[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Dutch Police.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: 1465382233580.jpg (1020 KB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1465382233580.jpg
1020 KB, 1832x1754
They haven't Let us down yet
.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xoDcO6zlR-Y
>>
>666
God, help Dutch clean this filth. Fucking niggers.
>>
>>76612666
how long until small area emps become a thing
>>
>Send asylum seekers home now that their countries are safe
>Watch them scream discrimination
>Watch nobody in their own country care
>>
>>76612666
I am slowly realizing that this will be our mess to clean up. We can't possible coexist with these animals and we're getting more of them every single day.
>>
>>76612666
Godverdomme die kankernegers kunnen niet beter dan als apen "discriminatie" krijsen
>>
>>76612666
nou nou poeh poeh dit moetyen we toch niet willen met z'n allen

met de platte hand iemand een tik geven, tsk tsk
>>
>Homogeneous white country
People are happy when the police deal with a criminal
>Multicult
The browns are angry when the police deal with one of theirs being a criminal.

Why? Its us against them. There will never be unity.
>>
>>76612666
day of the rope when

at least tie these little niggers up and send them on a boat
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmVBUTx1eKY
>THEY ARE KILLING MY HUSBAND!
All the guy will get is a slap on the wrist. Its ridiculous.
>>
ALLE NEGERS ERUIT
NU
>>
File: 435636363645.png (83 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
435636363645.png
83 KB, 480x360
>>76612666
>>
>>76613538
this is why there are no top-teir black nations
>>
File: 1311947915015.jpg (25 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1311947915015.jpg
25 KB, 300x250
>>76612666
>mgw de dindu cultuur nu ook in Nederland aanwezig is
>>
STOP CLICKING THIS MUSLIM BAIT SHIT

OP IS A MUSLIM AGENT YOU FAGGOTS

>>
>>76613653
It could be a deportation for all I know. Might explain the wife being so hysterical. There was a big clamp down on Africans. Even changed the law so that if they have kids here they dont get citizenship.
>>
STOP CLICKING THIS MUSLIM BAIT SHIT

>>
>>76613811
How so? The video is showing cops doing their jobs.
>>
>>76613811
>>76613838
Fuck off Tyrone
>>
>>76613588
GEEN GEKANKER
HOLLAND MOET BLANKER
>>
>>76613838
Your capslock tells me your a newfag that came here from reddit when trump generals became a thing

>You need to archive youtube links maaaaaaan
>>
>>76613538
What did he do?
And the woman has been trained to believe in a victim complex, so i know he did do something.
>>
Fucking niggers had it coming.
Why are they even allowed to stay in Nederland?
>>
>>76614020
>Chucked out of their rental accommodation
I imagine they havnt been paying their rent for a while. The guards will side with whoever controls the property at the time and its up to the courts to decide who is in the right.

So the landlord changed all the locks while they were out.
>>
is the woman recording talking mad shit or pissed at the cops

idk what this pic is it just has browns in it
>>
>>76612666
What is that stupid language those subhumans are speaking? Doesn't sound like any Dutch I've ever heard. Sounds like some nig nog language that no one important learns.
>>
>>76614186
Because we're too cucked to do something about it
>>
>>76613829
i just find their reactions hilarious
>if i berate them enough, maybe theyll succumb
>>
>>76614375
It's the Dutch version of Ebonics
>>
>>76614186
>Why are they even allowed to stay in Nederland?

Great post Germany, really makes me think.
>>
>>76614186
Well, why can marauding gangs of Syrian men invade Germany and attack your women and bleed your nation dry economically?

Same answers, our politicians and political parties, with the exception of a couple, are traitorous spineless cucks who don't give a fuck about their people or their nation's future.

>>76614287
>is the woman recording talking mad shit or pissed at the cops
Both
>>
>>76614405
Its not a thought out response. Women respond by instinct in situations like this. Black women even more so.

There is nothing worse than having women around in a confrontation. If you wanna fight they will get in the way. If you need to run they will just stand there like rabbits in headlights.
>>
I hate these kind of screaming uneducated niggers
>>
>>76612666
It's the white man's fault.
>>
>>76612666
>Ijsel
Why can't niggers spell Dutch?
Politiegeweld is one word, it isn't "politie geweld".

IJssel, not Ijssel. The J has to be capitalized.
I swear, niggers always make that mistake.
>>
>>76614507
I don't think our niggers have the right to be here either.

Just on tuesday I had a case where a refugee wanted to ride the bus for free. He thought he could do that. Driver told him he'd have to buy a ticket. A lengthy discussion with the sandnigger ensued in broken English. All the people on the bus missed their followup-rides at the Metro station.

Wasn't the first time either that this has happened. Usually they just get out and try to board the next bus for free.
>>
>>76614529
meant mad shit against the black woman. i didnt revise that
>>
So glad there are few niggers in my country. We pacify them with immediate discrimination so that they know their place.
>>
>after years of shaming Americans on how they treat niggers, Europeans decide to learn the hard way

We fucking warned you, you arrogant shits.
>>
The dutch are getting more based by the day, maybe Germoney's neighbor will be the ones to start the next Reich
>>
>het noorden

loving every laugh
>>
>>76614983
It just took longer to develop in Europe because we have a lot less dindus compared to you. The problems were more isolated
>>
File: 1374600613431.jpg (20 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1374600613431.jpg
20 KB, 500x532
>>76614983
Just stuff them and sew googly eyes to their heads. They're quite adorable that way.
>>
>>76613538
>>76612666
>blacks in charge of filming

Fucking retards, man, can't even hold a camera steady.
>>
>>76614983
Exactly. If it wasn't for the language and police uniforms, I would think that took place here. A bunch of blacks surrounding cops yelling at them calling them racist and shit, the young blacks laughing and thinking it's just a game and the cops having to push back and call for backup.
>>
>>76615269
Their behaviour appears to be universal. So far for the theories that blame cultural/social circumstances
>>
>>76614630
Also?

"Poltie Geweld". Not politie. Poltie.
>>
>>76615378
The reason for their behavior is genetic sempai. There's a reasons why Brits and other whiteys are able to live in a stable society and shitskins can't. Jews are the exception to this for multiple reasons
>>
>>76615378
African blacks seem to be ok. But from Western countries, they are all terrible and entitled.
>>
>>76613538
If I was in this exact situation and I was her husband pushed up against the fence with the weight of 3 cops, uncomfortable and pissed off and all I could hear was my wife screeching in the background, I'd have to tell her to shut the fuck up:
1. Its fucking annoying and embarassing
2. It's not going to help at all, it'll make everything worse.
>>
>>76612666
>This is all thanks to the UN sending some Yank dindu declaring Sinterklaas racist.

For the love of God, the Yanks better vote Trump in to do away with this SJW race baiting for once and for all.
>>
>>76612666
>all those shitskins screaming in dutch in the background

no human ear should ever go through this kind of torture
>>
File: a8jOAjZ_460s.jpg (41 KB, 460x382) Image search: [Google]
a8jOAjZ_460s.jpg
41 KB, 460x382
>>76615667
>mfw Flanders is the last place in the world where people can celebrate Sinterklaas without all the dindu bullshit
>>
>>76615787
(((Dutch)))

It's dutch ebonics
>>
>>76613206
lekker op vakantie? :)
>>
>>76615618
Any of the black people I've met actually from Africa excluding Somalia have actually been very polite upstanding people. They must be embarrassed to see how pathetic their kin here act and to see them squander away the opportunities that are available to them.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.