[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white alt-righters so shit at history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
White alt-righters like to brag about how red-pilled they and how they use science and logic to back up their views. On most things I would agree that they are correct, but when it comes to history they seem to be shit.

A lot of them like to act like only white civilization ever did anything. They seem to forget about the fact that Islamic, Chinese, Persian, Indian, Indo-American, and North African Civilizations used to at one time dominate the world and were at times superior to the west. They seem to believe that since western civ has dominated the world for the last 300 years that this is conclusive proof that whites are superior.
>>
>>76664807

>china
>islamic
>persian
>indian
>indo-american
>north african

>ever ruled the world

only white civilizations dominated the world, you even said it.
>>
what civilization are you living in right now
>>
>alt right

doesn't exist.

though i agree, there's nothing wrong with acknowledging the beauty and achievements of other civilizations. we should be about white nationalism not supremacism. the "white supremacy" meme was invented by jews, look up most of the leaders of the american nazi party.
>>
>>76665028
These aren't white civilizations.
>>
>>76665174
Western Civilization.
>>
>>76665292
>identity politics doesn't exist
>>
>>76665292
I have no problem with whites being proud of their heritage and their accomplishment. I fully support it and think it's a good thing. I have a problem when a certain group of them like to act that somehow only whites have ever accomplished anything.
>>
>>76665292
>alt-right doesn't exist
Ebin
>>
>>76665443
I identify as a liberal attack helicopter, thank you very much
>>
>>76664807
WE
>>
>>76664807
pol =/= alt right

pol loves Milo, the jew faggot that sucks niggers off and says nobody actually is pro-white or thinks anything bad about jews

pol loves trannies

pol loves fags

stop equating the two
browsing pol doesn't mean someone is alt right, there's just overlap
>>
>>76665657
?
>>
>North African Civilizations used to at one time dominate the world

WE
>>
File: cuck.jpg (89 KB, 845x482) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
89 KB, 845x482
The Alt-Right is just a way for Gamer-Gaters to continue into politics. It's cringy shit on the same level as SJWs, don't take anything they say seriously.
>>
>>76665746
I know that. I also know that alt right=/= white supremacy. I was referring to white alt-righters. Specifically the 1488 alt-right which there seems to be a decent contingency of here.
>>
>>76664807
White are the only ones who ever conquered the world.
>>
>>76665746
>alt-right doesn't exist
>/pol/ isn't alt-right
Ebin
>>
>>76665792
Egypt used to dominate the western world. Carthage was at on time an equal to Rome and even dominated it for a bit.
>>
>>76665443
>>76665545

it doesn't. it's just "people that use /pol/ memes", that is the only thing that defines the "alt-right".
>>
>>76666039
>Carthage was at on time an equal to Rome and even dominated it for a bit.
EBIN
>>
>>76665945
Not really. Whites never truly dominated the entire world. Even then it was only the anglos that truly ruled over a world spanning empire. Regardless other civs in the past have ruled over the known world.
>>
File: 1425962911097.jpg (28 KB, 261x247) Image search: [Google]
1425962911097.jpg
28 KB, 261x247
>>76665555
checked
>>
>>76664807
The alt right is a reactionary movement, this is something they will label themselves as. You can't expect reactionary movements to be logical.
>>
>>76664807
Look at what they did in those years. Tech alone makes a fine argument for Western exceptionalism.
>>
>>76664807

the SJW literally left do the exact same thing except they act like white civilizations are the only ones with an imperial past
>>
File: 1387692701212.jpg (547 KB, 1200x967) Image search: [Google]
1387692701212.jpg
547 KB, 1200x967
what did history mean by this?
>>
>>76664807

Don't you have roller derby practice to attend to?
>>
>>76665555
nice quads
>>
>>76666315
and this
>>
>>76666155
Carthage pretty much dominated the Roman empire during the Second Punic War
>>
>>76665028
not one of those empires ever ruled the world though some where great empires, I'd somewhat concede to mongol empire due to the fact that they controlled all commerce from east to west and west to east for over a century via the silk road but other than that there were no great world conquering empires outside of europe.
>>
>>76665746
>pol loves Milo
>pol loves trannies
>pol loves fags

none of this is true of /pol/

this is milo and the "alt-right" faggotry.
>>
>>76666166
>Regardless other civs in the past have ruled over the known world.
which ones
>>
File: 767634636736.png (190 KB, 476x3108) Image search: [Google]
767634636736.png
190 KB, 476x3108
>>76666361
and this
>>
>>76664807
Collectivists are always slime.

I not only reject white supremacy, but I also reject the idea that conquering the world counts as proof of anything.

There is only one battle worth waging, and that's your battle with yourself. Nobody else even knows about that battle, you fight it alone. And if you improve yourself, then you'll end up making good decisions and being respected because of what sort of person you are.

Too many people are depressed and assume that if they weren't depressed, their politics wouldn't change. Prove it. I want to see a high-functioning person with these weird opinions.
>>
File: based milo.jpg (79 KB, 739x766) Image search: [Google]
based milo.jpg
79 KB, 739x766
ah yes the so called """alternative right"""
>>
Oh and something whitey likes to forget is while Europeans were living in caves the gooks (Chinese) had civilisation and empires.
>>
>>76666509
teenage mentality, you'll grow out of it.
>>
>north African

Literally mud huts In the desert to this day
>>
>>76664807
Die nigger.?
>>
>>76666509
Conquer your double negatives Conan.
>>
>>76666535
Awwwh they look so happy x
>>
>>76666311
I wasn't saying they didn't do anything. I was saying that other civilizations did shit to. In another 200 years the west probably won't be the dominant force in the world. It's also ironic since a good chunk of western domination is due to the Jews. Which the alt-right wants to destroy.
>>
File: Map_European_Empires.svg.png (176 KB, 1000x482) Image search: [Google]
Map_European_Empires.svg.png
176 KB, 1000x482
>>76666629
and this
>>
>>76666380
except thats not true
>>
>>76665292
I've found that most "white supremacy" memes stem from insecure minorities.

When someone blames another race for their problems (in the US) they are just imagining themselves as weak, instead of becoming the change they need. They are so insecure about their history, which they drag behind themselves like a goddamn anchor, and wonder why all their problems are related to that history.

