[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America has 5.8 million job openings, matches all-time high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 13
Here yo go, you whiny millennial bitches.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/08/news/economy/us-economy-job-openings-quits/
>>
>>76625029

Fake job openings to push for more H1B visas.
>>
>>76625138

This 100%
>>
and i have yet to be hired this summer
>>
>>76625138
there's also job openings as free advertisement
>>
>>76625029
>Obummer needs to create jobs
>Creates government jobs
>Require college degrees (not bad)
>Require very specific work experience, reflected on resume, to even be considered (very bad).

I've seen the same 100 "entry level" jobs open in my city for the last 2 years, because there is no way to fill them.

No one has work experience reflecting use in these very specific programs they've decided to use.

So, these jobs that used to be training positions for new grads, are only available for people already employed and trained.

But, they're entry level jobs, with entry level pay, so no government employees will move down paygrades to take them.

This leaves Obummer to say "I've created jobs, there's hundreds of good jobs available in every city in America", when it reality no one can get those jobs.
>>
>H1B
>Hib
>Heeb

Damn they don't even hide anymore...
>>
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>76625029
It doesn't matter how many jobs you create if you're bringing MORE. PEOPLE. IN.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I got a 2.5 GPA in college, went to a mid-tier university, am lazy as fuck and still found a job within 2 months after graduating. You guys just literally are bad at finding jobs.
>>
Every trucking company in the USA has at least one opening, that's a half million right there.
>>
>>76625863
Yeah well maybe you don't live in fucking beaner land where paco will work on a few grains of rice.
>>
>>76625871
Most garbage companies are always hiring to, $80 a day as a laborer.
>>
>>76625863
It is BECAUSE you're a piece of shit you got a job. That's how social equality works today. The higher your GPA the less desirable you are.
>>
>>76626070
Good luck if you're not black.
>>
>>76625863
Where do you work?
>>
It's been a week since my gas station interview, and I still don't have the job.
>>
>>76625871
My dad owns one, plenty of openings to go around
>>
>>76626196
Why ?
>>
All the openings I see are for shit I'm not qualified for or the hours interfere with my school schedule
>>
>>76626196
Good point, they know white people will quit. My area is less than 2% non-white so I forget.
>>
>>76625974
>someone is better than me.
>why are american companies hiring better workers
>"Make America Great Again"
Trump's Dumps really are mentally unfortunate.
>>
>>76626911
> he doesn't want to join the salary dumping race to the bottom
>>
>>76626317
In my city, they're all black. I've applied multiple times, and I have. 3.8 GPA, multiple degrees, and I do have work experience as both a teacher, and minimum wage employee.

But I'm white and educated, so I'll let you guess how many calls I get back.

Being overqualifed is such a meme. I just need a fucking job. I taught kids how to write resumes and my own gets ignored daily.
>>
>>76625138
True

Also

The population is at highest, devaluing the number of job openings available. Full time job openings have been on the decline in the united states, what we're seeing is growth in casual/part time work, the further casualisation, turning workers into insects vying with declining wages and expensive living standards. Won't be long until we're all competing with 100s of pajeets for every opening, working for multiple apps.
>>
>>76625138
This 100%.

And let's face it, the job market should be measured by general labor, not something that requires a degree.
>>
>>76625029
as much as I bash America, I know one thing, America is a more interesting and lively country than any other developed one.
>>
>Nice to meet you, anon! Yes, I do have a job opening. You only need 5 years experience and 10 good references. And it pays minimum wage. No benefits btw. Oh, I almost forgot. You need to buy your uniform and work tools.
>>
>>76627111
I really do think that HR depts are the cause of this bullshit. I applied to 6 places, 5 online, 1 in person. Haven't so much as heard a peep from the other 5, got hired within a week from the one I personally handed my resume to.

