[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>atheism is a Jewish tool to control the apathetic >Christianity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1462859198773.jpg (41 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1462859198773.jpg
41 KB, 500x492
>atheism is a Jewish tool to control the apathetic
>Christianity is a Jewish tool to control the kind-hearted
>Islam is a Jewish tool to manipulate violent savages
Is this accurate?
>>
File: 1446131864998.jpg (35 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
1446131864998.jpg
35 KB, 615x345
it does seem as if its the christians taking the heat when it comes to religion. jews rarely need to the defend their religion, and most people wont bat an eyelid if they say they are religious jews

not that cool to publicly say you are christian though... sure its just a coincidence
>>
It's important to note that all ideas are a potential Jewish tool, but do not necessarily originated from the Jews.
>>
>>76636299

>all these religions based on Zoroastrianism

what the fuck is wrong with Zoroastrians why do they want to destroy the world
>>
File: 1443018539604.jpg (5 KB, 148x186) Image search: [Google]
1443018539604.jpg
5 KB, 148x186
>>76636299
Judaism is a Jewish tool to ensure the creation of Jews. I'd reckon what you said is also true.
>>
>>76636611
Christianity and Islam are explicitly derived from Judaism, no? And modern atheism has been largely pushed by ethnic Jews.
>>
File: Screenshot (11).png (822 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (11).png
822 KB, 1366x768
>>76636691
one can only dream
>>
>>76636299
>atheism is a Jewish tool to control the apathetic
That or the freemasons(Yes, they're a real group. I suggust you research about them)

>jews rarely need to the defend their religion
"Oy Vey, an anti-Semite!" "the holocaust" sounds familiar?

>David Silverman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4oNDSg_g-8
>>
>>76636976
>That or the freemasons(Yes, they're a real group. I suggust you research about them)

holy shit man the FREEMANSERS R REEL?

plz tell me more u sound like a scholar and a gentelmen
>>
considering Judaism is the oldest religion of the three, I'd say you're probably on to something
>>
>>76637169
Here some links, but again. You don't have to believe it, but first research about it before you make a stance.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Oliver_(freemason)
https://archive.org/details/historicallandm00olivgoog
www.themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/freemasonry/eb0091.pdf
http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-ConspiracyTheory&NWO/+Doc-ConspiracyTheory-SecretSocieties&NWOOrganizations/NWO-Masonic&MoneyConnections.html
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.