[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way to see the inside of a jail cell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160608_131237764.jpg (1 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160608_131237764.jpg
1 MB, 2432x4320
Just curious how /pol/ wpuld go to prison
>>
Like...what would you do to be sent to prison, and how would you live
>>
>>76633378
Be a white male espousing conservative viewpoints.
>>
>>76633378
I am pretty sure than coming here will bring me to prison one day.
>>
finger some drunken slut in an alley
>>
>>76633493

Oh grow up, being a conservative will not send you to jail. You just won't be able to get a job or run a business,
>>
>>76633695
>You just won't be able to get a job or run a business.
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>76633765

That's what government benefits are for
>>
You tryina visit or live?

Visit
>drive drunk, don't bail yourself out prior to trial (if it's your 1st offence, it'll be time served)

Live
>cleanse some ethnics; just don't use a gun.
>>
>>76633822
They'll take one look at you and laugh you out of the office, enjoy homelessness
>>
>>76633822
>That's what government benefits are for

>Get fired for racism.
>Employer claims it's my fault because I stole a pen.
>Ask for unemployment assistance because I can't feed myself otherwise.
>"Well, you are to blame. You are barred from recieving benefits for three month."

I wish I was baiting, but that's how it is. I read a story last week, about a young men dying of hunger because the unemployment office cut all of his benefits for apparently little to no reason, leaving him to rot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.