[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you solve Australia's lack of diversity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Capture.png (2 MB, 899x671) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2 MB, 899x671
How would you solve Australia's lack of diversity?
>>
>>76694135
I see plenty of diversity. Don't you mean importing a gorillion illiterate and violent people from the 3rd world?
>>
>>76694135
Homogeneity is superior to diversity.
>>
File: 1440195073001.jpg (687 B, 7x9) Image search: [Google]
1440195073001.jpg
687 B, 7x9
>>76694135
oy vey way to many blondes in this pic
>>
>>76694135
fuck its almost perfect except that shitskin to the left
>>
File: PREP_THE_EMU.png (55 KB, 1302x1056) Image search: [Google]
PREP_THE_EMU.png
55 KB, 1302x1056
>>76694135

interspecies emu-man breeding camps
>>
>>76694512
Tell that to Japan, moron. Their economy is going down the shitter because they have very few immigrants. Diversity is strength, unfortunately. It's not like you've probably ever been attacked by a nigger, for instance. It's good for our economy.
>>
>>76694135
If you don't leave Australia alone. We'll gut you like a fucking fish
>>
>>76694661
Faggots have been saying this for 50 years.

Go to Japan its one of the greatest places on earth. Fuck your diversity and fuck you.
>>
>>76694135
Australia is doing enough to import chinks, poos, and middle easterners without help.

Why they would do this when every other white country has tried and failed? Not sure.
>>
>>76694135
they dont have a lack of diversity. your pic is either old or in a nowheres vil place. there major cities are taken over by mudslimes who are in some faggy gang called apex

their numbers are growing by the day
>>
>>76694661
No it's because japs don't reproduce with one another. How do different looking people somehow change the economy? Are they wizards?
>>
>>76694661

I'd rather see Japan with a lower population, remaining Japan. Fuck your 'diversity is strength' horseshit. If by strength you mean crime and societal discord, then yeah.
>>
>>76694661
im horny with no gf

i already had master but now i can finally get release
>>
>>76694135
Don't, just don't try.
>>
>>76694774
Sydney and Melbourne are plenty diverse. Apex is an African teen gang in Melbourne. Sydney is pretty ghettoised when it comes to race. One area will be predominantly Italian, Greek, Chinese, Kebab, Korean and so on. It's mixing up a bit, but there are still definitely majority Anglo suburbs all over, especially in the expensive areas, and then again on the outskirts. Immigrants mainly live in the shitty parts of town that you have no reason to go to. The centre of town is mainly Asian, but it's predominantly a suburban city.
>>
>>76694661
> muh economy

there are more important things you plebeian nigger
>>
Leaf stop using proxys, we get it you like black dick, stop trying to impose your fetishes on other countrys
>>
>>76695838
How can we increase the number of immigrants Australia accepts? Australia is making progress towards diversity, but it's coming too slowly.
>>
>>76694661

FUCK OFF CUUCK
>>
>>76695838
>>76696350

Would advertisements like this help?
>>
>>76694135
Import more Europeans
>>
>>76694135

Im an Australian and can assure you most of our schools are 90% poos and chingachongers.

I honestly worry about what they will do when the younger generation grows up and kills all the white people in some sea of angst.
>>
>>76694661
>Muh economy

Diversity doesn't solve shit, it's a quick fix that doesn't solve the underlying problems, 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants will face the same problems we face now.

It's like taking painkillers for a brain tumor

>>76696350

We already take as many poo's and slopes as our shitty infrastructure can handle, the cities are becoming a brown and yellow cesspool.
>>
>>76696350
>Australia is making progress towards diversity, but it's coming too slowly
Err, they seem pretty good at dodging further enrichment.
>If Canada doesn't accept Australia's shitskins, Australia wins.

Just cuck my shit up you roo-fucking bastards:
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/playing-us-for-suckers-benevolent-canada-seen-as-easy-mark-to-take-australias-refugees
>>
>>76694661
Economy exists to serve people. It doesn't go the opposite way. If you betray the nation in favour of the economy then what you make it for. For economy itself?
>>
>>76697519
lol could you imagine negotiating with trudeau

it would be like tricking a small child into giving you his toys
>>
>>76697658
>would be like tricking a small child into giving you his toys
In my experience children can be fairly careful with their favorite toys. I think a better analogy would be, 'like Trudeau's dog guilting him into giving it the entire bag of treats, after it shits on his floor '
>>
>>76694135
Google "Tasmanian aborigines" we have dellt with our diversity... We don't need any help from a half cast mongrel country like USA
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.