[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Mandela Effect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: BccjZmP.jpg?1.jpg (640 KB, 2059x1826) Image search: [Google]
BccjZmP.jpg?1.jpg
640 KB, 2059x1826
A lot of people have been talking about the Mandela effect lately

Do people have valid points or are they just dumbfuck autists who can't remember things correctly
>>
pls no

this scares me. I specifically remember chic-fil-a
>>
It was always chic-fil-a

However Nelson Mandela did die in prison in the mid eighties, I have it on VCR at my mom's house
>>
>>76659074
Then record it and make a webm you nigger
>>
>>76658888
checked

>>76659018
>>76659074
couldn't they have changed it at some point?
>>
I remember it as chic, weird.

also nice quads
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCJVaMzXB4E
>>
>>76658888
Why the fuck did you ever think it was "Chic-fil-A"
First of all, chic is pronouced "sheek".
>>
>>76658888
this is a reddit tier conspiracy lad
>>
>>76658888
I had a weird one the other day. I always though Fathers day and Mothers day were on the first sundays of May and June.

My girlfriend did too.

but apparently fathers day is actually the 3rd sunday of June, and mothers day is the 2nd Sunday of may??
>>
lol I'm pretty sure its Chic since I've seen lots of cu/ck/s talk about it.
>>
>>76659515
that's what i thought, but some people are wacked out of their mind

one guy uses the brady bunch variety hour as an example, claiming he never remembers the show being aired
>>
it is true bro, our world thanks too retards and cern fucking with things they shouldn't mess with is making time itself crumble beneath our eyes. repent
>>
Human memory is notoriously unreliable. Scientific studies show that a lot of what people remember has either been distorted by the brain or completely made up. It's why witness testimony in court is almost never taken at face value unless it is corroborated by hard evidence.

TLDR the Mandela effect is dumb.
>>
WTF!? IT WAS CHIC! I SWEAR IT!
>>
No fuckin way. I always remembered it as chick fil-a. Vividly. Always thought it was weird that they'd spell it that way.

I ate there just last week and recall wondering about why they'd spell it 'chic'.
>>
The Mandela Effect shit is retarded.
>That's odd, I misremembered this tiny, insignificant, easy to mistake detail from my childhood.
>Clearly I would never make a small mistake. I must have been sucked into an alternate reality where the only difference is a single letter in some book/company name.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>76660096
>>76659913
>durr durr logic and science disproves your conspiracy theories xD *strokes neckbeard* atheism and facts win again!

FUCK OFF REDDIT YOU ARENT FUN
>>
>>76659913
>>76660096
>reality could be artificial according to scientist
>but here is why i will instantly discount this theory without any study
>>
>>76660444
if reality is artificial the 'universe' could have 'started' an instant ago and you never would know the difference
>>
>>76658888
This one I semi remember. I could be remembering this one wrong but I definitely remember it being "luke, I am your father" and not "no, I am your father".

Also apparently "hello clarice" was never in silence of the lambs and I definitely remember that one too. The idea that not hundreds, not hundreds of thousands, but millions of people are all remember the same thing wrong is laughably retarded.

That hardly makes sense
>>
>>76660096
>A wild shill appears!
>>
>>76660444
>Needing a study to dismiss something this stupid and easy to explain.
>>
i remember being in atlanta over 15 years ago and seeing one for the first time, I specifically said to my father "why do they spell it wrong"

also mirror mirror on the wall etc
>>
>>76660564
yea and it could also change things post hoc
>>
>>76660573
but people remembers things how they are mentioned in pop culture... how people quote a movie isn't always how it is in the movie

people also using the examples of "life is like a box of chocolates" and not life was like a box of chocolates"

and mr rogers "it's a beautiful day in this neighborhood"
>>
File: Gimli_vexed.jpg (43 KB, 405x433) Image search: [Google]
Gimli_vexed.jpg
43 KB, 405x433
Do you think Trump is using a time machine to go back in time and ensure he is unstumpable? I mean, he's countered every thing that's been thrown at him. And he always has the most delicious bants on twitter.
>>
>>76660779
>objectivity

disown thyself
>>
>>76660573
You're putting the cart before the horse here mate. Millions of people didn't just happen to misrember quotes like that. They misremember them simply because people repeat them incorrectly.
>>
>>76659692
Your way would be much simpler and easy to remember, for sure.
>>
I clearly remember that summmer nights were a lot warmer.Now we are inthe 10 of june, and it's 13 C outside.
>>
>>76660999
>6660999

666 and trips must make it so
>>
>>76659913
How do you know the memories of the people conducting those studies weren't distorted even while they were conducting the study? Did you make sure to lock the door when you left your house today? Are you sure? Hey, a burner on the stove's on, better go turn it off.
>>
It was Chic, they changed it.

