[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This has political tie ins, don't delete. So for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x315
This has political tie ins, don't delete.

So for the first time in a long while I actually have a choice between women instead of just having to go with whoever would take me. It's a hard as fuck decision, but I already know what you guys will say

Girl 1
>Attractive
>Good taste in music
>Likes to fuck
>Kinky
>Slutty in a good way
>Seems very dependent so if I get her to like me she's there for a while, clingy type
>Probably would let me try anything with her
>Degenerate obviously but it's fun to fuck around

Girl 2
>Cathotic virgin QT
>Conservative
>Likes Trump
>Submissive house wife esque

Basically it's the Wifey dream girl vs. having fun with a slut. What do? Why waste the last years of my youth on not fucking around? But why give up a gir that is literal perfect marriage material.
>>
>>76641343
You are a degenerate for even thinking about not taking girl 2.
>>
>perfect wife material
>degenerate whore

How is this even a question? Pick the slut so the better girl is spared from your stupidity.
>>
>>76641343
SAGE
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 278x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 278x282
>has to pick between fuck toy and perfect wife material
>hard as fuck decision
>mfw
You're a degenerate for even thinking this is a choice
>>
>>76641343
Find a way to string along the waifu, fuck the slut and then get with the waifu when you get bored or legitimately fall in love.
>>
Is it possible to bang the slut and not tell the wife material?
>>
>>76640927
If you posted this not to troll/not ironically, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>All the virgins ITT saying its degenerate to want to have sex
>>
>>76641939
>>76642092

This is probably what will end up happening, at least ideally. Just need to make sure I don't officially "commit" myself
>>
>>76641343
go for girl 2. ive been marrried to girl one and it only lasted 13 months before i divorced her. shit got boring quick.
>>
>>76641343
why not both?
if you say youd feel bad im gonna punch you in the pussy you call a face.
>>
>>76641645
>Pick the slut so the better girl is spared from your stupidity.

This.
>>
>>76641343
and saying u are getting married ?i just punched u in your pussy for that.
>>
>>76641343
OP is obviously a degenerated fuck.
>>
>>76642314
Are you really implying that OP should pick girl one? Here's a likely scenario:

>OP picks the slut
>They both fuck around on each other since lel we're young who cares about settling down
>Years later OP is looking to settle down with a decent woman but they are all married
>Tracks down girl #2 on Faceberg or some shit
>She's married with kids
>Buttmad, OP spergs out on 4chan claiming all women are degenerate whores
>>
File: image.png (99 KB, 258x330) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99 KB, 258x330
>>76641343
>>
Pick two but only if she can think for herself and is not an idiot.

This test always works:
Ask her what 29 times 50 is. If she takes more than 5 seconds and has a blank stare, go with the slut. Passionate sex is better than dragging around an idiot that clings to you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.