Granted, this is just a minimum wage job part time. I'm sure it's even worse for actual careers.
>>
heres the thing. In my town there are about 100 entry level fast food jobs open right now where if I slave for 40hrs a week might bring home aroung 300 a week after taxes. MIGHT being key. But concendiently, I could just go on and get welfare and other benefits and see around 500 a week. Now on top of that, because in my state you have to work at least 20hrs to get those benefits, that means id make 650ish a week with welfare. So now tell me, is it really beneficial to work full time when welfare pays more than actual labor?
>inb4 get a real job
I work in a factory making 12hr and I still barely see 400 a week after taxes. If I put in 60hrs I only see 600 after taxes.
>>
File: eaiHbH4.png (479 KB, 1928x1212) Image search: [Google]
eaiHbH4.png
479 KB, 1928x1212
>>76625029
Ya, sure thing bud
>>
File: 1378529813173.jpg (35 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1378529813173.jpg
35 KB, 427x640
>>76627773
This is actually true.
I've seen gas stations demand those kind of qualifications
>>
>>76625029
Millenial here. I have night shift. From what I have noticed about my goddamn generation is what OP has pointed out. Save us... If my generation gets power we are fucked.
>>
File: mixhwllw.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mixhwllw.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>76627956
Because your not a nigger.
>>
>>76625974
I live in Southern California which is beaner central. Why are you looking for strawberry picking jobs anyways?

>>76626081
It's because I'm not a fucking autist sperg and applied to literally 10 places every weekday until I found a job.

>>76626228
Software engineer at a solar company.
>>
File: 1452088498429.jpg (53 KB, 425x376) Image search: [Google]
1452088498429.jpg
53 KB, 425x376
>been working since I got out of high school, making $24/hr with just a diploma
>tfw my friends that went to college are 26-30, all still living with their parents, and working for near minimum wage, despite having associates/bachelors degrees, and every single one of them that I tried to get in where I work couldn't do the hard work and quit/got fired
>tfw some of their gfs look down on my wife for being christian and not buying into their SJW bullshit
>>
Thanks obama.
>>
>>76625029
wow part time for 9.00 an hour sign me up
>>
>>76628089
This must for a job on the west coast. There are so many job postings like that here it is ridiculous. Fuck work visas.
>>
>>76628089
I bet they had a H1B in mind for that job.

>But no US Citizen was qualified....
>>
>>76628184

What do you do?
>>
>>76625029
CNN propaganda to make Obama look good. I don't believe a fucking word of it. I read enough of TPP to know this is horse shit.
>>
>>76628089
>5.8 Million jobs
>Pick out one shitty paying job

Nope, there are no jobs.
>>
>>76626081
Probably. Real smart people use their social leverage, connections and EQ to get good jobs and get ahead. They use others and do and ask for favors and so on.

"Smart" people think by getting a good GPA and doing what teachers tell you is the way to live. And these are the same people who then get surprised when someone lies, steals and still get to lead countries, corporations and everything else.

What these "smart" people don't realize that the world is not a fair place and if you're not willing to do everything to get ahead you wont.

The reason you're supposed to go to university is to get connections, not to learn basic shit which you'll re-learn in your first week at any job. You're supposed to leverage others and get into an entry level job then keep job-hopping till you're either rich or satisfied.

Millenals are so bad at this shit because they're extremely naive and passive.

The literal only reason to go to college BESIDES what I said is to be a scientist. If you dont plan to do that and you're too autist to make friends and people you can ask favors later, too autist to have fun and fuck girls then dont bother because there's no point wasting 3-5 years on it. Just go be a vagabond and try to do things in your own way instead of waiting for others to help you for nothing in return because lets face it, you're not valuable as a social connection yourself.
>>
>>76627956
I have no issues getting minimum wage part-time jobs, they're everywhere. But I can't live off-of that. Not because I'm not frugal... I got my degrees with no loans or debt...

But I need health insurance. This country is thoroughly fucked. We are expected, as a "capitalist" nation, to pay for everything ourselves... while education and health care are monopolized, and the cost of living is sky rocketing. Rent is going up again, and don't even get my started on how a part-time minimum wage cuck is meant to pay for a vehicle, maintenance/ or tools, gas, insurance, and registration every year.

