[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they promoting race mixing so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 280x210
www.afroromance.com

This site has roughly 500'000 visitors each month, and it's one of the top 50 dating sites in the US.

And they say race mixing is just a meme...
>>
>>76607559
Why are you promoting race mixing so much on /pol/? We have too many of these threads a day.

Oh yeah your a shill of course.
>>
>>76607559
Because every nigger wants to be with a white person, why else
>>
Self loathing women with zero self respect or self esteem. This is the only logical explication for coal burning
>>
practicing afromancy should still be illegal
>>
>>76607559
>500,000 African male visitors

Women only use more popular dating sites, remember when Ashley Madison was hacked there was hardly any women and lots of fake profiles.
>>
>>76607746
Afromancy has now been added to my vocabulary.
>>
File: 1368327102878.png (15 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1368327102878.png
15 KB, 183x232
They want to make sure there is never another shoah
>>
Why didn't they use afromance.com

Fucking idiots, niggers are dumb.
>>
>>76607761
That's what I'm hoping too. Just a place filled with half a million blacks, and one guy, the owner, swimming in money.
>>
>>76607634
I was trying to hint to the old days.

You know, when people on /pol/ were so happy to see a new and exciting website, that they immediately visited it 6 gorillion times/second, but unfortunately most sites couldn't handle that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.