[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hmmm...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 17
File: really makes you think.png (47 KB, 642x346) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
47 KB, 642x346
hmmm...
>>
>>76598074
hmmm...
>>
>>76598074
Libertarians want marriage to be strictly a religious institution with zero government involvement.
>>
but we had to pass a law for fag marriage
>>
>>76598074
No people who truly want less government are for individuals rights. No matter what race, gender, sexual preference.
>>
>>76598074
I don't want to pay taxes so living Petri dishes can play house. Is that too much to ask sci-fi-Nigger?
>>
File: confusedmeme.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
confusedmeme.png
298 KB, 600x512
>>76598074
Being a conservative I just want the government out of the whole marriage thing. They shouldn't outlaw it or should they force it. Each state should decide on its own
>>
>>76598074
Not subsidizing sex that produces no children is not "dictating" anything.
>>
>>76598074
And that's about it. Let's compare that to what liberals want to dictate, shall we, smartest man in the world?
>>
>>76598074
Is he advocating for government-mandated gfs?
>>
>>76598074
Liberals are the ones who want the government to dictate who you have to bake a cake for though.
>>
>Odd: Famous science guy won't shut the fuck up about politics despite it not being his field of expertise
Makes you think
>>
But i dont care about gay marriage at all
>>
>>76598074
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't gay marriage okay'd when republicans controlled the house and senate?
>>
>>76598803
Gay marriage was decided by the Supreme Court.
>>
>>76598184
No one gives a fuck what a bunch of braindead anarcho capitalists think. They're the polar opposite of communism but equally retarded.
>>
>>76598951
Not an argument
>>
>>76598074
What is up with these fucking meme scientists acting as if their political opinion matters?
Le ebin science nigger and Bill Nye the science kike need to fuck off
>>
>>76598074
Hmmmm
>>
>>76599187

>le bats are blind meme

So we can be pretty sure Professor Coon got an AA degree?
>>
>>76598074
I just want to be able to personally dislike fags, the government doesn't have to enter into it. Is that okay with you, nigger? Nope. You want the government to force me to accept fags.

Also, there's only one entertaining Tyson and he speaks with a lisp.
>>
>>76598074

Many people just aren't that interested in thinking

>who you sleep with
>the same thing as giving two men the right to adopt kids
>>
>>76598074
What's the point of marriage if you can just marry someone for sex and not have kids?

Prostitution is illegal, thus inherently making recreational sex degenerate.

Liberals want recreational sex to be acceptable so they ruin marriage to make it so having a kid isn't important.

Liberals need higher powers to propagate their degeneracy because they themselves are incapable of doing so. Without invisible powers protecting them they would be snuffed out.

How long before liberals start trying to let children get married?

Might as well marry a fleshlight at this point.
>>
>>76598074
hmmm....
>>
>>76598597
This. Marriage grants people tax breaks because children are important for society. For all I care, faggots can form any union they want, as long as we don't subsidize it.
Maybe we should simply stop subsidizing all childless marriages.
>>
File: 1457073107467.gif (868 KB, 540x350) Image search: [Google]
1457073107467.gif
868 KB, 540x350
>>76599187
>bats
>blind
>>
>>76598184
So no marriage contracts? What will this mean for child custody, inheritance laws, hospital visitation rights, prison visitation rights?
>>
>>76598951
I know, right! We should cede all power and all decision making to the state! That's always a good idea!
>>
>>76598074
This man recently stated it's very likely we're living in a computer simulation
>>
>>76598723
This.
>>
>>76598074
NDT is cringy as fuck when he's talking about something that's not his expertise.

I think he's mildly autistic.
>>
thats right, fucking niggers should be illegal
>>
>>76598184
>Libertarians want marriage to be strictly a religious institution with zero government involvement.
then how do you establish non blood relative next of kin for all those things that require it? should we have some other thing named shmariage that does the same thing as marriage but isnt religious? isnt that just bullshit semantics?
>>
>>76598074
So, Neil thinks you should be able to sleep with and marry your 6 year old sister? It sure sounds like it to me, he didn't really make things clear, did he?
>>
Why wold anybody be against gay marriage?