What, you guys don't think change is possible?
>>
>>76659074
No you don't.
>>
>>76661035
>Dad I heard loud noises outside, it must have been a giant monster.
>No son, that was just lightning.
>DO YOU HAVE STUDIES TO BACK THAT UP!?
>>
>>76661289
it was never changed here m8, welcome to the berenstain world.
>>
>>76659074
Post that shit to YouTube and say what you will call it please m8
>>
WHAT THE FUCK. I LIVED IN GEORGIA FOR 15 YEARS, CHIC-FIL-A ON EVERY CORNER THERE.
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
>>
It was originally called the Mandingo Effect in the original timeline fyi
>>
>quantum entanglement
>tiny monsters that get us sick
>nonsense stick to reality
>>
>>76661352
you're in the right to evoke occams razor here but humor them and assume all these people aren't retarded. Have you considered that you don't see anything wrong because you were always in this parallel or whatever you want to call it. I'm still half skeptical but it's hard for me to deny when i have specific memories that disprove what is now different to many of us.
>>
>>76661352
Actually yeah there are studies about it and it's why we don't believe in thunder gods anymore.
>>
>>76661276

The scientific method attempts to counteract those human biases. It's not perfect but it's the best we've got.

I always laugh when idiots think that 'muh reality is a social construct' is a compelling argument at all.
>>
>>76658888

Wasn't it Chick-a-Fil-A?
>>
>>76666666 is lying.
>>
I've tried samples of Chick-fil-a, and loved it, but I've never actually eaten there. Why? What does this mean? What interdimensional Time Squid is keeping me from deliciousness? Why? Toxoplasmosis?? Dig into this, gumshoes.
>>
>>76661948
eternally sunday
>>
File: 1465239750218.jpg (80 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1465239750218.jpg
80 KB, 960x540
>>76658888
Were Colorado and Wyoming always just rectangles?

My memory is probably just incorrect but I remember Wyoming having a more unique shape.

I looked at this map and something about it (other than the lack of Canada) just seemed off to me.

I can't put my finger on it.
>>
>>76661948
It started with the 9/11 Mega Ritual and is being amplified now by CERN
>>
>>76661785
I have noticed things wrong. I have also noticed misremembering things in the past. I just don't want /pol/ to repeat the cycle of retardation again. Every time we joke about shit like this, morons flock in to take it seriously..
>>
>>76661397

Nah, you're remembering incorrectly. I live near the original chic fil a, it began as that and they changed it as they got more popular.

Jokes on you gramps, you're getting senile.
>>
>>76660326
>>76660736
>>76660444

you are fucking idiots
>>
>>76660968
>>76661041
I don't believe that at all. Actually this should be easy to disprove. Name some popular quotes that are often "pronounced" wrong that haven't been "changed".

I never hear this, "oh millions of people just repeated something wrong from a movie and never rewatched the movie to find out they were wrong and ANYBODY who saw the movie never bothered to correct them, once or even look it up online?

That's fucking stupid, you're not going to convince me that one of the most iconic lines from one of the most highest grossing films of all time was repeated wrong by millions of people.

Yea maybe chic fila, possibly sex and the city and not sex in the city I could say "yea I could've been remembering that wrong" but you will never convince me that "Luke, I am your father" wasn't the original line in the movie when I first watched it in elementary school. My friends and I would play after we watched Star Wars and say that shit while pretending to force choke each other. I vividly remember those memories.

You're shills, bad ones too.
>>
>>76661788
We also have studies about unreliable human memory.
>>
>>76661843
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream
>>
>>76658888

