[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys tell me what you know about antidepressants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: 858254-005a.jpg (5 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
858254-005a.jpg
5 KB, 360x240
Can you guys tell me what you know about antidepressants?
>>
dont take them. they kill you from the inside. you will feel like a robot.
>>
>>76698948

Its bullshit
>>
They work for me, I'm taking olanzapine.
>>
>>76698948
I know everyone on /pol/ says don't take them, but are there any success stories?
>>
>>76698948

Jew mind control. They try and prescribe them for anything these days.

I had depression and my mother forced me to go to the doctor. I explained my life had been shit for a while and I was just reacting to that, she instantly tried to give me anti-depressants.

Being depressed is awful but sometimes it's necessary. Some people are hopelessly depressed and need pills I suppose but, through working through my depression without them I feel so much stronger and happier now that I'm on the other side.

It can, and often does, get better. Just keep going.
>>
>>76698948
Taking that shit right now, double that dosage. Feel like puking sometimes and feel like a moron. My IQ has probably dropped 10 points already.
>>
>>76698948
been on 20 mg of Prozac for 5 years now + .5mg of Xanax.

They have made me void of many emotions, which is both a good thing and a bad thing.
I can now walk out of my house and be 'normal'. Used to be scared to shit of walking outside and talking to people.
Now i can do shit like a normal.

Cant Orgasm until 2-3 hours of action. Which is a bummer because althoug women complain about men finishing fast, they dont like it to last hours either.

i have stopped caring about many things, which has led to less stress and more enjoyment of life.
>>
>>76698948
Are there success stories about people that take them?
Antidepressants won't cure you. It's basically taking drugs.

Focus on self improvement and everything will become clear again.
>>
>>76698948
It is compromise in pill form, directly against the values of masculinity.
>>
I take 10mg of paxil and it works for me. I can now live my life again.
>>
>>76699471
>I have stopped caring about thing=I have much more enjoyment
Jesus nigger you need your priorities fixed
>>
File: 1256874562987.gif (12 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
1256874562987.gif
12 KB, 501x504
>>76698948
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>>
They are dope.
Most of them can get you high af.
Specially Benzo's.
>>
>>76698948

I can't function without them, sadly. Most people don't need them, but there are people like myself with chemical imbalances in their brain chemistry who do.

I really wish I didn't need them, I hate having to take pills to feel "normal" but I can get near suicidal when I don't.
>>
>>76698948
I get depressed just thinking about them, OP.
>>
i know more people over 40 on some form of antidepressent or another than anyone younger who uses illegal drugs.
>>
>>76699046
Not true.

>>76699260
Bullshit. People like you need to distinguish between "being depressed" and "being sad".

>>76699373
I have no sideeffects like that. Been taking them for almost a year and feeling as clear as ever, although...

>>76699471
I had the same problem. Switched meds and now I can cum again just fine.

>>76699473
That's not how it works. Trust me, I lost 100 pounds, had a nice girlfriend and still have a stable job, but that won't cure your depression.

Anything in particular you want to know, OP?
>>
File: 1465144325556.gif (822 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
1465144325556.gif
822 KB, 600x366
>>76698948
>"antidepressant"
>may increase depression, suicidal thoughts, and may cause unusual changes in behavior
>>
Get an adderall or dexedrine prescription for depression. I'm on 30mg dex a day. Love waking up and having a full day of focus. I can study hours and hours straight and have had this script for two years. Started out depressed but got my life together and I am happy. Antidepressants mask the problem and ADD meds make you stop being a fucking NEET.
>>
fuck pills. they make you into a robot.
>>
>>76698948
It just neuters your sex drive and makes you complacent with being a loser until you wake up one day after missing a dose and you get drunk and blow your head off with a shotgun
>>
>>76700165
Yes. I strongly believe these are another Jewish trick. Can you convince me otherwise, Hans?
>>
>>76700047
I only get depressed when people tell me to be positive.

Everything else in social life is about being indirect and polite but apparently not messages of positivity cos they're real - like i'm going to fall for that.
>>
Add meds are God tier just saying. I faked it for my diagnosis two years ago lol. Currently have a 3.8 GPA and on dean's list. Life is good.
>>
>>76700237
when you bombard your cells with neurotransmitters, they lower the amount of expressed receptors resulting in a lower current than before for the same stimulus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downregulation_and_upregulation
>>
>>76700165
I was talking about improving yourself as a person not only as a meatbag.

You may have many problems that you keep ignoring like addictions.
>>
>>76700523
Sure burger, thanks for not calling me Achmed. :*

How should I convince you? Try them for 2-3 months (thats how long they usually take to kick in). And see for yourself. I'm pretty sure I would have done something stupid by now, if not for those "jewish" pills.
>>
>>76700468
Btw they tried putting me on them

Turns out I was actually dying of multiple auto immune disorders but they're so fucking clueless I had to figure that all ou myself then had it confirmed with blood work

Also I was raised tweaking the fuck out on ampetamine just so I would get better grades, but it made me deluded and nearly mute, but they told me it was medicine and I was ill so I kept taking it for years and they kept increasing the dose which made my life shittier so my grades would slip and they'd increase the dose again

Fun shit

Fuck American doctors
>>
>>76700542
This is what I was afraid of. I have a layman's understanding of pharmacokinetics. I'm on two antidepressants simultaneously, at high doses, and I still think about killing myself almost every day. No, every day.
>>
>>76699254

I decided to stop taking mine. And I've been doing fairly well without them.
>>
>>76700713
Like I said, already taking them, still miserable. I tried to get off them about a week or two and went insane with rage and spent the weekend in the county jail. And I'm still miserable. What I'm trying to figure out is if I'm just better off in the long run without them, even if I have to go through a period of craziness coming off them. Or will I just be even more miserable?
>>
have had ok success with ECT. but you know, not everyone is that extreme.
>>
To everyone here, I used to be an ex addict. However, I still enjoy kratom every once in a while and it's great for depression and energy and relaxation.