I dont get it seriously its better for the economy:

>Weddings costs thousands of dollars
>4-7% of the population can marry now
>>
>>76598074
Really makes think huh finland
>>
>>76599508
Shouldn't that be for people with children rather than marriage? Because a fuckload of people marry, have no children and separate.

And if you shift the focus to children then niggers will be multiplying even more.

Also what about hospital visits, inheritance, child custody and so on? Those are not focused on the economy points of marriage.
>>
>>76598074
And liberals who supposedly love big government piss themselves screaming at the thought of state IDs because no voter fraud and it'd make illegal aliens' lives harder.
>>
>>76599625
>child custody
Not a marriage issue, it's about biological parents.

>inheritance laws
You should be able to leave your money to whoever you want, marriage shouldn't enter into it. If you are married by a religion you might be one of the default beneficiaries of an inheritance though but this should be able to be overturned by your will.

>hospital visitation rights
Absolutely idiotic. Sometimes you want a good friend to be able to visit you in your hour of need, this is especially true when it comes to widowers.

>prison visitation rights
You should be able to decide who you want to visit you if you are allowed to have visitors.
>>
>>76598074
>Lying fraud falsely equivocates wanting more freedom with changing definition of marriage to include one specific fetish out of thousands
>>
>>76600060

Ecouraging the family unit is a more accurate way of putting it.
>>
>>76600120
>Not a marriage issue, it's about biological parents.
I'm pretty sure he was talking about adoption
>You should be able to leave your money to whoever you want, marriage shouldn't enter into it. If you are married by a religion you might be one of the default beneficiaries of an inheritance though but this should be able to be overturned by your will.
Many times people die before writing a Will, that means the partner can get literally ignored in the processes.

>>76600392
Well except that's what marriage is and it hasn't been working.
>>
>>76599289
have you ever heard him talk? hes a literal retard
>>
>>76598074
So much fucking double think.
>>
>>76600228
>homosexuality is just a fetish
why don't they fuck girls?
>>
It's not about gays getting married, it's about the national government taking the right to decide out of the hands of the state.

>muh conservatives are evul bigots meme
For a smart guy he's not a very smart guy.
>>
>>76598074
>Who you sleep with
>Who... with
>Not whom

Black science man is not black grammar man.
>>
>>76600680
Extreme fetishes prevent you from getting it up without your proper triggers in place. Some people can't get it up unless they're wearing leather, some people can't get it up unless they're ravaging man-ass.

It's a fetish, just one that for some reason (Jewish feminists from the 1960s) deserves to be treated as a special unique identity.

I can't keep my dick hard unless I'm being rough, does that mean we should campaign for Rape Marriage? Frankly there's more rapists than gays in this country, I think we'd be helping more people.
>>
>>76598951
>anarcho capitalists
>Libertarians
he thinks there the same thing
>>
>>76598074

I don't.

I don't care if Mormons want to marry a dozen 11 year old's and fuck them.

It's mostly liberals who want to interfere in their religious practices.
>>
>>76598074
wow that made me think
>>
>>76600586
>hasn't been working
>dissolution of sex roles - Liberals
>no fault divorce - Liberals
>sexual revolution - Liberals
>dissolution of gender roles - Liberals
>dissolution of marriages purpose - Liberals
>anti-slut shaming - Liberals

No shit it hasn't been working.
>>
>>76599187
Embarrassing.
>>
>>76600684
It's pretty common that high intelligence causes people to view the world how they think it should be rather than how it actually is.
>>
>>76598184
This. Seriously, the government shouldn't even be allowed to know you you are married to. That should be between u and your spouse amd as far as legal rights go like visitation rights, inheritance etc all that shit should be created the same as when people create an LLC or corporation but this would be a marriage/family LLC
>>
>>76598951
>Polar opposite of retarded but equally retarded
>>
>>76601291
this mayne fuck laws n borders n sheit just let people do what dey do
>>
>>76601490
people are uncomfortable at -20 degrees but they're also uncomfortable at 120 degrees, what's the deal with that?
>>
File: pepe looking.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
pepe looking.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>strawman
at this point nobody is calling for dictating who you sleep with

