[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all christians, muslims, and jews, how can you base all your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 20
File: holy bible.jpg (291 KB, 800x1120) Image search: [Google]
holy bible.jpg
291 KB, 800x1120
To all christians, muslims, and jews, how can you base all your beliefs on some old books ? How can you be sure those are the words of God, and how can you know which one is the right book ?
>>
>>76617776
Idk it just works you know?
>>
Deep down you know Christianity is the one true religion. Why else would you post a picture of a bible.
>>
>>76617945
I posted a picture of the Bible because i was raised a christian and i kinda like christianity, but i'm agnostic now.
Also,
>Deep down you know Christianity is the one true religion
i ask for real argument please
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 882x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 882x336
>>76617843
>it just works
>>
>>76617776
Watch these videos in your spare time:
Evidence for the resurrection of Jesus:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
Proof for Genesis correctly describing the beginnings of the world(no, not in literal 7 days sense) by an ex-atheist professor:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
>>
>>76618575
Thanks polski, i will watch these
>>
>>76618104
Open the Bible. Everything in it has happened, atheists have so many questions and they don't realise everything has already been answered by the Bible.
>>
File: reliability.jpg (1 MB, 3508x2480) Image search: [Google]
reliability.jpg
1 MB, 3508x2480
>>76617776
First of all, we have tradition too (well, at least TRUE christians and not some post-jewish cunts...) handed down from generation to generation. The Hebrew books was all about coming of Christ. And that happened. Later, circa Anno Domini 45 one of Apostoles, Paul wort, that if anyone would teach anything different than Gospels (aka Islam, Mormonism etc etc) is lterally antichrist. So yeah, we know preatty much that we are legit.
>>
>>76617945
>Deep down you know Christianity is the one true religion

I've been seeing this bullshit a lot lately, this sort of arrogance is why people hate you faggots.
>>
>>76617776
You'll feel it when you grow older kid.
>>
>>76617776
Results mane
Christian Europe created the only worthwhile civilization
>>
>>76617776
Faith. You have to have faith and you either have it or you don't.
>>
>>76619766
>Flag

Checks out
>>
>>76619575
But it's true
>>
>>76619816
What, looking at results? yea
It's also faith but faith is not an argument for the superiority of Christianity
>>
>>76619920
Do you know this by "faith" too?
>>
>>76619920

And what sub-set of a sub-set of Christianity that you're apart of is the one true sub-set of a sub-set that everyone knows is true even though I probably haven't heard of it?
>>
File: xaxa.jpg (55 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
xaxa.jpg
55 KB, 991x902
>>76619766
>>
>>76619167
If Hitler asked Jesus for salvation before he shot himself. Will he be granted entry into heaven?

What happens to all the people who never heard of Jesus, all those who died before Jesus birth?
>>
>>7661916
>>76617843
>>76619802
>Muh faithhhhhhh
>guyz c'mon it's right because God said
>if I question my faith the devil wins
>>
>>76619575
>Atheist calling others arrogant
The irony
>>
>>76620151
>Hitler
Yeah, but supposedly you get judged for all the shit you did before they let you in.
>Other people
Get fucked
>>
>>76617776
Who says that is the only book? Got to start somewhere.
>>
>>76620151

Hitler didn't do anything wrong though.
>>
>>76620194
>accusing of arrogance
>being the ones making fantasy shit up
>>
>>76620151
>like God didn't love Hitler already for killing all the Jews decendents that killed his "son"
>>
>>76620030
No, it's because Christianity is what built this world. Everything in our modern life is because of Christians who made it.
>>76620093
This is very hard to answer every denomination does something differently how can you know which one is the truth? Because I wasn't born into a Christian family and only discovered my faith a few years ago I just try my best to follow the Bible and worry about my denomination after.
>>
File: quran pepe.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
quran pepe.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>>76617776
For many reasons,first of all quran is pretty straightforward and doesn't have any mental gymnastics or hoops that feel out of place/illogical,secondly it would be impossible for a random merchant to come up with such a book at the time so i believe it is the word of god

>how can you know which one is the right book ?

