to provide.

avoid degenerate places obviously, go for cultural places.
museum, art galleries, libraries, college and even campus
>>
>>76701008
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>76701008
Don't participate in hookup culture. You'll eventually get accused of rape. That's what these "empowered women" eventually do.
>>
>>76701008
Nothing is wrong with Aussie girls, every time our ship comes around they throw tennis balls with phone numbers written on them at the smoke deck.
Aussie broads are great.
>>
>>76701415
this
>>
>>76701300
I've done libraries, college and art gallery.

All fucking liberal sluts.

>>76701415
No, this thread is not about crying about women. It's for discussing what has impacted them and made them so messed up. It's like they're no longer women anymore.

I want to discuss the specific cultural and social causes that have impacted them and how we can prevent it.
>>
>>76701008

All women are like this. Everywhere. Sorry.
>>
>>76701008

Man, just deal with it. Australian women are basically guys that look like fitter hotter chav sluts.

It's not a problem. Unless you want to fucking marry one.

If you're that torn up about it, do what every second cunt here in Sydney does - Start dating a spoiled little rich Chinese girls.
>>
>>76701440

This is a risk, but in Australia it's (relatively) rare, because our girls are basically drunk sluts 24/7.

This yank Navy faggot >>76701503 isn't lying.

Although the culture is rapidly changing. We're getting force jammed a lot of American SJW shit right now, so who knows, it will probably change.
>>
>>76701636
>i just cannot seem to fucking meet a good one
>And it's not for lack of trying either
>I'm not picking up these sluts
>i've picked up 2 in the last week
>I thought a church girl might
>I've done libraries, college and art gallery
>how the fuck do i meet a quality woman to start dating?
fuck off mate
>>
>>76701008
Find chicks who aren't fucking pretentious sluts then. It's not that hard Bruce. Want a root? Go to Tinder and find a whore. Want a relationship? Find some nice sheela who was raised by *multicultural* parents. Not even baiting. They have a lot more respect.
>>
>>76701008
I thought Aussie girls were called Sheilas?
>>
>>76701636

>No, this thread is not about crying about women. It's for discussing what has impacted them and made them so messed up. It's like they're no longer women anymore.

m8, you're aware this has been the reputation of Australian women since the first fleet right?

Don't think your mum was any better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZb4vwMV8lY
>>
>>76701706
I am legit considering it, simply because i want to marry a woman.

Aussie women don't act like girls anymore. It's fucked.

I really don't want to date outside my race, but for fuck's sake i'm not marrying a quasi-man!
>>
>THIS ISNT ME BITCHING ABOUT SEX I SWEAR WOMAN ARE DUMB WHORES
you're among friends here elliot no need to sperg
>>
>>76701008

#3, definitely #3
>>
>>76701946
They are dumb whores, but sex is not hard to get.

I know there's a few good women left but how do i cross paths with one?
>>
>>76701636
well if you're lookking for a stormbitch you're gonna have a hard time. i don't think they're common.

the best option would be to widen you circle of friends.
threw in parties (or go to parties) with people you have political affinity with.
they'll bring their friend who will most likely have the same political views. chances are they'll be a girl in there
>>
>>76701929

>anymore

When did they ever? I'm serious.

And yeah, just do what every other knob end does and marry a Chinese girl or break your back trying to please a wog chick and her 44 uncles, cousins, aunts and assorted other relatives.
>>
>>76701008
Nice Log pepe
>>
>>76702019

>well if you're lookking for a stormbitch you're gonna have a hard time. i don't think they're common.

Have you been to Australia?

They're racist as fuck.

But Australian girls descend from prostitutes, as we descend from criminals. Finding an Australian girl who isn't a slut is like finding an Australian guy who won't have a beer gut by 30 and spend all weekend drunk on the couch hitting up sportsbet.
>>
>>76702019
No, i'm not even after a nazi girl. She could be moderately left leaning, i'm sure i can eventually redpill her.

My problem is not that, it's the fact women (even the non radical leftist ones) have no self respect and have to dress like whores, don't like to cook anymore and believe "muh career" and refuse to stay home and raise children.

That's all i want. A woman who will put our kids before her own self-satisfaction. Is that so fucking unreasonable?

I'm willing to provide solely for her, i'm well paid enough to fucking do so, i just want her to manage the house and she can do whatever she wants in her spare time.

But no, women fully believe that being a housewife is wrong, even the non feminist ones! It's fucking trickled down.
>>
>>76702009
This is what it is..Sex is easier than ever. A relationship is not happening.

The women who were actually women got drafted in the first round bro. You're in the 10 round of the draft and this is whats left.
>>
Mate, women have never had any quality about them. Just find one that you can have a couple of kids with and that isn't annoying as fuck. You don't need a friend, that's what your mates are for.
Also, keep fucking sluts on the side. Our fathers and grandfathers always had a side bird. There's this modern notion that we stick with the one chick our whole lives.
Everyone use to say my Grandad and great grandad were ladies men. It was a polite way of saying that fucked sluts.
>>
>>76702235
see >>76702231
>>
>>76701008
So you have a few children to different mothers
>>
>>76702221
Fuck mate, you just explained me to a T. Hahaha.
Was just about to put a bet on the footy now.
>>
>>76701008
My best m8 lived in Straya for a decade and got fucked by your courts, he lost his house, child, and business to his unemployed cheating wife. Other than that all I've ever heard was that Aussie girls are good for a fuck but disloyal as hell.
>>
>>76702221
they can't be both nazi and leftwing at the same time
>>
File: large.jpg (19 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
19 KB, 500x356
>>76701008
send them here if you hate them so much and you can keep your ork aboo woman
>>
>>76701008
Learn to dance

Not nightclub shit actual ballroom type stuff
>>
>>76702009
Church, even if you don't have a religion church girls are the last bastion of starting a family. Not getting sex until marriage sucks, but if ur lucky you will get one that lets you put it in her ass.
>>
Damn dudes. I guess I got really lucky and got with my sweetheart from middle/high school back before we started college. Girlfriend that's also a best friend. No issues on trust, communication, clinginess, mind games, modern women stuff, etc.
>>
>I have to come off as chaddy and alpha to these internet weirdos or else they'll call me a virgin and my thread will go straight to page 10

Now THAT is what I call beta. When a man derides another man based on his sexual history, that is formed by pandering to women and treating women as more important than yourself. Women are the ones who desperately make society revolve around their sex holes, not men.
>>
>>76702019
Don't think you've been to Australia mate. Every pure Australian girl is racist as fuck.