>are they just dumbfuck autists who can't remember things correctly

I'd have to say this
>>
Here is another one

The answer used to be spelled answere
>>
>>76662312

>"shilling' is now not buying into a fucking Reddit bullshit conspiracy

wew
>>
>>76662324
Post them, that's what the guy asked in the first place.
>>
>>76662511
Do you always remember it as "no, I am your father" and not "Luke, I am your father? Like when you see saw the movie for the first time you distinctly remember it as "no"?
>>
>>76662312
It's been a meme for like 30 years that people get it wrong. It was done because the reference is more obvious if you add Luke. And NO I AM YOUR FATHER makes more sense in response to what Luke said about Obi Won
>>
File: 1377458796229.jpg (21 KB, 625x400) Image search: [Google]
1377458796229.jpg
21 KB, 625x400
In the other timeline I was content and happy
>>
>>76662698
Most people have likely heard the reference before watching the movie, considering its almost 40 years old
>>
>>76662754
like when Chris Farley quotes it in Tommy Boy... im sure plenty of people who saw that think that must have been the actual quote
>>
>>76662312
t. paranoid schizophrenic
>>
>>76662147
This map is all sorts of fucked up, but Colorado and Wyoming aren't the problem. Washington state, however, is not at all correct on this map.
>>
>>76661843
>The scientific method attempts to counteract those human biases. It's not perfect but it's the best we've got.

Has this been proven?
>>
>>76663055
That's it. Thank you.

Don't know how I didn't notice.
>>
>>76661397

Its Berenstein and I will refuse to believe anything else
>>
People have been saying at one time the Willis Tower was once called the "sears" tower..

Pretty sure it's always been Willis tower
>>
>>76662698
I always heard "Luke, I am your father" and remember that, but I saw the movie recently and realized "no, I am your father" is the line that makes sense considering the previous line is "[Obi-Wan] told me you killed him." It makes sense that "Luke, I am your father" would be repeated more because it provides the Star Wars context; no one would know what the fuck you were talking about if you went around saying "No, I am your father."

But nah, it's obviously CERN merging quantum realities.
>>
>>76662283
can you show me an article or something that says when that happened? I'm not 100% going to say you're wrong but I'd like to see something official of when it happened because I can't find it.
>>
>>76660999
I do now
>>
>>76663326
No.

It was definitely called the Sears Tower before the name was changed.
>>
>>76663253

Yep. I grew up and owned a bunch of Berenstein Bears books.

It was changed obviously because Stein is a jewish name and they didn't want to apply an ethnic theme to the characters.

Stuff changes. It happens. There are reasons for it. But for some of these people to deny they were once something else is silly. Their minds are too narrow to even entertain the idea
>>
nelson Mandela was white last time a checked.
hmmm really makes you think.
>>
>>76663647
no dude 2 realities converged, duh
>>
I will always believe in this theory, "stein" was how I learned about jewish people
>>
>>76663136
>Bringing up this same fucking argument for the last 2,000 years

We will never know faggot, it's the nature of reality but we work with it because it's perfectly reasonable to hold onto an idea until something comes along that shows its invalid.

This is why it only takes ONE counterexample to prove a scientific theory as false.
>>
File: 1465254235372.gif (910 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1465254235372.gif
910 KB, 250x188
>>76662312
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>76659018
You specifically are retarded. Been that way since 2001 when I became aware.
>>
File: how-europe-views-the-us-692x450.png (105 KB, 692x450) Image search: [Google]
how-europe-views-the-us-692x450.png
105 KB, 692x450
>>76663647
suuuuure it was

next i'll bet you'll tell me texas isn't 80% of the US
>>
>>76663136
no, the scientific method only deals in the physical and I am 99 percent sure that we exist in a reality that extends beyond what is colloquially known as the "universe"
>>
>>76662754
I remember that in the movie dumbass. I'm not one of the people who heard that line from hearsay. I remember sitting down and watching Darth Vader say that.on my birthday.with my friends and family.with one of my friends who recently died, ok?

I remember that night vividly and every other night I watched that movie. I know it was fucking Luke. My friend who died was the one trying to force choke me and i distinctly remember him smiling and laughing at me saying that. That's one of the predominant memories I have of him when I think of him and it pisses me off to hear "all of your memories and each other person is memorizing everything wrong" from some shill jackass.
>>
>>76663493

You won't find some things on the net. Stuff can be scrubbed from the web.

Take the incident of Tom Cruise having a meltdown when he got separated from his Scientology brainwashing handler, during an interview.

They found him shaking in a closet, terrified to be without his handler.

Guess what? Scientologists had it scrubbed from the web with their bulldog legal team. Lawsuits to anyone who even posted it online.

Now the name changes we're finding aren't as bad, but it's still proof that the web can be scrubbed of some information.
>>
>>76660736
You don't know what a shill is do you.
>>
>>76663945
>you're retarded and wrong because i was only ever aware of it being how i learned of it

Who's the retard now, dumbass?
>>
>>76663704
I still have the books from the late 80s and some vhs of the cartoon

and its spelled berenstain on them
>>
>>76663460
When did you see the movie? Recently or when it came out?
>>
>>76660564
woah dude
>>
>>76662312
Here's one you autistic moron. Everyone always says, "Luke, I am your father!" But the actual quote from the movie is, "No, I am your father!"

