[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I have mixed feelings about the decline of Christianity,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 25
File: richard.jpg (116 KB, 1028x1105) Image search: [Google]
richard.jpg
116 KB, 1028x1105
>I have mixed feelings about the decline of Christianity, in so far as Christianity might be a bulwark against something worse.

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: muslim birth controll.jpg (299 KB, 1266x916) Image search: [Google]
muslim birth controll.jpg
299 KB, 1266x916
>>76664339
Ist es nicht obvious?
>>
>>76664339
he realised he was as idealistic as the worst of them.
>>
the chaos gods and denizens of the warp
>>
Praise kek
>>
>>76664584
Das, too.
>>
Christ fags hated mudslimes, faggots, trannies and non traditional families. They also are the source of "work ethic cultures".
>>
>>76664339
He means muslims are savage cunts.
>>
>>76664339

M O R A L I T Y
A
N
>>
He has been an outspoken critic of Islam forever, and for good reason.
>>
>>76664339

I wonder how 4chan feels about the fact that ever since the fedora meme, Christianity has declined even more. It just keeps declining.
>>
>>76664339
He realizes now that Christianity is far better than Islam.
>>
>>76664771
End times bro
>>
>>76664339
that he is a backpedalling retard and that his autistic dogshit didn't bring him the results he wanted and that he made an error.

Fuck, I hate atheism so fucking much.
>>
>>76664339
Christianity has been belted into submission by centuries of scientific progress so it's no longer a threat to modern civilization like Islam is

Christians have all that "turn the other cheek" and "render unto Caesar" stuff and they ignore most of the old testament

whereas there is a significant subset of the Muslim world that believes that their ideology is NOT subservient to the state a literal reading of their scripture justifies violent jihad.
>>
Dawkins is a classic example of the term “useful idiot”, his crusade was to remove Christian influence from public life, now that this has been achieved he is no longer useful. If anything he is becoming a real problem for the left because he dares question liberal darlings like Muslims.
>>
>>76664339
Muslims of course. Fact that Dawkins s redpilled about islam is a reason why he has so little followers left. Most new atheists were interested in just attacking easy targets, muslims are too scary for them to confront.
>>
He didn't realize leftists loved him because they interpreted his attack on religion as an attack on christians only, and didn't count on muslims being granted special "oppressed minority" status.
>>
Christian values we're the pillar of western civilization, and he feels guilty that it was men like him that helped topple it.

He now realizes that spending his life turning people away from Christianity has resulted in the death of Europe and European descended countries and will eventually be consumed by degeneracy and Islam.

Fuck men like Richard Dawkins, and fuck all Atheists. Godly men warned you of this for years and none of you listened.
>>
>>76664339
he released that Christianity was like the common cold while Islam was more like cancer
>>
>>76665099
You mean all those scientists who were Christians xD
>>
>>76665075
He was outspoken about islam since the very beginning. There is no "backpedaling" here.
>>
>>76664339
garantee you he's gonna ask for forgiveness on his death bed
>>
He's realizing that faggoty lefty atheists aren't doing a damn thing, and will never do a damn thing, to oppose Islam.
>>
File: why contain it.jpg (142 KB, 600x1040) Image search: [Google]
why contain it.jpg
142 KB, 600x1040
>>76664339

Muslims but also inevitable response to Muslims. Without Christianity's cuck morality the West will be free to fulfill its destiny.
>>
Ignorance and superstition is not a bulwark against islam.
>>
>>76664339
maybe he's finally realized that, while religion itself is irrational, it is something that man needs anyway. He needs to have some sort of cohesive morality system in place for the betterment of himself and society as a whole.