When they see a person of their race committing crimes on the news, they feel the need to defend them because they look the same, instead of condemning those actions as a degenerate misrepresentation of what the individual believes.

Slavery 150 years ago does not excuse 14% of the population committing 50% of homicides.

It doesn't excuse the degradation of 2 parent households AFTER the civil rights movement.

It doesn't put the crack pipe in their hand, and doesn't give all of then aids.

They (the weak willed) explain away their lack of self control and constant need to make self destructive decisions by claiming oppression.

I've had enough.

t. Black rhodes scholar who reads nietzsche and isn't a faggot nihilist.
>>
>>76666735
and this
>>
>>76664807
This is nonsense though. The Chinese peaked early and actively suppressed progress for millenia. "Innovation" is a synonym for blasphemy in Islam, whose Golden Age was a brief period of tolerated foreign mayerial they have spent the rest of their time censoring. White civilizations were uniquely great because we did not have a centralized, unaccountable tyrant, recognizing thought and invention as threats to his rule. Look into early Protestants fleeing across borders and then relying on business success to compete if you doubt this.
>>
>>76666436
Persia, Islamic Empire, Genghis Khan. They were the ruling forces of the world at one time.
>>
>>76665746
>pol loves trannies
>pol loves fags
I'm sorry what?
I mean yah, some of these idiots like milo, and in all honesty the guy raises some good points, though he's not all the way there, but I don't think anyone here legit like fags or trannies

Honestly I don't even thing libs and dems like them, they are just so deep on the high horse circle-jerk they can't go back.
>>
>>76666314
Was I defending SJW's? No.
>>
>Persians

Bunch of pseudo Arabs getting cucked by greeks on the regular
>>
>>76666794
Woop woop go United Cuckdom.
>>
File: Mongol_Empire_map.gif (162 KB, 752x591) Image search: [Google]
Mongol_Empire_map.gif
162 KB, 752x591
>>76666835
None of them "ruled over the known world" they ruled over parts of the known world.

How are you this bad at history?
>>
>>76666380
Now who's shit at history? Yes, they invaded the peninsula but they never took Rome. Rome ended up winning that war, remember?
>>
>>76667018
Persia greatest extent
>>
>>76666835
>Islamic Empire
LMAO OKAY
>persia
>ruling the world
no?
>ghengis khan
>doing anything but being nomadic and ruling over feudal peasant territory after the degradation of civilization
>>
>>76666613
Coming from the country which if it wasn't for England would still be a tree hugging backwater.
>>
File: hsMmm.jpg (508 KB, 2392x1488) Image search: [Google]
hsMmm.jpg
508 KB, 2392x1488
>>76667120
forgot pic
>>
Guise maybe all we need is more love nd understanding. Of different peoples nd stuff.
>>
File: world map.gif (17 KB, 395x254) Image search: [Google]
world map.gif
17 KB, 395x254
>>76666835
None of those empires are comparable to the total area white people ruled.
>>
File: arab_expansion_gif_map_crop_2.gif (335 KB, 1082x580) Image search: [Google]
arab_expansion_gif_map_crop_2.gif
335 KB, 1082x580
>>76667167
Umayyad Caliphate
>>
>>76664807
White civilizations have pushed advancements much futher than anyone else, it's not debatable
>>
>>76666828
>White civilizations were uniquely great because we did not have a centralized, unaccountable tyrant, recognizing thought and invention as threats to his rule.

Le monarchy and catholic church no exist.
>>
>>76667245
>>76666835
Seriously, it's challenging to find a piece of land that wasn't ruled by white people at one point.
>>
>>76664807
>when it comes to history they seem to be shit
Who? Compared to what?

>A lot of them
Nice statistic.

>They
Again, who? Generalizations are not facts.

>Islamic, Chinese, Persian, Indian, Indo-American, and North African Civilizations used to at one time dominate the world
I think you mean "dominate the regions that they inhabited."

>and were at times superior to the west
By what fucking measure?

There are 0 (zero) facts in your entire post.
>>
File: Pre-Colonial_India.gif (4 MB, 859x814) Image search: [Google]
Pre-Colonial_India.gif
4 MB, 859x814
>>76667274
Empires of India

>>76667331
The cucklick church's political power was broken in the early middle ages

way to pay attention in history class
>>
>>76667486
Chinese empires

>>76667443
feelzb4freelz

non whites need to feel superior to whites even if it goes against all facts and evidence.
>>
>>76667245
The white race isn't even a thing dude. Like slavs are different from nords and brit cucks. I think you wanna ride on the accomplishments of others cause your own personal failings.
>>
>>76667309
If we went back to the year 1000ad the answer would be Islamic Civ. If we went back to 1000bc the answer would be Mesopetamian and Egypt. If we go to the year 2500AD the answer will probably be China. Things change. It's not that white people are inherently better at civ building. We are just living at their time in the cycle.
>>
File: back to reddit.jpg (137 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit.jpg
137 KB, 717x880
>>76667331
>Le
Oops!!!
>>
File: F2.large_.jpg (58 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
F2.large_.jpg
58 KB, 600x434
>>76667600
>w-w-whites aren't a race
>just ignore how genetically related they all are

You know how I know you're a Paki and not white? It's the brit flag and the massive inferiority complex.
>>
>>76667600
If they think like that it starts defeating their point. Their idea that whites dominated the world only works if their definition of white includes literally every single race in Europe and West Asia.
>>
>>76667600
The OP is claiming there's such a thing as white civilization you moron. If white people aren't even a real thing, then why make this stupid thread? Why are there such thing as Asian or non-white people?
>>
>tfw Northern Europe has always lagged behind the rest of the world for most of history
>>
>>76664807
Alt right is a meme label that encompasses a large group 0f people with diverse beliefs that have a common distrust for establishment GOP politic and extreme hate for Hilary Clinton and regressive identity politics.
>>
>>76667643
In every one of those "civilizations," you would be enslaved by unstable tyranny and terrified of saying the wrong thing.
>>
>>76667643
and 0 AD would be the Greco Roman civilization the civilization that the Mudshits attained their knowledge from before inbreeding, Arab genetics, anti realism, and Mongol rape destroyed their minds
>>
>>76664807
It is superior due to sheer number of scientifical advancement it brought to the world, and it cultivated culture and environment where such advancements were possible.
Others were also big, but often simply due to the militaristic expansion.
I love when somehow mention islamic culture and their scientifical, mathematical and art advancements, because hillariously those advancements were diminishing at rate at which the population of dhimmi in islamic countries diminished, but no one ever mentions that
>>
>>76667831
You're sounding like a moron. Why describe people as non-white then? What's this thread about if white people aren't a thing? Does there have to be a single nation of white people ruling over large swathes of land to prove the alt-right point. Way to shift goal posts.
>>
>>76667906
THIS KILLS THE ECHO CHAMBER.
>>
>>76667801
Oh i hate my own country, i think its silly to draw pride form something you didn't do.
Truth is the germanic race is different frommthe slavs and the Spanish and the greeks or whoeverthe fuck, to ignore this shows a lack of nuance in your thoughts.
>>
>>76668031
>claims western civ is better because of better human rights
>probably wants to gas the kikes and kill niggers and bomb kebobs

