[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refugees demand their rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>A refugee camp in Germany was burned down by migrants amid claims they were angry they had not received a wake-up for Ramadan breakfast, it has been reported.
>The large fire ripped through the centre - home to 280 refugees - completely levelling the hall in the western German city of Dusseldorf on Tuesday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3632965/Refugee-camp-Dusseldorf-burned-migrants-furious-not-received-wake-Ramadan-breakfast.html

See, this is what happens when you dehumanise refugees and deny them their basic rights.
>>
Their basic rights of a fucking wakeup call?
>>
>>76632938
They were probably drinking the night before and having a same sex orgy in the migrant center, then they felt bad and found any excuse to riot and rage in the morning.
>>
>>76632938
This just further solidifies that they are akin to yound children
>can't wake themselves up
>blame someone else
>throw temper tantrum
They really should be caged and controlled until they can mature as a group.
>>
>>76632938
Only culturally insensitive fools like the boorish idiot bureaucrats who run the camps in Germany would fail to wake a building full of devote Muslims up for Ramadan breakfast. These refugees are people who have been pushed to their brink. When a society fails to accommodate them properly then what other choice do they have? Hopefully the mistake will not be repeated in the future.
>>
The thing that dehumanizes them is that they react like animals when they don't get coddled
>>
>>76633285
I agree.
>>
>>76632938
not woken up on time...
>literally go cukoo for cocoa puffs
>home burns with a snap, crackle, pop
>Allah is Grrr-r-reat!
>>
>>76633204
This is what I thought too. Literally the mentality of a child.
>>
>>76634194
>literally go cukoo for cocoa puffs
>>
>>76633165
So why couldnt one guy volunteer to do the wake up? You know, like how white men would organize?
>>
>Hey we all need a wakeup call
>Should we ask whitey?
>Nah
>Wake up after sunrise
>EY mang why didn't whitey wake us up
>We didn't ask him t-
>RACIST WHITEY WE BURNING THIS MUTHAFUCKA DOWN
>>
>>76633285
You forgot to change your flag to
> a leaf
>>
>>76633285
reddit too old to be bait.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.