[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck does America give people ridiculous sentences, like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 500x375
Why the fuck does America give people ridiculous sentences, like "12,000 years". You're not fucking sentencing Noah, calm down. What is the point? Just sentence them for 100 years and be done with it.
>>
>>76615751
If you had a business where a customer is supposedly going to use your service for 10,000 years - you'd find a way to use those numbers to make your business seem more profitable than it really is. Even if you, your grandmother and Oprah all know that man isn't going to use your service/spend 10k years in prison.
>>
In case they return from the dead to collect welfare checks
>>
>>76618098
Kek
>>
>>76615751
it's a jewish kabbalist thing like the ridiculous 6,000,000,000
>>
>>76618098
10/10
>>
>>76618920
You are hereby sentenced to spend ALL TIME south of The Trump Wall.
>>
>>76618098
Underrated
>>
There will come a time in the near future that medical science is adding more years to the human lifespan quicker than those years are expiring. We will at that point become effectively immortal. To be honest the American justice system is simply future-proofing their sentences.
>>
>>76619015
I'm pro trump and I will build the wall with my bare hands dear goldberg
>>
>>76615751
Parole
>>
>>76615751
they let corpse in cell.
negroes are superstitious and think their soul will have no rest unless homies pour liquour over their graves
>>
>>76615751
Retributive justice model. Multiple victims families need equal retribution so you get this kind of sentence.
>>
>>76615751
That includes their time in hell.
>>
There are a lot of things you can do to reduce your sentence or get out early. Giving people 100+ years means is done so there's no chance.
>>
>>76615751
Mostly because of vampires
>>
>>76615751
This is done in case a revolutionary breakthrough in science happens and the lifespan of humans increases significantly.
>>
>>76615751
Because it's system written by Jews, who see everything as negotiation.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.