[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 8 White Identities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 8whiteidentities.jpg (89 KB, 569x686) Image search: [Google]
8whiteidentities.jpg
89 KB, 569x686
>>
>>76647617
Thank god this is only limited to tumblrina blogs
>>
>>76647617
>>76648596
>Barnor Hesse
This guy has a PhD ffs

http://www.afam.northwestern.edu/people/faculty/barnor-hesse.html

Research Interests:

Post-structuralism and political theory
Black political thought
Modernity and Coloniality
Blackness and Affect
Race and Governmentality
Conceptual Methodologies
Postcolonial Studies

Courses:

Graduate
AFAM 475: Genealogy of Racism as a Concept
AFAM 401: Conceptual Methodologies
AFAM 400: Post-Structuralism and Black Political Thought
Undergraduate
AFAM 380: Unsettling Whiteness
AFAM 375: Post-Colonial African American Studies
AFAM 363: Racism in Western Modernity
>>
>>76649336

Ahahahaha
>>
>>76649336
Would you look at that.

I only googled the title. Saw nothing but personal blogs.
>>
The guy is black but he gets to categorize all white people in a way that asserts whiteness itself is evil.

I love it.
>>
>>76647617
>consuming black culture without the burden of blackness

I wouldn't consider myself a supremacist but I really just don't give a fuck about black folks.
>>
>>76649336
literally a meme degree in "KILL WHITEY!!!" by a fucking nigger.

Greatest guy since Franz Fanon!
>>
>>76649336
>Post-structuralism and political theory

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>76649919
this

too bad that's construed as white supremacy these days
>>
>>76647617
So according to this everyone that is not a cuck/reality denier is a white supremacist then? Sounds "scientific".
>>
Daily reminder that filth like this will be the first to die in any sort of happening or revolution because their philosphy/"truths" are designed only for a certain political aim. and after a great upset in anyway they become useless. He would not be of any use to any state or government: Black supremacists, White supremacists, left wing, righting, monarchical, or republican.

This is because nothing he says is of any enduring value and is topical horseshit to exploit a current trend in the zeitgeist.
>>
>>76650773
There isn't anything scientific about this, and the people propagating this shit know it too. This week a professor of 'gender and ethnicity studies' (yes, really) was doing the rounds in Dutch media to promote her book about how white people are shit. Her name is Gloria Wekker, don't know if she's known in the US. Pic related is from one of the interviews with her. Quick translation:

>Q: Can you be objective as a scientist?
>A: I'm not really into being objective. That's another reason why people doubt my credibility as a scientist. In a lot of critical sciences, like gender and cultural studies, the ideal of objectivity is out of date. We say: that objectivity is a loincloth for the positions men occupy.

The world has gone mad.
>>
File: 1426499828887.jpg (19 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1426499828887.jpg
19 KB, 250x238
>>76647617

>http://www.afam.northwestern.edu/people/faculty/barnor-hesse.html
>courses:
>AFAM 380: Unsettling Whiteness

How is this even allowed to be a thing?
>>
>>76652220
The horror..
They really should stop giving out degrees in these meme disciplines then. A PhD should ideally make you an authority in an objective sense. That a person with one can't or won't recognize this is staggering to say the least.
>>
The 2 Black Identities

>The felon
>The unconvicted felon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.