Even all my friends in legal positions, high office jobs. Racist as fuck. It's ine if their only positives, and why our nation hasn't fallen yet.
>>
>>76701008
Look for slightly alternative girls who aren't trying to be trendy. Not so alternative that they are batshit SJW/Feminists, but alternative and talented in some way. Girls who are actually smart.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TMjfPkCd9Y

whatever you say red pill monk.
>>
File: aussie gf.webm (898 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
aussie gf.webm
898 KB, 426x240
Angelena White is my waifu
>>
File: 8bit_add_sub.jpg (137 KB, 995x548) Image search: [Google]
8bit_add_sub.jpg
137 KB, 995x548
>>76701008
dunno why you want that.
women are over rated.
even here where i could literally marry the first girl i see in the street and be 99% sure she's gonna remain faithful till the end, take care of the kids and home, i still refuse to get married.

getting married is pretty much the end of your life, you stop living for yourself.
you'll work your ass of, forget about your hobies and friends al that for a wife who'll bore you to death after few years (assuming you were lucky enough not to pick a succubi) and kids who won't give a damn about you.

you seem to be having a romanced idea of marriage.
marriage is a prison, some are more comfy than others but still a prison
>>
>>76703036
you are literally DROWNING in piss skins
>>
Not sure what you expected, if you didn't marry your HS girl you knew you were only ending up with sluts later on in life. Your last chance was in 1st year uni when a lot of country girls with no sexual experience get their first taste of dick and spirits. If you catch one before the first booze up she will be yours for life. Sweet innocent 18 year old who will get good marks a stable career and give you 3 kids before age 27.

The only one to blame is yourself. I had two older brothers and watched them go through this gauntlet of sluts, Shit one of their gf's tried to suck my dick at a family gathering when I was 13 and she was at least 29. You think it sounds cool in retrospect, but she was drunk and really fucking violent so nah mate, I couldn't even get hard, try punching yourself in the dick. Because that's what dating the hyperjew is.

Third option is to date a qt muslim girl who won't touch alcohol or benis until she's married.
>>
>>76701008
Yank who moved to Aus here.

They are still only 30% as bad as American women. Do everything you can to stop them from getting worse, because it can GET MUCH WORSE.

Tbh after dealing with California for most of my life, Aussie women feels like getting my hands on a 1950's girl, so I'm more satisfied than you guys in the end.
>>
File: 1429848257181.png (34 KB, 860x693) Image search: [Google]
1429848257181.png
34 KB, 860x693
>aussie accents on women
so hot
>>
>>76701706
How do I obtain a chinese girl? The ones at uni keep to their own kind and I doubt they're on tinder or anything.
>>
>>76701300

> look for quality girls on college and campus

You haven't been alive for the past decade or so I presume..?
>>
>>76703064
It's impossible m8. They're either pwned by the tumblr feminism jew or histrionic sluts who can't stop crying.
>>
>>76702584

As is stated frequently on /pol/, our media is as cucked as Europes, and our city centers in Sydney and Melbourne around the Universities are typical lefty bastions, but once you get outside of there, it's a complete 180.

Just flat out bigotry. Even shit that makes me lol.
>>
>>76703482
really depends which carpus, obviously going for liberal art will not get you a conservative qt
>>
>>76703528
They weren't 6 years ago.
>>
>>76702579

>disloyal as hell

That's why they're good for a fuck. Because they like to fuck.

Marrying one...Well, enjoy. It's a rollercoaster.

Just marry a Chinese bird. Shame your boy is going to get drilled by the Maori kids on the Rugby field though.
>>
File: wjkc.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
wjkc.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>76701008
>tfw cant even get them for easy roots

Fucking chads, appreciate what you got. Getting married is for cucks anyway.
>>
>>76703252

Not only are we drowning in Asians, half of the blokes here are breeding with them.

Basically because they don't want to deal with Aussie women.
>>
>>76703528
I'm at uni now and there's heaps of girls here who are just normal fuckers trying to get good grades, not into getting smashed every night. Am doing science though.
>>
>>76703366
This. I don't know why it does it, but it just turns me on like a switch.
>>
>>76703357
damn got any stories?
>>
>>76703825
I once watched packed to the rafters- a shitty aussie soap. Watched 4 more episodes just because of the accent
>>
Op, you're joking right? Aussie girls are worse than Americans. They're mega whores, will cheat on you, they will eat all your food and go through your fridge, most are yokel as fuck, take the fat American thing and make them retarded with the fucked up teeth of a brit. You op pic is fake as fuck, real Aussie girls are straight garbage, it's like people of walmart only at a zoo. Don't get me started on how hairy they are. You'd be better off marying a dog
>>
>>76703388

They are ALL OVER TINDER.

Seriously. They just swipe for any half decent looking Aussie guy.

Most of the people I know (like my roommate) either met them through Tinder or work or other functions. At Uni they only congregate with other Chinese.