Google KRATOM right now and order it and thank me later.
>>
>>76700371
Can confirm, this will give you bipolar disorder so now 50% of your time is spent being a maniac
>>
File: semax.jpg (33 KB, 271x250) Image search: [Google]
semax.jpg
33 KB, 271x250
>>76700165
>been taking them for almost a year
HAHAHAHA, kid, sooner or later this >>76700542 will happen to you. It is only a matter of time, because your body adapts to new environment and the setpoint for receptors in depression is lower, so taking these meds triggers the brain to lower your receptor count even more (to adapt and revert back to normal). You need to work on your whole brain development. Aerobic exercise is the best way for that, but if you want a shortcut, throw those meds away, get pic related, do 2-3 cycles and cure your depression permanently

>>76700732
read this whole reply, Russians found the way to cure the cause, not the symptoms
>>
>>76700904
Sorry man, but I don't think I can help you with that. I can just speak for myself and tell you that they help me. Good luck anyway, I hope you'll make it through.
>>
By the way I was addicted to meth and honestly the ADD meds got me off. But look up kratom and Canada bros Google madam kratom they are the best in Canada.
>>
>>76700948
My nigga

It makes me wonder why alcohol even exists, this is so much healthier and feels better
>>
>>76701082
Thanks Deiter
>>
>>76699254
They work.

Thing is, they dont fix the problem. Take the pills, wait for them to start being effective (several months iirc) and work on your life.

Then drop them ASAP.
>>
>>76700371
Meth head faggot. Fucking Canadian degenerates I swear..
>>
>>76698948
Step Sister takes Lexapro, she Tosses and turns all night. Also complains of Nausea, so I'd say it really messes with your insides, to say the least
>>
As anyone in medicine can tell you, "it's like using a sledgehammer when a scalpel would do."
>>
I've tried Kratom dudes, and It's just like heron for me, some pleasure then I'm even more miserable than before.. I have a high opiate tolerance and my receptors are fucked.
>>
>>76701163
exercise more
>>
>>76701210

Alberta is literally meth central you'd be surprised.
>>
File: bic.jpg (31 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
bic.jpg
31 KB, 500x374
>>76699254
Yes, they definitely helped me. I was severely depressed though. My understanding is that they may not be as effective with mild to moderate symptoms.

Depending on what you're prescribed, the withdrawal can be unpleasant, but for me, the unbearable emotional pain was way worse, so it was worth taking them.

Good luck, mate
>>
>>76701183
You might as well smoke weed or take kratom then. I mean I guess it's between smelling like shit, getting brain zaps, or feeling cold

Them brain zaps are fucked, I don't think id prefer that to even the cold sweat of opiate withdrawal
>>
>>76701253

Kratom is like a weak opiate and a cup of coffee but smooth. If you did heroine it would be like just a tease. I've taken it four years on and off and there even if you do use it too much the withdrawal is less than caffeine.
>>
>>76698948
I haven't researched this in a while, so there could be more information available.

SSRIs and SNRIs have poorly understood mechanisms of action. There's still so much about the brain and neurotransmitters that science has yet to reveal. Their purported activity in the brain is largely speculative, as are their effects.

Look through this thread. They tend to suck the life out of people and make them want to kill themselves. They're especially dangerous for adolescents, but that doesn't stop "doctors" from pushing them on anyone they think will take them.

Ayahuasca and mescaline are the best antidepressants desu.
>>
>all these broscience discussion between people, but no one replies to my scientifically backed arguments
guess you just choose what to believe in
>>
Kratom is really good for school and homework too.
>>
>>76699254
Tgey work pretty well for me.

They don't really give you ambition, but it smooths things out and keeps the lows shorter and less intense.

But, withdrawals are no joke. A few days without my 'zac and I've got night sweats, nightmares, and and the depression ccomes back.

The nightmares are crazy shit, kinda enjoyable in their own right, like living through fucking Jacob's ladder.

I mean, not at all enjoyable at the time. Like, you wake up and you stay scared for the entire morning head fucks.

But months later it's kinda neat.
>>
>>76701342
>Them brain zaps are fucked, I don't think id prefer that to even the cold sweat of opiate withdrawal
opiate withdrawl is worse. the only problem with ECT is temp memory loss, so you dont really remember the majority of the few weeks you're getting treatment.
>>
>>76701495
brain zaps

the weirdest shit you will ever feel

ill never take them again
>>
Look up tiantipine. Could be spelt wrong. It's a antidepressant that is different and you get online and it's much better than typical antidepressants.
>>
>>76698948
Xanax does wonders for me. Not an antidepressant but I guess my point is simply that if it makes a positive difference for you, then there is nothing wrong with it. On the other hand of course, if you try them and have results like some of the bad ones being described here, then you should probably stop.
>>
>>76701673

Xanax withdrawals are fucking retarded and worse than heroin. You are playing with fire.
>>
The best antidepressants are nootropics and certain strains of kratom. With nootropics i take oxyracetam, phentylpiractem, or pramiracetam. and kratom i suggest taking indo strains for depression.

Antidepressants caused me to become more of a loose cannon and it dulled my senses. Not caring about my girlfriend, my job, or my family.

Also, stop drinking alcohol.
>>
>>76701673
this is why I smoke weed

not bad side effects and it helps keep me stable
>>
>>76698948
They make you impotent.
>>76699020
Also this.
>>
>>76701427
A trip could make it worse if it's bad. Which is likely to happen to the people who need it the most. So if they do it they must have an antipsychotic or anxiolytic like seroquel or Xanax to stop it rhe second they feel the no longer have control and it's becoming a nightmare
>>
File: 1465381230127.jpg (83 KB, 650x567) Image search: [Google]
1465381230127.jpg
83 KB, 650x567
>>76701673
For me Xanax = blackout and jail cell within 12 hours
>>
>>76701740
benzo withdrawl can kill you because of seizures just like alcohol withdrawl
>>
>>76701427
their mechanism of action is what gave them names in the first place bro (Selective Serotonin/Noradrenalin Reuptake Inhibitors) which means that they block the presynaptic-cell transporters and therefore increase the amount of neurotransmitters in the synaptic crack, generating stronger signals.