fuck this twitter nigger and all his roganite fanbase
>>
>>76598074
But he just described liberals, since their meme is maximizing personal freedoms yet they expect the government to override rule of land everywhere and force smaller governing bodies to allow fags to marry each other
>>
>>76598074
>DUDE REPUBLICANS
The point of the state having its hand in marriage is a way to subsidize raising the next generation of tax payers.
>>
>>76601921
Twitter is only strawmaning, banter and sending bullshit.
It was not designed to be something meaningful, hell you have less than 140 characters if you want to adress a person.
>>
>>76599976
>better for the economy
materialist money grubbing JEW detected
>>
>>76600602
That's fucking hilarious. Stay within the confines of your containment board, you dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>76598198
No, we had to have a court case to undo the law we passed to BLOCK gay marriage.
>>
>>76599187
Is this guy actually as smart as an asian or white? Or did he get through because of affirmative action?
>>
>>76602242
just listen to this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mda_p1Sx1lE
>>
File: libertarian.png (677 KB, 845x546) Image search: [Google]
libertarian.png
677 KB, 845x546
>>76598184
>Libertarians
I just can't them even remotely serious anymore.
>>
>>76602313
>a video of him teasing someone
Nah. Fuck off
>>
>>76602402
>h-hes just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>76598074
It's only common sense that homosexuality should be outlawed. It's not natural, it spreads AIDS, and they abuse children. They must be stopped.
>>
File: KEKbertarians.png (949 KB, 1588x2400) Image search: [Google]
KEKbertarians.png
949 KB, 1588x2400
>>76598184
>>76599833
>>76600914
>>76602374
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>>76598759
So only political experts should be allowed to express an opinion?
>>
>>76602458
it is disgusting but if its between two disgusting guys who both agree to it then i dont really see a good case for banning it
gays getting 'married' on the other hand...
>>
SCOTUS made it legal for everyone. Where is your argument now, science nigger?"
>>
>>76600684
>It's not about gays getting married, it's about the national government taking the right to decide out of the hands of the state.
States still have a right to decide who can and cannot marry. They just don't have the right to violate the 14th when doing so.

No rights were taken away or changed.
>>
File: xsNWijE.jpg (24 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
xsNWijE.jpg
24 KB, 460x500
black science man is right. that's why cultural conservatism is dead and the alt-right is the shit right now.
>>
>>76598074

as a human being i have an inherent disgust and hatred of faggots

as a christian i have to point out the sin of divorce

why should people that divorce be welcomed openly while faggots are targeted

the bible makes clear that all sins equal, why should we turn a blind eye to one sin while raging against another

i mean it, fags are disgusting and should be shot but as a christian i cannot endorse this. is divorce ok just because it is less "icky?"
>>
>>76602568
It's never only "between two guys". If you look at the research, most homos have MANY partners in their lifetime. Many even get into random encounters. Then they move onto abusing children.

"AIDS isn't a punishment for homosexuals, it's a punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuality"
>>
>>76602565
If you are in the public light and you want to appeal to as many people as possible, you shouldn't talk politics. However since being liberal is cool its okay for scientists to do this shit and still maintain mass appeal. If he was making conservative tweets, his support would dwindle.
>>
>>76602565
yeah that guy's wrong
still what annoys me about tyson is not that he talks about it, its his rogan loving fanbase who thinks he knows shit about what he's talking about
nobody comes on to /pol/ or /r/politics or what have you and think any given commenter is some genius politcal analyst
yet they think tyson is even though he doesn't know anything more than the average fag online

so its not his fault its his fans that are annoying
>>
>>76598074
IT REALLY MADE ME THINK
>>
>>76602675
All sin is not equal my friend.

Look at 1st Romans. Paul explains that homosexuals have been given over to a reprobate mind to comitt these filthy acts. There's a reason God prescribed the death penalty for them in the Old Testament (possibly the New Testament as some theologians argue).

Yes adultry is wrong and divorce is wrong, but these are sins of natural flesh. Homosexuality is the son of a reprobate mind. Look into it.

Also, homosexuality should be outlawed.
>>
>>76602689
if they're giving each other aids, thats sad but they're doing it to each other
>they move onto children
sauce? sure some do, and i can believe its more common for fags, abnd maybe at an alarmingly higher rate, but that still doesn't mean most fags do that and you can't interfere with any given fag's disgusting lifestyle on the off chance he might be a child molester in the future
>>
>>76598074
Really makes me think.

I bet he could use a .357 inch lobotomy.
>>
>>76598074
As if any republican would want the state to stop gay people fucking.