It is a joke. The middle class is getting pushed into literal slavery, where millennials are expected to work shitty jobs to pay off debt their entire lives, while minorities and illegals are catered to.
>>
>>76625029
Getting a job is easy.

I went to a top 10 university. Graduated with a 3.8.

Went to a top 5 law school. Graduated with a 3.6.

Now I have a job that starts at 180k.

It's not that hard.
>>
>>76628426
I work in a warehouse

Hard work, but it gets a lot easier once they trust you enough to work with powered equipment.
>>
>>76625545
The ridiculous thing is, the government doesn't "create" jobs. It takes money from the private sector which would have been more efficient at allocating the money and would have created more jobs. The state will never be as efficient at picking the jobs and allocating the money as well as hundreds of self interested parties in the market. Obama is a prime example of government failing to "manage" the economy.
>>
>>76628146
HR is biased as fuck to hiring under-qualified niggers because it is generally a woman's profession. I wish I had saved that one story where some anon's HR dept was throwing away qualified resumes because they were men or sounded white. If you're a white man and can hand in your resume personally to a manager, fucking do it (it helps them remember you too). Online application is one of the worst things that has happened to this generation. Your resume goes into a fucking database never to see the light of day if if gets screened out by the software.

>>76628525
I agree, man. I'm still a year from my bachelors, not a drop of debt, and I know this is going to be the situation I face. I'm in Jew York so cost of living is stupid high. We need to reduce the labor pool and raise the amount of full-time job creation otherwise the middle class truly will no longer exist.
>>
>>76628707
Efficient is not the same thing as "desirable."
>>
>>76628664
It is true that getting a high paying job is easy, if you went to college and made the right decisions.
For people who wasted time in their university,got a shitty degree like gender studies, or didn't go to uni at all, they have it a hell of a lot worse.
>>
>>76628707
It is only a failure when you fail to realize the full-agenda.

They want Americans dependent upon the state for an income. You don't bite the hand that feeds you, after all. White people are just the only ones who aren't, or are choosing not to, be fed.
>>
>>76625029
I'm 19 and got 2 jobs
1 at McDonald's and 1 at Dollar General.
I got my Ford Expedition from these jobs.
McDonald's is providing benefits to assist me while I get my degree in Computer Science.
Get fucked old man
>>
>>76628525
>The middle class is getting pushed into literal slavery, where millennials are expected to work shitty jobs to pay off debt their entire lives, while minorities and illegals are catered to.

They're not catered to, though. The highest paying jobs are industries where there's barely any minorities. Even if the tech or medical industries actually tried to hire only Latinos or blacks, they would still come up 95% short.

The problem American students go to college with the expectation of making money because that's what they're told, that a college degree means a stable slot in the middle class. That shouldn't be how it works. Historically, you went to college because you wanted to move up in social class or wanted to immerse yourself in the classics or mathematics.

If you go to college, go a through a pathetically easy Business Econ or Ethnic Studies program, party 4 times every week and barely graduate, why should you feel entitled to a high paying job? The bitter truth is that America is still mostly a meritocracy, people will find the most hilarious ways to blame illegal immigrants but let's be real here, they're not your competition unless you're actively looking for gardening work.
>>
>>76628793
>waah I can't compete with Pajeets, big daddy government come and save me!

Immigration is good for the people that matter in this economy and it not going to stop anytime soon. Get over it.
>>
If you guys aren't applying for jobs you're technically not qualified for you're never gonna make it. High requirements are designed to weed out betas that don't know how to be resourceful enough to bullshit their way into a job.

Pretending to be over qualified is something all successful people do. If you're smart you will learn on the job, so just work on your game and fake it till you make it.
>>
>>76625029
then why the fuck arent they hiring me?
oh yeah because Im white
>>
>>76625029
5.8 million job openings and 95 million Americans aren't participating in the labor force. Doesn't help foreigners hold about 25-30 million jobs.
>>
>>76628911
If you got a shit degree, you can go to law school... as long as you did well in your Bisexual Asian Studies.