But yeah, be warned. All my mates who have gotten with Chinese girls may have ended up with good, faithful partners, but they are HEAVY on the relationship shit and expect fucking old school treatment. And jealous and controlling to the point where you have to basically sleep with one eye open lest you lose your dick to a domestic.
>>
File: 1440781128142.jpg (216 KB, 1564x616) Image search: [Google]
1440781128142.jpg
216 KB, 1564x616
>>76701008
>LOOK AT ME I'M FUCKING PISSED YEA CUNNNT
this causes me physical pain to hear
>>
>>76701008
I met a church girl once at her church. Her friend Tyrone thought it would be great if we all chilled and got high after. Degeneracy is everywhere.
>>
>>76701008
Was in ur situation anon. Found a chinese girl but she ended up being an spoiled bitch from daddys money. Then found a korean girl and been happy ever since. They are more down to earth but still hold conservative values. Sucks if you don't asians attractive though.
>>
>>76703812

>Uni girls

Just...No. Not only are they not good, real Aussie sluts, they're also not the preferred alternative. Just tumblr SJWs.
>>
>>76702231
Dont forget that criticizing or questioning any womyns decision is tantamount to rape.

I feel for kids these days. Snowflake syndrome is absolutely rampant.

I work in a bar and some "18 year old" kid was trying to buy a drink without showing his ID. Dude nearly screamed the bar down because I wouldn't serve him without it. Then when I ID'd his missus who was stood next to him during the first order was not 5 minutes later trying to make the exact same order she nearly burst into tears and said it was 'inappropriate'.

Bonus: We kicked him out, because he didnt have ID, his missus stayed because she was 18 and she left with another bloke.
>>
>>76703825
In a failing marriage, that hot aussie accent becomes nails on a chalkboard.
>>
>>76703794
racemixing should be illegal.
>>
>>76703633
There aren't any non-commie schools in the west anymore. Except for maybe some private religious school.
>>
>>76704043
Mfw have never had Chinese waifu swipe right
>>
>>76704043
future white austalians will be a slanty eyed yellowish version of the old white australians

but that was the intent all along
>>
I think you're probably gay, you fucking faggot
>>
>>76703006
That's the point these idiots are missing, the good girls already got married years ago, the ones who turn up at churches etc are just reformed sluts, or smart enough to realise that they need to pretend to be reformed if they enjoy sleeping under a solid roof and eating three meals a day
>>
Since this is posted on /pol/ I guess it's all just fantasies.
>>
>>76704046
What is this picture from?
What Crushed his Soul?
I NEED TO KNOW!
>>
>>76701008
I'm in my late 20s and I'm much the same.

I meet a girl and they bore me. The sex is great but I don't like what they have become.

So many cant cook, their houses are a mess as they cant be bothered cleaning and tidying up anymore.

Modern women are just dudes with tits. How the fuck do you settle down and have kids anymore when women just want to work and party.
>>
>>76703288
>country girls getting their first taste of spirits
kek
you really are fucking retarded if you think that country girls are sober and clean living before moving to the city
>>
>>76704443

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
>>
File: 1451461621158.jpg (48 KB, 774x558) Image search: [Google]
1451461621158.jpg
48 KB, 774x558
>>76701415
>how dare you criticize a demographic of the population they are immune from criticism
>>
>>76704443
a body positive fat chick on Insight, a forum type tv show
she was talking about how she loves her body and is incredibly healthy and you're not allowed to criticise her, the guy is a personal trainer who asked if she was happy
>>
File: 1465284994539.png (55 KB, 1302x1056) Image search: [Google]
1465284994539.png
55 KB, 1302x1056
>>76701900
Why is Australia such a third world country?
>>
>>76704443
>>76704645
44:40 or thereabouts
>>
>>76704803
Because of Abo's
>>
>>76704645
>>76704862

4:50 onwards
>>
>>76703825
Lucyyyyy
>>
>implying you adulterous scum deserve quality women
>>
>>76703288
cunt have you ever been to the country?
>>
>>76704803

The fuck do you expect?

Send a bunch of Irish convicts to an Arid desert wasteland populated by the ugliest people on Earth. Leave them godless and fueled with alcohol.

It's not a recipe for high society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-P2Xxt1KtY
>>
>>76701008
theyre too hot
>>
File: 1464077276714.jpg (258 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464077276714.jpg
258 KB, 640x480
>>76704489
Maybe we are deluded by " the romantic image of a woman " should be , i don't know ...

I don't know if i got brainwashed by some 50's hollywood flick where the woman was all i expect for a woman today.

All i want is a loving, traditional woman with values and self respect ...
>>
>>76704489
It's not even like they'll have it the other way either.
I'm a reformed neet, and a major introvert. I work part time at the bar and I like it. As such I have a lot of free time in the day, I don't mind doing the cooking and cleaning, if I'm gonna be home all day I fix up the place, I was taught to be house proud. I've saved thousands of dollars on simple shit like fridge repairs because I do it myself.I like to cook, I made sure there was a good dinner on the table when she came home, all the washing was done and she could just unwind. That's fair, I didn't sit an jerk off and vidya all day in my own filth, I did shit that needed to be done to maintain a comfortable life.
But fucking no surprise here, my ex was mad at me all the fucking time that she had to be the fucking breadwinner. She always gave it the whole stronk womyn 'muh career' thing then failed to see the irony. You wanna be the career person, fine. But that comes with responsibility. You bitch. You worked fulltime, you did when I met you, I work half the time you do, you wouldn't do anything other than 50-50 on the rent, no shit, I never had any fucking money. You can't have it both way, you stupid bitch.
>>
>>76701008

Geez, this one is tough.

Definitely 4, then 3, 2, 1?

Or maybe 3, 1, 2.