What a fucking strawman.
>>
>>76602853
Many homos are bi and have sex with women. Go to aids.gov and look at the stats.

I'm on my phone so I can't send the research, but just google the studies in Canada on the amount of homos who are also pedos, comes out to 1/3rd I beliebe
>>
>>76598074

How many fucking times do we have to address this? How fucking dumb are people?

1) Yes we want less government in our lives.
2) Yes that means getting government out of marriage too.
3) Marriage has been historically as religious and personal ceremony, not a government one.
4) Ya, really makes ya think ya fucktards.
>>
>>76602954
Homosexual sex was illegal in several states until 2003 and that had to be taken to SCOTUS to be put an end to.
>>
>>76602954
he's appealing to a bunch of 8th graders ho worship joe rogan. he knows he's full of shit but he needs to keep his fanbase alive to keep the money rolling in
>>
>>76603024
>Many homos are bi
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
Reminder that homosexual marriage is outlawed in 70+ countries in the world.
>>
>>76599976
>better for the economy
Yeah, an increase in two males living together with no chance to procreate won't drive up the property prices.
>>
>>76603109
No I'm not. Many homos also have sex with women. There's no difference between bi and homo it's a fucking meme. It's just more sexual perversion. Faggotry is not natural, it's a product of environment
>>
>>76600060
Know why niggers have a lot of kids, besides being retarded? Government pays them. If welfare was cut and the government subsidized white couples having children, whites would have more kids.
It's not easy paying for >2 kids, while paying for all the dhaqwans and shaniquas
>>
>>76598074
Odd: Many who want more governement in our lives nonetheless want the governement to not dictate who you sleep with & who you marry.

Hmm..really makes you think
>>
>>76603024
>1/3 fags become pedos
i'll have to look into that
>have sex with women
unless they're raping them then thats their business.
and sure the guy could lie to her about his STD status, but in this day and age if you're gonna have unprotected sex with people you don't know then you are taking a major risk and if the risk is worth it for a few minutes of sex then so be it, you live with the consequences

abstinence until marriage could prevent all of this of course
>>
>>76603061
Ya, and how many are trying to get sodomy laws reinstated?

Show me a relevant republican politician that has that on the agenda.

iirc there are still laws in the US that say a woman can only drive a car if a man walks in front with a little flag or some shit.

People stopped caring what gays did in the bedroom looooong before 2003, it's just that government is slow to do anything relevant.
>>
>>76603191
>There's no difference between bi and homo it's a fucking meme
This is bumbfuck Alabama tier retardation.
>>
>>76598074
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVsAcwWTOsU
>>
>>76599289
>>76600602
he's literally an affirmative action "scientist". he got his ass handed to by a pants on head retarded flat earth nutjob
>>
>>76603061
you dont realize how much thngs have changed
there are probably 8 suburban moms scattered throughout the country who actually want and would pursue the cause of banning gay sex.

nobody else at this point is interested in taking up the cause of banning it
>>
>>76603268
>Ya, and how many are trying to get sodomy laws reinstated?
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/johnwright/michigan_senate_passes_bill_saying_sodomy_is_a_felony

Literally February of this year.
>>
>>76603362
See
>>76603401
>>
>not allowing fags to marry is the same thing as being dictated who to marry

Nigger logic
>>
>>76603401
>>76603423
Did you even read the article?

Only reason that bill got passed is because it's tied to a bestiality law.
>>
>>76603311
>everything that is wrong with america is in the south
>if someone says something i dont like he must be from alabama
nice meme family guy
no, plenty of alabama people just like many around the country know the fucking difference.

it is all degenerate, though so you could argue tere isn't a moral difference
>>
>>76603311
Nope, it's not. Gay gene isn't real and there has never been a study that proved it despite what pop culture pushes. An Australian statistician did a study on twins and found that faggotry is caused by nurture and being exposed to things at a young age, especially abuse. I believe it was by Bracker and Bearman.

Since the gay gene isn't real, there is no "clear cut faggotry" where faggots are exclusive with men. There is research to prove this.
>>
>>76603347
>he got his ass handed to by a pants on head retarded flat earth nutjob
Link?
>>
>>76603477
but blacks are (or were) generally opposed to gay marriage
just cause someone says something stupid doesnt mean its supported by blacks
>>
>>76603482
>Only reason that bill got passed is because it's tied to a bestiality law.
No, you misunderstand. The only reason the bestiality law got passed is that it's tied to a sodomy law.