The effects exist but are temporary (as i explained in this thread). It is known that they're bad, it's not a mystery as you wrote. And yes, the doctors prescribing it so easily are idiots.

Ayahuasca, mescaline, DMT, psilocin, LSD and such are better alternative imo (for a one time use), because they can rewire your brain and make new Serotonergic pathways resulting in greater overall happiness in life afterwards
>>
>>76699471
man do you think they can take out the anti-depressant and just give me a pill tha will make me last for hours?

who cares what she wants. she wanted to get boned by me. she's gonna get boned.

>>76698948
they don't work op. it;s like taking asprin to fix a gunshot wound. don't be stupid
>>
>>76701846
What does work?
>>
I ended up in jail multiple times from benzos, mainly etizolam.
>>
Many anons are recommending Kratom.

I don't see how people can take that shit. Every time I try it I get so nauseous. I'll usually throw it up. Even if I make tea, and strain out all the plant matter, it barely has an effect but still makes me sick.

How do you faggots take it?
>>
>>76700948
I'll stick to my fentanyl lollipops thank you very much
>>
File: 1461616845633.png (247 KB, 432x313) Image search: [Google]
1461616845633.png
247 KB, 432x313
>>76701036
>>76701460
>>76701838
>guy posts good info with source and links
>gets ignored
>>
>>76701959

If you can't toss and wash down with water do what I do:

Mix into favorite yogurt

Or

Mix into half melted ice cream
>>
>>76701036
explain that you cevapcicic
>>
>>76702018
i guess that's 4chan :^)
>>
>>76702018
it always happens

he is right though but people just care about memes
>>
>>76701959
>>76701959
that's because you are dosing way too high.
it affects your mu-opioid receptor and if you have no tolerance then it will make you throw-up.
i make tea but also eat 500mg capsules if i want it to last longer and dont have to taste it. But you will burp up the taste if you eat the capsules. its a lot more forgiving though than drinking the tea.
>>
>>76699020
I take ADD pills and they make me feel the same. I'm emotionally dull.

Anybody else here take ADD meds? 80mg straterra
>>
File: Kratom.png (49 KB, 934x357) Image search: [Google]
Kratom.png
49 KB, 934x357
>>
>>76698948
i take a really low dose of citalopram and it stops my social anxiety from being so overwhelming that i cant function.

without it, my physical tics come back and i start craving alcohol or opiates... ive been clean from opiates for 7 yrs but on SSRI that whole time, it helps.
>>
>>76701510
I'm going through opiate withdrawal right now, I do it all the time, feeling a little cold and sweaty is a reasonable price to pay to get rid of so much anxiety and soreness at the perfect times I desire. Brain zaps are fucking scary and extremely uncomfortable though, I woke up with like an electric clock violently ticking inside my brain and kind of zapping it, and jumped out of bed looking for what the fuck was going on, until it stopped and I realized it was in my head. Luckily it went away fast

>>76701740
Yeah, I've been looking into kava, seemed like a miracle substitute for alcohol but then I saw it can block bile from getting out of your liver and give you weird skin rashes

shit feels amazing and doesn't do damage to my digestive system at all like alcohol, but I'm afraid to keep taking it for those other reasons
>>
>>76701947
depression exists for two reasons, those reasons are the same in the TWO populations that are predisposed to it

whites and asians developed depression as 1. a mechanism to suppress ingroup violence. when the brain has a fight or flight response, depression generally chooses to flee. this same response cycle is responsible for other behaviors as well
2. one such behavior is the ability to slow down. living a slow life allows one to study an object in greater detail. not inteligene per say, but the capacity to utilize intelligence over greater periods of focus. the existence of depression ALLOWS intelligence to be a selection actor in evolution by enhancing the expression of intelligence.

oh, and 3. you're depressed because you live in a mentally ill society where people watch tv for 5 hours and look at phones for another 5 hours, and niggers and spics wave knives in your face and you can't fight back. oh, and you have no job, AND you can't get married.

THAT is why you're depressed. guaranteed if these thngs weren't problems you wouldn't be depressed.
>>
>>76702217
That's not even a real add med get your ass on vyvanse, Addy or dex. Ritalin sucks
>>
>>76702075
It is a peptide needed for expressing neurotrophic development factors such as BDNF and NGF which they reborn your brain. There's nothing similar in the west because of Jews.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain-derived_neurotrophic_factor
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerve_growth_factor
>>
>>76702297
i just remembered i have kava kava in my pantry. thanks for reminding me. its a good feeling but i think its hardly comparable to alcohol.
>>
>>76700409
not all of them
>>
>>76701789
Psychedelics can most definitely make depression worse if you take them irresponsibly. You're not gonna "drop some L" and go to the club and get cured of depression.

Set and setting are paramount. The point can't be stressed enough. I'm heading to Iquitos in a few months for Aya and Huachuma ceremonies, and I have very little doubt that it's going to work miracles for me. I've suffered from severe depression most of my life. Psychedelics have offered lengthy repreives, but I'm seeking something much deeper and more substantive.

>>76701838
Yes, I am aware of the meaning of the acronyms. After a search, it does appear that they are better understood than I thought they were.

I am still very skeptical that their effects on consciousness, neurology, and physiology in the long term are comprehensively understood. I know my anecdotes are meaningless, but I was on a few different SSRIs as a teenager, and my experience on them ensures I will never get on another one.
>>
Don't fall for this meme.
And if your doctors says
>hurr this study shows only 1 out of 100 testers had side effects
don't belive him, they are all faked and altered.
basically this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrGRP2mu0GA

Do not take them.
>>
>>76702183
Five to six grams is my average dose. Do it on an empty stomach right when you wake up and drink a coffee. Also a small meal like an hour after you eat kratom and a small amount of weed really kicks it up
>>
>>76700165

Fuck off cunt, I didn't leave the house for 3 years you cunt.