Also 2500ad China will probably be better in terms of rights.
>>
>>76664807
They were never superior to the West.
>>
>>76668143
Everyone including Nazis acknowledge that. You're putting up an ever changing straw man and barely slapping it. You're the one with the weakest sense of history in here, dude. No one else is spouting incorrect facts.
>>
File: Levant Before Islam.jpg (34 KB, 250x261) Image search: [Google]
Levant Before Islam.jpg
34 KB, 250x261
>>76668043
In addition pre Islamified Middle East was genetically closer to Europeans

http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners

Once the Arab rape and race mixing set the Middle East became fucked beyond all repair.

In other words brown mudshit Arabs are taking credit for what Persians, Levantines and Mesopotamians did.

>>76668207
>i hate my own country,

Have you tried not being a cuck? You could at least move to Somalia so some 70 IQ niggers can rape you to death.
>>
>>76664807
>They seem to forget about the fact that Islamic, Chinese, Persian, Indian, Indo-American, and North African Civilizations used to at one time dominate the world and were at times superior to the west
What in the fuck are you talking about?
First off they never ruled the world, that part is true.

But secondly "at times superior to the west"? Alt-righters seem to be the ONLY people who know this because those times when Arabs or Africans were superior is when they could easily get away with raiding, enslaving, and conquering parts of Europe. The alt-right is painfully aware of this which is why they dismiss the idea of the white man brutally repressing the poor, innocent POC throughout history so often
>>
>>76668043
Ok prior to the 1500's there were pretty much no northern European scientists. So what's your point, that civilizations and people cycle through highs and lows.
>>
>>76667839
I didn't make this thread hun. All I'm saying is the alt right are illogical. Part of why is that the concept of a white race is clearly false.
>>
Just give up, OP.

Most of /pol/ wouldn't dare open a book that challenged their beliefs. They're not worth the time or effort. You're more likely to illuminate a black hole than the posters here.
>>
>>76668207
What makes Slavs a single race? What makes British people a single race??? This thread was about whether white people have proven exceptional or whether Western civilization as a whole is exceptional and now the losers are trying to ask if specifically Slavs or Germans have accomplished exceptional things. Fucking decide, Abdul.
>>
Didn't the Persians get their teeth kicked in by Alexander?
>>
>>76668143
>>76668357
Northern Europe was incredibly lowly populated compared to the rest of the world

themoreyouknow.jps

>>76668460
northern Euros were never inbred Arabs

their low level of scientific progress was mainly due to low population density and harsh climates, which still bred higher IQs.

The Middle East on the other hand has been destroyed by low IQ Arab genetics and inbreeding.
>>
>>76668460
Europeans have accomplished way more than any other race. It's not even close. Nice try but you aren't convincing anyone here. Even shit like gun powder which was invented by the chinese wasn't taken to great heights until Europeans got their hands on it.

You're just a salty non-white who wants to feel better about their shit tier genetics
>>
File: world inbred map.jpg (275 KB, 1755x1240) Image search: [Google]
world inbred map.jpg
275 KB, 1755x1240
>>76668675
inb4 Muslims aren't inbred
>>
I was a Hillary supporter until I read this.
>>
Alt-righters are often the first to say that Jews and Asians on average have higher IQ's. I don't think that they underestimate the successes of those peoples.

They do have a tendency to pretend that colonialism wasn't barbaric and didn't kill millions though.

I've noticed that they really, really really hate Guns Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond but they don't ever refute his core argument that good geographical starting position is one of the most advantageous things for a culture/civilization.
>>
>>76668421
Nationalism is so 19th century. I hate my country for being weak and socially conservative. While also being very left wing. Like imwanna drive my car at 100mph and drink whiskey which getting a blow job but apparently i can't cause muh safety.
>>
>>76668724
everything the Chinese invented was improved by Europeans beyond measure

Paper, compass, gunpowder, printing were all further developed in Europe to the point that the Chinese versions were antiquated in comparison only a few decades after introduction into Europe.

see: The printing press, muskets, the dry compass

>>76668974
kek
>>
>>76664807
We can't really talk about world domination up until British empire in victorian ere, you half-wit
>>
>>76664807
oh god this subversion is too intense for the am bro come on.
>>
>>76668915
Jared Diamond is a fucking hack. He spends his whole book arguing that there is no genetic basis to certain human populations being intellectually superior but then at the very end he says Papua New Guineans are naturally superior at topography. kek

Whites have the best combination of testosterone, IQ, and behavioral patterns. That's why even though Asians and Jews have a slight IQ advantage they never created civilizations on par with the West
>>
>>76668974
If you want freedom like that you'll have to forgo universal healthcare, welfare and a whole host of other things.

