[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hardcore White Nationalist gives up on white supremacy and moves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Hardcore White Nationalist and Founder of Finnish Resistance Movement (neo-nazi group) gives up white supremacy. Abandons wife and kids, marries Chinese woman, and moves to Chongqing China.
http://yle.fi/uutiset/ex-natsipomo_haluaa_tukea_muitakin_irtautumaan_natsismista__kertoo_lisaa_salattuja_tietoja_svln_kytkoksista_ja_somekiihotuksesta/8886207
You can translate that link
Thoughts?
>>
>>76608172
he went home
>>
>Fin
call of blood
>>
>finland
>white
>>
>>76608172

Well, I'm sure he realized that being a white nationalist has very few rewards (read: none) and many risks, many struggles.
>>
>>76608172
it was just a prank bro
>>
>>76608254
1stPBP
>>
>>76608172
Because Europe is lost.

Fucking going to shit because of shitskins like you.

Well done you stupid fucks. Was Jihad worth it?

Now China is going to blow you the fuck out.
>>
>>76608172
> Finnish ethnonationalist returns to the Mongolian urmheit
I see no incongruity here
>>
Looks ugly anyways kek. Shouldn't have bread.
>>
>>76608172

The mongoloid went home, whats the issue?
>>
>>76608434
What if he's hungry?
>>
Good man, I'd done the same if I could. China's where the future at.

Marry a cute chinese girl and settle down while europe burns.

I fully support him
>>
It's honestly super depressing being a white nationalist and being constantly spat on by the very people you love and cherish. It is the most fucked up relationship out there. I totally understand this guys actions, doesn't necessarily mean I approve of them.
>>
"hey you white man, want to join winning team?"
>>
File: 1465171212216.png (7 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
1465171212216.png
7 KB, 377x330
He came home
>>
>>76608172
>Abandons wife and kids
He nigger supremacy now?
>>
>>76608375
Is he well known in Finland?
>>
>>76608543
Color of ID is on point.
>>
You're all being pranked. That link doesn't say anything about him moving to china, only about him telling about svl.
>>
His descendants will be Gooks with high IQs.

If he stayed in Europe, his descendants would be mixed race Muslims with shit-tier IQs.
>>
File: ugh.png (103 KB, 226x256) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
103 KB, 226x256
>>76608172
Lol that thing is a white supremacist?
>>
found out that white supremacists are cucks in a closet
>>
>>76608716
http://www.europeanknightsproject.com/defamer-manchurian-candidate-carlos-porter-ally-henrik-holappa-abandons-white-movement-wife-daughters-marries-chinese-woman-moves-china-insane-rape-email-2012-jason-sa/
Here's another one
>>
>>76608254
Fippy bippy
>>
He was a fucking weirdo and a traitor cunt
Published a book where he slanders other members of the resistance movement.
>>
>>76608172
>White Nationalist
shows how weak they are
when they see a few brown people in their home town on their way to the supermarket, they freak out, move to china and get themselves a fuck whore.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.