[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JEWS TAKE OVER (((ECHOES)))
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: MBv8hMa3.jpg (32 KB, 400x382) Image search: [Google]
MBv8hMa3.jpg
32 KB, 400x382
What did he mean by this?

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/jews-are-taking-back-echoes-from-the-neo-nazis?utm_source=vicenewsfb
>>
>>76598510
>Rosenberg has a long history of trolling the alt-right, and he says he thinks that mocking these people is better than engaging with them directly.

Typical jewish tactics. Mock and shame someone or make a joke out of yourself. You will see Israelis on here use anti jewish memes for fun
>>
>rosenberg
>>
>>76598510
Fuckin khazars man.
>>
File: 148737238955.png (390 KB, 1009x939) Image search: [Google]
148737238955.png
390 KB, 1009x939
THAT SURE LASTED LONG!!!
>>
>>76598926
we use anti-jewish memes because as jews trying to live in Israel, globalist jews are our enemies too.
>>
>>76598926
I do see the Israelis making Jew jokes all the time

Apparently they can handle the bantz, truly our greatest ally
>>
http://web.archive.org/web/20160609065123/http://motherboard.vice.com/read/jews-are-taking-back-echoes-from-the-neo-nazis?utm_source=vicenewsfb
Use this so the Vice kikes don't get traffic
>>
>labelling myself is empowerment because I did it to myself before the bad guys did! Take THAT!
>>
>We caused jews to identify themselves

lmao
>>
>>76599365
Where you have to use your real name

t. David D. Davidson
>>
>>76598510
>(((Echoes))), as the signaling method is called, got a lot of attention Thursday when Mic.com reported that neo-Nazis are using a Google Chrome extension called Coincidence Detector that automatically adds parentheses around a specific list of about 100 Jewish names.
>Coincidence Detector
my sides
>>
>>76599413
You benefit from globalist jews the most. Your country is safe because both Russia and USA would protect you due to high rankinh jews there.

So take a hike you filthy kike.
>>
>>76599571
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>76599666
bullcrap. globalist jews are working to make jews in israel less safe.
> they're smearing israel as an evil imperialist genocidal country
> they're making it harder for jews to defend themselves from islamic terrorism
> they're stopping israeli settlements while giving illegal arab/bedouin settlements financial/legal support
> they're making israeli businesses get boycotted (unless you're a far left israeli),
> they fund islamist organizations and support blatantly pro-islamic initiatives which are directly responsible for more dead jews and an escalating israeli-muslim conflict
> they make it as hard as possible for the IDF to do their job stopping islamic terror, by infiltrating their ranks and by putting NGOs with cameras that make soldiers afraid of doing their job
> they tried flooding us with Eritrean immigrants while giving them legal support to make it difficult to deport them and claiming they are "somalians from a country torn by civil war"

this information is difficult to come by due to the sheer amount of disinformation about Israel that's out there (manufactured by academia and an agenda-driven, cronyist media staffed with kikes and muslims), but we israelis really getting buttfucked over here.
>>
>>76600903
>The golem of liberalism has turned on us! It was supposed to only attack the goyem!
>>
File: jewish-couple.jpg (3 MB, 3666x2415) Image search: [Google]
jewish-couple.jpg
3 MB, 3666x2415
>>76598510
>What did he mean by this?
It's the 2016 version of them voluntarily donning these fash-ionable stars.
>>
>>76598510
The jews are so fucked.

They can't win this meme war.
>>
>>76601238
> turned on us

Nigga we were getting this since the late 60s, literally decades before the US And the EU started getting cücked. Israel was the testing grounds for cücking a nation with political correctness, activist media/courts, manufactured outrage and race/gender politics.

w-we couldn't stop it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.