[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self-loathing whites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 3543345345.png (362 KB, 620x352) Image search: [Google]
3543345345.png
362 KB, 620x352
What is the deal with America's 18-30 something year old whites who absolutely hate being white, defend every race but their own, are content with being feeble and weak, etc.?

Where does this come from? Logically, even biologically speaking, why would you ever diminish yourself or your race in favor of another? Just to be "selfless" as you and your people suffer for it?

I guess I'm referring to nu-males and the like...where does this hatred for one's own kind stem from?
>>
>>76607664
Kikes
>>
sauce???
>>
>>76607742
Bullshit
>>76607664
It's a conplex psychological phenomenon complete with cult-like mentality of Marxism, that by default hates everything established.
>>
File: Der Jude.jpg (47 KB, 419x489) Image search: [Google]
Der Jude.jpg
47 KB, 419x489
>>76607742
>>
>>76607983
Not bullshit they've been conditioned through our media to do this.
>>
2.5 minutes:

>The Passover Syndrome - A PSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh6YIaJyFnk
>>
>>76607664
Its because they cannot think for themselves, and that there is no dialog presenting 'white' as anything other than evil incarnate. Instead, the tactic to is say "Why dont you just celebrate being French, German, etc.?" But the thing is that the vast majority of white Americans have 0 actual connection to their countries of origin. They can't speak the language, don't know the history, or the culture, nothing. All white Americans have most of the time is a last name,

So when you have no real connection to the individual countries your family is from, the natural thing would be to identify as broadly European or white. But you don't want to be white, because everything 'white' in the media is evil and horrible.

So if you told one of these people to take pride in their culture or people for once, the first thing you'd hear is "What culture? What people?"
>>
>>76608077
Self-hatred existed way before "our" media. Sure media helped, but it's not the cause
>>
>>76607664
Frankfurt school Criminal Apoligists have basically blamed whites for the whole worlds problems

You're a nigger nigging?
>white mans fault
You an abo starving?
>white mans fault
You a terrorist bombing?
>white mans fault

The only time we are allowed to colour code a problem is to blame all whites for it
>>
>>76607664
Some of the reasons, including but not limited to:

Media ran by marxists
Welfare state abundance
Hitler and holocaust
Hippy movement and counterculture 60s
Frankfurt school
Not understanding emotions and spirituality
Destruction of Church
Ignorance of psychology
Government beauracracy
Hollywood liberal culture
Years of manipulations of international communism (USSR, Venezuela) watch Yuri confessions

I bet there are some more reasons
>>
>>76608548
Long walk through institutions by international marxism (google it)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.