Kraut motherfucker too weak to work through it. Enjoy your shitty depressed brain, keep taking schlomos pills so you can function you fucking failure.
>>
>>76702217
Strattera is shit. Just an annoying dopamine drip all day.
>>
>>76702297
>Brain zaps are fucking scary and extremely uncomfortable though, I woke up with like an electric clock violently ticking inside my brain and kind of zapping it, and jumped out of bed looking for what the fuck was going on, until it stopped and I realized it was in my head. Luckily it went away fast
nigger, wut? if you're talking about ECT they put you under first. you dont really experience anything or remember anything that happens.
>>
File: 1458660718151.jpg (69 KB, 604x533) Image search: [Google]
1458660718151.jpg
69 KB, 604x533
>>76702118
>A fucking leaf
Wait...
>>
>>76702217
>straterra

what the fuck is that? the only thing that works for ADHD is amphetamines
>>
>>76701767
>indo strains

Nigga wat

Why do people go by only all this "indo" or "Maeng da" or "Bali" shit based on location, when the most vast differences depend on whether its red, green or white vein, and they all seem to grow randomly in all those areas...

I mean just look at the color. If it's got some orange tinge to it, it's gonna have mostly opiate effects, if it's more a pape whitish green, it's gonna be like coffee
>>
>>76702389
can semax really cure depression or severe depression??
>>
>>76702071
I may try that. I tried mixing it into applesauce once, and it was so nasty I couldn't finish it.

>>76702183
I hope this is the case. I tend to go ham when I take drugs. I'll try lowering my dose.
>>
Strarerra is a death sentence I wouldn't get paid to take that shit. It's not even a stimulant.
>>
>>76702475
"Using properly" doesn't mean not having a bad trip

The worst trip I ever had was from a way smaller dose and a safer feeling setting than the best trip I had
>>
>>76702516
>>76702516
yeah six grams is pretty high. i take about 3-4 grams. and i have noticed that eating about an hour later enhances the feeling of the kratom. its unusual and only lasts a few minutes. its like a short feeling of acute euphoria.
>>
>>76702475
long term side-effects are understood, they suck, and i explained it here
>>76700542
>>76701036
You're right, don't take them anymore

>>76702561
It makes a brain healthier in both impaired and healthy individuals. It is prescribed for depression sometimes too. Imo, it would help a lot (and permanently)
>>
>>76701959
Buy it in capsules senpai, it's a nice opiateish buzz
>>
File: 1456971773796.webm (3 MB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
1456971773796.webm
3 MB, 1100x619
Currently on 20 mg Lexapro. Nothing has really changed, except I'm more talkative than I was before I started taking it. I also wake up feeling nauseous a lot more.
>>
>>76702516
>coffee

At that point you won't even feel the opiate effects if you're not on the most red strain I've ever seen
>>
>>76702560

This. White, green and red. Rest is small differences. Like I find green Malaysian lasts longer.
>>
>>76702382
>>76702523

I already have an appointment this month to change it, when I talked with my doctor previously it seemed like he was thinking about switching me to vyvanse.

>>76702554
You'd be surprised then, try it sometime. It actually helped out a lot with focusing and anxiety. While technically it's not a stimulant, it can still serve the same function. It's suppose to have "less severe" side effects, especially long term use which can fuck your brain.
>>
>>76702546
Brain zaps are a symptom of ssri withdrawal where your brain feels like it's being zapped by a fucking massive tesla coil
>>
>>76702560
yeah the differences in the leaf matter too. i get red mainly and sometimes white veined. but the location and environment affects the plant as well.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 400x261
>>76698948
This is my antidepressant.
>>
>>76702672
I took it for years

But most of the ones I took were amphetamine based
>>
>>76702711
dude thank you, i have tried everything over 10 years for MDD.
>>
>>76702839

Don't ever ask for a med. Just look up side effects and say they are unbearable and put the ball in your doctor's court to offer up a different ADD med. It might take a few tries before you get dexedrine or adderall.
>>
If you want useful info in this thread, read my replies.

If you really want to cure depression, or just improve your overall cognitive and mental function, get Semax somehow - a Russian drug known for shitton of benefits. It is so repressed by the Jews in the west that even wiki article is obscure as fuck
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semax

Signing off
>>
>>76702217
80mg vyvanse here
>>
I was on atleast five different SSRI's as a teenager (Each for months at a time(and never got any benefit from them, they did however make my dick not work which sucked like hell. I do hear the Wellbutrin works decently

>>76702839
>less severe side effects

Yeah dude your doctor is cucking you out of the good drugs. The severe side effects from ADHD drugs like adderall or ritalin only happen if you abuse them or have a heart condition. (I was on Adderall for 5 years a teen so I know what I'm talking about) Nothing else comes close to the focus or motivation that the controlled ADD pills give you
>>
>>76702690
Turmeric is really healthy and I think it interacts pretty heavily with kratom

Also grapefruit will make it fucking floor you. and maybe all citrus has a bit of that effect too, but definately grapefruit, it's fucking nuts

Jesus I can't believe how many of you guys do this holy shit my sides
>>
>>76702673
The distinction between "good" and "bad" trips lose their significance when you're talking about therapeutic value. In this context, "difficult experience" is more apt a term than "bad trip." What I mean is that if you are looking to have a long-term psychological effect, you're better off with quiet contemplation, or some sort of ritual or ceremony in an intimate setting, rather than dancing under strobe lights and smoking weed with whores and niggers. I'm being hyperbolic here. I think you probably get my point.