When we give up christianity, two things happen
1) so-called atheists start worshipping something else. They might not call it religion, but it is. The main example is liberal progressivism. It's a fucking religion. It has its own dogmas in things like systemic racism and the nonexistence of race/gender. It has its own puritans in SJWs. It has its own witch hunts with antifa. It has its own original sin in white privilege. Most people cannot handle an irreligious state. They just turn their irrational bullshit from Christianity, which helped keep society whole, to progressivism, which is antithetical to civilizaton.
2) the weakened state of society (due to the above) leaves way for another religious group (ie, mudslimes) to come in and dominate instead.
>>
afaik never has christianity advocated removing womens noses and clitorises
>>
>>76665431

>Weaken the spiritual backbone of Europe so the Muslims can come in and take it over
>>
>>76664339
Religion is a very useful tool to keep stupid people in line.
>>
>>76664339
A lot of Libertarianism and Atheism can be challenged by diversity. These people are generally highly intelligent, self-dusciplined, and from stability if not comfort. Their expectation is that so is everyone else. The idea that this same thing might be good for some people does not occur often to them.
Cf Jacob Sullum, for whom I have enormous respect, author of Saying Yes (the best single book on the history of drug use) and For Your Own Good (public health and anti-tobacco activism), talking about how legalizing heroin would be harmless.
>>
>>76665411
only by default....Newton was nominally Christian but still he had to fight the Church regarding white vs. coloured light.

and then there's the whole geocentric universe debacle
>>
File: hitchens islam-01.png (548 KB, 3806x1525) Image search: [Google]
hitchens islam-01.png
548 KB, 3806x1525
>>76665199
>Most new atheists were interested in just attacking easy targets, muslims are too scary for them to confront.
Except the big three: Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens were the first and loudest and most consistent people on the "left" to expose Islam daily in books and public debates.
>>
Islam and POZ
>>
>>76665426
I obviously talk about him backpedaling about causing too much harm to christianity. look around you, I mean this is literally what everybody in this thread talks about.
>>
>>76665075
Retard, you clearly haven't read anything of his. He has always said he admired C of E culture and morality, just the it wasn't true. Also he has always said pisslam is worse. Dawkins is fucking based, he stands up to mudshits while you're Pope kisses their feet and the arch Bishop of Canterbury kisses their arses.

Fuck Christian cucks.
>>
>>76665875
You know Gallilao was arrested for Criticising the pope and not The heliocentric model right
>>
>>76666007
Fucking auto correct.
>>
>>76664339
Fedoratippers realize they need Christfags as a meat shield against Islamfags.
>>
>>76665673
anyone's choice of religion is strictly their own doing. mass conversions to islam in the past were actually not done by force at the end of a blade but were willingly taken up by those of lower classes.

whether its christianity or islam or w/e, the only moral of most people is that might makes right.
>>
>>76666037
>arrested for Criticising the pope
yes again religion getting in the way of freedom of speech

Imagine if you could not criticise leaders....would be terrible....but that's the basis of religions....the leader (god) is infallible and you are not allowed to criticse

luckily in most developed countries religious institutions do not have the political clout that they once did
>>
>>76665882
This here desu
>>
>>76666007
stay mad, fedoracuckniggerkike. I can dislike anybody I want and I have my reasons and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
The same thing Nietzsche worried about, nihilism.
>>
>>76664339
>muh darwin on da pound note!
>funDIE americans still beLIEve in gawd!
>creationist btfo!

you wankers were such cunts back then. now look at you, practically falling over yourselves to replace the christianity you so vehemently opposed with fucking islam. i seriously don't understand i can't even….
>>
>>76666007
>he stands up to mudshits by convincing the country to turn away from god, which in turn creates liberal faggots who will open the gates to muslims
Pro tip: Atheism is the reason that people like the pope kiss refugee feet, in an attempt to show the common people that they are "progressive" to win their favour back. If Atheism was never a large movement then there would be hardly any Muslims in Europe.
>>
>>76664339
It becomes virtuous thing.