The reason why nanny states have such high taxes and strict regulations is because individuals get a lot out of the system and it's in the best interests of the taxpayers to prevent individuals from costing the state exponentially more money.
>>
>>76667150
If my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle
>>
>>76668592
No shit western civilisation is exceptional. But so was Chinese civilisation back 5000 years ago. Its all about. Nuttin special bout whitey it just that whitey been killin it for the past 500 years.
>>
>>76668675
The current Arab IQ is equivalent to the average IQ of the western world 100 years ago.
Also Africa had a low population density for most of its history. So are you saying the reason Africa was so far behind was because of low population density? That would go against your narrative.
>>
>>76664807
I bet you believe in dark ages and Islamic golden age too.
>>
>>76666361
>>76666441
>>76666629
>>76666735
>>76666794
Now this is KANGbusting.
>>
>>76664807
history is propaganda. it's untrustworthy.
>>
>>76665358
(white) civilization
>>
>>76666380

except for that little part at the end where their whole civilization got completely annihilated
>>
>>76669274
No shit. But most of our budget can be cut and it would be damm worth it cause muh freedoms etc.
>>
>>76669238
So why did it take the west so long to dominate the world. Up until the 1600's Western and Eastern Civs were pretty much on par. In fact Eastern civs were usually more advanced, they just weren't as expansionist which is why they didn't have large empires.
>>
>>76669520
Oh and it would teach the weak some strength and self reliance.
>>
>>76669293
How about you prove that? Because that's actually not true. The bulk of the accomplishments of the Ottoman empire for example were done by jews
>>
>>76669583
I mean 70% of all gov't spending goes to the goverment bureaucrats' pockets anyway. So it's not even an inefficient zero-sum game, it's basically literally stealing your money.
>>
File: 1465332566979.png (731 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1465332566979.png
731 KB, 1280x800
>>76664807
HERRO SHILL
https://youtu.be/rSV2oBUOWgo
BTFO WE HAVE BEST SUPPORTERS
>>
>>76669529
Which civilization was more advanced?
>>
>>76669145
This. What we mean by invention is not just the thing itself but all the synergistic changes it enabled. A Chinese invention is a museum piece proving the theoretical ability to do something and kept safely locked away. Henry Ford was probably born a million times over in China -- and every time he was made to give up or was identified as a threat and killed.
>>
>>76669238
I don't think that genetics are relevant. If you start in Australia and have no access to crops or domesticated animals then you're fucked.

One the agricultural revolution happened in the Indus Valley (Pakistan) and spread easterly and westerly civilization really took off. They domesticated a bunch of animals and population skyrocketed.

However, if you back to Greek times you can see that the majority of Europe was still primative as fuck basically tribal. Same with Romans.

Horses were first domesticated somewhere around Kazakhstan and originally they were the size of ponies, it took many generations to get them to where they currently are. If you don't have access to Eurasia (blocked by desert or Ocean) then you're at a massive disadvantage.

I don't think that genetics play a significant role in this argument, similarly I think that nature is important but nuture is a far better predictor of success. You can take a white and throw him into a trailer park and hey presto he's basically a nigger but if you get a black and give him a good education you've got Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
>>
File: 1338794842659401797.png (193 KB, 870x656) Image search: [Google]
1338794842659401797.png
193 KB, 870x656
>>76669293
>current Arab IQ is equivalent to the average IQ of the western world 100 years ago

The Flynn effect gives you an IQ boost due to exposure to education. Most Arabs are already literate meaning they have been exposed to education and they are still low IQ

The Middle East was mostly full of more intelligent people "until" the Arab expansion came with it's violent warlords to ruin things.

>So are you saying the reason Africa was so far behind was because of low population density

Africans were subject to competently different natural selection

they weren't bred to create high trust societies and use their intellect to survive they were bred to OOGA BOOGA and kill each other, making them dumb and violent but strong.
>>
>>76669529
It took everyone a certain minimum threshold of time to get things up and running. East Asians are like the kid in class who studies for 3 weeks and gets a B and Europeans are the people who study the night before and get's an A
>>
File: 1465338526912.jpg (6 KB, 219x219) Image search: [Google]
1465338526912.jpg
6 KB, 219x219
What board would I go to to ask questions about red pilling and the etc. without getting banned for a bit? Sorry if I sound autistic but i've been lurking on here for a little over a year now and at least half the shit on here I don't get. I would go on /b/ to try and find out but it's mostly porn on the lately
>>
>>76669529
>Up until the 1600's Western and Eastern Civs were pretty much on par.

How do you define such a thing? warfare? Culture? and how can you say a culture is more advanced thn another?

>they just weren't as expansionist

wat?
>>
>>76669692
Exactly.
>>
>>76669785
Abos had access to everything

they just burned down THE ENTIRE CONTINENT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming
>>
>>76669293
IQ isn't the only methodology to measure intelligence and the psychometric community hasn't really used it significantly since the 80's the triarchic approach is better and IQ has issues with not being able to understand creative intelligence.
>>
The alt-right are sad little losers.
That's why they try to leech onto the accomplishments of other white people.
No, son, you didn't land on the moon. A real man did that.
You had an online circlejerk with your other loser friends.
>>
>>76669806
>The Middle East was mostly full of more intelligent people "until" the Arab expansion came with it's violent warlords to ruin things.

source?

>Most Arabs are already literate

To the same deggre as europeans were literate 100 years ago
>>
>>76669529
Xenophobic assholes from Islamic, Chinese, Persian, Indian, Indo-American, and North African civilizations oppressing us.

Who do you think we learned it from?
>>
>>76667643
You're objectively right, but people will irrationally defend their genetic heritage with all their might, because it is literally their blood - who they are. You're on a board with almost exclusive western european posters who happen to be successful for this small recent period of time in our vast human timeline. What do you expect for them to delude themselves into believing like every other civilization at their peak?
>>
>>76669737
Hey i think you georgians are pretty cool. Don you guys play some crazy sport whee men run after this heavy ball and like load of people die each year?
>>
>>76669737
China was the most advanced up until industrialization.
>>
File: 1451016792134.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451016792134.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>76669806
Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

http://news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Here is an African trying to build a plane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c
>>
>>76669293
Arabs accomplished nothing, it was always Persians.
>>
>>76669677
It's called the flynn effect. In the west the average iq today is about 20-30 points higher than it was 100 years ago. The average arab iq today is 80-90 depending on country. So technically this actually means the average arab iq is 10-20 points higher than the average white iq 100 year ago.
>>
>>76669785
Even if you compare tribal days Europeans were still superior even then. The tools they had were better.

You are retarded if you think average IQ and behavioral patterns don't matter. South Africa is perfect example of this. Whites basically built them a government infrastructure and as soon as they exited the government the blacks run it into the ground. That's because they are too low IQ on average to maintain a civilization meant for whites.