>>76702711
I hadn't read that post. Thanks for the knowledge. Physiological changes in the brain can still have wildly varying effects in different individuals, though. It seems we are in agreement that one oughtn't take them.
>>
>>76703039
thanks senpai
>>
>>76702711
Don't psychedelics have the opposite of withdrawal effects. They can make serotonin stay high for literally years
>>
Supposedly Bupropion is one of the few decent ones, any confirmation on that?
>>
File: REMOVE.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE.jpg
275 KB, 1920x1080
>>76703039
based serb
>>
I take off brand zoloft to curb my anxiety. I do other stuff too, started exercising organizing ect, and am taking it less. Hope to be off soon
>>
>>76703039
hey thanks for your effort some here appreciate it
>>
>>76699730
aka the australian way
>>
>>76703222
I can confirm this, my brother benefited greatly from Wellbutrin when other SSRI's did nothing
>>
>>76703202
I don't think so

psychedelic drugs can help with depression but the feeling is short lived I think
>>
File: 1457626692029.jpg (96 KB, 480x643) Image search: [Google]
1457626692029.jpg
96 KB, 480x643
>>76703106
>The severe side effects from ADHD drugs like adderall or ritalin only happen if you abuse them
I abused the fuck out of them from 2013-2016 and nothing ever happened to me.
>>
>>76703111

Dude kratom is pretty much the best hidden secret ever. Not much risk of getting addicted and even if you do it's easier than coffee to stop using. Only small discomfort a couple days.

The benefits are euphoria, happiness, relaxation, but also powerful energy and focus depending on dosage. I have been off methamp for two years and occasionally order kratom maybe one every three or four months at most. Love the stuff. Has helped me get through tough times.
>>
>>76703008

That's really what I've been doing. I really don't want to take any drugs at all, but not being able to focus has fucked me up royally and I felt like I had no choice. He started talking about vyvanse, and from what I understand it's pretty good.

>>76703106
I'm just curious but, if you have tried Strattera, could you give me an idea of what the difference is between the 2? As in, how much does my focus change and motivation?
>>
>>76703039
Tbh it just sounds scary having all those effects and not being understood, even if they are good

I get the feeling it's too good to be true
>>
Kek. The only plus side of suffering from a debilitating ailment means I get much better drugs than any of you
>>
File: 1442971172309.png (3 KB, 262x234) Image search: [Google]
1442971172309.png
3 KB, 262x234
>>76698948
I used to be so depressed I could barely climb out of bed because it all felt pointless. Got on 30mg of paroxatine a day and now I can actually do shit like go grocery shopping and hold down a job and enjoy shitting around with my friends again.

There's deffo some drawbacks, especially with SSRIs which is what my shit is, but I think it was worth it desu. If I don't get my refills on time after a few days the withdraw effects are pretty nasty dizziness and shit, but the worst part by far is how hard it is to get off now. On the plus side that means when I go into withdraw on the rare times it happens I can get off like, 5 times in one hour, shit's nuts.
>>
>>76703374
>Strattera
this did nothing to me and I took it for like 3 months
>>
>>76703350

To be honest, meth is pretty much the exact same as your average ADD med just with less side effects and a slightly longer duration. They prescribe meth and it's called DESOXYN.

Coming here as an ex meth addict myself, all the bad stories about it are true. It is honestly much worse then the anti meth propoganda could even make you imagine in certain cases. The only difference though is that you can inject it which is what I did and it gets you much higher without all the jitters and anxiety with ADD meds.

If desoxyn was more widely prescribed and accepted it would be hailed the best cure for ADD ever. But understandably it is meth and people will have issues but the route of administration is really the biggest thing in my opinion.
>>
>>76703270
>>76703250
>>76703202
>>76703157
everytime bros. Be careful who you tell about Semax, you don't want it in the wrong hands or to spread and to get scheduled drug

>>76703323
>>76703202
i was talking about SSRIs/SNRIs, and my say about psychedelics is in the last part here >>76701838

>>76703389
it is more understood than (((wiki))) says, you can find lots of research on Russian language
>>
>>76698948
They mess up your brain chemestry and unbalance things. Depression has a cause, it is 10,000% more effective to treat the cause (IE tfw no gf is fixed by trying hard to get you're waifu) than it is to take a magic pill and make it go away. If you really wanna fell less depressed clear your head by addressing the things that make you feel awful. Afterwords smoke a nice fat joint.

SSRIs were invented by Satan and the jews in attempt to prevent neurons from firing properly. They are absolutely retarded and inhibit normal brain activity. addressing the social problem which caused the depression is the solution.
>>
>>76703480
I was told that it was really just the "least side effects" out of the bunch, and I personally hate taking drugs, so I figured it'd be the best to start off with and so did the Dr. but I'm switching to vyvanse(most likely).
>>
recently started taking Sertraline, any info on that lads?
>>
>>76703710
taking the pills after waifu is 2d becomes known or any event is dumb as fuck, but some brains are just predisposed to function like dogshit so take the happy pills if you got an unlucky brain rng roll
>>
>>76703350
You've clearly never stayed up for days on end masturbating in a speed fueled frenzy going out of you mind from sleep deprivation
>>
>>76703725
vyvanse is good

it is a prodrug for amphetamine and it will actually work

on Strattera maybe it was just me but I didn't feel any different at all like no effects good or bad
>>
>>76702367
Mainly number 3...
>>
>>76698948

My girlfriend takes prozac. A lot of them.
>>
>>76703111
they call it furanocoumarins
>>
>>76703959
Basically this. Like, shit, would you tell someone with diabetes to stop taking insulin? Most depression is just your brain being fucked up because biology's a fucking mess and luck of the dice.
>>
>>76703480
strattera's only use is to induce erectile dysfunction. it's the most dog shit adhd prescription out of the bunch.
god tier: vyvanse
good tier: adderall extend dose, ritalin, concerta,etc
complete shit tier: strattera
>>
>>76703959
Right but even if you have shitty brain RNG, happy pills are the bandaid solution to your broken bone. Shit needs a splint, unless you're just a sociopath or something like this.
>>
Dexedrine is the king add med. It's addy without the shitty levo in it. Levo causes the physical energy and side effects, the dextroamphetamine component is the central brain stimulation which is the good stuff.

