[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DNA proof >Two reliable eyewitness testimonies >Admission
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: good boy.jpg (30 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
good boy.jpg
30 KB, 613x920
>DNA proof
>Two reliable eyewitness testimonies
>Admission of guilt

HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN HE JUST HAD A SEXUAL EMERGENCY HE DUNDU NUFFIN WRONG
>>
>>76679021

Nice proxy faggot
>>
Boys will be boys
>>
>>76679136
Studying abroad you fucking homo
>>
>>76679021
Who are we to judge?
>>
Rapist lives matter
>>
Honest question:

If someone is drunk, they can't consent to sex, right?

And being "under the influence" of a drug or alcohol lessons the penalty of a crime, since it means that you weren't your normal self when you committed the crime.

So, if a man commits rape while he's drunk, why don't people just conclude that it's the alcohol's fault?
>>
>>76679021
>be drunk
>make out with drunk slut
>walk drunk slut back to your dorm room
>she falls over on ground
>keep making out
>she passes out
>swedish bicycle cucks trot over and are disgusted to see two white people having sex
>call the police

He did get off light tho. Lots of mitigating circumstances but at some point he was humping an unconscious body and he should've known.

He should've gotten at least 2 years.
>>
>>76679355
Too bad the poor kid lived in a dumpster
>>
File: 1439522713832.jpg (50 KB, 508x472) Image search: [Google]
1439522713832.jpg
50 KB, 508x472
>>76679630
>>
>>76679236
> studying abroad
> in Japan

Looks like he's not the only homo.
>>
I think this kid should be in prison for a few years. I also think it's ridiculous this is the rape case that makes national news whereas western feminist don't fucking blink at the amazingly high rates of rape committed by Muslim migrants to the EU
>>
>>76679355
They way you described it was fantastic
>>
>>76679236
Fuck off Davido Kun, you disgusting weabooo faggot.
>>
>>76679913
Agreed. What the Muslims are doing is far worse and they not only get away with it but the media doesn't cover it.

As for this loser, gas the fucker. Anybody defending him and blaming women and whatever is probably also a fucking islamic pig ripe for the slaughter. That goes for most of the women haters on /pol/. Women have their place and they certainly need to know if but fingering a passed out girl's butthole is fucking sick.
>>
>>76680023
thanks senpai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.