If you turn a blind eye to genetics you'll constantly be puzzled by shit like the black-white achievement gap in the US. We spend billions trying to bring blacks up to par but we have had virtually no success. That's because genetically they just aren't up to par
>>
File: Savage.png (348 KB, 511x619) Image search: [Google]
Savage.png
348 KB, 511x619
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>76669885
Lol, you do realize that there is evidence that EVERYONE did this before the agricultural revolution?
>>
>>76669960
>asian pride is fine, black pride is fine, latino pride is fine, but white pride is evil
>>
>>76670018
Proof?
>>
>>76669737
Eastern civs were up until the late renaissance.
>>
>>76669885
A method of farming in poor-soil areas that has been used successfully by civilizations all over the globe.
>they just burned down THE ENTIRE CONTINENT
Ignorant racist just proves OP's point.
Learn some history, you dumb twat.
>>
File: 1456403117666.png (188 KB, 443x422) Image search: [Google]
1456403117666.png
188 KB, 443x422
>>76670091
>>
>>76669960
This so much this kek.
>>
>>76670023
Baghdad was at one time the largest city in the world and a leader in science and mathematics before the mongols fucking raped them and destroyed them in 1200ad
>>
>>76664807
The fact that they dominated the world doesn't mean they created anything substantial; it merely means they were violent. Good on them. We already knew that.
>>
>>76670028
Lol that is totally an ass pull. You have no facts to back that up and everything in the historical record is at odds with what you're saying. Arab accomplishment is largely ripped off of the greeks and jews. They never did anything up to par with Europeans.

Arab IQ has actually declined due to cousin marriage. It may have been closer to Europeans in the past but they were never equal
>>
>>76670090
Your argument is bullshit because Bantu education was objectively inferior to White education in South Africa. They also weren't allowed to do many jobs. No shit poorer people will have a shitter education and make dumb choices.

Genetics are not a relevant factor in South Africa.
>>
>>76670118
>asian pride is fine, black pride is fine, latino pride is fine, but white pride is evil
thanks for proving AGAIN that the racist alt-right is ignorant of history.
Throughout most of history, non-whites were considered less-than.
So the pride movements were saying "hey, i'm a man, as good as any other". That's not racism, that's equality.
On the other hand, THE ONLY PEOPLE who talk about "white pride" are racist shitbags who think they are better than non-whites.

So go fuck yourself, you alt-right racist twerp.
>>
>>76670290
>It may have been closer to Europeans in the past but they were never equal

They were superior to the snowniggers for milleniuns, bro
>>
>>76670113
That's why the entire world is a desert

>>76670147
It wasn't for farming you dumb fuck, read the actual article. They burned down whole forests just to pick up the dead bodies of any animals around.

>>76669971
You mean besides the lack of scientific achievement in the middle east since Arabs started inbreeding and turning everyone into cultists?

http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/why-the-arabic-world-turned-away-from-science
>>
>>76664807
Hate when people say white people did everything for the world, Britain carried the white race on its back and did all the work now shithole countries now claim they were apart of it?
>>
I think what we've learned here is that everything is relative to whatever historical time period you happend to live in.
>>
>>76670135
It's pretty obvious man, they had crossbows at the time of Jesus.

Look at the fleet of Zang He compared to Christopher Columbus: https://www.flickr.com/photos/criminalintent/361639903
>>
>>76670241
big city doesn't mean shit

>>76670141
which, exactly?
>>
>>76669806
Education doesn't account for the entirety of the Flynn affect. Most of America was literate in the 1900's or at-least on par in percentage to the modern middle east.
https://nces.ed.gov/naal/lit_history.asp
Also the Islamic Golden Age came after the Arab expansion.
>>
File: 2012-PISA-rank-6nC.png (136 KB, 416x1349) Image search: [Google]
2012-PISA-rank-6nC.png
136 KB, 416x1349
>>76670383
>non-whites were considered less-than.

It's objectively true

>>76670373
Or it's because blacks are just genetically retarded and never score high on anything
>>
>>76670373
Argument is invalid because the blacks who were chosen were obviously the most educated they could muster. They still failed.

Also studies have been done that control for environment. Look up Sandra Scarr's IQ study. Black kids raised in middle class households still have the same 15 point IQ gap compared to white kids.
>>
>>76669807
The i'm smart, but I just don't try meme. Civ edition. Nice.
>>
>>76670383
>Throughout most of history, non-whites were considered less-than.
Why is that fucking relevant, you ass?

This is 2016. Current year,

>>76670383
>On the other hand, THE ONLY PEOPLE who talk about "white pride" are racist shitbags who think they are better than non-whites.
Fucking proof needed you biased piece of human shit.
>>
File: 1456005520868.png (296 KB, 749x718) Image search: [Google]
1456005520868.png
296 KB, 749x718
>>76667245
>identifying as "European"
literally amerilard tier
>>
>>76670537
They were advanced in different ways, doesn't make them objectively superior.
>>
>>76664807
>alt-right
Strongly dislike this term.
It's like being called a nigger.

Can't we call it right without supporting crony capitalism and corruption?
>>
>>76670417
If by superior you mean fucking goats and eating falafel sure. There is no point in time that Arabs could have conquered Northern Europe. They couldn't even get past the French.
>>
>>76670436
Are you really that stupid that you think burning a forest turns it into a desert? If you burn a forest it creates an amazingly rich high nutrient soil.

Many trees in Australia thrive from forest fires, what a surprise a dry continent uses forest fires to enrich the soil. Read up on what a fucking eucalyptus tree is. Holy shit you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>76669845
Eastern civs were int terms of tech superior to the west. In terms of quality of life they were also superior.
>>
>>76665028
>>76665309
>>76666398

/pol/ doesn't even know how to read greentext

I think it's time for me to leave this place, see you next fall
>>
>>76670436
>It wasn't for farming you dumb fuck, read the actual article.
"A 2011 research paper has questioned whether Indigenous Australians carried out widespread burning of the Australian landscape. A study of charcoal records from more than 220 sites in Australasia dating back 70,000 years has found that the arrival of the first inhabitants about 50,000 years ago did not result in significantly greater fire activity across the continent. The arrival of European colonists after 1788, however, resulted in a substantial increase in fire activity."
"This regular firing favoured not only fire-tolerant or fire-resistant plants, but also encouraged those animals which were favoured by more open country. On this basis, it is clear that Aboriginal burning, in many areas at least, did impact on the "natural" ecosystem, producing a range of vegetation associations which would maximise productivity in terms of the food requirements of the Aborigines."
Read your own article, you impossibly-stupid racist trash.
>>
>>76668421
There were some notable Arabic figures in the Islamic golden age. History suggests that Europeans, Middle-easterners, Indians, and some North Africans are really different flavors of the Caucasian race. There are really only significant differences between the 3 sub species of humans.
>>
>>76670567
> Islamic Golden Age

It came after the introduction of Indian numerals to the middle east that revolutionized

prior to that Persia was already full of mathematics and sciences based on the discoveries of Mesopotamian and Greco Roman civilization

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy_of_Gondishapur

Look at the intellectuals and most are Persians with a few Levantines and Anatolians and Spaniards.