Although it is only worthwhile to go to a good law school. Job prospects go to shit after the top 14.
>>
>>76628911
Made the right decisions is key, not going to college.

I graduated High School in 2002 at the age of 16.

Immediately started working downtown Chicago in IT consulting

busted my ass, eventually managed a data center

now I'm an IT Director

I finished my Bachelors in 2014 and am currently enrolled in an MBA program, but I was making 100k/year before I finished undergrad.

It's way more about your work ethic. If someone took all my skills away but left my work ethic and dropped me as a clerk at QT, I would be regional manager of QT within 7 years. As long as you bust your ass, be upbeat, don't look at your phone 70000 times a day, you can win in life.

Get on it, NEETS
>>
>>76629015
BULLSHIT. College is a fucking scam.

When I went in? HURR DURR AMERICA IS FAT GET NURSING AND NUTRITION DEGREES THE FIELD IS EXPLODING.

We're fatter than ever, and now we pay nurses $10 an hour.

It doesn't matter what you do, someone greedy will undercut it. College is designed to make money by creating public debt. The jobs they tell you to seek will be nullified by minorities/robots before you finish your program.
>>
>>76628944
How brown are you.
>>
Where are these jobs? Seriously, I've been looking. I have a good job currently but I like to apply anyway and see what else is out there.

I do a job search for my field and you know what I find? 10 fucking openings. 10 openings that all want me to move to somewhere like NY to make less than I'm making now.

So I see these claims of numbers of open positions, and "well paying", but I never see WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY? If there's 97 trillion openings, why am I unable to find them when I actively go looking?
>>
>>76629349
I'm half white/black
My dad was the white one.
>>
>>76629254
>I graduated High School in 2002 at the age of 16.
>Immediately started working downtown Chicago in IT consulting

That's neat, but not an option in 2016. We'd all love to go back in time but we're out of luck.
>>
>>76629388
They are service sector jobs anon.
>>
>>76629543
Good for you, keep it up.
>>
>>76629345
College is only a scam by the measure of money-making prospects post-graduation if

a) you go to a shitty college
b) you got a shitty degree

The best and brightest have no issues finding jobs. There's a reason for that.
>>
>>76628089

Holy shit, I was working as a fabrication welder and making more than that. Fuck Austin. Whoever listed this needs to lay off the coke.

Also

>Engineers
>Welding

Pick one, all of our engineers were lazy as shit.
>>
File: 1376606376209.jpg (39 KB, 406x391) Image search: [Google]
1376606376209.jpg
39 KB, 406x391
>>76629164
I got a bachelors and I've been between quite a few jobs but I have enough to take a vacation.
I saw three or four girls go into womens/race studies and I think only one of them even has a min wage job at best.
Gender studies is a career killer.
>>76629254
I got pushed into college so it was different here.
Worked funerals, security, and a few other jobs.
A mexican got one of my favorite jobs.
>>
Learn a trade like welding or electrician(ing?). They are both in high demand, welding might not be in a few years though since robots can do that. It'll be a while before robots can wire a building though.
>>
>>76627956
I have applied to about a five hundred different places. I got ONE interview at a pharmacy. I'm a certified pharm tech with 4 years experience, I can prepare IV admixtures, compound medicines, do data entry, practically any job possible in a pharmacy I have learned and mastered.

They hired a 18 year old high school girl with zero work experience. She's really pretty though!
>>
>>76629566
Your negativity is holding you back.

The only reason that happened is because while in High School I helped roll out PCs to our computer labs and volunteered as support staff in the labs. I was busting my ass before I even graduated. Then I leveraged a connection I had to go work for a low wage (comparatively speaking for a PC tech back then) so I could learn on the job.

These are all things you can still do after college. Go volunteer full time if you don't have a job. You will network and in turn find a job if you aren't a complete moron.
>>
File: ;^).jpg (6 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
;^).jpg
6 KB, 320x220
>all job openings are real
>part time fast food and retail positions are real jobs
>>
>>76629956
>go be a slave and hope you get paid one day
Goddamnit we need Trump so bad.
>>
I'm lazy. I think I've been lazy my entire life. I have no work ethic. I'm depressed, apathetic. I don't care about anything.