Christianity has too many things that don't sit right with me.specially the whole ''no no you can't take this or that literally'',it has too many metaphors,if it's even supposed to be metaphors and the trinity just doesn't make sense,as for judaism it's ''outdated''.
>>
>>76620423
But it's a religion of peace right?
Kek
>>
>>76617776
the herd behavior is pretty strong among weak minded people.
>>
>>76620397
>Thinking he knows better than 2000 years old moral system that built the society he's a part of
>Believing he's his own God
>Not arrogant
>>
>>76620151
Hitler probably didn't make it to heaven, he was a cruel person you can ask for salvation but you'd be judged by your last actions as well. You can forgive someone for what they've done but not forget what they've done, there's a huge difference.
As for someone who's never heard of Jesus how can we know? Perhaps if they lived a modest life maybe they can go to heaven? I don't know the answer to this. And people have gone to heaven before Jesus' birth for sure.
>>
>>76620571
>Moral system
Top kek
So we should be castrating the naysayers correct?
>>
File: quran pepe 2.png (10 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
quran pepe 2.png
10 KB, 420x420
>>76620504
Sure why not,unless you want to start shit then prepare to get hit.
>>
File: 8qemQ5sgFYQ.jpg (80 KB, 960x886) Image search: [Google]
8qemQ5sgFYQ.jpg
80 KB, 960x886
>>76617776
Mentally ill people don't need certainty or proof, they only need to repeat and follow. Religious people don't know how to think, they are like computers, you can fill their disks with different data and it's all accepted.
>>
>>76620423
Um, no Christianity doesn't have metaphors those people who say that who are Christian in name only and refuse to accept the bible.
>>
>>76620151
Question one: Depends on who you ask
Question two: Pergatory
>>
>>76620755
t. Government worshiping ruskie
>>
>>76620616
So you're granted eternal salvation based on your works? I thought all you had to do was believe in daddy upstairs? And of course that his son, who is also God at the same time, came and died for our sins. We are all sinners so we all do fucked up things, God just gets to pick and choose who did worse things? How about the people that have been great believers their whole life but on their deathbed they stop believing in God?
>>
>>76617776
Well why does it matter when exactly in time does God decide to inspire His teachings.

Regardless of the period in an infinite timescale - God is always the same, in eternity.

He is the cause of our whole existence, absolutely everything - because this world was created from nothing, again it does not matter when the revelation happens - the Creator makes the revelation - time is his construct.

I am talking here only about the bible, Pentateuch and the gospels which are written under the direct inspiration of Holy Spirit for the exact purpose of providing instructions and wisdom from the Creator.
>>
>>76620755
But taking your son to school so he can read a scientific textbook full of theories and be told this is the truth is okay right?
>>
>>76620688
Results speak for themselves and I trust my ancestors.
And yes, purging those who poison your society is not a negative.
>>
File: wake up sheeple.png (46 KB, 376x401) Image search: [Google]
wake up sheeple.png
46 KB, 376x401
>>76620755
>>
>>76621047
>the bible is more factual than science
Yes because intellectuals figured scientific theories while questioning everything.
I want to feel sorry for people that don't believe in physics but you're just too damn stupid.
>>
>>76621017
No, if you acknowledge the law but don't follow it would you avoid jail? No, of course not.
Jesus is the son of God, he is God like because he can perform miracles but he is not God.
And I'm not sure, as I said I only learnt of my faith a few years ago. I imagine in that case someone who's been a great believer and followed the teachings of he bible their whole life could go to heaven because they're a good person but as I said I don't know everything you can ask a priest he would know better than me.
>>
>>76621145
lol some fucking moral system you got there
>>
File: UTPOH58DA3k.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
UTPOH58DA3k.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
>>76621002
>implying it isn't government of India who spreads Hinduism to dumb down people so they don't rise
Same shit really with Christians in USA and Muslims in Arab countries. You need some serious disk erasing to change religious people's heads and upload new religion, but it might just happen for Germany or Sweden. Religious people are government cucks, they don't know how to protest. All politicians need is to invite the pope and cucks will go back to their kek. Religious ants are very precious for governments.
>>
>>76621284
Who says we deny science? We acknowledge gravity is real it's just obvious and of course God made it that way, he wouldn't want us all floating into the sun would he?
>>
>>76621455
No, if anything atheism is screwed into your mind from your birth in the west. Admitting to being a Christian in Canada is basically painting a target on your back. Even other so called Christians will attack you if you say for example genesis is real.
>>
>>76621402
What, one that keeps the society intact instead of caring only for the whims of individuals?
Yeah. Not purging those people from your society is what is killing the west as we speak
>>
>>76621362
Fuckin leaf
You obviously haven't heard of the trinity. Jesus wasn't just God like, he was also God. Just as the Holy Spirit is. And it's true that faith without works is dead but the bible, at least Paul in the New Testament says you only have to believe that Christ died for your sins to make it into heaven.

Read the fucking blasphemy before you tout it
>>
If your religious, you're stupid.
I really hope all the "religious" fags in here are just trolling. Don't be sheeple guys, think for yourselves!
>>
>>76621047
Christianity started as a glue to keep multiracial conquered people (pagans) chained under the king and a nice delusion for religious cucks to die in battle. King basically said he's not responsible and pushed the blame on imaginary thing in clouds. It's really the same story with other religions.
>>
File: images.jpg (79 KB, 715x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
79 KB, 715x1080
>>76617776
What other device is there for transmitting knowledge?
Should we base our beliefs on new books, like pic related?
>>
>>76621631
You shouldn't need a book filled with contradictions to make up your moral code. Use your common sense kike
>>
>>76617776
That would have been quite the Kek
>>
>>76620755
>Mentally ill people don't need certainty or proof, they only need to repeat and follow

You just perfectly described atheism.

