[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jill Stein Vote Splitting General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 600x394
Not all burnouts can be convinced to vote for the God-Emperor.
The rest of them can be safely funneled out of relevance into the green party.
We can use the spoiler effect to destroy any chance shillary would win
>>
>>76610838
inb4
>stein
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 801x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 801x379
Try spamming #imwithher with Jill Stein memes. If we can get #jillnothill trending, we can get the snowball rolling.
>>
>>76610838
Yes. Tell them it's time to change the 2 part system yadda yadda. 90% of vote drain for the various lolbertarians will be Democrats
>>
>>76610838
>stein

Nonstarter
>>
>>76611110
At the very least we can ffset the effect of cuckservatives voting libertarian
>>
>>76610838
(((We))) don't need to do anything really. These idiots will do it themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 738x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 738x677
I'm shilling in the comments at https://m.reddit.com/r/politics if anyone wants to join me
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 125x104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 125x104
>>76611280
Its like getting to vote multiple times. Do what you like, but I'm going to make sure the God Emperor wins my state
>>
>>76611510
True. It's still fun to lead them to this. I just meant that they are so rabid that they do it to themselves.
>>
>>76610838
>>76611110
>supporting Trump
>actually buying into the meme of blind party loyalty and the two-party system
kek, you really are just here for the memes aren't you?
Trump was a Democrat. And a member of the Reform Party. And an Independent. Voting for Trump IS telling the two-party establishment to fuck off.
>>
>>76611382
I'm banned again, for disagreeing with a communist.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.