There you go. Kindly fuck off now nigger.
>>
>>76664187
>no picture

welp, you tried
>>
>>76664061
I don't know anything about that but assuming it's true it's bad press and people paid millions for it to be done, how is chick fil a changing its name anywhere near the same thing?
>>
>>76662293
When shills lose arguments they tend to start name calling and accuse the persons they're arguing as "tinfoil", remember this guys.

Here are all the shills in the thread
>>76662293
>>76662283
>>76662977
>>76664474
>>
>>76664591

From a business standpoint, your name is everything. Even business owners have paid to get name changes if their business goes sour, it's a regular practice.

You can make up whatever reasons seem most likely, but's it's done regularly.
>>
>>76664746
>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill

You're pretty dumb, aren't you.
>>
File: febreze.jpg (125 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
febreze.jpg
125 KB, 1500x1500
>Febreze
>Not Febreeze
K....
>>
BERENSTEIN BEARS
>>
>>76664573
I don't even have a camera

if they did change it from berenstein to berenstain it was sometime before the 80s
>>
This is the first time that the Mandela Effect has made me think what. The. Fuck. I wrote off Berenstein as bad memory, but I also specifically remember it being misspelled chic.

For fuck sakes.
>>
people only have mistakes over pop cultural things. nothing else.

mandela effect is reddit tier retardation.
>>
>>76664846
Not at all, I just know I'm not remembering it wrong. I SAW the movie and remember that. I didn't hear it. I watched earth Vader say that, that's why I don't believe you.
>>
>>76664782
ok that still doesn't make any sense as to why they would pay an incredible sum to wipe the knowledge of something so irrelevant from the face of the internet. The letter changing makes 0 difference to anyone eating there and doesn't affect the brand in any meaningful way
>>
>>76659493

This is america. No
>>
>>76664950
>I wrote off Berenstein as bad memory, but I also specifically remember it being misspelled chic.
Oddly, these are the ones that make me uncomfortable. I remember a few years ago going to a Chick-Fil-A and wondering when they'd changed their name.
>>
File: 719BT0RFBTL.gif (181 KB, 342x475) Image search: [Google]
719BT0RFBTL.gif
181 KB, 342x475
>>76658888
This all reminds me of the movie Dark CITY.

Reality is changed, most accept the new reality without question, a few have faint memories of the previous reality before it was changed, but no proof because reality has already been altered.

Shell Beach
>>
>>76665043
the christians are going crazy over it because they claim the Bible is being changed too.
>>
reshaping reality with CERN has some side effects unfortunately
>>
>Fidel Castro isn't dead
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fidel_Castro
>>
>>76664298
Does it matter? I just gave you a more likely reason as to why "Luke, I am your father" entered public consciousness that doesn't involve pseudoscience.
>>
>>76664877
>Berenstain
>>
File: tmp_3013-uW8sF2Lh-1522163627.jpg (86 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3013-uW8sF2Lh-1522163627.jpg
86 KB, 1024x640
For fucks sake.
>>
>>76658888
What the fuck, I remember just recently reading news about them having a profit increase after supporting tranny bathroom law, it was definitely Chic-fil-a
>>
>>76658888
Does this mean in an alternate reality I am a cute girl?

How do I get to that reality?
>>
Only one explanation: synths
>>
>>76658888
dumbfuck autists
>>
>>76665418

shit nigga, im now a #cruzmissle
>>
>>76658888
Here's a couple. Without googleing

Who sang the 70s song "Dancing in the moonlight?"

What is it called when a batter gets hit by a pitch in baseball. A(_____ Ball)
>>
>>76658888
I remember my father being very rich; we lived in an apartment in the city, and it was one of the expensive kinds. I used to play Mario, but a mario that was vastly different from the ones after smw2. And I remember certain things, like 90s parties down south on vacation where I'd get lost, and my parents found me swimming in a pool. It was traumatic for me, because I started drowning and woke up with very limited yellow-ish vision, and my parents took me home to our house in the woods, where my dad had no money. I always kept asking where all the money went, but we were always poor. I kept having nightmares that I had two dads, one who drank beer and lived in a shack in the woods, and one who drank gingerale and rum (a smell I remember from my memories) and lived in an apartment.