The student loan debt is coming in now. Got a psychology degree. Part of me thought it was bullshit, part of me hoped I could do something with it. I'm officially a NEET now that I've graduated.

What do?
>>
>>76625545
He crated thousands of ditch digging jobs
>>
>>76630065
Volunteer work can be very rewarding. If you're already unemployed, it's not going to stop you from getting your gubbmint check. Stop being a nigger and find other ways to network. You're obviously a lazy fuck, so you're doomed to mediocrity regardless of who becomes president.
>>
>>76625029
Great! Thanks OP! I'll apply asap, good to see the economy blooming again!
>>
>>76630178
Cont'd

I know "I'm not gonna get hired because I'm white" "economy is bad" "not qualified enough" is an excuse. I guess this question is more for /r9k/ than here.
>>
>>76629956
You will be chucked over the wall
>>
>>76630178
Just get an office job that pays 35k/year. It's not that hard.
>>
File: 1464223649309.jpg (49 KB, 599x332) Image search: [Google]
1464223649309.jpg
49 KB, 599x332
>>76625029
Most of which are seasonal or temp, minimum wage, and 25 hours a week
>>
>>76628089

That has to be fake.
>>
>>76630065
Really. Funny thing is I have a job now, after 6 months, yet every other anon with a job just blames the guy getting screwed over.

Amazing how little we care about our peers when we think we're better than they are.
>>
>>76630294
I'll be doing the chucking, sergei. I'm not Mexican.
>>
>>76629843
Also you could do the same in IT. Learn front-end dev, I can show you a thousand jobs and there are not enough people. My boss is looking for an Android developer for ages. He pays $40/hour and you can work from home or whatever.

There are like a million jobs in IT and especially the mobile and big data scene is exploding. Or learn VR development and you'll be literally the couple of first guys to compete for a million new jobs its gonna create in the next 5 years.

These pay very well and you could go to a good college with the money to learn something else or just start a company or whatever.

At least thats what I'm doing.
>>
>>76630266
Altruistic work doesn't happen when the society is so corrupt and undesirable.
>>
lmao old people thinking they can just rape the world and let their children pick up the slack like it's nothing
>>
File: boomers.jpg (132 KB, 640x611) Image search: [Google]
boomers.jpg
132 KB, 640x611
>>76625029

This now a Boomer hate thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9bVnQPaj48
>>
Even I can create a million jobs right now. How you may wonder? I will post a million job postings/titles, each with ridiculous requirements and very low wage, oh and then I will set up an auto-decline mailbot to the few stupid enough to apply.

And like that, you are the greatest job creator in america.
>>
>>76630551
Nope. I used to use my college's job portal and it was full of ads like that.
>>
>>76630668
That's exactly why that work matters. But you're a faggot who only ever cared about himself as if the world owes you. You're the reason society is shit.
>>
>>76630668
More "no" attitude. Negativity is a killer.

The work can be altruistic if you actually gave a shit, anon.

I volunteer, and I do it for the good of my community, not out of white guilt or some other liberal bullshit.

You can find a million reasons to say no to something. If you actually want to do something with your life, find a way to say yes.
>>
>>76628089
>$15/hr
>mechanical engineer

I got about double that with no experience starting.
>>
I like to believe that no matter what the circumstances are, a person can carve out a slice of reality given enough persistence and motivation.

So how does a person get that motivated if you don't have it?

I worked this shit factory job making ring castings for a temp agency for awhile, quit when it became 60 hours a week for the foreseeable future. Pussy shit, I know.

How the fuck do people tolerate it? egh
>>
>>76625029

>see "accepting applications" sign at local Stop n Shop
>apply for job
>months later, same sign is there
>still no call back

;__;
>>
File: 1464051612597.jpg (21 KB, 258x322) Image search: [Google]
1464051612597.jpg
21 KB, 258x322
>thinking those openings on Monster are real
>>
Working is a social construct.