It's up to you, is answer
>>
>>76666382
>fedoracuckniggerkike
Word salad, typical in neurological disorders. Instead of posting on mongolian tapestry sites you should get comfortable in a padded cell.
>>
He meant that if the West completely abandons its Christian heritage, it will create a vacuum that will only be filled by another religion that wants to impose its beliefs on the world. For over 100 years, the west has been 'secularized' by the liberal left, under the delusion that this is the proper way things should be. The vacuum was created, enter Islam. Which is what we are seeing nowadays.
>>
>>76666804
Funny thing how when people want to take more refugees it's always "Jesus would take let them in" talk. Poor little, christians, still in overwhelming majority but completly unable to deal with few atheists. How the fuck do you want to deal with muslim tide if you can't handle this?
>>
>>76666382
>I c-can be as retarded as I want! You can't do ANYTHING about it!
>>
>>76664339
I feel sorry for the guy. He casually made fun of creationist crackpots in his whole career. A generation of leftist fedora-kids grew up reading his books on atheism. Now these same leftists are enabling the islamic invasion of the west.

The guy really had good intentions. He just wanted us to have a good, honest laugh at religious crackpots. Too bad this thing turned into such a shitstorm. I feel sorry for him, because he'll probably die as a pariah, during those times when the future of the western world will seem the darkest.
>>
>>76665411
>by centuries of scientific progress

Reclusive monks contributed shit tons to metallurgy and stuff related to chemicals.
>>
>>76667224
>he'll probably die as a pariah
He's already seen as some kind of racist monster by the left for daring to put the same level of scrutiny for islam as he did to christianity. Not to mention all that accusations of anti-semitism becouse he blasted judaism as well.
>>
>>76667384
no they just hung on to all the old books when the Roman empire fell over

it was good old-fashioned commerce that drove scientific inquiry from the renaissance
>>
>>
File: 7880.png (437 KB, 597x524) Image search: [Google]
7880.png
437 KB, 597x524
>>
File: dawkins.png (350 KB, 631x641) Image search: [Google]
dawkins.png
350 KB, 631x641
>>
>>76664339

Because he, like all true Athiests, understand that as much as we may butt heads with Christianity, Christianity is infinitely more tolerable than Islam.
>>
File: Richard Dawkins.png (468 KB, 592x568) Image search: [Google]
Richard Dawkins.png
468 KB, 592x568
>>
>>76664489
I hope this image wasn't made by an American.

Black fetuses are being aborted at might higher rates than white fetuses in fatland.
>>
>>76665882
>Because I don't have any ethnic bias
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>76664489
Absolutely this
>>
File: muslim Great-Replacement.jpg (62 KB, 400x583) Image search: [Google]
muslim Great-Replacement.jpg
62 KB, 400x583
>>76668117
The original cartoon was in french and referred to the situation europe.

And here it is very true.
>>
>>76667960
It's good to see Benny boy finally found some profit in 4chan's unwelcome attention.
>>
>>76664339
Hes saying that we need Christianity, to banish islam from European lands, that perhaps Christianity is wrong but still serves a purpose for European society. Dawkins has always been honest, and even tho he may have helped bring about mass secularisation of the west which has left us vulnerable to other predatory relgions.
>>
Maybe he'll realize that its not so much about Christianity as it is about preserving western culture through some sense of shared morality. Freedom can't exist in a world devoid of any common values.
>>
File: Hitler religion.jpg (81 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Hitler religion.jpg
81 KB, 850x400
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>76665199
>why he has so little followers left
I'd say it's more that the media refuses to cover him due to his problematic views on muzzies rather than any lessening of his popularity desu.
>>
>>76667698
ist he talking about le clockboy?
>>
>>76669169
Probably, I remember some tweets of his shitting on achmed the clockmaker when it was still relevant.
>>
>>76666322
If he would have criticized any secular King, he would have been put to death
>>
>>76664339
I think he meant:

>here is something I never said, which nonetheless will be regurgitated ad nauseam by mouth-breathing retards who think image macros are a reliable source of information

prolly
>>
>>76669579
>secular King
no such thing mate, Kings were always head of religion as well

this is why you guys got the whole separation of church and state thing
>>
>>76668994
Hitler was a self hating manlet
>>
>>76667384
I agree
>>
>>76664339
Dawkins was right the first time, but it might take us a little while to see it.

