[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white males even work? Your own women despise you. Your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: KfucOsR.png.jpg (13 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.png.jpg
13 KB, 480x270
Why do white males even work?

Your own women despise you.
Your taxes fund a government out to get rid of you.
Your farms and technology feed 6 billion leeches.

What are you hoping to accomplish?
>>
Typical. No replies from you cucks.
>>
>>76677580
(You)
>>
>>76677580
(You)
>>
>>76677580
Because I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>76677580
(You)
>>
I got a good job that's why
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 309x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 309x351
>>76678964
/thread
>>
>>76677580

/pol/ cannot give you a proper answer.

They think that their ultimate goal in life is to "man up" and take abuse and worship women.
>>
File: Do Not Save and Repost My Image.jpg (181 KB, 600x691) Image search: [Google]
Do Not Save and Repost My Image.jpg
181 KB, 600x691
>>76677580
OP Gives a respectable opinion, Americucks simply spam (You) memes.

If you pay tax's at this point you're essentially funding the enemy of white civilisation.
>>
I work for myself. I use women for sex. Life is easy. Btw black women love me but I ignore them all the time.
>>
>>76677580
5 more years. I can retire to my basement and hide until oblivion comes.
>>
>>76679494
>respectable opinion
The topic is, but he stated the opinion with an obvious race baiting tone, which warrants the non serious replys. He needs to step his trolling game up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.