A bunch of Republican politicians refused to pass a law preventing animal abuse unless they also got it on the record that they wished gay sex bans still had force of law.

The only thing stopping these fuckwits is SCOTUS pretty much requiring a constitutional amendment to get this shit back on the books.

Republicans might not be trying hard to change it back to the way things were due to a lack of any chance of success, but they still wish to go back to the bans.
>>
>>76598074
makes you think....
>>
>>76603627
>The only reason the bestiality law got passed is that it's tied to a sodomy law.
Lol.

Read the fucking article you dumb shit.

Here's another article that maybe spells it out a little better for you:
http://www.inquisitr.com/2775741/michigan-was-not-trying-to-ban-sodomy-with-logans-law-it-was-simply-not-un-banning-it/
>>
>>76603484
>everything that is wrong with america is in the south
No, obviously not.
>if someone says something i dont like he must be from alabama
You accuse me of being biased against the south but in actuality I tailored my guess to the situation.

If I'd been dealing with a feral vegan I would have assumed he was from California, but the homophobe that thinks gays and bis are the same thing is too stupid to be from Texas and too imaginative to be from Mississippi. I made an educated guess at Alabama.
>>
File: 1459196061209.jpg (489 KB, 1000x1092) Image search: [Google]
1459196061209.jpg
489 KB, 1000x1092
>>76598677
I hope so
>>
because cultural marxism Neil. We need to preserve the traditional family.
Men cannot have harem in US, or marry young children. Or have group marriage of any genders.
It is very chaotic, we have to have limitation. We need order in the world.
Anyone can be live in partners, but marrying is a more serious thing.

Gays also have increase chance of AIDS.
Even if they look cute and all, it is also scientifically dangerous, if you disagree with me get your ass fucked by a man, let's see what happens.
>>
>>76603503
There's no left handed gene. That doesn't make all lefties ambidextrous.
>>
>>76598074
gay marriage has never been about equality or rights or even gay people, but an avenue of attack on the foundational principals of western culture. By forcing acceptance of something counter to biblical values you can use that as a wedge to remove the influence of the bible and a it's role as a source of objective truth. Then you are free to insert marxist ideology and lure the population into bondage.
>>
>>76598184
And this is why lolberts will never get anywhere in this country. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Nad1b_3yY
>>
>>76603484
Obviously there's a definition difference, but many faggots will have sex with women in certain situations as well. Making them bi.

Boy, sure is some good ol' fashioned blue pill fag action in here. I'm getting the idea that /pol/ doesn't hate sodomites
>>
>>76603799
>The problem was that, given the varied opinions on sexual activity between conservatives and liberals, such an amendment could jeopardize the whole bill. It could create a separate issue to debate in the passing of an otherwise completely bipartisan bill.
As I said, they kept the language in to keep Republicans from throwing a bitchfit about the gays and blocking the rest of the legislation from going forward.
>>
>>76602718
He's pointing out a hypocrisy.

I can't think of one well-known scientist that is a conservative.
Makes you wonder why so many intellectuals go the the left?

I think that Conservatives would do much better if they dropped the whole religious BS - it really pushes a lot of smart people away from associating with the ideology.
>>
>>76599187
Bats aren't blind, their eyesight is fairly limited because it's not as practical as hearing used in echolocation of flying insects for food, but they have eyes and they function.

This is like saying my father is blind because he wears reading glasses.
>>
>>76603836
>homophobe
This is such a stupid term. I'm not afraid of faggots, they just make me want to vomit and I hate them.