Get dexy boys.
>>
File: 1465524323298.gif (934 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1465524323298.gif
934 KB, 250x167
>>76703371
DELETE THIS
>>
Vyvanse sucks compared to addy and dex. It is a prodrug not even a drug you can't snort it or anything not that I do. Dexedrine is the actual drug that vyvanse turns into.
>>
TAKE 5-HTP INSTEAD

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE STOPPED ALL ANTI DEPRESSANTS FOR AT LEAST 2 MONTHS BEFORE HAVING IT

IT WORKS AND IS NATURAL AND ACTS MUCH QUICKER
>>
>>76704225
>Most depression is just your brain being fucked up because biology's a fucking mess and luck of the dice.

I think most people who think they're depressed are really just sad. Just like most people who think they're the opposite gender are really just deluded.
>>
>>76704261
Modafinil owns all other ADD and ADHD meds (it replaced dexedrine in the US military, so that tells you something)
And Semax owns Modafinil.

why the fuck am i in this thread still, i'm late for work
>>
File: 1459373865182.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1459373865182.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
>>76703964
Lel, I used to fap for hours on it. I also remember seeing fake spiders crawling on my wall after being up for 2 day.
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 546x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 546x320
DO NOT TAKE

IDENTIFY WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

THEN FIX

BULLET TO THE HEAD IF CANNOT FIX BUT DO NOT BECOME ONE OF THESE
>>
>>76704347
all that means is the liver converts it to amphetamine and you don't get instant effects

its still amphetamine like adderall
>>
>>76704392

5HTP is linked to heart valve problems. Look it up. Half the serotonin floats in your gut and heart. Not good
>>
>>76704430

I used to fap for easily three days straight on meth.
>>
File: 1465031072509.jpg (43 KB, 233x233) Image search: [Google]
1465031072509.jpg
43 KB, 233x233
I thought there nobody actually had to take pills on a daily basis just so as not to want to kill themselves. People don't actually do this, it's just a meme, right?
>>
I take mirtazapine and I'm not depressed anymore but still take them.

I don't have a single side-effect, but I never really get side effects from drugs.

Benefits:
>helps me get to sleep at night, which i really struggled with.
>don't ever feel sad/depressed
>all of my non-social anxiety issues have completely gone

Cons:
>My social anxiety got way worse, i can hardly talk in-front of the class anymore, I get shaky and teary eyes, but I've been working on this and nearly fixed it.
>I don't want sex as much as I used to, but when I do have sex I last longer. This is kind of a benefit and a negative.

Lot's of people will find side-effects that occur in like 1% of the population and then cite them as going to happen to you as well.
I don't think there is anything wrong with taking them, it's better than killing yourself/being depressed.
>>
>>76704430
I stayed up for 6 days smoking meth once and I was hearing police radios and all kinds of shit like knocking on my door and I look outside and nothing is there and seeing things like bugs

its fucking crazy
>>
They will help get you out of a funk where you don't even want to get out of bed, but once you get over that hump, you've got to do the hard work of getting better yourself.

They're not a magic pill that you take and magically get better. If you have self-destructive habits, no amount of drugs will pull you out of a depression. You have to learn to regulate negative thoughts and actions.
>>
>>76704467

I found it not good for redosing and sleep cause of delayed effect. I take two 15mg of dex a day.
>>
>>76704474
in prolonged use, which i dont recommend. take it as you need it.
>>
http://healthwyze.org/reports/658-the-potent-and-natural-painkillers-that-are-still-legal
>>
>>76704534
No it's real, actually my doctor put me on these pills when I was a teenager because I was 'depressed', it is a fucking scam and big pharmaceutical companies are basically getting kids hooked on expensive addictive emotional poison that turns you into a zombie. When I tell my doctor it didn't work my dose was increased, and then AGAIN, until finally I quit cold turkey and stopped allowing my dad to take me to 'mental health professionals'. No one lets kids be kids anymore in the West. He has adhd, give him ritalin. She is depressed, give her paxil. And so on and so on.
>>
>>76704585

I have so many stories like this. My very worst I was doing shot after shot, up for days. Ended up sprinting through back yards, hiding in people's sheds, sprinted across a high traffic two side four lane road.

I was hiding under cars, sprinting from hoards of choppers, every light would look like a cop car. I even would have everyone on their cell phones appear to be undercover talking about me. Saw spiders, snakes on the ground. Hearing voices and having the police flash camera shots at me collecting evidence.
>>
>>76704713
Well shit. Get better, leaf.
>>
>>76704534
i take them just so i can feel like i actually want to kill myself
>>
File: 1453744553260.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453744553260.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>76704585
>its fucking crazy
I kind of miss my adderall binges a little, but I always end up regretting it when I actually do it.
>>
>>76703039
thx dude. I think I#ll give it a shot
any recommendation where to buy it?
>>
>>76704790
lol
>>
>>76704790
I used to hear voices as well. They were inaudible, but always sounded unwelcoming.
>>
I did up to 300mg shots of shards at my worst. One shot would easily keep you up for three and a real binge would go up to six or seven no sleep.
>>
>>76704937
have you ever speedball with heroin and meth

I used to do that shit but I don't do anything but smoke le dank now
>>
>itt: we learn /pol/ is full of meth heads
>>
>>76704585
>>76704533
this kind of stuff is impossible to imagine if you've never used meth before. It's like a whole different way of living. No sober person can imagine the insane highs and the paranoia filled lows where you want to die. It's insane
>>
Xanax will help you deal with large crowds and women, something I know a lot of you have problems with

Just for the love of god don't abuse it. You WILL become addicted and become a fucking brain dead zombie with no memory if you abuse it
>>
File: 1465537195730.jpg (176 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
1465537195730.jpg
176 KB, 1024x1820
>>76703371
there's a reason we keep it a secret anon. More for us.