>"As an enlightened atheist let me show you how much of a free thinker I am. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin, Chapter 1: A Deeply Religious Nonbeliever..."

They're basically the same thing as leftists and anti-fascists, they claim to oppose something while hypocritically doing that exact same thing except under a different name. They're different sides of the same coin, but because they want to be edgy they pretend they aren't.
>>
>>76621047
Replace school with church and scientific textbook with the Bible and you just described religion

The difference is that most of the textbook is based on experiments that can be executed at any time today and would still work. It is also evolving and changing depending on new discoveries. And whenever something unexplained comes up you try to find an explanation through logic and experiments.
>>
>>76621640
No he wasn't
>Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
>Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.”

So is Jesus saying this to himself?
>>
>>76621844
You do need a moral code that will apply to a society and not only to the one who's making them up.
'make up your moral code' IS the problem because men will give himself excuses to be immoral. I can rationalize any crime or sin.
>>
>>76621456
You better be fucking trolling
Gravity wasn't made by God for humans. The universe wasn't made by God for humans. Being the first intelligent life forms, of course we would think it was. But then some of us finally grew up from our childish tribal ways. Obviously you haven't nigger
>>
>>76621982
Look where your lack of faith has brought you, Scandinavia is the most atheist region in Europe and your countries are suffering
>>
>>76622090
Yes, I grew up from my childish ways and became a Christian because I realised it's foolish to believe nothing exploded and then one day this empty rock grew plants and dinosaurs appeared and those dinosaurs turned into animals
>>
>>76621600
Feminism and this nu age yoga spirituality is the mentality of Hinduism/Buddhism, no wonder you have Indians in government. They are preparing you for Indian flood. Buddhism and Hinduism is about authority obedience, matriarchy and ignorance of problems. It's really the new model for west, because it seems like Christianity grown too many roots and it's beyond the control.
>>
>>76621631

Whats killing the world not just the west is not getting rid of you kikes when hitler was around.

Biggest missed opportunity ever.
>>
>>76621812
God as described in the books has magic powers and can appear out of thin air to talk to anyone.
>>
>>76622279
What does this have to do with anything I said
>>
>>76622036
I agree it makes no sense when God is talking to himself as Jesus. But Jesus claimed to be 100% God and 100% man. Why the fuck would people believe some sort of demigod bullshit? I'm still trying to figure out why people would believe this God bullshit
>>
>>76617776
Can you please post an interesting argument instead of this drivel pepe?
That would be grew and while your at it why not kill all the Muslims in your country we all know its gonna happen just do it
>>
>>76622247
Please tell me you don't believe in dinosaurs.
>>
>>76621917
Atheism isn't group psychosis, there is nothing to repeat. Did you ever ask yourself why you need churches? Is that really what Jesus wanted when he got mad in ancient market? Did Jesus want to build billions of churches? Religion is business where customers never complain about quality. Coca cola done similar thing, they created the new St. Nicholas of USA, so nobody will question their shitty drinks.
>>
>>76622399
Jesus didn't say he's God
>>
>>76622362
You are under delusion those feminists and gays are atheists. They are religious, they follow nu age spirituality and many of them are Christians, which is why they need gay church marriages to begin with. When Christian get gay and Christianity has to change for them.
>>
>>76622527
I do, they died in the flood though
>>
>>76622648
isn't that the whole point of the trinity?
>>
>>76622648
All three persons of the trinity are God. If you want to look at some verses, you could look at Deuteronomy 6:4, Galatians 1:1, John 1:1-18, and Matthew 28:19.
>>
File: 1453576905581-4.jpg (93 KB, 655x518) Image search: [Google]
1453576905581-4.jpg
93 KB, 655x518
>>76620015
it's white people not christianity

arab christians are kike-tier
>>
>>76622717
That's not Christianity, satan has infiltrated the church even in the Vatican there is no doubt he has infiltrated which is why you see so many Christians going against the bible he's trying to prevent us from getting to heaven.
A church that marrys gays is a church of satan
>>
File: 1465323281251.jpg (35 KB, 680x525) Image search: [Google]
1465323281251.jpg
35 KB, 680x525
Question to christfags: Do you believe that jesus was crucified?

answer me
>>
>>76622744
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Noah said "fuck that you guys can't come on the boat"
You fucking degenerate go read a book
Start with the bible and look for the part that talks about dinosaurs.
Hmmm
Having trouble?
God must've left that one out
Or maybe the people that wrote the bible didn't even know dinosaurs existed so of course they didn't write about them.
>>
>>76623015
Yes, this is undeniable even atheist scholars acknowledge this.
>>
>>76617776
>How can you be sure those are the words of God
Those are words of Jesus written down by one of his followers, put together into a book.