Later on in life, recently, I asked my mother (thinking back on the mandela effect), whether my father ever had money. She said to me "No, but when he worked in construction, him and his friend were going to start a construction company together, but he never quit his job to pursue that".
Weird how life is.
Never had a history of bad mental health; doctors say I'm as sharp as a knife.
>>
>>76665578
butterfly effect in some parallel caused some hormonal change in your mother and she had you as a girl, unfortunately for you there is no way to get there. Sorry pham you will never be the little girl
>>
>>76665578
Clorox, make sure to take it orally though and when you wake up you'll have that pretty pink flower petal vagina you always dreamed of.
>>
>>76664854
Is this real?
>>
>>76665317
I'm not a Christian but my family is and subjected me to 18 years of the Bible. There is no question that there have been changes to the KJV.
>>
File: 1457466905883.png (168 KB, 395x424) Image search: [Google]
1457466905883.png
168 KB, 395x424
>>76665324
Come on, I can't be the only one
>>
Bearenstain
Or
Bearenstein
>>
>>76660573
I've always remembered it as "no, I am your father"
>>
I'm eating some chickfila chicken wrap right now senpai
>>
>>76665839
I know from experience that this will just kill me.
>>76665833
Do not worry friend, I will find a way.
>>
>>76662283
Yeah I also live near one. I drive past it at least twice a day. It's always been chic. This is getting really fucking weird.
>>
I'm 10000% sure it was chic. Not even pop culture tier of repeating the wrong line.
>>
This happens to me whenever I see a clip or trailer from a movie or game and try to fill the blanks in my mind, then some time later actually finish them and it feels like there was a scene or section missing.
>>
Fuck Mandela. That terrorist. I'm gonna piss on his grave desu.
>>
>>76665891
There weren't 3 kings, wisemen or magi, not 3 of them anyway. Numbers aren't mentioned.
>>
Dafuq. I always remembered it as chic
>>
>>76665342

Nope. Read the books as a kid. Everyone pronounced is steen, there was never an a
>>
>>76665141
>incredible sum

Now you're reaching. It costs nothing to send out letters to people.

And if you're just changing your business name, it's regular practice to change your name. Anything with your name on it has to be replaced anyways over time, and all at once you can easily do it without any irregular costs.

DESU, spelling it Chic made no sense to begin with. It's a chicken restaurant. Why not just go with Chick. You would have to ask the owner. It's even possible someone else threatened to sue them over copyright infringement because they use Chic is their chicken food line or something petty.

The world is full of petty people who will sue you for the dumbest shit.

It's just another reason to do a name change.
>>
sex in the city makes sense because the city is like a character in the show.

it's a clever title and the show is semi-clever. I had to watch a few seasons with a gf one time and although I didn't like it I was surprised it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected.
>>
>>76666011
That's because you are from the timeline that was merged with the other. Something happened around 2009 that caused two timelines to break and merge. But the timeline we occupy now is considered the new "canon" timeline by people where were sucked into the other.
>>
>>76666114
Relevant flair
>>
>>76665892
Not sure. I remember thinking he was dead and that his brother took over, but I have no recollection of any media coverage of the funeral.
>>
Most convincing one for me:

>In the movie Snow White, the evil queen says "Magic mirror, on the wall...", not "Mirror, mirror, on the wall..."

@0:40 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6AMBBozEqI
>>
>>76659692
I believe they fall on the second sunday, but if the month starts on a sunday it will be the 3rd one.
>>
>>76660096
THIS MAN IS FROM UNIVERSE E25

DO NOT TRUST WHAT HE SAYS
>>
>>76665324

Yeah, I know. I remember him dying a few years back and then recently heard he's still alive.

It's possible the news just fucked up and we went along with it, continuing to believe it without questioning.
>>
>>76665324
this dude has been dying for like 10 years atleast
>>
>>76658888

>le Mandela Effects

STOP
>>
I literally saw Mandela on TV a ton of times before he finally died a few years ago or something.
>>
>>76665774
Faggot Band
Blurns Ball
>>
>>76659493

That's the point, to have a "trendy" name.
>>
>>76659074

POST IT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE BITCH
>>
>>76658888
>>76659018
>>76659298
They did

You see: Chic-fil-a was the name of a deal they offered sometime in the 90's where you got a sandwich, fries, and a drink.

Most of these effects are the result of a very popular event associated with the original which overtakes the popularity of the original at some point.