Nobody makes an easier convert to Islam than a Christian, and vice versa. Religions pretend to hate each other, but they hate secularism most of all.

Nobody else talks in terms of "we must respect Muslims" as much as Christian leaders do. It's mutually assured destruction.
>>
File: 0000239232.jpg (62 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
0000239232.jpg
62 KB, 853x543
>>76668994
He meant that Christianity is for weak ass people
>>
>>76669757
Dude you completely missed the point of it. Attacking an authorities honor was a death penalty crime. The pope went easy on him
>>
>>76668117
That's only a half truth. Minorities also have substantially more babies than whites in America, so as a percentage of the total, no their abortion rate really isn't higher.
>>
where are the christian /csg/ threads?
>>
>>76669898
>Religions pretend to hate each other, but they hate secularism most of all
This is why "Atheism" is cast as being an alternative religion or belief system, because then the religious can argue that their beliefs should be respected just as much since we should respect all religions equally
>>
>>76670166
>authorities honor
the authorities were all religious...divine right of kings and all that
>>
>>76666322
>>76669757
Except now instead of religion prohibiting free speech it's the progressive left. I would call you a gigantic faggotard for not seeing the danger in having too much of either political spectrum but I just notoced your flag so your posts are not surprising.
>>
>>76671056
That's a very kindergarten view of medieval history
>>
>>76664339
Congratulations Dawkins, you played yourself and everyone else in the west.

I hope until he dies he goes on knowing every day why the west is going to shit.
>>
>>76671068
>religion prohibiting free speech it's the progressive left
true but that's nothing to do with Atheism....in fact you can see earlier posts in this very thread where noted Atheist Richard Dawkins calls out the left for this.

Also guys like Sam Harris have been talking about the "regressive left" limiting free speech for a while now
>>
>>76671138
>raging at someone for something they didn't say

Oh, /pol/! Never change; you're perfect just the way you are.
>>
>>76671138
Yeah, because west wasn't getting weak way before dawkins was even born. And christians totally aren't to blame for the shit we got into.
>>
>>76671122
yeah but its right....even in pre-christian times
>>
File: 1464147372447.jpg (43 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
1464147372447.jpg
43 KB, 319x310
>>76671380
I haven't slept for 24 hours
>>
>>76664339
religion has a purpose

it makes a society think its better than another and makes it agressive toward another religion and keeps it pure

once we got rid of christianity there was nothing to replace it to unify us.

i cringe at all the "get god out of our schools!" shit i did now.....atheists should just shut the fuck up being edgy and just slag off islam and leave the church alone

t.redpilled atheist
>>
File: sheks.png (103 KB, 953x574) Image search: [Google]
sheks.png
103 KB, 953x574
He means Christianity is a necessary evil--or at least, its been necessary to have maintained the progress we have made.

Most atheists know this, Dawkins is just a fag
>>
>>76671291
The difference is that vehement atheists essentially worship science in place of god. It was faith in science that led to the eugenics movement. Faith in science also leads to dangerously retarded political ideologies such as technocracy.

You can rightfully blame fundamental Christians for many attacks on individual liberties, but you'd be blind to disagree that both vehement Christians and atheists are not both part of the same problem.
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (37 KB, 400x379) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
37 KB, 400x379
>>76671380
>>76669587
AYY LMAO

http://www.irumormill.com/iRumors/Dawkins-Islam-Christianity.htm

>Scientist and self proclaimed Atheist Richard Dawkins said this in an interview with the Times of London in April 2010.
>>
>>76671942
I've already looked at irumormill, and followed the link they provided to the original article. Oh wait, no I didn't, because they didn't provide any verification.

