[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you respond to her, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1465529231739.png (813 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1465529231739.png
813 KB, 1440x2560
How would you respond to her, /pol/?
>>
>>76689957
Maybe they were the most qualified?
>>
That's pretty sexist to only look at the gender in the room
>>
>>76689957
so much salt
>>
>>76690065
Sexist pig.
>>
>>76689957
Because Armenian women most of the time aren't interested in this.
T. Armenian woman
>>
>>76689957
I also probably know you op
>>
>>76689957
>How would you respond to her, /pol/?

With a solid kick to the cunt. It's the only thing she'd understand.
>>
>>76689957
>LIKE OMG ARE LITERALLY TRYING TO ASSUME THEY'RE MEN JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE MALE?!?!?
>>
>>76689957
fuck off you sheep shagger fucking nigger arse twinkle toes cunt nipple pecker bag
>>
>>76690304
Wow never knew there were Armenian women on pol. Where you from?

>>76690418
How?
>>
>>76690065
That's (no joke) considered a 'micro-aggression' because 'ignoring the plight of other races'
>>
A response is what she wants. A man to come and argue with her would just make her day and vindicate this little fantasy of her being a fearless warrior against the oppressive patriarchy. Stop giving these cunts the satisfaction. They thrive on it, it fuels their rage against men. Society needs to stop giving them the soapbox they seek. Everyone needs to ugnore ignore them. Don't even acknowledge the fact they've said anything. They've taken over the discourse in society because we willingly give it to them. The only winning move is not to play with people like this.
>>
How do you know they identify as men? Just because they conform to your narrow concept of gender?
>>
>>76689957
>Look her up...
>Find this.
She is irredeemable subhuman scum and deserves no better treatment than a deertick.
I hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers and drowned in the sewer.
>>
>>76689957
"I'm sorry your problematic glasses, "look at me" appearance, and negative view of men is a result of the lack of proper fathering in your life."
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.