[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you become alpha, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 20160609_080428.png (2 MB, 1439x1709) Image search: [Google]
20160609_080428.png
2 MB, 1439x1709
How do you become alpha, /pol/?
>>
>>76600146
if you have a weak jaw you can never be alpha without surgery
>>
File: United Kingdom.png (175 KB, 594x799) Image search: [Google]
United Kingdom.png
175 KB, 594x799
>>76600146
Become British
>>
>>76600146
Work out

Testosterone literally fixes everything

t. gymfag
>>
Shitposting, drinking heavily, being depressed all the time
That's how I do it at least
>>
File: 1462348004085.jpg (109 KB, 482x517) Image search: [Google]
1462348004085.jpg
109 KB, 482x517
Study other successful dominate males and emulate their charateristics and mindsets until you embody them internally and are acting and doing as such.

>>76600194
>Become British
Like pic related?
>>
>>76600146
Stop taking advice on how to be a man from the internet.
>>
join army
let DI's and DS's beat the pussy out of you.
>>
>>76600146

Be born handsome. Have a strong ki. Have some degree of intelligence. Take care of yourself, exercise and be strong.
>>
>>76600430
>emulate their characteristics

Not something an alpha would do
>>
Force yourself to do insane crap so you're conditioned to stand up for yourself.
>>
>>76600146
You can't become alpha; you're born alpha.
>>
>>76600146
>smoking
>alpha
>>
>>76600678
If you don't smoke you will always sound high-pitched compared to smokers.
>>
>>76600224
Literally this

Lift and everything else will naturally follow
>>
You're born Alpha.

But to answer your question, try joining the military.
>>
File: betall.jpg (65 KB, 637x329) Image search: [Google]
betall.jpg
65 KB, 637x329
>>76600523
this. and always have cocaine and money. also, be sure to make your/the girl cum if you piss her off. oh, and don't be a manlet.
>>
Be confident
Dress nice
Stop using this website
Go to the gym
Eat health
Don't be a sensitive little bitch
Get outside
Stop browsing /pol/
Stop browsing /pol/
Stop browsing /pol/

All i could think of
All these "Ur born alffuh!!" fags are just NEET perma-virgins who are too lazy and "Red-pilled" to get a girl
>>
Don't be a pussy and also win in advance wars 2 versus 3 sturms
>>
>>76600717
No.

Smoking causes rasping of the voice, not deepening.
>>
>>76600224
Fuck this is what I'm doing wrong

I used to lift 2 years ago and my life was great, now I haven't been to the gym for a while and life just sucks.
>>
>>76600623
Yeah no shit, he's asking how to become alpha, so it's different, not everyone is born a Chad, some must learn from other Chads before they can develop into one themselves.

All great men are standing on the shoulders of giants, they are humble enough to recognize the benefit of learning from others' experiences and taking away their wisdom and insights on various matters.
>>
>>76600146
Stop worrying about being alpha desu
>>
>>76600908
This is the life of a true redpill. Browsing in the Internet more than 1/2 hours at day is wrong.
>>
>>76603392
being "le ""enlightened"" """""red pilled"""""" fedora wearing loser like the rest of /pol/ won't get you anything but a fat ugly 3/10 sloppy seconds when you're 40. I'm not saying that being "red-pilled" is bad, i'm just saying getting mad at ahmed fucking your white women on the internet isn't doing shit to stop his penis from entering her pussy. If you want a gf, then you'll have to get off your lazy ass and get one,
being "born alpha" is just what these faggots will say because they don't know how to get women. I'm sure all /pol/lacks want to spread their 100% aryan blood****, and to do that you must go out and find a real girl and stop fapping to fake anime girls.
>>
Height theory trumps all. If you are under 5'10" you are WORTHLESS.
>>
>>76600146
hail the swastika
>>
File: 1453872563179.jpg (87 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1453872563179.jpg
87 KB, 500x484
i literally wake up, sit in my computer chair and smoke all day with periodic walks to the kitchen and bathroom.
its all i do. and all ive done for about 3 years.

i feel pretty shit pretty much all the time
its taken a toll physically and recently mentally
>>
>>76604147
The guy in the pic is from Estonia, 6'3, plays County Hurling (gets you mad pussy in Ireland) and got a job with the County Council straight out of school for 40k a year. He's 19.

How do some people just land on their feet? His dad is a truck driver from Estonia.
>>
Don't ejaculate.
>>
>>76604453
I believe you, man. Try to imagine if you had the energy to do more, and your brain will follow. It's neuroscience. Good luck, guy.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.