3 before 1, I know that.
>>
File: 1465349456482.png (39 KB, 318x317) Image search: [Google]
1465349456482.png
39 KB, 318x317
>>76703006
>tfw when could have had that but my visa expired and we had to break up

U.S. women are based...well some of them, alot of them..
>>
>>76705536
the answer is 4, 3, 1, 2
>>
>>76701008

Decent women are still out there. I met my wife in 2003 on an MSN chatroom(when they still existed). We text and phoned each other till about 2005 when I took the plunge and flew to QLD to meet her. We fucked like rabbits for the next few days. After 3 months I brought her back to my home state and where we still live. I married her in 2010 after living together for 5 years. We have 2 beautiful aryan children.

I got to know her as a person before anything physical happened, sure we sent pics and shit, but for 3 years all we did was talk to each other. It helped that we shared interests and that she was half German. She was in a dead end relationship when we first started talking which ended pretty soon after we started talking.

Decent aussie women are out there, one just has to look for them. My brother is currently going through the same thing you are, and he lives in the city. I was living in a country town with very little prospects of decent females that you wanted to do more than just root.

Chin up mate. You will find her.
>>
>>76705709
you're fucked m8, 2 is best
>>
>>76705216

Country women are pure and innocent virgins anon. I don't know what you're talking about.

He's probably never heard of the dignified and classy B and S balls.
>>
>>76705709

Wrong.

2, 3, 4 and then 1.
>>
>>76703006

I was like you once.

It's going to hurt like a son of a bitch when she leaves mate.
>>
>>76705709

I think you're discounting 2. She is the dark horse here. First of all, tit size is on par with 4, if not bigger. Second, I think she cleans up well, maybe do her hair different, or a different cut. I think we need more info. Obviously 1 has an ass, 4 does not but who cares. If 2 has a better booty than 3 (and it looks like that's the case), then I have to slot 2 right after 4 here.
>>
>>76701008
4 3 2 1
Objectively
>>
Come to eastern europe my banter priviliged brother

Our women are not perfect, but its much more clear - you have two types of women, sluts and good normal women. If you have anything near a keen eye you will be able to tell the difference. But our normal women are very loving and traditional

Just leave your shitty culture at home so that you dont further spread the poison
>>
>>76701008
just enjoy it bro
the trick is to find the one that pisses you off the least
>>
>>76706250

1. its too cold
2. nobody speaks english
3. its too fucking cold
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82 KB, 1536x947) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82 KB, 1536x947
>>76705973

Oh, and it's a trick question.

Because the correct answer is pic related + daddy's credit card.
>>
File: 1438213968888.jpg (101 KB, 720x668) Image search: [Google]
1438213968888.jpg
101 KB, 720x668
>>76705256
She seems like a classy lady
>>
File: see ya.jpg (226 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
see ya.jpg
226 KB, 500x637
Aussie girls are shit, I once spoke to this Navy guy who used to play the same game as me and he said when he was visiting they were even worse than American girls.

That's mainly the Anglo girls though, most "wog" italian/greek/yugoslavian girls are alright and lot nice and more family oriented if they're not the fully hectic kind. Alternatively just do what the tradies do and get some Chinese/Vietnamese FOB. She might not be much to look at but those guys know she won't drain their bank account like aussie women, start all sorts of BS drama and are probably half decent cooks who put up with their bogan hobbies.

Instagram, clubbing, Arts/Communications degrees at shitty no name Unis topped off with their omg so sophisticated attitude - finding a decent aussie girl that hasn't had 20 dicks by 20 is like finding a needle in the haystack
>>
>>76706452
Half asians are truly the apex of human development
God damn
>>
>>76706250
Aussie men are terrible husbands

The only reason Aussie women are sluts is because we as men dropped the ball.

We didn't practice any foresight. Chasing after sluts cause the attention deprived girls to become sluts too. This creates the impression that being a slut is good.

Instead of telling sluts we are not going to marry you we kept dating, living and intermingling with them.

So us men are to blame for being degenerates.
>>
>>76706250
I worry about the language barrier my plumbing proficient pal. Would they only be interested in me for my passport?
>>
Aussie women are cunts. And everyone I've met has been a raging dyke with hair under their armpits.
>>
>>76706551
Good luck explaining to other men that they're just as much to blame for how shitty women are as women, though.
>>
>aussie women
>>
>>76706551
Wanna know how I know you're a poofter?
>>
>>76702725

>went to dance lessons a year ago
>all old ladies 80yrs+
>dance instructor tells me a lot of young girls are joining next week
>decide to go again the following week
>all fat 500 pound whales
>>
>>76706484
>Instagram, clubbing, Arts/Communications degrees at shitty no name Unis topped off with their omg so sophisticated attitude

Maybe this is my major problem. I have literally nothing in common with most women my age. I don't use social media and don't care to. I think meme degrees are just that. My idea of a good night out is sat in my local with my friends. I'm not a fancy guy, I have simple interests that I'm passionate about, I my favorite food is a fucking chicken parmi. I don't want to pretend to be some classy bloke, I'm not, why fucking lie about it. There just aren't many women who share my passion for history and weapons.

I keep wrestling with the idea of going back to uni and doing a history degree in the hopes of meeting someone like minded, but I fear that It'll just be lefty wank and tumblrettes pushing revisionist bullshit.

>>76706718
Exchange students? Par for the course mate.

>>76706927
>not all men etc
:^)
>>
Threads like these make me appreciate women in my country. That the polish guy said, whores are everywhere around the world but you can find a decent women to start a family in Eastern Europe.