I'm from New York City and I have a bachelor's in business. Obviously I haven't met many people who agree with me.
>>
>>76598074

He honestly got us. Damn him! Dam him to hell!
>>
File: 1462999959221.jpg (203 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
1462999959221.jpg
203 KB, 1440x1440
>>76598074
>Not Odd: Liberal sees fault with a strawman that was crafted to find fault with.
>>
>>76599422
>What's the point of marriage if you can just marry someone for sex and not have kids?
Love?
Historically, marriage was about joining clans and lands, and providing the avenue for legitimate children to be convinced. Love was either never considered, or was just a welcomed byproduct.
Times changed.
There was less disparity between the rich and poor. Soon, even common folk could afford marriage, house, kids, etc. Thus, love was the main reason.
Then times changed again.
It's totally acceptable to see single parents that were never wedded. It's okay to see couples live together with no intentions of marrying. Casual sex is not only not kept discreet, it's fucking toted on a flagpole by mainstream media (movies, tv, etc.) People can have very loving relationships without getting married. There is no longer any incentive for it. Weddings are expensive, senpai. I get that it's for love, but at this point, it's becoming very trivialised.
>>
>>76599976
>you have to be legally married to have a wedding
>>
>>76604071
They go Left because they live sheltered lives and are exposed to extremely effective Marxist propaganda regularly.
>>
>>76604136
>I'm not afraid of blood, it just make me want to vomit and I hate it.
http://www.allaboutcounseling.com/library/hemophobia/

Weird, I change the context around and it sounds exactly like a normal phobia.
>>
>>76604071

The guy who discovered DNA said are laws suck because they falsely assume blacks have the same IQ of those of europeon decent.

I got my BA in biology, I'm a moderate libertarian/republican. Most "scientists" I've talked politics about are pants on head retarded because they don't understand economics, or just reality in general. A lot of them are retards even in their own fucking field.
>>
>>76604424

*our laws

and that problems arise due to differences between blacks and whites IQ
>>
>>76602499
All erroneous simplifications rely on at least one absurdity.
The absurdity in that scenario is the road existing under those conditions. Without the road, it is unlikely there would be anyone to shoot at.
>>
>>76604034
Whatever problem they were trying to avoid, it sure as fuck wasn't "republicans don't want to get rid of sodomy laws".

The problem was the fact that it's an entirely different matter to take on arcane legislation that has been completely overthrown by SCOTUS anyway.

The consensus in that bill was on "Logan's law", the anti-bestiality part.

If they decided to change the wording on "sodomy between humans", that would open the floodgates to a wholesale inquiry into all kinds of arcane laws that cannot even legally be enforced anyway.

Sodomy between humans is constitutional, so leaving that wording in there makes zero difference.

If someone wanted to put time and effort in cleaning out all of the dumb old laws, let him propose it separately.
>>
>>76604359
The nature of man dislikes anything that is unnatural and harmful to the body. Ingesting bodily waste or vomit makes me sick in the same way.

Homosexuality should make any straight man repulsed and uncomfortable. Even The Bible explains this in 1st Romans and Leviticus
>>
>>76604424

I dont even need science to see that. I can look at them ad realize their jaws, noses and skull shapes are different. I can then spend ten minutes observing them and realize they are nothing like whites.

What are white people doing in white neighborhoods

>Walking dogs
>Rollerblading
>Smiling
>Playing with their children

Then you observe blacks

>Selling drugs
>Mean mugging
>Fighting
>Yelling

Observation is everything.
>>
File: 1465438977068.jpg (59 KB, 600x841) Image search: [Google]
1465438977068.jpg
59 KB, 600x841
>>76602299
From what I understand, he has never published any major papers of his own. He's essentially just a black professor who took one of Sagan's classes when he was younger.
>>
>>76604536
>If they decided to change the wording on "sodomy between humans", that would open the floodgates to a wholesale inquiry into all kinds of arcane laws that cannot even legally be enforced anyway.
M8, I was quoting the article that YOU linked me to that said the hang up was human sexuality, NOT setting a precedent about law upkeep.

And this was a "while you're in the neighborhood" revision.

It would have taken 0 extra effort to take out the sodomy ban which makes your bullshit "but then we have to write a bunch of laws repealing ALL the defunct bullshit on the books" argument a fucking lie. They were ALREADY revising this law in question.
>>
>>76604638

Yes but no scientists every say it, and he was barred from the science community for his comments.
>>
>>76599422
>marry someone for sex

Kek, when you get older you are going to be in for a big surprise.
>>
>>76604552
>The nature of man dislikes anything that is unnatural and harmful to the body
Alcohol, junk food, various drugs, you're a fucking retard.