"Berenstein Bears" was the name featured in a Simpsons joke, for instance. Where they had a children's book about jewish bears that they were going to read to maggie.
>>
>>76666422
There's also the modern day picture of him in Orania, the white only town.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK PATRICK SWAYZE IS DEAD?
>>
>>76665317

muh strawman
>>
>>76659074
my mom, my dad and I all remember Tank Man being run over in Tianamen Square. As a matter of fact, she even replied once "you mean the chinese guy who they ran over?" and said it caused an uprising in China. Well.... that isn't what happened in this timeline.
>>
What if the whole "Mandela died" thing was propaganda?
>>
666666 checkem
>>
File: mandela-effect.jpg (66 KB, 714x766) Image search: [Google]
mandela-effect.jpg
66 KB, 714x766
Too spooky to be mere coincidence..
>>
>>76666276
WHAT
>>
>>76658888
Why do I remember it being Chic-a-fila?
>>
>>76665774
>E Street Band

>I don't fucking know they just get walked
>>
>>76665126
so everyone who watched the movie and remembers the correct line is a shill eh? good one.
>>
>>76665126
>it was real in my mind!
>>
File: MtBrV.jpg (100 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
MtBrV.jpg
100 KB, 500x715
>>76665892
he stepped down as ruler for his brother
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxxSIX3fmmo

For the Berenstein Berenstain camp.
>>
File: 7079_1.jpg (67 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
7079_1.jpg
67 KB, 728x409
Fuck this thread. I need a drink. Shit is fucking odd.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
>>
>>76666276
"Mirror, Mirror" is how it was addressed in a different fairy tale similar to Snow White. I forgot the name of it.
>>
>>76666819
I guarantee anyone that thinks Field of Dreams was always "If you built it, they will come" has never seen the fucking movie. It's "he will come" because the "he" is his dead father.
>>
>>76665774

thin lizzy, but i know that isn't correct because it's some other one hit wonder band.

bean ball?

I didn't google so I don't know if I'm right.
>>
ITT: People who pass of misremembering shit as a conspiracy
>>
>>76666998
i've seen that photo on the internet hundreds of times and it always said "Free Hugs"
>>
File: M'Ogre.jpg (19 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
M'Ogre.jpg
19 KB, 353x334
>>76666276
The reason people think it's "Mirror, mirror on the wall" is because that's what Farquad said in Shrek
>>
File: 1.png (73 KB, 1121x587) Image search: [Google]
1.png
73 KB, 1121x587
Explain this shit better.
>>
File: 1456058820006.gif (1 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1456058820006.gif
1 MB, 350x197
South America is exactly where it has always been. People just forget map projections can change
>>
>>76666152
no you're claiming that they flat out wiped the evidence of it ever happening from the entire internet over something so fucking stupid. You claimed they changed the name officially so prove it, theres no way in fucking hell someone wouldn't write some shitty article over it considering all the other irrelevant shit the media posts.
>>
>>76667032
its snow white but the brothers grimm version
>>
>>76667072
I just remember it being "he will come" because of a married with children gag with the same phrase.

I remember a married with children episode more vividly than Field of Dreams because of how banal and boring it was.
>>
>Mirror Mirror on the Wall is now Magic Mirror on the Wall in english
>Luke, I am your Father is now No, I am your father
>>
File: 1419306606328.png (7 KB, 294x300) Image search: [Google]
1419306606328.png
7 KB, 294x300
I could fucking swear to fucking god that fruit loops used to be fruit shaped.
>>
>>76665809
If this is real, I hope your memory is good from here on out, anon.

Not trolling. Good luck, leaf.
>>
File: 1355917182940.jpg (81 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1355917182940.jpg
81 KB, 500x329
>>76666504
how the fuck is what i posted a strawman? it wasn't even an argument to knock down, you claimed it was only pop stuff and i pointed out otherwise.
>>
>>76667368
You're thinking of Trix.
>>
>>76667368
But they have "loops" in the name lol.

You may be thinking of fruity pebbles or something
>>
>>76667368
There used to be a version of that cereal with marshmallows in it.