It's a bit like if I were to create a website that Canadians all engage in mandatory sodomy 5 times a week. Including children. Adding that Pierre Trudeau said this in an interview with Le Monde in 1996 wouldn't make it any more reliable.
>>
>>76664339
When you denigrate the religion and the moral code it upheld in a certain civilization, it will create a vacuum in siad civilization and be replaced with another religion (whether it's atheism, statism, islam, etc.)
>>
>>76671825
least we die together
>>
>>76671885
>atheists essentially worship
this is the problem, you are ascribing behaviours and principles to a group that only has 1: the rejection of a supernatural creator/deity

>faith in science
you don't need faith when it works. I dont need have faith in the internet to do my daily shitposting, we figured it out

eugenics was a misstep, but again we figured that out.
>>
>>76666804
>If Atheism was never a large movement then there would be hardly any Muslims in Europ
What the flying fuck am I even reading here
Are you fucking serious, you god damn retard?
>>
>>76670787
why don't you start one?
>>
File: 1408475632691.png (4 MB, 1507x1547) Image search: [Google]
1408475632691.png
4 MB, 1507x1547
>>76672321
They didn't bother linking it because it's behind a paywall.
>>
>>76664339
The vast majority of people are too stupid for their own good. People also like to feel like part of a group. Christianity gives people direction and group identity in a relatively harmless way, compare to the alternatives that are now replacing it (social justice, leftism, and eventually islam)
>>
>>76664584
CHAOS CONSUME US
>>
>>76671530
Just realized your an Aussie and it all makes sense ;)
>>
>>76666812
>engrish
>>
>>76673405
Well, that might be a reasonable explanation apart from two small flaws:

1. Articles from 2010 are available online, eg:
>http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/science/article2756550.ece
>http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/life/article2708708.ece

2. In order to know this for a fact, they would have to have access to the material, either in print, or online. A screengrab or a scan would seem to be the least they could do if their intent was to verify the source of the 'quote'.

Except, as is painfully obvious, their intent was simply to propagate the 'quote'. And for that, you don't need any evidence at all.
>>
I will criticize cuckstians to their face, but I always defend them against leftists.

I've probably relativized the crusades a million times now.
>>
>>76664584
i think Khorne, Tzeentch , or Nurgle would make FINE examples to worship

Better than the Spiteful Jew God that a third of the world worships, atleast Khorne also gives you powers
>>
>>76668117
Most of our blacks aren't Muslim you fucking mouthbreathering imbcile. Take a look at the picture.
>>
>>76674834
Criticize Christians all you want, but you still need to repent and put your trust in Christ if u want to escape Gods righteous judgement
>>
Reminder that Sam Harris is voting for Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>76667384
Dont forget Gregor Mendel
>>
>>76675065
I trust the Catholic God will just keep me in purgatory for a while before bumping me up to Heaven, out of reach of the far more vengeful Calvinist God.

And Lutheran God is now a tranny.feminist so I have nothing to fear from xer judgment, as that would be intolerant of xer.
>>
>>76675067
>Sam Harris is voting for Hillary Clinton
True, but he qualified that statement saying she would be the least worst out of her, Trump & Sanders

but I hope Trump gets in, I want to see what will happen (my prediction: nothing of any substance will change)
>>
File: 1465255025209.jpg (141 KB, 590x442) Image search: [Google]
1465255025209.jpg
141 KB, 590x442
>>76664339

>christianity is shit guise
>we should be allowed to have a godless society
>this godless society sucks
>christianity must have been like some kind of defense against the sucky part of this godless society

"geniuses" everyone
>>
You fucking Christian dipshits don't get what he's saying do you? He's saying all of the low IQ people might convert to Islam instead of converting to Christianity, which would be worse since Islam is worse. He's not saying Christfags are good at fighting Muslims, they're shit, 1000 years of Muslims raids and faggot Christians had 9 crusades - 8 of them failures.
>>
File: kek.jpg (141 KB, 488x750) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
141 KB, 488x750
>>76664584
The Chaos god is already here. Meme magic is Kek tearing the firmament that exists between our world and the void. The ripples caused by the tears will change reality forever. You cannot stop it.
>>
>>76675543