Doubly so since other people having gay sex isn't harmful to your body...I mean other than the vomiting due to your homophobia.
>>
Its 10:30 now
>>
>>76604790
Except the article I linked (and the one you linked) explicitly state that it was about setting a precedent about law upkeep.

Your link:
>"Jones added that he believes the only way to repeal the sodomy ban would be a bill striking all unconstitutional laws from the state's books."

My link:
>"Perhaps lawmakers should spend their time altering the Michigan Penal Code and eradicating washed-up laws that are not constitutional, but that would be a significant amount of time and effort devoted to overturning laws that could never be legally enforced anyway."

I'm not saying what they did was right; just that they didn't do it because they want to stop gays from fucking.
>>
>>76604917
80% higher chance of HIV is harmful to the body, look it up on aids.gov you fucking idiot

Im obviously not comparing faggotry to food. Sounds like you're a faggot yourself
>>
File: black-fedora-man.png (57 KB, 590x520) Image search: [Google]
black-fedora-man.png
57 KB, 590x520
>>76598074
Really makes you think...
>>
>>76605047
>"Jones added that he believes the only way to repeal the sodomy ban would be a bill striking all unconstitutional laws from the state's books."
And he's probably right, because Republicans would block anything that targeted the ban specifically, because they're backwards minded retards.

On a more technical level, literally nothing was stopping them from putting the revision in the law they did pass.
>>
>>76605202
>Republicans are backwards minded retards.
Says the guy who didn't even read his own link.
>>
>>76605060
>80% higher chance of HIV is harmful to the body, look it up on aids.gov you fucking idiot
I'm guessing none of that HIV was transmitted by other people having sex.

Or are you telling me your vomiting was caused by participating in gay sex?

Holy shit, m8, seek professional help.

>Im obviously not comparing faggotry to food.
Well, no, obviously, because it torpedoes the argument you just made.

>Sounds like you're a faggot yourself
Might want to get your gaydar fixed. Especially what with all the gay sex and vomit play you've been having. Wouldn't want to try to hit on a guy not into that shit.
>>
>>76598074
>dictate who you sleep with
when has the government tried to dictate that?

>dictate who you marry
wanting gays to marry through the government is MORE government you dumb nigger
>>
>implying i want less government
>implying thomas hobbes wasn't right all along
>>
>>76605321
You're right, I didn't.

But as it turned out the next line agreed with me.

>"But if you focus on it, people just go ballistic," he said. "If we could put a bill in that said anything that’s unconstitutional be removed from the legal books of Michigan, that’s probably something I could vote for, but am I going to mess up this dog bill that everybody wants? No."

Also

>"The minute I cross that line and I start talking about the other stuff, I won’t even get another hearing. It’ll be done," Jones (photo, above) said. "Nobody wants to touch it. I would rather not even bring up the topic, because I know what would happen. You’d get both sides screaming and you end up with a big fight that’s not needed because it’s unconstitutional."
>>
>>76598074

Not really.

It's a matter more similar to child vs adult.

Like when a kid wants ice cream at 9pm on a school night. The kid cries and cries for ice cream and as the adult you say 'no go to bed' until the point where you're like fuck it, 'new rule, kiddo, no ice cream before bed on a school night because I'm tired of hearing you cry about it.'

That's Republicans vs Democrats. The adults that don't want to have to keep telling no to the point where they have to make up rules in order for them to stop asking.
>>
>>76598074
Odd: the same people who want government out of bedrooms and not telling people who to marry also want government in the economy and tell people what and how to buy things

>mfw the only consistent ideology is libertarian
>>
File: 1421836629238.jpg (190 KB, 650x560) Image search: [Google]
1421836629238.jpg
190 KB, 650x560
>>76598074
>Black science guy
>>
>>76598074
hmmm...
>>
>>76605422
>junk food craving is similar to your body's resistance to harm

When you fall down you instinctually try to catch yourself. When you see feces, you instinctually know it is not digestible. When you see homosexuals kissing, you instinctually know that is disgusting

That is what I'm referring to. Human nature and human instinct.

Also yeah I'm pretty sure you're a faggot
>>
>>76605616
He's literally saying he'd be in FAVOUR of a bill that weeds out all the obsolete stuff (including human sodomy), but that he just wanted to get the dog bill passed as quickly as possible.