I take everything in the bible with a grain of salt because it might have been misheard, misremembered or misinterpreted by the apostoles. I base my beliefs on 10 commandements and I supplement them with the bible and my own reflection on the passages.
>>
>>76622317
Whatever, their interest is killing Christianity too so that's kinda what I said
>>76622879
Because Christianity is a system invented by and for whites, just like your countries.
I don't see whites being great today, more like self loathing subverted cucks. Welcome to secular society
>>
>>76622648
yes he said it ..he also said you are god
>>
>>76623243
>one of his followers
Not to mention all of the other biased mothefuckers who got their hands on it. Whoever won the war got to rewrite the bible
>>
>>76623101
They mention dragons in the bible, it's very possible that some of the dinosaur fossils we found are them. It's just common sense that dinosaurs were real we find their bones everywhere, and maybe God saw no reason to keep them alive? The bible doesn't go into detail sometimes, for example it gives no reason as to why we can't wear linen mixed with sheeps wool
>>
>>76620194
>"I was created in the image of GOD"
>not arrogant

>I'm one of several billion hairless apes
>arrogant
>>
>>76622894
What Christian did ever not break 7 deadly sins or follow 10 commandments? There isn't a single one. Church is an escape from reality, teachings of Jesus go into the ear and leave out the other ear. Religious people have an especially high cheating rate.
>>
>>76617776
Why do you care? Mind your business.
>>
File: steve.jpg (4 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
4 KB, 184x184
>>76623129
great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlD4wY_yhck

If you don't want to watch the video i'll give you a TL:DR :

An earlier version of the bible says that there were 2 jesuses at the crucifixion event; Jesus barabas (fake jesus) and jesus the annointed (real jesus)
The romans let The real jesus go, and the fake jesus was killed,

Which debunks the whole purpose of christianity
>>
File: 1462289846450.jpg (45 KB, 400x444) Image search: [Google]
1462289846450.jpg
45 KB, 400x444
>>76623300
>Christianity is a system invented by and for whites, just like your countries.
yes shlomo
>>
im a muslim and im fasting for ramadan i dont even know how to read arabic, nor pray, nor write, i havent even read the quran, the only islamic thing ive done was just fasting for ramadan
>>
>>76623454
>Claims he's one of billions of hairless apes
>Also claims he knows the mysteries of the universe and is certain there is no creator
>>
>>76622140
I'm neither swedish nor purely atheist, but I still think basing your life and beliefs upon someone's hallucinations thousands of years ago is pretty dumb.

Regarding Sweden I don't think their degeneracy is the result of atheism. The weather and nature here is enough to make you depressed.
Plus Scandinavia is responsible for a shit ton of scientific inventions and is still doing well in terms of technology. Their social interaction might not be the best but autists are known to be anti social.
>>
>>76623464
Yes and? How many people ignore the law and murder or rape someone?
>>
>>76623594
what

where are you from?
why don't you learn how to pray in your language (its ok)
>>
>>76623659
Statistically not many people, but depends, we should ask the victims. You can be leading a perfect life, but then you kill somebody, it just takes 5 seconds for you to become a killer.
>>
>>76623643
Muhammed?
And so? Being depressed doesn't justify acting like a degenerate
>>
>>76623397
>quickly skimmed through bible
>didn't find anything about dinosaurs
>God must not have wanted them
>just forgot to mention it in his novel of how he created the world
>And on the 4th day God created dinosaurs
>he realized he fucked up so he killed them, let's not talk about that though
>>
>>76617776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cs3Pvmmv0E
>>
>>76623849
If there was government sponsored propaganda that supported murderers and rapists for decades you can bet the rates would increase. It's no surprise so many Christians have turned their back on christ and have embraced satan instead
>>
>>76623987
But it's perfectly logical for nature to decide it doesn't want dinosaurs and to wipe them all out oh except coelacanths and other "living fossils" they can all live today without ever having evolved right? :^)
>>
>>76623614
Nice strawman. Only religion offers certainty. At least science attempts to correct itself.

Do you really think it's a coincidence that the huge progress humanity has made on all fronts post-enlightenment has just happened to coincide with massive drops in religiosity?