It was taken off the market in like, the early 00's.
>>
>>76660573
I work with a guy who tells me how he constantly misquotes things on purpose to mess with people.
About how he taught his younger siblings the wrong words for things just to drive his parents mad.
Or how he'll intentionally use the wrong word, fake Freudian slips, tell completely false stories of remembered events (to people he supposedly shared those events with), intentional eggcorns and the like.
He's an odd guy. Half of the things he says are quotes, impersonations, catch phrases, jingles and other weird shit.
>>
>>76667368
Hey, anon. Go look at how Fruit Loops is spelled now :^)
>>
>>76665418
BUMPING THIS PICTURE

There is no denying that this shit happened.
>>
>>76667459
Yes, Trix. You are right. Those are balls too.
>>
IT'S NOT KITKAT REEEE
>>
>>76667233
worst gif of all time
>>
File: 1354856762383.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1354856762383.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>76667509
wtf
>>
>>76667536
Trix used to be shaped like fruit, but they switched to balls... I guess to lower costs, because cereal Jew mafia.
>>
>>76667504
he's a sociopath
>>
>>76661948
Toxoplasmosis can be treated with simple medication.
Call your local medical center, explain your concern and ask to see the appropriate specialist.

Pretty simple really.
>>
File: Chick-fil-A-Sandwich.jpg (98 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Chick-fil-A-Sandwich.jpg
98 KB, 640x427
MMmmm Chick Fil A
>>
I've read everything written by Philip K Dick, Mandela effect does not affect me any more
>>
>>76659018
I'm 28 and grew up in georgia. You are correct.
>>
>>76667395
If the mandela effect is real, then people who most perceive the reality shifts are probably special in some way. Some people will live their whole lives knowing only one reality, while many of us will remember another reality, or maybe even multiple realities.

Might be collective delusion. But then again, reality is somewhat of a delusion anyway.
>>
>>76667491
They still make Fruit Loops with marshmallows in it.

t. grocery store stocker
>>
You guys are dumb. Yes, you remember a letter being missing from an imagined word. But it's not the K in chick. It's the L in fill.
>>
Frequently misquoted lines are not the Mandela Effect. If you remember "Mirror mirror on the wall", that's not an alternate universe. It's because you literally HAVE heard that quote many times, and probably only saw the real movie once when you were too young to remember well.
>>
>thinking it was ever sheek-fil-a
gas yourselves
>>
>>76667676
martin is that you? daraprim costs 750 dollars a pop and i doubt any insurance would cover that shit unless you actually got malaria.
>>
>>76659692
I believe in this shit, but you're wrong about Mother's Day. My birthday is May 9th and MD has always been the following Sunday, at least since '74.
>>
>>76659913
>MUH SCIENTIFIC EBIDENSE :DD

kill yourself
>>
>>76667923
30 m cali. I remember chic too.

Im from the bernstein dimension
>>
>>76659493
This is gaytarded, I specifically remember this trendy bullshit restuarant being named "chic-fil-a" It always bugged me. Fuck these special snowflakes that open up special "restuarants." "My pizza joint is called Sizzle pie, and my pizza is so special"

Fuck this culture of little bitch boys and out of control women. Food is fucking fuel, go eat a chicken breast and shut the fuck up about your boba tea.
>>
>>76667337

Mirror Mirror is the original line from the written story.

And it was always "No, I am your father" because he's denying Luke's previous line that claims that he had killed him.

The whole "Luke, I am your father" line is most often used in parodies where it would lack context/recognition without the name.
>>
>>76662147
I'm from CO and yes, both states are rectangles. You're probably confusing them with Utah or New Mexico.
>>
Multi-verse convergence, or psyop.
>>
>>76668205
JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY
YOUR TRICKS WONT WORK HERE
>>
File: image.png (315 KB, 2000x1301) Image search: [Google]
image.png
315 KB, 2000x1301
Anyone remember the US without Florida? Florida is so out of place on the US Map. When you think of US, you don't see Florida on the shape.

Also crocodile Dundee went to Florida not New York
>>
>>76666600
Check'd
>>
>>76660999
seems the most probable cause you cant stump the trump
>>
>retards remember a thing incorrectly
>rather than admit to themselves they were wrong and their memory is faulty it must be da luminurty changing the matrix
>turn shit memory and retard level deduction into excuse to call oneself a special snowflake who can see through the glitches in the matrix

Millennials are idiots, nothing we didn't already know.
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 750x965) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 750x965
>>76658888
We're just Martians' sex toys. There's nothing crazy or strange under the sun.
>>
>>76668306
I believe it.
>>
>>76668306

SPOOKY. But Google can't edit physical dvd movies. Mmmm
>>
File: 1449785922171.jpg (65 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
1449785922171.jpg
65 KB, 500x431
>>76660999
DELETE THIS!
>>
>>76663704
I had one growing up too, I was very good at spelling and sounding out words. I distinctly remember it being berenstain, and I thought it was god damn retarded looking.
>>
>>76668395

going to new york is like the hook of the movie.
>>
>>76668306
I hate shit like this
>look at this movie-villain tier bullshit they were pulling on you, right before your own eyes!
>there's no proof but the word of an anonymous attention seeking retard and other anonymous idiots who stumbled upon this discussion and decided to collaborate randomly!

