[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we allow them to live? I'm amazed that no one has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: trumpprotest-2.jpg (46 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
trumpprotest-2.jpg
46 KB, 620x350
Why do we allow them to live?

I'm amazed that no one has gone to one of these rallys armed in order to several fuck up these animal niggers who attack and steal trump Trump supporters.
>>
>>76663318
lol NIGGERS am i right brother?
>>
File: Untitled.png (88 KB, 195x180) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
88 KB, 195x180
>>76663318
>>
>>76663318
its mostly spics and whites tbqh

i dont even get mad at the blacks as they dont know any better, and many of them don't have the capacity to understand
>>
>>76663779
-"Dame todos los Cheetos"
>>
>>76663318
Because 95% of Trump supporters are smart and realizing that doing that is only giving the left ammo.

They take the high road.
>>
>>76663318
in all honesty, what would that solve? all it would do is give more ammunition to the left that all Trump supporters are violent white power nationalists. the best way to get back at these bottom feeders is to go to school, get a nice job, and move somewhere these losers can't even afford to visit on vacation.
>>
>>76663318
By doing this they are pushing the ballet against them.
>>
>>76663318
>I'm amazed that no one has gone to one of these rallys armed in order to several fuck up these animal niggers who attack and steal trump Trump supporters.

There's no point in attacking non-whites. They're not even the worst of them all.
>>
File: prepping.jpg (108 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
prepping.jpg
108 KB, 1100x619
Bernie met with Obama to discuss how he can help Hillary. How is it ever possible to be this cucked?
>>
I wouldn't say Trump himself is racist, but a portion of his followers most certainly are.
>>
white people need to be gassed along side the jews
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.