[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the king of shitposting on /pol/ ? Hungry, Leaf and Kangaroo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: shitnegro.jpg (59 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
shitnegro.jpg
59 KB, 706x674
Who is the king of shitposting on /pol/ ? Hungry, Leaf and Kangaroo are the primary candidates imho
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 441x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 441x414
>>76659624
I've seen a nearly 10,000% increase in shitposting from you gypsy fucks.
>>
File: awww so cute.gif (2 MB, 472x264) Image search: [Google]
awww so cute.gif
2 MB, 472x264
>>76660188
This.
>>
>>76660188
Is that a bad thing or what?
>>
>>76659624
Nah our shitposting is shit
>>
>>76660398
I think shitposting adds more diversity to this board
>>
>>76660188
Keks
>>
>>76659624
America
>>
>>76663379
true, my brothaaa
>>
>>76659624
Hungary doesn't shitpost. You just hate them because you're romanian.
>>
having worked in Australia and condier many to be close mates, I can say the Aussies are the biggest piss takers.

nothing stick to them, they are made up of brits too edgy for the UK, that DNA is strong.

Aussies just dont give a fuck, and why would they, Australia is the most stunning place in the world and they are all fucking super rich.
>>
>>76665527
And you are a shit country filled with muslims lmao
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.