Almost none are from the Arabian peninsula.
>>
>>76670596
Not getting into the race shit but. Wtf does Iq even mean i got a genius level iq of 150. But I'd be the first person to say I'm dumb as shit, i cant pay attention to a single fucking thingnfor more han 5 mins. If that.
>>
>>76670436
>You mean besides the lack of scientific achievement

And what scientific invention northern europe had up until the renaissance?

> inbreeding

Was a very common thing all around the world. And inbredding is never significant when there is populations above 10.000. Where is the source that middle easterners practiced inbredding to a higher deggre the europeans trouht history?

>>76670440
It's a mongrel american thing. They dont have any ethnic belonging, so they invent a "white raace" so that they can feel better.
>>
>>76669960
>>76670118
>>76670226
Racial pride is stupid from any group. Why should you be proud of shit you didn't do.
>>
>>76670667
>Why is that fucking relevant, you ass?

>This is 2016. Current year,

again, thanks for proving the point that you alt-rights turds know nothing about history.

>Fucking proof needed you biased piece of human shit.
You just gave it, garbage. The only people who talk about white pride are scum.
>>
>>76670707
Gunpowder, paper, medicine, metalwork, legalism, invented the compass, silk, wheelbarrows

just off the top of my head.

They were centuries ahead of Europe. It's understandable though because the Romans getting rekt set Europe back significantly for a while.
>>
>>76670011
>What do you expect for them to delude themselves into believing like every other civilization at their peak?
I've never thought of it in those terms, but it does make sense.
>>
>>76670886
You can have high IQ and still be a lazy nigger. It's just statistically less likely
>>
>>76668634
As revenge for getting cucked by the Persians in Anatolia for centuries and also for getting Athens burnt down by them.
>>
>>76670886
There are two tyes of intelligence crystaline and fluid. IQ really only tests fluid intelligence, as in think of it as your mental RAM. You still need to be highly motivated to be considered actually intelligent.
>>
>>76670886
I know that feel bro. 147 and I'm an alcoholic construction worker
>>
>>76670765
it does when you burn it over and over again, yes

>>76670821
just ignore the desertification of an entire continent and everything is fine

>>76670911
>And what scientific invention northern europe

low population density already addressed

>Was a very common thing all around the world

not to the extend of the arab world
>>
>>76670242
Alt -right logic
>arabs invade europe and rape and pillage. Boo fucking mudslimes
>europe invade rest of world and rapes and pillages. Yeah whites are amazing.
>>
>>76669293
>>76668675
Sub-Saharan Africa had some of the biggest geographic handicaps of any region of the world.

Almost every great city in the world has arisen on navigable waterways, something more scarce in Africa than in any other continent in the world. Go do some research on how crucial Water transport was in the thousands of years before there were trains or automobiles.
>>
>>76670417
also lol at a Portuguese saying this
>>
>>76670940
>17:45:42
Sure thing you anti white white cunt
>>
Yes, this is one of the things that frustrates me to no end. It's the same general lack of historical awareness and accuracy that gives rise to the nigger WE WUZ KANGZ idiocy. It's okay to acknowledge the accomplishments of centuries old civilizations, y'all. You can acknowledge their heoghtsand achievements and then STILL be proud of occidental civilization, STILL believe the white race is responsible for creating the greatest civilization yet, even compared to other great ones, and STILL be pissed as hell about the current state of white European societies and countries. It is possible. You can have multiple thoughts at once. This doesn't need to be a sensitive white boys safespace. Stop being such faggots, it makes us look fragile, stupid, and wrong.
>>
>>76671065
You just named bunch of invention, doesn't prove anything, do you think Euros invented nothing?
>>
>>76664807
>They seem to forget about the fact that Islamic, Chinese, Persian, Indian, Indo-American, and North African Civilizations used to at one time dominate the world and were at times superior to the west.

These accomplishments were such a long time ago that they don't matter anymore.

What has Persian/Islamic culture given us in the last 1500 years? China hasn't had a great invention since gunpowder in the 6th or 7th century. North Africa was great 3,000 years ago. They made some cool pyramids. Neat.

White culture has brought us everything from the computer you are typing on to the rockets that sent men (white men) to the moon. Everything that (You) think is great in life came from white people.

Persians invented the number zero in like 773. Big fucking whoop.
>>
>>76671226
Northern Europeans were the ones who set Europe back so much by ruining the Roman Empire too.
>>
>>76670290
> Arab accomplishment is largely ripped off of the greeks and jews.
>forgets renaissance was built on knowledge from the islamic empires
>also forgets that jews are responsible for a good chunk of western accomplishments.
>>
>>76671284
Heights and*
>>
>>76671233
Africa's ridiculous amount of natural resources is still a huge boon that if properly utilized would have made up for a lot. The problem is that the people have among the lowest IQ in the world and have very low time preference due to being in a climate with lots of food all year around
>>
>>76670940
Try telling that to the rest of /pol/.
These fucks will find any reasons to ignore simple truths. Though i love the outlandish extremism, it is throughly entertaining.
>>
>>76671223
>just ignore the desertification of an entire continent and everything is fine
Just ignore what your link actually says so you can continue on with your racist nonsense.
Hey shitfuck, lots of white western practices have affected the environment.
Why doesn't that mean we're dumb but it means the aboriginals are?
Because you're a miserable racist cunt looking for an excuse?
>>
File: steffff.jpg (41 KB, 292x376) Image search: [Google]
steffff.jpg
41 KB, 292x376
>>76671024
>again, thanks for proving the point that you alt-rights turds know nothing about history.
You didn't explain how it's relevant you factless fuckup.