If you work, they win. Don't let them win.
>>
>>76628089
>early stage tech company

This happens all too often for small businesses. I've seen too many "job openings" that want you to be a magical jack of all trades genius that will work for almost nothing.
>>
>>76628681
I started working part time and get 11.50 and choose the days i work and for how long.
>Feelsgood.jpg
>>
>>76628406

This right here. I have seen so many small and large companies do this.

>must speak at least 5 languages (in India there are like 7 dialects each considered a different language)
>must have X experience in Y field (tailored specifically to the candidate in mind)
>must herp flerp

They basically tailor a job to a specific H1B candidate and then cry to the government "but there is no qualified US citizen!" They get the H1B granted and then get labor on the cheap.
>>
It's only gonna get worse. Jew CEOs will make billions a year while the goyim will slave away working 60 hours a week to pay their $200k student debt and $2000 a month for 250 sq feet.

Capitalism it just werks lol
>>
File: 1435969190762.jpg (50 KB, 700x390) Image search: [Google]
1435969190762.jpg
50 KB, 700x390
>>76630902
>>76630934
I'm not working for Jaquandrius' and Pedro's baby mama's monthly allowance with 8 kids.

When we get Trump the Nationalism should rise and the replacement minorities should be leaving, perhaps then we can return to a proper white society where our inherent altruism and desire to help others won't be used against us to our demise.
>>
>>76625029
It's a lie
>>
>>76631716

>I'm not working for Jaquandrius' and Pedro's baby mama's

You're not working at all you NEET. How about you find a desire to help your parents pay for your internet connection.
>>
>>76629254

Bull shit boomer fuck. I know you're full of shit and a boomer because you haven't actually had to apply to a job in years. "Just roll up your sleeves and plug away, you'll get noticed and be the owner of the company in no time!" Fuck off.
>>
>>76626911
>Sweden
>>
>>76625029

>Now Hiring Entry Level Janitorial Positions
>Req: College Degree and 5 years experience
>>
>>76632018
>>I'm not working
>You're not working at all
You must be of negroid descent with such an ability for logical deduction.

I receive full pell grant and thusly free college which suffices subsistence.
>>
>>76625138
Fucking THIS.

Huge number of job openings have no chance of being filled and are basically excuses to push for more H1B visas.

Also, quite a few are just company's advertising themselves with no real intention to hire anyone. It's been a trend the the last few years to draw attention to a company and make it appear they are a market leader and "hiring new talent".
>>
>>76629345
Nursing for $10/hr?

The nutrition one is kind of shitty too since insurance usually only covers kidney failure, and diabetes consults. The AND can't even get fucking celiac visits covered and the treatment is an altered diet!
>>
>>76632131
If he graduated in 2002 he'd be born about 1980. This places him as either the very oldest edge of millennial or youngest edge of gen X. It depends exactly what his birth year is and exactly how you define the generation. Either way, he isn't a boomer you idiot.
>>
>>76627648
rare
>>
>>76625138
False.
t. Spain
>>
>>76629345
>nurses
Nowhere do we pay nurses 10$ per hour. I started at 25 in a mid sized city. You are an idiot. Unless you mean nurse's assistant.
>>
But Americans don't want those jobs. That's why there's so many openings. Better give them to illegals instead.
>>
>>76625545
I can't completely blame Obama for this, Obama doesn't create jobs, its people who create jobs.

The American people are the ones who REFUSE to train people and expect "someone else to train my employees." This has never happened in all of humanity for the parent generation to refuse to train their children's generation.
>>
>>76628089
>mfw they offer roughly x2 the amount of money I do doing mobile applications
>>
>>76630599
Please let me apply.
I can work for 20/hour and unpaid extra hours.
>>
>>76625029

>L-look, we don't have enough domestic candidates for our entry level, five years' experience openings!