I read thru these threads and can only imagine what hell it truly is for some of the guys who are family orientated.
>>
>>76701300
>college and even campus
ahahahahahhahaa

Good joke mate.
>>
File: 14.jpg (173 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
173 KB, 577x1024
come to the midwest
>>
File: ddd.jpg (39 KB, 411x357) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
39 KB, 411x357
I'm moving to Straya soon, can someone tell me how the guys are like over there?

I bet they can't be worse than American guys, who are literally the worst. Try to insert their benis to you within the first 5 minutes, will probably cheat on you within the next 10 minutes. Generally dumb and arrogant as hell.

I'm betting that as a blonde Scandi grill I'll be hot stuff compared to those Britt-mongorels.
>>
>>76701900
Why is it called rooting?
>>
Find yourself an Arab girl

100% srs
>>
>>76707296
KEK. Eastern Euro women grew up in a culture were men are the main breadwinners and therefore they are taught to be gold diggers. Also cause Eastern European countries are poor, the womyn will do anything to get better living standards. And we all know what's the easiest way for a woman... It's no secret that most prostitutes in Germany and Netherlands are ALL Slavs.

Scandi grills are god tier
>known to be very beautiful on average
>our culture encourages us to do sports outside, so most of us aren't fat asses but more or less active
>our culture teaches us to be polite and obey the law and generally act well and accordingly
>intelligent, well-educated
>high living standards and gender equality, meaning that no woman needs a sugar daddy to support theirselves
>independent, doesn't expect you to provide for them
>>
>>76707888
Get a tan and you'll fit in just fine
>>
>>76707974

Cause you get admin access to her poon.
>>
File: 832Frcp.jpg (50 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
832Frcp.jpg
50 KB, 500x394
Okay so would /pol/ stay with a woman they have red pilled , great body , adores you , submissive and is dtf whenever you want and is untouched by anyone but you - but has a 5/10 face?
>>
File: 1428905862671.gif (1 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1428905862671.gif
1 MB, 240x180
>>76708448
I'd take anyone at this stage.

God I'm lonely...
>>
>>76708240
Listen Bjorn, dont get so asshurt. Women all over the world are sluts, in some places they are higher concentrated and encouraged. In Eastern European countries its not.

> It's no secret that most prostitutes in Germany and Netherlands are ALL Slavs

True but not entirely, you have gypsies in the mix and they do make up a large part of those whores despite them being a minority in every Eastern Europe country.

Of all the things you listed about Scandi girls I think
>independent, doesn't expect you to provide for them
Is not neccessary a good trait. Also your culture encourages heavy multiculti bullshit and interracial marriages/relationships.

I'd argue its still better to seek wife material from my part of the world rather then yours.
>>
>>76708240
you forgot narcisist and arrogant egocentrism
>>
>>76704539
>>76705216
are you saying my wife lied to me?
>>
>>76708448
define 5/10.

Give examples.
>>
File: typical girl.jpg (244 KB, 958x956) Image search: [Google]
typical girl.jpg
244 KB, 958x956
>>76701008
To be fair, you should find what's left of your nutsack, find a pair of testicles to put inside it, and stitch it up.

You're complaining that the women are easy fucks but you're content to just fuck the easy ones?

There are millions of great girls hiding even in Australia, you just have shit taste / sensibility / vibe detectors.
>>
File: 1414389209698.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1997) Image search: [Google]
1414389209698.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1997
>>76708985
5/10 face great body
Like pic related
>>
>>76707888
Hmmm I dunno, post a pic and I'll let you know
>>
>>76701008
Jesus, they are goddesses.
>>
>>76701008
Don't get them pissed....
>>
>>76708448
>>76709156

Hnnnnnnnng

Aside from the trashy hair, I'd put every baby I could in her.
>>
>>76707888

Australian men and women are sophisticated and respectful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQhB0oiXm6M
>>
>>76709156
this is a 7 face for me, her body pushes her to 10.
>>
>>76709156
If that's 5/10 then fuck it I'll go for it.
>>
>>76707679
Holy fuck who is that
>>
>>76709156
Post a 5/10 face
>>
File: 1426691777102.jpg (109 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1426691777102.jpg
109 KB, 720x960
>>76709240
A little sun does wonders for people

You should try it out sometime
>>
>>76707888
Good luck having no gun and being raped and assaulted by criminals and if you defend yourself, you will be the bad guy.
>>
>>76701008
lol no joke I once might a aussie girl who was actually pretty hot on omegle and literally minutes after exchanging kik's i get a photo of her in bra, literally hadnt even talked to the girl more then 7 minutes and she sent me a pic half naked, Pure Slut
>>
>>76709376
I live in Sweden and you are warning me about getting raped. Kek.
>>
>>76703156
No wonder the koalas all have chlamydia
>>
>>76709603
Straya strikes again.
>>
>>76703224
lmao poofter. Family is the most rewarding thing in life. Point to a successful chad who didnt have a family. (obv no poofs)
>>
File: image.png (903 KB, 871x594) Image search: [Google]
image.png
903 KB, 871x594
>>76709360
It's based on genetic, mate.
>>
>>76709725
British criminal genes are a hell of a thing, I guess.
>>
>>76709792
Shut up, you burger.
>>
>>76706475
Nothing wrong with pissing on the abortion clinic. Those girls look pretty hot besides the public urination.
>>
>>76709345
>>
#3 then #2. I like my women like I like my whisky
>>
>>76710121
>I like my women like I like my whisky

Well aged and double malt?
>>
>>76703224
>>76703224
>dunno why you want that.
>women are over rated.
>even here where i could literally marry the first girl i see in the street and be 99% sure she's gonna remain faithful till the end, take care of the kids and home, i still refuse to get married.
>getting married is pretty much the end of your life, you stop living for yourself.
>you'll work your ass of, forget about your hobies and friends al that for a wife who'll bore you to death after few years (assuming you were lucky enough not to pick a succubi) and kids who won't give a damn about you.
>you seem to be having a romanced idea of marriage.
>marriage is a prison, some are more comfy than others but still a prison