Yeah but then he also acted as if people not voting for Hillary were the ignorant ones. At least Trump doesn't have a laundry list of people who died under 'mysterious' circumstances around him.
>>
File: richard_dawkins_wounded_brazil.jpg (57 KB, 699x420) Image search: [Google]
richard_dawkins_wounded_brazil.jpg
57 KB, 699x420
http://www.skepticalaboutskeptics.org/investigating-skeptics/whos-who-of-media-skeptics/richard-dawkins/

Dawkins is one of the most zealous opponents of religion in Britain and strives for its eradication. In his acceptance speech for his 1996 “Humanist of the Year” award he said, “I think a case can be made that faith is one of the world’s great evils, comparable to the smallpox virus but harder to eradicate.”

Dawkins is uncompromising in his attitude towards those with whom he disagrees. At a literary festival in Oxford, he was the only featured author not to sign the promotional poster because it also bore the name of Uri Geller. “I’m not joking”, said Dawkins sharply, “I will not sign on the same piece of paper.” (The Guardian, December 8, 1998).

He refuses to take part in debates with advocates of “intelligent design” in evolution. “The question of who would ‘win’ such a debate is not at issue. Winning is not what these people realistically aspire to. The coup they seek is simply the recognition of being able to share a platform with a real scientist in the first place. This will suggest to innocent bystanders that there is something that is genuinely worth debating, on something like equal terms.” (A Devil’s Chaplain, 2003, section 5.5)

More seriously, Dawkins sometimes succeeds in censoring publication of views with which he disagrees. In March 1995, The Times Higher Educational Supplement commissioned a critique of Neo-Darwinism by the writer Richard Milton.

Dawkins contacted the editor and lobbied against the publication of the article, which he had not seen. “She caved in to this unscientific bullying and suppressed the piece.” (Fortean Times, April 2002).
>>
>>76675543
>True, but he qualified that statement saying she would be the least worst out of her, Trump & Sanders

He's endorsing Hillary because he knows she will continue America's foreign policy of bombing sandniggers, and there's nothing that Sam Harris likes more.
>>
File: mfw anon gets btfo'd.png (113 KB, 1179x697) Image search: [Google]
mfw anon gets btfo'd.png
113 KB, 1179x697
>>76674617
What a pleasant surprise. Luckily it's archived.
Keep shifting the goalposts my English friend. God Save The Queen and all that.
>>
>>76676190
>He refuses to take part in debates with advocates of “intelligent design” in evolution.

As he should. Dawkins is guilty of a lot of things, but giving time to creatonists dumdfucks that makes us christians look bad, isn't one of them.
>>
>>76664339
His thinking has as much depth as a rain puddle. His only value is as a gauge of just how precipitously intelligence has declined. There are huge numbers of people who actually consider him bright, which is astounding. He represents what happens to populace drugged on shitty junk food for generations and subjected to the most soul-decaying mass media the mechant can conjure. He's a character from Idiocracy come to life.
>>
>>76669834
He was suicidal, that is the reason behind virtually all of his foreign policies.
>>
>>76671056
>King's really believed that
>Weren't surrounded by the best and brightest in their court
>Not a means of control for a relatively stupid population
>>
>>76676634
butthurt 'murifat from the deep south bible belt
>>
Jesus was literally the OG jew BTFOer

http://biblehub.com/bsb/john/8.htm

http://biblehub.com/bsb/matthew/23.htm

Pretty interesting stuff
>>
>>76664339
weak minded people need to believe in a god and afterlife, christianity is one of the least harmful religions. It's still shit though.
>>
>>76664339

It's obvious older generations supported Christianity for that exact reason, but fags like were to caught up in being le free thinkers
>>
File: 1463433477417.jpg (67 KB, 353x497) Image search: [Google]
1463433477417.jpg
67 KB, 353x497
>>76668994
Aryan Jihad
>>
File: Aryan Jihad.jpg (66 KB, 353x497) Image search: [Google]
Aryan Jihad.jpg
66 KB, 353x497
>>76668994
Aryan Jihad
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.