[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wendy Ella May Transwoman for Johnston County Commissioner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10
File: 89409849089.jpg (107 KB, 960x679) Image search: [Google]
89409849089.jpg
107 KB, 960x679
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/counties/johnston-county/article50438430.html

>The Rev. Wendy Ella May hopes to secure the District 2 seat on the Johnston County Board of Commissioners as the first openly member of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.

>Saying the county needs change, May, who filed Wednesday, said she would represent the poor, middle class, minorities and LGBT community while fighting for livable wages. She said she would focus on equality, women’s issues and education.

>“I strongly believe that if you are not sitting at the table, you will be on the menu,” May says on her website. “I have a strong progressive record of working and advocating for social justice, civil liberties, universal and affordable health care, equality, immigration reform, workers’ rights, quality affordable education, economic justice and promoting local and global justice and peace.

>May and her family recently moved back to North Carolina, settling near Selma after a stint in New Jersey, her home state. May has opened a veterans’ retreat center on her farm, and she runs the Mend I Am Program. A U.S. Army veteran, she is founding director of MEND 4 Male Survivors of Military Sexual Trauma.

>A retired priest, May founded Bradley Beach Community Church in New Jersey. She is a member of the LGBT Democrats of North Carolina, the Democratic Women of North Carolina and the Democratic Women of Johnston County.

This all seems relatively normal, as far as degeneracy goes right?

Here.........we...........go
>>
File: 89804890.jpg (97 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
89804890.jpg
97 KB, 1200x675
Well I browse 4chan, so OBVIOUSLY, I am a normal, well adjusted member of society, right?

So, here I am, at 4AM, bored...........browsing craigslist for lulz and I fall upon something..........intredasting

eww, how gross, lel!
>>
File: 8498409804.jpg (87 KB, 1200x719) Image search: [Google]
8498409804.jpg
87 KB, 1200x719
>>76604366
I continue looking, of course! I am intrigued!
>>
File: 1381102332217.jpg (25 KB, 345x243) Image search: [Google]
1381102332217.jpg
25 KB, 345x243
>>76604440

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article71140652.html

>Scare tactics

>Wendy Ella May, a transgender woman running for Johnston County commissioner, said the bathroom provision is designed to distract people from the more sweeping changes in House Bill 2.

>“That’s just a scare tactic used by the Republican Party,” May said. “This is about a law that’s taking power away from the local government and giving it to the state government.”

>She said Johnston residents should be concerned about the provision that requires workplace discrimination lawsuits to go through federal courts. “In a rural county, this is more important – in a rural county, more discrimination occurs,” she said.

>May is a Democrat seeking to bring change to Johnston’s all-Republican county leadership. While openly transgender people are relatively rare in rural counties, May said her campaign has been well received so far.

>“I don’t put myself out there as the transgender candidate for Johnston County,” she said. “I am a woman, so when (people) see me, they don’t meet some guy dressed in drag.”

>May, a minister who runs a retreat center for military veterans on her farm, said the new law won’t affect her bathroom habits.

>“I’d probably cause more problems in the men’s room, and most in the transgender community feel the same way,” she said, adding that the last time she used a men’s room – shortly after beginning to live publicly as a woman – someone called the police because they were concerned a woman was using the wrong bathroom.
>>
File: +4+4454.jpg (65 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
+4+4454.jpg
65 KB, 500x428
>Candidate, Delegate At-Large for the 2016 Democratic National Convention;

>Hi my name is Wendy Ella May and as the only transgender woman pledged to Bernie Sanders for the Presidency of the United States of America from North Carolina and I am also asking you to vote for Janice Covington Allison and as the only transgender woman pledged to Hillary Clinton for the Presidency of the United States of America from North Carolina, I am asking you for your vote on Saturday June 11th at the North Carolina Democratic Party State Convention so that we can attend the 2016 Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia to show the country and the world that the people of North Carolina and the North Carolina Democratic Party does not support the HB2 law. Our Republican Governor Pat McCrory and the Republican Legislators of this state has imposed on us and the people of our state a law that is unconstitutional, a law that is discriminatory towards the many minorities of our state and the only way we can bring attention to this injustice, is with your vote so that we can deliver this message.
>>
and the last lil bit

https://eastnc.craigslist.org/cas/5583268073.html
>>
File: 1165615.jpg (17 KB, 550x231) Image search: [Google]
1165615.jpg
17 KB, 550x231
This tranny actually has a chance of winning in Johnston County, it's fucking hilarious,
>>
File: 1465237713809.png (122 KB, 348x421) Image search: [Google]
1465237713809.png
122 KB, 348x421
>>76604828
What the FUUUUUCK
>>
>>76604962
>>76604828
>Looking to serve a couple and to be used as a cum dump and cleaner age is not an issue can host near I95 and Rt 301 I am a former Cuckold and full-time transwomen pre-op. Please use me. If you need a cuckold hit me up also this is for couples not single white men black men may apply.

Hey I'm glad I could provide at least entertainment for one person.
>>
>>76604628
>someone called the police because they were concerned a woman was using the wrong bathroom.

Srsly, do you really call Police when someone is using wrong bathroom?
>>
>>76605452
ha, I dunno, i'm sure some woman out here would do it, a man would probably just beat their ass
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>76604828
>no single white men
>black men may apply
we takin yo bitches wyte bois
>>
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/watch_these_north_carolina_transgender_citizens_share_their_feeling_on_hb2_it_may_break_your_heart

HAHAHA, THIS FUCKING THING IS IN A VIDEO!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>76605951
IT HAS A YOUTUBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2osNX772p2I

THIS IS GETTING FAR TOO GOOD
>>
Why do gay people allow these things to shackle themselves to them
>>
>>76606441
they don't for the most part.

the gay community has tried to distance themselves from the mentally ill community. They get lumped together by normal people. It pisses them off.
>>
File: 1465362421983.gif (719 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
1465362421983.gif
719 KB, 500x342
Man what the fuck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrLYMFShE0U

This mother fucker taps into a whole other issue.........

THIS FUCKIN FAGS TRANSITION WAS FUNDED THROUGH THE VA!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: Ella May.png (503 KB, 521x603) Image search: [Google]
Ella May.png
503 KB, 521x603
man this shit is creepy, what the fuck
>>
what the fug happened to 4chan........
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.