[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Accepted to Yale >Full ride scholarship >Illegal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Larissa-Martinez-640x480.png (117 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Larissa-Martinez-640x480.png
117 KB, 640x480
>Accepted to Yale
>Full ride scholarship
>Illegal immigrant

How can someone say on national news they're illegal and we don't kick her ass back to fuckin Mexico? You know we could have a legal citizen going to Yale instead of her, right? Fuck I'm mad

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/09/illegal-alien-high-school-valedictorian-texas-blames-u-s-takes-swipe-trump/
>>
white people getting into college is racist
white people excelling in anything in the current year is racist
>>
>>76632062
She's going to go back and the wall is going to be built.

Paid by Mexico 100%. 100%.
>>
>>76632062
....I thought only smart people were supposed to get into Yale. She's clearly proven she's not smart.
>>
>>76632062
obama is going to invite her to the white house and give her citizenship :^)
>>
>>76632266
The worst part of about this, is that it is actually plausible. "Hey Ahmed..."
>>
Bunch of failures on here not doing anything with their life and so they get angry about others succeeding. I bet your parents are disgusted to sons like you and are wishing you could be as successful as some of your classmates.
>>
>>76632062
If this girls will be thrown out, I will open a fucking scholarship to sponsor them back to college I swear to God. They were brought to U.S. as kids for fucks sake. What they are trying to say is that they need a pathway to become decent productive citizens. Still Trump 2016 though.
>>
>>76632246
Ivy League schools have lost credibility as elite establishments due to SJW pozzzzz
>>
You know what's even worse than illegal Larissa here? This:

https://youtu.be/5SlKRt6hs_I
>>
>>76632062
>let's go blue
Thank fucking god she can't vote here. Let's deport her.
>>
>>76632062
>enjoy a free ride you had no right to enjoy
>then proceed to taunt the people who made all of that possible for you
>>
>>76632993
It's a stupid immigration system in US. That's it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.