I realize the reality of a chaotic universe is scary but come on, Moshe.
>>
I wear the cross, pose as your guide
In his own temple, is where I hide
I speak of hope, pervert the truth
Gain your trust, then lie to you
When you come and seek a savior
Don't be surprised by my behavior
Cause like my Father, I'm the deceiver
Here to prey on all believers
Corrupt your spirit, spoil your soul
Until I have complete control
Challenge your faith, I test your will
And when you break, the better still
>>
>>76624364
>Do you really think it's a coincidence that the huge progress humanity has made on all fronts post-enlightenment has just happened to coincide with massive drops in religiosity?
Of course not, a lot of humans managed to convince themselves that they are all powerful after we invented a whole bunch of stuff. As I said, arrogance.
And you're saying it as if there were no Christian scientist throughout history
>>
>>76624197
http://www.universetoday.com/36697/the-asteroid-that-killed-the-dinosaurs/
Asteroid knocked them out. Many species survived. Especially deep water fish.
So if you think the flood took them out, you believe humans and dinosaurs coexisted?
>>
>>76624549
Obviously, the bible does mention creatures that aren't alive today
>>
>>76624029
Nothing happens over night, hate grows,
dissatisfaction grows, depression grows, fear grows, then maybe you kill somebody some day if everything aligns badly enough in your life. Governments aren't preventing depression, dissatisfaction & fear, neither does religion, since the basis of religion is fear from unknown and you join the church because you got depression or some kind of dissatisfaction. If USA had less money their crime would be much higher. They eat themselves obese, get high on drugs, are greedy, but that's somehow a pillow from murder, but not so much a rape, but even that grows too degenerate with time and shit has to happen. People aren't sheep and they are full of tricks.
>>
>>76624652
You believe that humans, who have only been around for 200,000 years, coexisted with dinosaurs that became extinct 66 million years ago?
>>
>>76623861
Yeah and being atheist doesn't mean acting degenerate either. There are plenty of religious people that do degenerate shit but that doesn't mean they're all degenerate.
>>
>>76617776
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

There is plenty here and elsewhere saying this isn't just some old book.
>>
>>76624926
No, the earth isn't that old
>>76624940
Yes, because they embraced satan they aren't religious if they were they wouldn't be acting degenerate. It's like that guy from r9k who says he's a good guy but then stalks women on Facebook and masturbates to their pictures
>>
>>76625451
>earth isn't 66 million years old
>actually is 4.543 billion years old
You must be one of those denominations that thinks the world is 6,000 years old aren't you?

Faith must mean ignorance
>>
I remember when I was like this.

You gotta align yourself with God not the other way around. Pushing that just makes things worse for you. God is Eternal, his Truths are eternal, and that's that.

You could always force a mystical experience on yourself. Have a legit Ayahuasca ceremony, maybe get a hold of the Gnostic texts. You have to do it though, fedorical circle jerks to rationalize something outside of reality help no one.
>>
>>76625742
I am too. Most of us really are. Evolution is bunk and so is an old age universe.

27 years an atheist. Now a creationist. Deal with it.
>>
>>76625742
It's not ignorant, that's just what the bible says
>>
>>76626121
Same situation with me but I was only an atheist until I was 20, what made you discover your faith?
>>
>>76626125
Its also what the data says. Pseudo science is rampant these days because the world doesn't like reality.
>>
You

Put

Your

Beliefs

In

Books

Numb

Nuts
>>
>>76626222
Dr. Don Patton and other things of course but he really drove home that the flood was real. Then I went searching and reading books on the subject. The rest fell into place and of course only Bible accurately describes what the data says.
>>
>>76626270
I realised something the other day, you see so many threads on /pol/ and even your average person talks about how good the past was but at the same time they don't want to live in the past because of the lack of technology for example.
I realised it wasn't the past they miss, it was Christianity. Everything about our past that they miss is because of the bible, the modest dresses women miss are required in the bible, the lack or lesser rate of adultery required by the bible, wholesome families with many children something required by the bible.
People miss Christianity they just don't realise it
>>
>>76625451
Okay then mate you got me.
>because they embraced Satan and aren't religious
I'm not gonna waste time with you anymore as you're obviously a troll. Nice job getting me so far though.
>>
>>76626329
>>76626222
>>76626121
>>76626125
>gives no evidence other than "but it's true" and "cuz the bible says"
You all should go kill yourselves in the name of God
Grow up and learn something.
>>
>>76626710
If only prophets and their followers had cell phone cameras and Instagram thousands of years ago.
>>
>>76626662
I'm not a troll, it's true many churches have been infiltrated by satan even the Vatican has, just look at what they preach today they ask you to take part in practices that will just have you sent to hell.
>>76626710
I did grow up, and that's why I'm a Christian
>>
>>76626659
We miss what we know we never had. We run away because the thought of serving anyone but ourselves is a nightmare and we believe it even when our walls and roof fails to keep us.