YESSSSSSSsss finally someone who gets it

Everyone needs to harden the fuck up and die alone
>>
>>76709903
You're a burger too. PEW PEW
>>
File: butterface-girl-3.jpg (20 KB, 295x400) Image search: [Google]
butterface-girl-3.jpg
20 KB, 295x400
>>76708448
>>76708667
>>76709156
>>76709301

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ZJiBHh-Yw
>>
>>76701008
Enjoy casual sex with these sluts, then travel and meet rad girls there. Have casual sex with them too.
Then return and find some alpha workaholic girl from overseas who wants to prove that she isn't just a mail order bride or relying on her looks for her success.
Best way to net them is to appeal to their sense of humour and smarts since they desperately want guys to look past their easy mode setting looks.
That's what I did, and as far as I've experienced in visiting your oddly fauna'd country, NZ and Australia are fairly similar.
Except out girls are less hot, often Maori and less likely to want to drink all night and then do anal.
You got this my commonwealth comrade!
Anzac all day everyday!
>>
>>76710121
so cheap and old. gotcha, m8
>>
File: EHdxJ.jpg (100 KB, 391x616) Image search: [Google]
EHdxJ.jpg
100 KB, 391x616
>>76710234
If you turned sideways she could look at your erect penis while also looking you in the eye.

It's kinda hot.
>>
>>76710121
>>76710292
>>76710213

I like my women like I like my orange juice.
>>
>>76710436
Freshly squeezed with little pulp
>>
>>76710333
I'd put a baby in her.
>>
>>76701008
>i've picked up 2 in the last week from church.
This seems dubious as fuck. How many times do you go to church in one week?
>>
>>76710287
PS, if you target girls from the countries you've visited. He Kosovo, poland, ukraine etc
Then they'll be easier cos you can appeal to their secret and suppressed nationalist pride that they desperately want to hide because they believe all the other girls who are from where they're from are mail order whores etc.
Simple.
Had 3 unnecessarily loyal and exceedingly hot girlfriends this way, who I only broke up with cos I got actually (scarily) bored of a good and comfortable life.
Also if they're super success monkeys, they often earn more than you but have an odd compulsion to "pay their way" and end up buying you lots of shit!
>>
>>76710436
Bitter and imported from South America
>>
>>76710121

12 years old and mixed up with coke?
>>
File: Stumped.jpg (174 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Stumped.jpg
174 KB, 1200x630
>>76701008
>tfw even australian women reject you.
Not that ugly, tall, 7.5 inch penis, yet 24 and rejected by every girl I have ever been interested in.
Appreciate what you have chad.
>>
>>76710213
>>76710292
>>76710436
>>76710474
12 years old and mixed up on coke
>>
>>76710733
If you're walking around with your cock out and carrying a measuring tape I can see why.
>>
>>76710717
>>76710771
Some sort of libertine fantasy no doubt
>>
>>76710797
Ah fuck so that is why.
>>
>>76710830
It's an incredibly old joke
>>
>>76701008
Shut up Chad.
>>
>>76710873
Muh nigga
>>
>Australian here
Our women are hypergamous as fuck and begin gagging on dick at the age of 12. They go for Chad and only Chad until they are wrinkled and used up. There is a reason the Asian female white male marriage rate is growing here. Many young stem field men have given up on our women.
>>
>>76711088
I love how they never adress the actual problem in the media.

Danish media the past few weeks:

>DIVORCES AT AN ALL TIME HIGH
>RECORD AMOUNT OF ADULTS ARE SINGLE
>RECORD AMOUNT OF DIVORCES WITHIN 1st YEAR OF MARRIAGE

Their analysis: we live in an era where people are "individualized" and dont work on fixing the relationship.

Why dont they bring up the fact that all statistics show the amount of sex partners is strongly related to divorce probability.

It's hookup culture that's ruining the nuclear family.
>>
>>76701008
No, the church girls here are sluts. I dated one who was a virgin beforehand.
>>
>>76701008
We can be friends, anon!
Anything further would start costing you~!
>>
>>76701008
>tfw abby winters
>>
File: 740full-renee-somerfield.jpg (622 KB, 740x985) Image search: [Google]
740full-renee-somerfield.jpg
622 KB, 740x985
aussiefu thread?
>>
>>76712445
gross
>>
File: 08_27131459_96bffe_2321571a.jpg (203 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
08_27131459_96bffe_2321571a.jpg
203 KB, 1200x1200
>>76712534

eat shit
>>
>>76707296
>>76706250
it's true

the only decent girls I saw at uni were eastern european girls
I even saw one of them wear a nice dress
>>
>>76712574
The pussy is wet
>>
>>76701008
Find another church, maybe find a conservative club in your area. It shouldn't be this hard to at least find a mate who can think, but that's reality. Keep at it, they're out there.
>>
>>76712445

>Posting illegal women on 4chan

reported to the UK Federal Police.
>>
>>76707278
Don't do it, anon! Am doing my last year of a modern history degree. The classes are turbo left revisionism, and the girls bring up feminism every second tute. Enjoy a good history book every now and then, instead. It's often more than the people in my classes will ever do.
>>
>>76712574

>Still posting illegal females on the internet

Do you want to go to jail?
>>
File: 1356198096233.png (79 KB, 297x314) Image search: [Google]
1356198096233.png
79 KB, 297x314
>>76701008
>tfw they tell me to poo in the loo
>>
>>76704168
What doesn't?
>>
File: the horror.jpg (31 KB, 450x296) Image search: [Google]
the horror.jpg
31 KB, 450x296
>>76713193
FUCK. Is anyone in your course "redpilled" for want of a not shit term?
Which state? Not that it probably matters.
Is there at least rational discourse? I don't mind debunking bullshit.