White people considering nonWhites inferior in times past doesn't mean White pride can never fucking exist now. You fucking imbecile.

>>76671024
>You just gave it, garbage. The only people who talk about white pride are scum.
Confirmation bias fucking detected

I truly hope you're a troll for your own sake, this is just sad.
>>
File: 319972_orig.jpg (187 KB, 675x480) Image search: [Google]
319972_orig.jpg
187 KB, 675x480
>>76671065
>medicine, metalwork, legalism,

that's complete bullshit

All those things originated in Mesopotamia

>>76671233
which is why Africans evolved to be so dumb and violent

species are a result of the landscape around them. You evolve to survive it. Humans got smarter as they went farther north
>>
>>76670383
>Throughout most of history, non-whites were considered less-than.
Except for all the time that Islamic, Chinese, Persian, Indian, Indo-American, and North African civilizations dominated the world.

Or are we now pretending that didn't happen, and that the noble brown people have been suffering under the choking grasp of evil whitey for "most" of human history?

Fucking dipshit.
>>
>>76670563
China,India, Persia, Islamic Empires.
>>
>>76671317
>These accomplishments were such a long time ago that they don't matter anymore.
Always a fucking excuse with you assholes.
>>
>>76671285
Do you want me to spoonfeed you the opinions of historians?
>>
>>76670735
>There is no point in time that Arabs could have conquered Northern Europe.

Of course, becasue it's a frozen wasteland thousands of miles away.

I dont get your point, you are only proving OP right.
>>
>>76671386
Jews are responsible for a lot but still do not compare to whites. Also it wasn't knowledge from Islamic empires. That's like saying if I take your science project and write my name on it I invented it. It was the Greeks
>>
>>76671214
Ha i happen to be drunk as shit right now. Got that Jim Beam black label, listening tonshitty 90s alt rock.
>>
>>76670766
>Eastern civs were int terms of tech superior to the west.

What tech? And what do you mean by "the west"?

>In terms of quality of life they were also superior.

Source?
>>
File: XORdTBk.jpg (464 KB, 4500x2234) Image search: [Google]
XORdTBk.jpg
464 KB, 4500x2234
>>76671419
>turning the entire continent into a desert was fine lol sotp being racist

http://theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454

>>76671466
inb4

>muh Chinese invented metalworking
>>
>>76671226
implying anyone said that.

Also western civ moving into Africa raised living standards and literacy and longevity.

Arabs coming in lowered all those markers of civilization, particularly in Egypt and the Levant.

>inb4 the Islamic golden age
That was later after the new Islamic culture learned from Greek science.

Fucking ignoramus
>>
>>76671534
You can say the opposite easily though. Northern Europe could easily have fucked up Arabs numerous times (and in fact did)
>>
>>76671466
I never said that they invented those things, I said that they were SIGNIFICANTLY more advanced than Europeans. For instance, in the middle ages doctors were considered hucksters who only idiots went to and barbers were also surgeons.

You clearly know nothing.
>>
>>76670866
This is was pre-Islam so of course there weren't arabs. There also weren't any Northern Europeans in Roman academies so what's your point.
>>
>>76671419
Not every "racist" agrees with the interpretation of the guy you're responding to. You're just the angriest, bitterest asshole I've ever seen online.

It's sad.
>>
>>76671448
>White people considering nonWhites inferior in times past doesn't mean White pride can never fucking exist now. You fucking imbecile.
There'd be nothing wrong if white pride meant we're equal, like all the other pride groups developed. But none of you human trash are saying that, are you?
All of you "white pride" bitches are racist to the core against non-whites. So stop whining like a baby because your racism is getting called out.
>>
>>76671500
Stop with this advance Islamic empire meme, you can argue about other, but that is just stupid.
>>
>>76671645

When?and what do you mean by north Europe? Scandinavia?
>>
Omg /b/ wee all da same at the end of th3 day tho righ..
>>
>>76671511
His point is that the accomplishments are less relevant to the contemporary world. I don't think he's claiming we shouldn't look at the accomplishments of non-White civilizations- whatsoever.

You're just a dick. Calm down you angry bastard.
>>
>>76671223
>low population density already addressed

Literally not an argument. They retained low density population, but had more numerous scientific accomplishments rom renaissance up until today.

>not to the extend of the arab world

And i will want a source for it. Your fee fees are not a source.

You guys are only proving OP right. He is wrong, but you guys are too stupid.
>>
>>76671469
>Except for all the time that Islamic, Chinese, Persian, Indian, Indo-American, and North African civilizations dominated the world.

>Or are we now pretending that didn't happen, and that the noble brown people have been suffering under the choking grasp of evil whitey for "most" of human history?
>Fucking dipshit.

When and where did all the pride movements we're talking about start?
In ancient China, or in America in the 50's and 60's where non-whites were suffering oppression?

Again, thanks for proving the alt-right knows NOTHING.

Fucking moron.
>>
>>76671552
Greeks got it from Egypt and Mesopetamia. Civs build of the ones that came before and contribute. Islamic Civ did inherit a lot of the stuff from the greeks, but it also made up a lot of its own stuff which Europe then took and built off of.
>>
>>76671776

Arabs did not replace the earlier populations the culture was replaced tough

Egypt was invaded by the Romans doesn't mean that they were replaced by Romans
>>
>>76671681
>For instance, in the middle ages doctors were considered hucksters

Yeah Chinese medicine is great

has your penis grown after inhaling that Tiger powder yet?

>>76671776
The point is the middle east hadn't been fully arabized or inbred yet, so they had higher IQs than they do now

Northern Europe always had a low population density so of course they were simple, but they were still bred to be intelligent.
>>
>>76665309
>>76666398
Holy shit can you faggots not read green text? That's literally what the anon said.
>>
>>76671520
No, prove that gooks were superior. you can't objectively prove that, later Euros became superior to gooks, so we can conclude that Euros overall are superior.
>>
File: 1448513879261.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1448513879261.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>76666398
>>76665309
>>
>>76671252
What? Northern europeans are not the same "race" as me. I don't care for them. "White" race is a alien concept to me.
>>
>>76671806
>There'd be nothing wrong if white pride meant we're equal, like all the other pride groups developed. But none of you human trash are saying that, are you?
We don't believe in human equality because it's a fucking bullshit quasi-religious concept.