I miss the X-files though, agent Doggett wasn't even that bad, should have kept going
>>
>>76668824
They don't have to edit the originals, just the stuff people search for to verify the (now altered) information. People hammer the nails that stick out. Reality-by-consensus. You can be objectively right, but if no one else thinks so, you might as well be wrong.
>>
>>76668824
Also true. Hmm don't know what to believe.
>>
>>76668395
People like you shouldn't breed.
>>
>>76663253

Consider yourself lucky i remember it as the bernstein bears
>>
>>76669337
Shill.

Florida was always the upper part not extending to the ocean.
>>
>>76669130
the point is that the physical copies have changed, either they have the power to manipulate peoples memories and implant falsehoods or something happened.
>>
>>76660326
>people randomly shouting things that are incorrect because it's "fun" is political discussion that belongs on /pol/
take this shit to /x/ or kill yourself
>>
>>76658888
>>ITT: Shitty non-phonetic language makes mass of people misspell something and they somehow connect it to multiverse theory
Serbian (or any other phonetic language) master race
>>
I always thought it was peculiar that it's pronounced "steen" but spelled "stain." Even when I was 6 I noticed this.
>>
>>76669483
No it wasn't, you're just a loon.

Think about the relationship between Cuba and Florida for a minute then report back.
>>
File: 1458621100094.jpg (280 KB, 1260x1590) Image search: [Google]
1458621100094.jpg
280 KB, 1260x1590
>>76667072
Okay, now I'm starting to get a bit freaked out.
>>
>>76665324
I remember Castro dying too
I couldn't convince my friend he was still alive. Or my mom.
>>
>>76666493
Source Nigger
>>
>>76669822
Cuba was also added to our timeline. Florida did not Exsist and is not what it looked like today, shill
>>
>>76666819
What the hell, almost all of these I remember the first one.
>>
>>76667072
this is true, there are a thousand references to that movie that say "if you build it, they will come"

and that is what people are thinking of, I hadn't seen the movie but i am def familiar with that phrase
>>
>>76669491
The discussion was about Google manipulating the content of its image searches, not the DVD on your shelf, not the memories in your head.

What's supposed to happen then, is purely social. The people in your life pressure you into conforming to their perception (which has conveniently been fed to them.) They water the seed of doubt, and it grows and grows until you no longer trust your own judgment. "I must have been wrong, I'm sorry for aggravating everyone." Otherwise you face being ostracized.
>>
File: north-and-south-america.jpg (9 KB, 197x255) Image search: [Google]
north-and-south-america.jpg
9 KB, 197x255
Remember when South America wasn't so far east?

I want off this fucking ride
>>
>>76658888
Chick-Filler
>>
>>76659018
>>76667923
>>76668179
Colorado here.

I always remembered it as Chic because as a kid I though "lol that's spelled wrong"
>>
>>76658888

>people remember things different than they happened
>people confuse two commonly spelled versions of things

Mandela effect everyone.
>>
>>76670286
wow, really makes you think, huh
>>
File: AEZuBs1[1].jpg (101 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
AEZuBs1[1].jpg
101 KB, 720x720
this is where the CIA chipped us
>>
Is there no longer a (You) on 4chan?
>>
>>76670733 (You)
>>
>>76670664
I remember this place

that roller slide could fuck you up if your put fingers in it
>>
>>76670733

Fuck me m8, how can I search my replies now
>>
>>76658888
memories are inherently unreliable.
>>
>>76670815
remember the entry stamp they gave you>

that was the mind control chip
>>
>>76658888
ITS BERENSTEIN BEARS GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>76670286
Remember when Africa and Greenland were nearly the same size? Now one is way larger than the other (look it up). Trippy shit bro.
>>
>>76666600
people just assumed they ran over him. because it seems like what a communist regime would do. but there's no video of that happening.
>>
>>76670286
That changed about six months ago. I saw one week that S America had moved east under Florida. It freaked me out and then a week later when I checked again it had moves to it's present position.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.