Part of what broke me was realizing despite reading everything I could about science that basic assumptions were being made and frank statements that they'd twist the data to say what they want and what they wanted was a universe without God to achieve what God has already given us in Christianity.

I forgot the saying but we'll search for the truth and find on the other side the mountain the priests and the prophets on the other side praying to God.
>>
>>76625451

Where is the soul located in your body?
Where does the energy to transfer the soul come from?

My problem with classical Christianity is that it's based on magic. And the bible says God Created the World in His Image. So therefore if magic isn't real for us, it's not for him.
So he must have used natural law to create anyone, so therefore to study god and to speak to god is to study the natural world and affect our universe on a fundamental level.

This whole Satan and Jesus thing are great stories, probably the most important of stories, but they're just meant to frame your mind.
>>
>>76626829
Right?
But be careful saying the word "thousands"
They believe the world is only 6 thousand years old. They trust scientists when it comes to the physics of a plane and the biochemistry of medicine but everything else scientists claim are "lies"
Fucking degenerates on this thread
>>
File: WgtI8Q0[1].png (392 KB, 478x410) Image search: [Google]
WgtI8Q0[1].png
392 KB, 478x410
>>76617776
they aren't the words from god but the structure of how to live ones life and how to conduct oneself are nevertheless important to the organization and conformational aspects that created successful societies.

to abandon that recipe for success is tantamount to the downfall of western civilization
>>
>>76626710
You can enjoy your rotten fruits of human wisdom but I will take fruits of the Living God who has offered me salvation from this world freely. I am tired of holding my breath and suffocating in this world which man has ignored the signs of God of the Bible. All the ideologies and division go away with God. We are left feeling like dirty rags and the worst people on the earth because we know the only one who is Good is God.

The data is out there if you want God in your life but you have to search.
>>
>>76627047
Science as you know it is based on magic too. You just take it for fact that something must happen over a long period of time because its impossible on a short period of time. Thus all interpretations of the data that exists are based on this premise despite the flood of data saying that the earth and universe is indeed very young.

Trust me. I didn't want God in my life but he kicked my walls down and showed himself to me and many others. We have no excuse. We surround ourselves with comfortable lies but knowing a Just and Wrathful God who would kill billions of people in a global flood is not without its terrors.
>>
>>76624528
>I'll happily use all these inventions and I'm alive because of modern medicine but it's WRONG
>>
>>76627612
>purposely misinterpreting his post about the hubris of mankind and the pride to something else
We've hit a point where you're only trolling.
>>
>>76620151
Hitler is already in heaven.
>>
>>76627523
>He needs a magical Obi-Wan to look over him because he is so weak

I always thought of myself as cowardly but choosing to believe in wacky iron age sci-fi is truly the pinnacle of weakness
>>
>>76627289
The more I studied theology the less I believe in it. You probably don't even read the bible. Even if you do you probably just read the verses for face value rather than look up how those verses even got into the bible that we read today. You've been brainwashed into the prison that is Christian thinking "oh I'm terrible because I'm not this imaginary man in the sky who is perfect even though I've literally never seen him before"
"I am a dirty old rag who will never be good enough so I must sell myself to this contradictory, empty book. The bible is right and anyone who says otherwise is working for the devil"
"I love this God who gave me this depressing life because if I shun non believers he's going to let me into the magical afterlife that is heaven:DDD"
>>
>>76622879
We we're shit skin skin tier before christianity, even the romans and the greeks were barbarians and didn't produce much before christianity.
>>
>>76627612
>Arrogance caused by scientific advancements makes science wrong
also >>76627702
>>
>>76627888
>weakness
27 years as a atheist taught me everything I need to know about the weakness and petty behavior and fruitless works.

If you had any reading comprehension, or weren't trolling you'd know I didn't believe in God and didn't want to. I did everything I could to hide away from Him but he still broke that wall down that I built up against him.
>>
>>76627903
>>76627903
>You probably don't even read the bible.
I've read it front to back 3 times now and now working on the 4th time.

You're just trying to belittle my testimony because you're afraid of what could be true in your life too.
>>
>>76627702
Bullshit. He disregarded human advancement as a "bunch of stuff". Meanwhile he owes his existence to this bunch of stuff. So do you.

The computer or phone you're using right now wasn't a result of Christ or Buddha or Muhammad (pbuh). It was a result of smart people abandoning fantasy.

The same goes for the antibiotics that probably prevented you from dying from an infection as an infant. Why didn't Christ give us penicillin 2,000 years ago?
>>
>>76617776
Look up natural theology instead of revealed theology. I think that might be more convincing to you.
>>
File: pope kisses muslims' feet.jpg (113 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
pope kisses muslims' feet.jpg
113 KB, 858x536
>>76627922
>>
>>76628380
I owe my existence to God. I don't owe my existence to anyone here on earth.