>This is why we need more people from Super Great Bombay Technical University with no job experience or English skills to fill these positions

>It's totally not because they work for peanuts and don't expect full benefits!
>>
>>76630807
Looks like Maryland's job portal (which is trash)
>>
>>76625029
Always with the phone. Oy vey goyim. Shallom.
>>
>>76632721

Are you really this fucking stupid? Do you think he's actually telling the truth about his age OR his work? Please tell me you're not THAT retarded.
>>
>>76633653
>L-look, we don't have enough domestic candidates for our entry level, five years' experience openings!
Don't laugh, this goes on everywhere.
desu after 500~ job applications (domestic and international) I've realized that it's impossible to get a job and now i just post whatever the fuck I feel like, or copy pasta a generic one.

And always tell employers "Junior is not 2 years +" and remind them HR is a pox.
>>
>>76625029
good, more job opportunity for myself.
>>
>>76625029
Is that why they want to bring in 5.8 million immigrants skipping all background checks and naturalization processes and give them every welfare benefit they can pull from the fillings in our teeth?
>>
>>76628374
Same shit in the UK just fuck loads of zero hour contracts paying £5.50 an hour.
>>
>>76625512
Get manual labor job you lazy fuck
>>
>>76625138
As long as the people who fill it could be considered white and aren't filthy death-cult-muslims.
>>
America is nothing but lies and Obama has been letting it go.
>>
>>76634422
Who's going to hire someone for minimum wage when the Home Depot ornaments will do it for less
>>
>>76625512
Kek. Connections literally get you everywhere. Just got a job this summer working for the courts making 14 an hour to sit at a desk and proofread legal documents. People need to socialize more.
>>
>>76625029
Yeah there's 5.8 million lawn mowing jobs, burger flipper jobs, retailer slavery jobs, über driving jobs, sprinkled in with some good government jobs that go to non whites, some Doctor jobs that go to kikes and Asians, some lawyer jobs that go to kikes, some business jobs that go to kikes, and some nursing jobs that go to cunts.

SO MUCH OPPORTUNITY!!!

And I say this as a gainfully employed non Jewish accountant. I got very lucky. I've been at this job for four years because I will never find a job this good.

The only good job for white goyim are engineering jobs. But not every goy can be an engineer.
>>
>>76628089
>Or DACA
>those qualifications
And what do they do when Trump cancels that next year? Why would they hire one of them?
>>
>>76625138
Doesn't even have to be that, the reason there are so many "entry level, at least 2 years experience required" positions is so there's a plausible excuse to reject entry-level applicants you don't like. Legally you have to put out an ad if you're looking for someone, those ads are just a formality so they can hire someone's kid or something.
>>
>>76629068

>tfw I'm a black woman with a master's degree, and I still haven't found a job.
>>
>>76635314
fuck off whore, you don't deserve a job for two reasons.
>>
>>76635314
>she thinks a masters degree in African studies qualifies her for a job

Shut the fuck up we all know you're on welfare and haven't submitted a single application in your life.
>>
>>76632200
Let me respond to your ad hominem with my own.
>Dumpland
>>
>>76635314
Take the LSAT. As long as you get above a 155 you should be able to get a free rise to just about any law school.
>>
>>76625545
>>76633280
What really gets me is that this isn't a situation that just popped up, as first anon said a bunch of jobs were open for 2 years.

If these hiring criteria aren't a sham as I argued >>76635172 then employers are engaged in remarkably inefficient hiring; if you want someone to work for you, and you don't want to pay more, certainly you can cast a wider net. This implies a few possibilities:

>a vast majority of employers are fucking stupid
>ads are being put out by everyone with the hope of catching a purple squirrel, with most actual hiring handled by less official changes (loosening requirements if they like you, hiring via connections)
>employers are bound by government regulations of some sort and are forced to act stupidly with regards to hiring
>there's an incentive mismatch between management and HR, where the latter doesn't give a fuck because they don't really gain anything other than not being fired

Either the hiring system is enormously broken or everyone needs to go to coding bootcamps.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.