T. Daily user for 3 years
>>
>>76702927
Faggot
>>
File: IMG_1398.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2248) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1398.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2248
>>76705123
>Xanax will help you deal with large crowds and women,

This is terrible advice, benzos only work short term for anxiety and the rebound anxiety is even worse, relying on it to help you with women or in public settings will only temporarily help you can by then you're hooked and need it to function in those environment
>>
>>76705123
I think benzos suck for anything besides actual anxiety

I really see no recreational value in them
>>
I'll describe the rush to y'all. You load it up, press down the syringe. Immediately you get a huge burn in your throat and if it's good you will cough and be gasping for air. You then feel the room spinning. Your body heats up to insane levels and you are unable to stand up and your voice sounds like you are drunk.

You vision blurs out, your jaw might chatter, you hear this ring if it's really good. You get the most insane sexual energy. It's the best feeling you ever felt. I usually did it with porn on and at the peak I would literally be gushing and would cum just from the raw animalistic pleasure. My arms and legs would be kicking and I would look dimented. It was pure raw sexual pleasure. After and hour and a half you bounce up and you are in ultra tweak mode.
>>
What the fuck are brain zaps? I was on Zoloft for a year but could never tell what they were.
>>
>>76705123
i took temazepam for a whole days once

lets just say i have zero memory of that day, but. woke up the next morning having bought a bunch of random shit from the shops.
>>
File: Mysterious Merchant.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
Mysterious Merchant.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>
File: CdxjkNGXIAEUmzr.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CdxjkNGXIAEUmzr.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>76705353
>being this hedonistic
Let me prescribe you something that will end all of your problems
>>
>>76705404
>zero memory of that day

Xanax in a nutshell

Have an old friend that got addicted to it. He's not the same and I avoid the shit out of him now
>>
File: 1464230716802.jpg (161 KB, 728x1484) Image search: [Google]
1464230716802.jpg
161 KB, 728x1484
>tfw my ADHD progressively got worse as I went through the late stages of puberty and now I cannot do college without stimulants

I probably should take an antidepressant too, I have issues
>>
>>76705362
whenever you quit without weaning off the drugs your brain can get a wave that feels like an electrical shock and it feels really fucked up like your brain spasms
>>
>>76702217
Depends on how long you were on them but getting back to normal takes about a year. Took me 2 cuz my parents had me on them since I was 8
>>
>>76702711
>>76701036

Where can you get this stuff?
>>
>>76704392
>>76704591
Sometimes depression is caused by another disease you don't realize you have until it starts killing you
>>
Oh and the absolute worst thing about meth is carpet surfing on the comedown.
>>
>>76705510
Benzos are a hole that just keeps getting deeper and deeper, not worth it at all
>>76705523
I know that feel, I was on adderall throughout my teen years and now I can't get through a day without being constantly exhausted if I'm not on meds
>>
>>76701673
How do I get a free clinic doctor to prescribe me Xanax? When I take them it's like the world turns into a bright happy place like when I was a child, and there's a point to everything
>>
>>76705353
What are you describing here?
>>
>>76698948
over-prescribed

also, here you go
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4006441/
>Among boys, prenatal SSRI exposure was nearly 3 times as likely in children with ASD relative to TD
SSRIs, not vaccines.
>>
>>76705736
The feeling of IVing methamphetamine
>>
>>76703089
>80
I was on 60 and sold that shit for $5 a pop
I used to snort 80 before going partying.
>>
>>76698948
Find out who runs the pharmaceutical companies and you'll know your answer.

Wasted my early 20's eating that shit and ruining my life, never again.
>>
>>76705675

order etizolam instead of searching for xanax script
>>
>>76705736
>>76705781
you actually can cum from this I have from this and cocaine on separate times
>>
>>76705650
From 14 to 16 my attentive ADHD started to kick in but I still managed to power through and get a 4.0

From 17 to 19 the brain fog set in, I just feel like a completely different person now, mentally dull and unable to concentrate

21 now, not really sure what to do, stimulants help me do work but I still feel like a moron
>>
>>76705736

meth iv rush. plugging it up your ass gives a good rush too
>>
>>76705800
Which pharma company? I think I googled up presidents before and I think they're mostly white(nonjewish) people.
>>
>>76705123
The only time i've ever taken Xanax was in the hospital after i took an Oxy. The room divider had shapes on it, motherfuckin i saw a butterfly fighting a dragon. Spoilers: butterfly won. The dragon couldn't handle the sick juke tech. Shit was AMAZING.
>>
>>76705952
Spoiler: Benzodiazepines don't do this you retard
>>
>>76703371
I'm not much of a supplements guy(tried a bunch and most of them don't work desu)
>>
The only drugs you need are cinnamon and caffeine
>>
>>76706089

This is not a supplement you can get at a supplement store. For a small amount, I'll direct my Canadian friends to http://www.madamkratom.ca/. There are other better one's in the states for bigger amounts.
>>
>>76698948
My mother gave me when i was 7 years old, because i was too shy.

I've been taking them for 15 years, cant quit them.

I dont have emotions, i'm like a doll.
>>
>>76706213
Why can't you buy it at the supplement store? Is it illegal?
>>
>>76701183
Would this work with discipline? Was thinking about taking addy, getting in the habit of studying for hours a day. Efficiently and without distractions. Then going off the medicine and trying to continue once I have a solid strategy of studying. Same with learning some computer skills
>>
>>76706310
No it's not illegal, you can buy it at some smoke shops
>>
They can cause autism if taken during pregnancy.
>>
>>76706310

Legal in most states and all of Canada. You can even get it in some head shops but they sell weak stuff for absurd amounts. It's usually like ten bucks an ounce, less or more depending on quantity. I'd recommend red borneo or bali as a good strain for a first timer.
>>
>>76705675
If you get xanax don't get the bars. Just take footballs or pies. Bars are way too easy to be abused and I swear to god you will become a fucking retard in due time. Literally no one will want to be around you except other people on xanax
>>
>>76705630
I was able to find a supplier but they list a few variations here and I'm not sure which one to go for

http://ceretropic.com/
>>
>>76706469
meant for
>>76705623
>>
>not doing heroin

i mean come on, it's 2016!
>>
>>76706469

Make an account on the kratom coinesseurs forum. Here is a good one for the states http://theleapingleaf.com/
>>
>>76706594
I do drugs that are stronger then heroin you pussy pleb. I also pay sweet sweet copay price
>>
>>76706469
Weird dude. I was just googling where to get S*max and that site came up. have you bought from them in the past? are they trustworthy?