All I want to do is military history and talk shit about soviet motor rifle divisions and the cold war.

>could only find one course on contemporary military history
>it's in Manchester
>England
>>
>>76701636
Education leads to liberal thinking. Its why conservatives have a hate boner for colleges and anything that benefits non private christan ones.

If you were US I'd say go find a mormon, amish, or storm front girl.
>>
>>76713311
>>76713170

thats why I love her ._.
>>
>>76701008
Straya girls fine as fuck
>>
File: 1459450745300.jpg (32 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1459450745300.jpg
32 KB, 720x404
>>76701008
you think this is unique to australia? think again, and welcome to real life.
>>
>>76701008
And as for who is partialy to blame for this? Look in the mirror.

If 1 chad such as yourself is pump an dumping 10 random chicks in their life time. How many women do you think get into that culture if 75% of the men start doing 10+? It adds up and the chicks get used to quick easy sex instead of steady relationships.

This feeds into your current problem of being unable to find a stable long term relationship.
>>
With all the sluts we have in this country you'd think there would be a website out there with a decent amount of aussie porn, but no, not even /s/ has any aussie threads :(
>>
>>76713505
Yeah. A few mates in my class are southern European background and red-pilled as fuck. More than me. It's actually really funny. But the classes are awful. The lecturers actively try to make you see things from a left-wing perspective CONSTANTLY, and will argue with you if you don't. If you are right wing you will more or less have to hide it or fight the class on topics. For what it's worth I'm in Sydney
>>
File: Renee Somerfield 05.jpg (441 KB, 1450x2175) Image search: [Google]
Renee Somerfield 05.jpg
441 KB, 1450x2175
>>76713565

I wish the police would just arrest her already. Surely something can be done to prevent her unrealistic and illegal existence.
>>
File: cyl3stbukaabejf-large.jpg (153 KB, 1024x886) Image search: [Google]
cyl3stbukaabejf-large.jpg
153 KB, 1024x886
>this shouldn't exist
>>
>>76701008
we had an aussie exchange student visit our house for awhile. total libtard. literal eyebulge when we brought our guns down to go shoot in my woods. i hate aussies.
>>
>>76702584
The more left they lean,the more the moderates seem to lean to the right to them
>>
>>76701008
>describing millennial women

Sorry OP. It's how they are all over the Anglosphere now. They just wanna hook up and keep it casual.
>>
>>76701008
have you tried rural chicks?
>>
>>76708240
>Scandi grills are god tier
I had a Swedish girlfriend and she was a fucking idiot. She literally got molested by a turk and still thinks mass immigration a good thing.
>>
>>76714318

>rural Australian chicks

Even "worse" than city chicks.
>>
The perception I get is that Aussie girls are very alpha.

Accurate?

I love to fuck alpha women but dating them is a pain in the arse.
>>
File: absolutely subversive.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
absolutely subversive.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>76713905
Well I do love shitposting and it's to be expected. Pic related :^).
I gotta do something with my life and I've done the 'sensible thing' for years and I hate it and want to follow my passion and maybe find some like minded friends even if history is pretty fucking useless in terms of employability.
Are any of the women in your class doing anything worthwhile? Or is it 50 papers on womyns liberation and why white men suck?

>>76713801
Isn't it illegal to produce anywhere but Canberra or is that just an old wives meme?
>>
>>76713801

Girlsoutwest and abbywinters not decent enough?
>>
File: 13992366404.gif (169 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
13992366404.gif
169 KB, 267x199
>>76714424
>>76714424
the better she looks the stupider. i supposed this is common knowledge
>>
File: aloha.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
aloha.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>76714490
sorry to hear that, let me cheer you up with webm related
>>
>>76714530
>Isn't it illegal to produce anywhere but Canberra or is that just an old wives meme?
Correct. And even in Canberra, it's a grey area.
>>
>>76701008
Church=stupid girls
Sluts=stupid girls.
Sluts=church

Move to a major city find a asian chick with a proper aussie accent.
>>
Fun tidbit. Aussie friends were working in my shop over the summer to make some cash for the winter. They could fuck anything that moved. Honest to god, their accent let them fuck any human being in my city. They said Canadian girls have thick thighs compared to Aussie broads.
>>
>>76714318
Does Australia even have a rural?
Seems like everyone lives in big cities at the eastern coast.
>>
>>76714512

They're like blokes.
>>
>>76714608
>shit tier dyke porn and uggo solo shit

Maybe porn producer is the way to go. Film offshore on a hired yacht or in bali. Host the servers in some meme country like Thailand.

>>76714761
97% do.

But the other 3% grow our food in the bush.
>>
File: 1460140998262.jpg (34 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
1460140998262.jpg
34 KB, 640x620
>>76703288
>gauntlet of sluts
>>
>>76704043
Can confirm. Thank god we had a girl and not a supreme gentleman
>>
File: 6xj228vt-1397447405.jpg (1 MB, 1366x1024) Image search: [Google]
6xj228vt-1397447405.jpg
1 MB, 1366x1024
>>76714761

Plenty of rural.
>>
>>76704043
>tinder
I have to much pride to try this shit.
>>
>>76704181
This.
We need to bring back the white contrys immigrants only policy
>>
>>76701300
>college and even campus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
>>
>>76701008
Meet an old high school classmate on my run today who's a divorce he flat out don't marry Australian women chances are they'll divorce you and take your shit.
>>
File: adultery.png (256 KB, 1800x1348) Image search: [Google]
adultery.png
256 KB, 1800x1348
>>76714754
Would be the same if you came here.
>>
>>76715193
>who's a divorce lawyer
>>
>>76714715
>Move to a major city find a asian chick with a proper aussie accent.