I could get hit by a car tomorrow or struck by lightning or killed by some freak accident but that is up to God. Nothing man does can prevent death. You will die.

I no longer care for what happens to me in this life. It is no longer a concern of mine.
>>
>>76628587
Yet you have your computer and your house and your TV and your fridge and your blood pressure meds...

Go walk off into the woods and let God provide for you.
>>
>>76628915
God provides all things in this world. He created everything for him and his pleasure. Nothing comes to pass without his desiring it to happen.
>>
>>76628587
Your fucking mother created you you piece of shit. You would QUITE LITERALLY not be posting that if she decided not to fuck your father.
>>
>>76629257
Yes but if you go back far enough who created that person?
>>
File: OXFLxVJ.jpg (71 KB, 875x387) Image search: [Google]
OXFLxVJ.jpg
71 KB, 875x387
>>76617776
>believing in the desert books

Smdh
>>
File: 117px-Gehn_is_happy.jpg (5 KB, 117x120) Image search: [Google]
117px-Gehn_is_happy.jpg
5 KB, 117x120
>>76617776
Read the bible and believe.
>>
>>76629257
God created everything including all life on Earth. He created me in my mothers womb, he created my mother in her mothers womb.. All the way down to Adam and Eve.
>>
>>76629313
What*.

The answer is evolution.
>>
>>76629533
You already know we find that implausible. We were both atheists and saturated in that theory but found it to be false.
>>
>>76629533
And before evolution?
>>
>>76617776
Honestly I suspect a lot of them either don't base their beliefs on what's actually in the book because, let's be honest, a good chunk of each one is straight up insanity. I think most religious people are either effectively brainwashed a la kids at madrassas or simply try not to think too hard about it like casual Christians.
>>
>>76629765
27 years an atheist. Now a fundamentalist Bible believer. My wife is as well.

I've met many young people who have done their research and are coming to Christ as well.
>>
>>76629765
I'm in the same boat as >>76629924 grew up and raised as an atheist, started doing my research a and found that the bible is 100% fact.
>>
Most people who claim to be atheists actually believe in God. They just hate him because women find them repulsive. Like it's God's fault you decided to drink gallons of Mountain Dew and can't wipe properly.
>>
from what little i know about the 3 major religions are that they are mostly the same "it's not like i study religion or anything though" it's more about what peple choose to take from them.
White christians mostly choose the better shit from the bible at least these days anyway.
>>
>>76631056
And to add it seems jews and sand niggers are stuck in the past like during the cursades
>>
>>76631056
Every Church I go to believes and reads from the entire Bible.
>>
>>76630087
I was an atheist for quite awhile then in my 20s found Buddhism to be the ultimate truth. What now?

Your very g*d in Buddhist cosmology is not only inferior to the Buddha, but also acknowledged and thought of as nothing special because even your god goes through the processes of birth, death, and rebirth that plague all other gods, devils, demons, sentient beings of all kinds who are not free from the shackles of Samsara. And Buddhism is far more comprehensive than Christianity.
>>
>>76619473
reliability of the quran

100% unchanged because of pure memorization by millions
>>
>>76620151
Hitlers in Heaven. Those who died before Jesus are in purgatory.
>>
>>76631251
Wide is the path to destruction.
>>
>>76617776
We don't.

Jews base their beliefs on the talmud.
Christians base their beliefs on the old and new testament.
Muslims base their beliefs on the koran.
>>
>>76631449
Dank is your neckbeard with sweat
>>
>>76622879
>implying all the arab christians weren't all killed by mudslimes
pretty hard to build a civilized christian society when you're surrounded by barbarians who take any chance they can to decapitate you.
>>
File: yahweh.jpg (113 KB, 771x1000) Image search: [Google]
yahweh.jpg
113 KB, 771x1000
>>76631618
>>76631535
>>
>>76631251
i know almost nothing about Buddisum, care to share some more?
>>
>>76631773
I'm only in a shitposting mood, I'm willing to offer any knowledge I have on Buddhism and I have no qualms of any kind with Christians, in fact I would even tell you that Christianity and Buddhism are perfectly capable of overlapping.
>>
>>76631360
>Quran
>Accept gospels
>Gospels
>Say that who denied Son denies Father
>Quran
>Denied Son
Say me more
>>
>>76631195
Yeah but how many are preaching stuff like it's ok to kill nonbelivers?
Something that from what i know the bible used to say.
>>
>>76620151
Hitler is obviously in Heaven. Faith alone, anon. Or do you think your works will save you? Works are a testament to faith, but it is faith in Christ alone that brings salvation.
>>
>>76619167
>Everything in it has happened

No, no it has not.
>>
>>76619167

There are like 4000 other religions with other books that claim something else.
Why is your book true but their books aren't?
>>
>>76631773
I used to practice the meditation before I became a Bible believer.