>>76705630
This is true too. My lymph nodes have been enlarged for over a year now...and I've been extremely depressed. Been to all the doctors and they're incompetent, they said it's not cancer but I think it's bacterial. Oh well, going to an ENT doc in a couple months maybe they can figure it out....
>>
>>76706608
Thanks man hopefully they sort out whatever problems they're having soon.
>>
>>76706726
>fentanyl

tfw too scared to try that shit
>>
>>76707025
Nope I just learned about the stuff from this thread I found that site from the comment section here
http://nootriment.com/semax/
>>
>>76707053
good

you can easily fuck up the dosage and kill yourself like prince did
>>
Nootropics like piracetam and all that have never done anything for me. Waste of money but that's just my experience.
>>
Being depressed is therapist talk for "lazy faggot"
>>
>>76707053
It's way too much work to even try and abuse it because it literally comes as candy. Eating more than one will probably for sure kill you though
>>
>>76707224
there has also been fake Xanax presses that are actually fentanyl recently

that's pretty fucked up imo because everyone knows xanaxfags take high doses
>>
Hydromorphone was my favorite opiate. I miss all these drugs but I have moved on. The horrors of it outweigh the fantasies. Kratom though I plan to order since I have two weeks between my accounting class and the second term of summer.
>>
>>76707386
seriously i take like 4-6mg of ativan at a time. glad i have a real supply.
>>
>>76707386
...but why other than to intentionally kill people for lulz? One of those drugs costs a lot more than the other
>>
>>76707527

First ativan sucks dick and second benzo addictions are literally the worst. I have heard of withdrawals from benzos lasting years for hard addicts. You can get a seizure and die from the withdrawal too.
>>
>>76707577
its either that or people who don't know what the fuck their doing at all
>>
>>76707649
>First ativan sucks dick
how so? seems to work.
> and second benzo addictions are literally the worst.
good thing i dont plan on stopping.
>>
Been on a few different SSRI's since I was 14. Took prozac as an adolescent and then citalopram and ecitalopram as an adult. Unfortunately, I fare much worse off of them but I would've never, ever, ever started taking them if I knew what I was in for. For the past couple years I've been taking the smallest dose possible just so I can keep the withdrawal at bay while not making me too numb.

I started seeing shrinks because I was ingrained with it being the responsible thing to do but really it's my biggest regret ever seeing them to begin with. I just had a really poor lifestyle and a lack of real-world exposure. ofc too late now for that learning experience to be of any use...

It's disgusting the consumerist culture we live in here in the US. It permeates literally everything in society.
>>
If you want to kill someone and get away with it just lace their drugs with fentanyl or whatever.
>>
>>76707728

Ativan is a shitty benzo. Oh and you are in for a world of hell you are gonna probably wish you had a gun or probaby will have the gun and shoot yourself from the w/d. Heroin withdrawal is nothign compared to a bad benzo withdrawal
>>
>>76704405
Underrated post
>>
>>76707832
>Ativan is a shitty benzo
you keep saying that but have no actual reasons why.
>withdrawl
meh. i can stop taking it for a few weeks, no problem. i go off an on without issues.
>>
File: Hydromorphone 8 mg-ROX.jpg (18 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Hydromorphone 8 mg-ROX.jpg
18 KB, 300x225
>>76707413
>Hydromorphone

Fuck yeah dude i used to snort Dilaudid all the time and that high is better then anything out there. I quit after I went through a really nasty withdrawal and haven't used since. Miss it like hell
>>
>>76707785
thanks leaf ill get right on that
>>
>>76699020
>He don't know valerian
>>
>>76707984
Ativan is a long acting benzo so it is less intense but lasts longer

Xanax just hits you full force and is shorter duration
>>
>>76708699
im not really looking for intense. im looking for working for a long time so i guess thats better.
>>
>>76698948
They're shit compared to pot. Pot actually treats depression and doesn't leave you a husk.
>>
>>76709049
Yes yes pot is magic and cures cancer and athletes foot at the same time we know hippy, now go sit in the corner
>>
>>76709120
A drug that's both a mood enhancer and pain killer solves a lot of problems.
>>
>>76709049
DUDE
CURES CANCER
NO SIDE EFFECTS
LMAO
>>
>>76698948
Been SSRI's for ten years now since I was 16. My personal experience:

Your emotional spectrum will be pretty flat. You rarely feel wery sad or very happy.

My sex drive hasn't been impacted at all, if anything I'm having problems not being a horny piece of shit.

I can't quit. I've tried four times with slow trapping down but everytime I get this terrible brain-zap sensation in my head every time I move my eyes that just won't go away no matter how long I'm off the meds. It's literally there all the time, so I said fuck it and accepted this is permanent.

I literally have no tolerance for alcohol, I get buzzed from nothing and act out like crazy. I'm just staying away from that shit.
>>
>>76709348
The side effects are nothing compared to the listing on antidepressants. You can even avoid most side effects by opting for medical marijuana with little to no THC. CBD is what you need to treat depression. A nice sativa strain is good for this purpose, I recommend Sour Diesel.
>>
>>76701492
100% just space that shit out the withdrawal is unbareable
>>
Wellbutrin 300mg (150 twice a day) and 50 mg Vyvanse. Been on ADHD meds (mostly adderall and Vyvanse) for about 4 years. Recently started the Wellbutrin and after a month I have noticed positive changes. I've been running 4 days a week, changed my eating habits, become patient and not stressed out. I wish I could have had them a while ago, but would be wary about prescribing them to people below 25 years old.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.