[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"University equality lectures bans straight, white men"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 222.jpg (30 KB, 443x480) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
30 KB, 443x480
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/06/08/university-equality-lectures-bans-straight-white-men/

"A series of lectures on equality have banned cis, straight, white able-bodied males from attending.

The four lectures, which are taking place at the University of Greenwich, have banned the men from attending debate session, with the decision made by a union of lecturers.

They said they had reached their decision because they want members who attend the conference to be able to demonstrate their “protected characteristics” and to ensure a safe space was preserved."

>lecture on equality
>bans white cis males
>>
>>76601847
>banned cis, straight, white able-bodied males
Why aren't mental illnesses or work aversion ever qualifying conditions? When will they let us NEETs into their little clubs?
>>
>>76602076
On Tumblr, self-diagnosed mental illness is an acceptable way to reduce your privilege to acceptable levels, although I don't think the universities have caught up yet.
>>
>>76601847
I only hope that some day we have a great purge of all the shit "professors" in college, throughout the west. This is becoming a joke.

They can drag them out by a chain around their necks for all I care.
>>
>>76601847
how is this bad ? let them get into one place where no normal human beigns will be and blow it up. this is perfect.
>>
i dont get it, why all the whiteys getting the blame???
>>
>>76602273
Evil whitey.
>>
>>76602273
Shut the fuck up, racist.
>>
>>76601847
Britfags, go crash this bullshit. Show them how "safe" they and their Marxist ideas are.
>>
>>76601847
How can they see that someone is cis and straight? Isn't that just stereotyping?
>>
>>76602273
Marxist Theory.
>>
File: aP2dv.gif (212 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
aP2dv.gif
212 KB, 600x600
>>76601847
>"A series of lectures on equality have banned cis, straight, white able-bodied males from attending.
>able-bodied

solution: Come in on a wheelchair and troll the shit out of them.
>>
File: image.png (170 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170 KB, 500x358
>go anyway
>claim to be a woman
>literally NOTHING they can do as them denying your chosen gender is considered transphobic.
>>
>>76602273
Some people lack even the tiniest shred of historical or global perspective.
>>
>>76602273
Seriously?! You actually said that! I can't even right now.
>>
>>76601847

Thank God.

Can they ban me from ALL their shit too?

No really, I don't want to be involved with these retards in any way whatsoever.

Sign me up to that sweet ban-list
>>
Illegal. Kick down those doors and sit in. Give these libtard communists a taste of their own medicine.
>>
>Gender studies classes

Typical anglo universities
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.