Its a process of eliminating desires of this world and emptying yourself out.

The only problem was the only thing left is a shell with no desires, and no direction. Having the Holy Spirit in my life changed this completely and of course the Bible says to empty yourself out and disconnect from this world as well but so God can fill more of your life.

>>76631997
They don't read the New Covenant. They don't read or follow the Bible. They aren't Bible believers.

The Bride of Church which is the New Covenant has both Gentile and Jew among the same branch and we aren't to murder others and many other things because we are to be the light of the world and the salt which purifies. Jesus Christ if the salt no longer has its savor. What worth is it?

So these preachers and such aren't living in the Spirit of God.

>>76632215
Yeah it has. Every person and event has happened as according to what the Bible describes.
>>
>>76632333
*tips menorah*
>>
>>76632333
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

You can go learn yourself.
>>
>>76631970
quran is the real gospel and torah, in a compressed form
>>
>>76627523

>Science as you know it is based on magic too.

Science is a compilation of repeatable measurements that check out mathematically.

And all Data shows the earth is older than 6,000. I feel like God would be mad at you for taking the book so literally, it's like a rich guy trying to figure out how to shrink a camel down so it will fit through the eye of the needle to circumvent the scripture.

It's entirely missing the point
>>
>>76632405
That would be not truly emptying yourself as you still have attachments to direction. When confronted with the idea of liberation you found it more comfortable to be bound by emotional desire.
>>
>>76632502

No, if you want to prove something. Explain it yourself. If you had actual proof you would spill it here instead of giving links.
>>
>>76632558
>all Data shows the earth is older than 6,000.
Nope.
>>
>>76632405
Hmm maybe i should try giving religon of some kind a shot. I mean theirs gotta be a reason im still breathing after everything iv'e done.
Buddisum seems interesting, thank you for sharing.
>>
>>76632694

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/dalrymple/scientific_age_earth.html
>>
>>76632663
You have the information. Go learn it.
>>76632919
http://creation.com/age-of-the-earth

We can play the cat and mouse game.
>>
>>76632663
>>76632919
>tells others not to use links
>uses link
Hypocrite kike
>>
>>76627612
Christians don't believe science is wrong, only the Atheistic pseudoscience based on manipulated statistics, misleading graphs, and inaccurate studies.

>fossil record
fossilized tree going through 3 rock layers implies the bottom of the tree is millions of years older than the top
>carbon dating
only works on organic material and within a few thousand years and even then assumes even carbon distribution yet they carbon dated rocks
>missing link meme
they're missing the whole freaking chain
>gorillabajillions of years
changed dozens of times by increments of millions or billions of years every couple years and ALWAYS stated as fact despite the changing statistic proving that it's a bunch of speculative nonsense
>big bang meme
anyone who understands the physics of an explosion should understand that the shrapnel from an explosion never collides with other shrapnel and as such no rocks could "smash into eachother to create the earth" or anything else
>ice layers
hot cold cycle known as "day and night"... honestly a plane abandoned in greenland from some war was dug up through MANY hundreds of layers of ice despite being only a couple dozen years old

I could go on and on because every time Atheists are proven wrong they jump aboard the next so called "evolutionary scientific breakthrough" and call it fact while turning a blind eye to their countless failures and act like they have some sort of intellectual superiority because they make all these """amazing scientific discoveries""" meanwhile they all get proven wrong and I've come to the realization that they will likely all get proven wrong in the future because it's not real science.
>>
File: Vlad.jpg (94 KB, 400x587) Image search: [Google]
Vlad.jpg
94 KB, 400x587
>>76632538
t. Ahmed
>Pic related, wait less than a century
>>
>>76632919
>>76633057
>>76633108
I raise you one higher http://dankmaymays.com/
>>
>>76617776
You can't.

You are literally bluepilled if you believe in any religion above rationality and science.
>>
>>76632888
I would open the Bible to Proverbs and just see the wisdom contained within and see if that gets you interested.
>>
>>76633241
Reading science pointed me to religion.
>>
>>76633338
Reading religion pointed me to memes.
>>
>>76633149
not an argument
>>
>>76633241
youre the blue pilled donkey, every elite who are fighting for control in this world KNOW god exists.. there are many proofs that christianity is the true religion
>>
>>76633410
That would mean you simply accepted idolatry.
>>
>>76633610
Same to you

The day of the ban is coming, praise Kek
>>
>>76633692
I believe in a Living God. Not empty idols.
>>
>>76633808
Irony is supposed to be my practice, not yours
>>
>>76633899
I got three instances of repeating digits in the delivery of my message, Kek is with us

>le burger is not a sandwich meme
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.