Once again you post something that hurts your argument.
>>
>>76605697
Your liberal strawman is actually self consistent from a deductive logic standpoint. Bedrooms aren't the economy.

Vs his conservative strawman where who you sleep with and who you marry are part of your lives.

Brush up on your set and subset logic.
>>
>>76605697
A jew being forced to bake a nazi cake is consistent with liberty?

A jew having a choice to bake a nazi cake is consistent with liberty?
>>
>>76605623
Your analogy does not apply as it is about consenting adults and not a child and their parent.
>>
>>76598074
Black science man would have muslims and openly married gays living in the same area. Recipe for disaster, he's not really a fan of borders.
>>
>>76598074
/pol/ BTFO by based black man
authoritarians on suicide watch
>>
>>76605814
>When you fall down you instinctually try to catch yourself.
I've got a muscle control disorder so generally no. But most people do sure.
>When you see feces, you instinctually know it is not digestible.
Most candy is covered in insect shit actually. It's called shellac.
>When you see homosexuals kissing, you instinctually know that is disgusting
I actually don't give a fuck. You should try it sometime.

>junk food craving is similar to your body's resistance to harm
Actually junk food craving is the OPPOSITE of your body's resistance to harm, which is my point. Humans instincts aren't god damn fool proof.

If the thought of gays makes you vomit you need to seek professional help. That's not normal.

Seriously dude, that's "I was raped as a child and blocked it out" tier fucked up.
>>
>>76605887
>He's literally saying he'd be in FAVOUR of a bill that weeds out all the obsolete stuff (including human sodomy), but that he just wanted to get the dog bill passed as quickly as possible.
And why would writing the bill to also pull out the sodomy bullshit slow the bill down?

As he said, it's already unconstitutional, there shouldn't even be a need to debate it.

Because, as both our sources have confirmed, people would throw a bitchfit.

One Senator having the brains to not want to ban sodomy doesn't actually damage my argument, especially when the rest of the shit he says about the Senate supports it completely.
>>
>>76606432
>And why would writing the bill to also pull out the sodomy bullshit slow the bill down?

Buddy, you've linked, quoted, and read the reason why so many times by now.

Have you considered that you may be suffering from cognitive dissonance?

Simply because removing this one (already unconstitutional) line would generate a new discussion about opening the floodgates to removing ALL already unconstitutional lines.
The republicans feel this is better done in a separate bill, specifically asking for obsolete laws to be cut out.
>>
>>76606233
pretty much this
/pol/ is a libertarian board now
>>
>>76604748
Not true, He met with Sagan and became close friends with him
>>
>>76598074
I hate this pompous asshole but a broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
>>76605953
>comparing the nazis to gay people wanting cake

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>76598074
rmyt
>>
File: 1380774825707.jpg (6 KB, 344x240) Image search: [Google]
1380774825707.jpg
6 KB, 344x240
Do we even need marriage anymore? Nobody really takes it seriously these days.
>>
>>76599976
>gay marriage
>gay
>marriage

I thought it was obvious why people are against it.
>>
File: 1462609253752.gif (37 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
1462609253752.gif
37 KB, 69x120
>government to dictate who you sleep with

le master of arts scientist
>>
>>76607767
>became close
sagan sucked his bbc?
>>
>>76598759
PREACH
>>
File: photostudio_1457851188130.jpg (87 KB, 1265x909) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1457851188130.jpg
87 KB, 1265x909
Marrige - a religious institution created to keep families together and take care of their kids.

Poopdicks - can't have kids
Dykes - can't have kids
Trannies - dangerous delusional snowflakes, shouldn't be around children

Remind me how "marriage" works for people who are mentally ill? We just pretend they are ok and ruin the idea of marriage for more normal people?
Lol the pope is a fuckin demon man.
>>
>>76608544
gays
muslims

so not really desu
>>
>>76598074
Yeah the religious right are contradictory retards that have been controlled opposition to prop up neocons in the Republican party for decades now. The only people to not realize that are the nutjob themselves.
>>
>>76609240
It's funny when you let marry everybody and suddenly it loses it's meaning.

No point in giving special place to married couple as people who together can contribute more when it's two guys ramming each other with aids.
>>
That settles it, I am now a member of #churchOfBlackScienceMan
>>
Didnt know NDT was a pedophile supporter.
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.