>tfw surrounded by those and it's strangely hot as fuck
most don't seem to be turboleft whores either since they grew up with stable relationships at home and learned the value of such things
>>
>>76714530
If you're going to do it pick a good uni and pick good classes. It really depends on who is running your tutes most of the time. I've had one or two good tutors but expect alot of lefty women problematising breathing. But if you love it and aren't doing much, go for it. Alot of people do education degrees. There are alot of decent adminstration jobs that take people with a bachelors. You'll meet some funny cunts, and there are some down to earth women.
>>
>>76715094
Do kangaroos do that often?
I know chimps like to try and fuck everything, are kangaroos similar?
>>
File: 828272.jpg (21 KB, 344x427) Image search: [Google]
828272.jpg
21 KB, 344x427
>>76701008
It's fucking hard as fuck to pick up a women here. You forgot to mention every male here is 6'2 and ripped.
>>
>>76702221
>finding an Australian guy who won't have a beer gut by 30 and spend all weekend drunk on the couch hitting up sportsbet.

like it's a bad thing
>>
>>76715386
no that's a sterotype thought compared to America the Chad culture is strong here. Part of the reason we have a ice problem in WA right now.
>>
>>76715386
It's something in the water. Goto Europe and I am manly af, come back home and am manlet af
>>
>>76704862
holy fuck these hambeasts
>>
>>76704645
these are Australian women these women also believe that they deserve Chad and only Chad.
>>
File: tmp_6753-1465544568654349679886.jpg (172 KB, 962x992) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6753-1465544568654349679886.jpg
172 KB, 962x992
>>76715313
They are massive sluts
>>
>>76705256
we are number 1 on the HDI you self loathing cuck
>>
>>76701008
>What the fuck is wrong with aussie girls?

By the looks of that picture, not a damn thing!
>>
File: counterspell.jpg (34 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
counterspell.jpg
34 KB, 312x445
>>76701008
conquer, destroy, rebuild.
>>
>>76716591

That's cause we're the lucky country m8.
>>
>>76701008
This seppo visited Emuland last year for 2 weeks and I got laid 4 times by 4 different girls. I left my mark and DNA down under
>>
>>76707888
>yank men

nah who am i kidding, younguns in general are degenerate as fuck.

also, aren't swede women required by law to have at least one child fathered by Abu-jamalla?
>>
>>76701706
>Start dating a spoiled little rich Chinese girls.

Don't do it. Chinese girls are batshit insane, and will constantly try to push their primitive cultural shit onto you. And if you actually start entertaining any of it, she'll think you're a beta cuck. I've seen this happen to more than one white guy.
>>
>>76707974
It's only rooting when Australians do it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cRz1tvx-6eQ
>>
Anyone has a link to that video where two Strayan whores hypocritically talk about how they hate modern youth? One of them is a red haired qt the other is some fatty IIRC
>>
>>76701008
>>76701008
I do see where you're coming from OP, but for some reason, I've had more encounters with European girls than Australian girls, and I don't even try to get with European girls, it just happens lol

And European guys on here seem to find it difficult to pick up, kek. Come on chaps, I'll let you in on a little secret, it's something called 'masculinity' and Australian guys still have it, whereas, a lot of European males have lost it.

No, seriously. I always ask Euro girls why they like Australian guys so much, it always comes down to one answer, "they're masculine". Always.
>>
FEMINISM

I've met morbidly obese woman that think they're hotter tan a victoria secret model.
>>
>>76718230
This. Women aren't attracted to Euro guys and numale Amerobois. No matter how rabidly feminist a woman pretends to be, she still wants a dominant male.
>>
>>76701008
Australia boasts kindness-is-mistaken-for-weakness “dating” culture where men, whether local or foreign, who behave rationally, calmly, and with good manners may be unduly punished into an almost sexless existence in their youth.

Australian women like to sleep with obnoxious and aloof bad boys while in their late teenage and 20-something prime at a rate which is even noticeably higher than their North American counterparts.
>>
>>76718817
>No matter how rabidly feminist a woman pretends to be, she still wants a dominant male.
There is so much truth in this. I suppose this is another reason why they all 'support' Islam, but hate on Christianity, and the West.
>>
>>76719116
The concept of beta bux is very real here too I've noticed, even the young ones go on OkCupid/POF and you even have 19 yr olds with kids "ready to settle down now hoping to find a mature man". The delusion really is unreal, I know a girl who has been always involved with Chads and is now in her late 20s and complains about all her friends being married to these successful guys who they were with since high school and now there's no more "good guys" around after years of partying, doing a meme degree and travelling reads like something off /r9k/, spends all day on social media ofc
>>
>>76703366
Very much this
>>
>>76701008
Teach me cunt, 22 virgin ayy
>>
>Trying to nail this Tongan girl once
>Get shot down
>About 2 years later we get talking again
>She's on about how she feels like she's getting old now that she's pushing 30
>Out of nowhere "ANON DID I EVER TELL YOU HOW MUCH I WANT WHITE BABIES?"

nope nope nope nope
>>
>>76722040
at uni i met a samoan girl who was dumb as dogshit but studied for free under some government grant scheme for bungas. she was always complimenting me especially my blue eyes, and asking which bars i would go to at the weekend. thought about hooking up with her as she wasnt bad looking until she told me she has eleven siblings and wants to have ten children. if it was a white woman then ok but i cant be responsible for bringing a dozen island niggers into the world. it just wouldnt be right. i doubt i could love them like as white child, even if they are biological. in hindsight i could have trained them all to play rugby and raised a few all blacks but even still. islanders. not even once m8. its for the best
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.