Why should we believe in human equality? People prefer their own groups. There are plenty of Blacks who think Black people and culture is number 1, no one screams supremacist at them.

I don't care whether or not Whites are superior or inferior, they're my people, you hateful scum. You're just trying to put us into your neatly demarcated "evil nazi" box.

Well fuck you and go to hell. Good luck.
>>
>>76671792
> You're just the angriest, bitterest asshole I've ever seen online.
Yes, let's all pretend you've been online for exactly 5 minutes and have never been to /pol/ before, liar.
>It's sad.
yes, your little trolling attempt was sad.
>>
>>76671994
My penis liej brick brack man now
>>
>>76671903
>You're just a dick. Calm down you angry bastard.
aw, am I not playing nice with the racists? Eat a dick, fuckface.
>>
>>76671645
When? Britain and Germany are noth North Europe.

Fucking half wit
>>
>>76672062
Iranians were actually white. Didn't you know that.
Every thing gud in history was white.
>>
>>76671951
So you're implying that nonWhites ONLY have a sense of pride because of oppression, really?

Seems pretty sourceless and retarded to me. Go fuck yourself you hateful scum.
>>
>>76672062
Who's denying nonWhite empires? I don't give a shit you imbecile.
>>
>>76672062
> deny non-white empires.

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>76672233
Ok, what about the Carthagians. the Moors, all that shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 272x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 272x267
>>76664807
>On most things I would agree that they are correct
>>
>>76672140
>I don't care whether or not Whites are superior or inferior, they're my people, you hateful scum. You're just trying to put us into your neatly demarcated "evil nazi" box.

Have a totally different worldview than other pride groups.
Be a bunch of hateful, racist douchebags.
Cry when you get put in a different box than people who do want equality.
>>
>>76670578
>fucking African Americans score far higher than Qatar - one of the richest nations in the world
>environment doesn't exist!!!
>>
>>76672255
yawn
try harder, babby-troll
>>
>>76672302
I was being sarcastic. I know Iranians aren't white.
>>
File: SLWPE.jpg (325 KB, 2294x1024) Image search: [Google]
SLWPE.jpg
325 KB, 2294x1024
>>76671945
>scientific accomplishments from renaissance up until today.

They had very little until the industrial revolution when life became much easier.

>>76671945
>The general negative outlook and eschewal of inbreeding that is prevalent in the Western world today holds roots from over 1500 years ago.

>Of the practicing regions, Middle Eastern and northern Africa territories show the greatest frequencies of consanguinity.

that's all that was relevant to this argument seeing as Europe is the most successful continent on Earth and is opposed to inbreeding while the Muslim world is backwards and loves inbreeding.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding

>>76672398
South Arabs are retarded.

But blacks i the richest country on Earth still can barely beat anyone. That should tell you something.
>>
>>76672147
Seldom does one so bigoted and vile show up here spouting their status quo bullshit. This is /pol/. We eat the status quo for breakfast, here.

>>76672214
You literally think we're just evil and stupid. That's the whole source of your worldview on us. You're full of shit and don't understand us, at all.

Our beliefs are not based on a belief in our own superiority or inferiority. Most of us would readily agree that East Asians are more intelligent by IQ measurements.

The fact that Whites like to talk about the great achievements of White cultures of the past should be taken as natural, it's not perverse or immoral. It's natural.

You can talk shit all you want, you still haven't proven that White pride is an evil scawy thing. You just assert that we're all evil, with no proof.
>>
>>76671810
Germanic and Scandinavia. I mean the history is already written. Siege of Vienna etc.
>>
>>76664807
The fact of the matter is only a few white countries developed the world to what it is today and that doesn't give the right to random shithole countries to claim to be apart of the muh white race empires. Some how because Britain carried the white race on it's back in modern time it gives the right for people from certain countries to think they apart of it.
>>
>>76666091
lol I'm sure Richard Spencer would agree with you, Shlomo Goldbergstein.
>>
>>76671962
For example algebra is actually a greek invention the muslims just invented the actual word "algebra" for it
>>
>>76672062
> living in Canada
yeah okay achmed
>>
>>76672592

Since when the Turks are Arab?
>>
>>76672584
>Seldom does one so bigoted and vile show up here spouting their status quo bullshit. This is /pol/. We eat the status quo for breakfast, here.

Sorry, babby-troll, but defending your racism by crying someone else is racist is an old and weak game. Go ahead and quote the thing I said that's racist or bigoted. I look forward to your cowardly dodging the subject. You pussy.

(btw, I've been here as long as there's been a /pol/, so don't talk about "we", junior.)
>>
>>76672296
I don't give a shit about your opinion

>>76672496
Oh ok thx man.
>>
>>76672381
source fucking needed, troll.

Whites want to feel good about their group, so do other groups. Other groups do it, that's fine because "muh oppression"

We do it, you assume we want to CAUSE oppression.

More status quo pleb bullshit.
Fuck yourself.

>>76672446
Still hoping you're just fake, because this is really sad.

>>76672381
>Cry when you get put in a different box than people who do want equality.
looooooooooooooooooool

implying that all nonWhite organizations that mouth the word 'equality' literally just want parity and never dream of domination.

Implying that Blacks would dismantle a Black supremacist system fucking ever.
>>
i just.....
i can't.
literally shaking right now.....
wow.....just. just wow. literally unbelievable.
ill never understand this......place.
it feels like
after the past 2 weeks i have been here it just seems to get worst and worst.....
blatant racism
child porn spam
animal abuse
anti semitism
holocaust denial
woman hating
homophobia
fat shaming
off topic adult cartoons
trump supporters
the list goes on and on.......
the n word literally hurled around like it was a casual insult......
are there even moderators to control this insane place??!!!
disgusting.....are you even "humans"? or just jaded pieces of SHIT??!!
i see why you people are callled the sewer of the internet....
>>
>>76672572
>They had very little until the industrial revolution when life became much easier.

Then the same could be said to the middle eastern nations. Most of them never went trough a industrial revolution.

>>Of the practicing regions, Middle Eastern and northern Africa territories show the greatest frequencies of consanguinity.

Becasue they are backward, tribalistic nations.

>The general negative outlook and eschewal of inbreeding
source?

> and is opposed to inbreeding
source?

> while the Muslim world is backwards and loves inbreeding.

source?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.