[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are white people going to apologize for slavery? You now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11
When are white people going to apologize for slavery? You now what it feels like being descended from a bunch of slaves? All you have to do is say sorry and blacks would be half as butthurt about everything
>>
>>76595418
Here is your apology: Fuck you.

Now kill yourself.
>>
But my ancestors weren't even in the U.S. at the time. I'm a 2nd generation white.
>>
>>76595418
>saying sorry for slmething you never did
sounds pretty cucked to me
>feeling sorry for yourself because of what your ancestors went through
sounds pretty cucked to me
>>
You'll be living in Africa if it wasn't for slavery, thank the white men
>>
>>76595418
Whites did apologize when they set the slaves free.
When will the niggers apologize for staying ?
>>
>>76595558
>Don't feel bad for your ancestors

>HURR DUUR WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHEIT WHITE POWER

you stormfags are retarded
>>
>>76595418
white people in the northern US literally fought and died for black freedom

when are you going to say thank you?
>>
>>76595676
They didn't give 2 shits about black people and wanted to ship us back to Africa.
>>
>>76595590
At least I wouldn't be descended from a slave
>>
File: blame.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
blame.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
>>76595418

Nothing I can do will make you less of a monkey. You just lost the genetic lottery.

Pic related.
>>
The descendants of slave owners are not responsible for slavery.

The historical economic benefits of slavery on the United States is negligible. The country was not built off of slavery.

If slaves knew the standard of living that was going to be available to their descendants as a result of their labor, they would've begged the United States to keep them. Would any blacks honestly say that they would rather be in Uganda?
>>
>>76595418

only one ancestor of mine that i know of had a single slave.

meanwhile, crime by ancestors of slaves has far outstripped any possible butthurt.

so, i'll be waiting for african americans to apologize for all the hurt they've caused, instead of this bullshit #thuglivesmatter nonsense
>>
>>76595418
every single race in existence has been a slave you fucking meme KYS
>>
>>76595648
>canadian
>stormfag
>>
>>76595418
My folks never owned 1 slave. I can't apologize for something I had nothing to do with, that said even if they did, there is nothing to be sorry about. Where is our apology for both sides sending 600,000 white guys to die for a bunch of worthless farm equipment?
>>
File: 1306084217233.jpg (64 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1306084217233.jpg
64 KB, 500x461
sorry bro. it was just a social experiment
>>
File: 1465364469838.jpg (8 KB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
1465364469838.jpg
8 KB, 269x200
>>76595648
>pol is one person meme
I recently found out I'm part black, so mo, I'm not a stormfag.
>>
>>76595418

Just as soon as the French apologize for the Norman Conquests and the Italians apologize for Roman Britain.

I want my fucking reparations and sheeeeit you moonspeaking wogs.
>>
>>76595418
Youre welcome for being transported to the richest country on the planet where unemployed welfare recipients live better off than people living in africa who work 12 hours a day and have no medicine for their aids.

You get your aids medicine for free thanks to obamacare.
>>
When Islam apologizes for slavery.
>>
>>76596037
shitposting straya nigger
>>
>>76595418
We will. As soon as you have apologized for bringing aids from fucking a monkey.
>>
File: jenkem_nigger.jpg (55 KB, 619x465) Image search: [Google]
jenkem_nigger.jpg
55 KB, 619x465
>>76595418
>All you have to do is say sorry and blacks would be half as butthurt about everything
Fuck off cuck. As soon as there is a government apology the reparations and non-stop legal action starts. Want to be like fucking Canada? Check out how well our injun dick sucking worked out. Now kill yourself niggerfaggot
>>
File: download (76).jpg (8 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download (76).jpg
8 KB, 183x275
if whites are going to apologize then I wanna gear an apology from this mali girl as well considering shes descended from the west african empire that put slaves from central africa up for sale in the first place.
>>
>>76596153

Not even.

My surname predates the Norman conquests, therefore I'm owed whatever land my people had stolen from them, and I'm one of the Dark Welsh, so the Italians owe me a cash settlement for the shame of being a Roman Rape Baby and backdated child support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS9UWeoq7WA
>>
>>76595418
When are blacks going to thank us for enslaving them? Thank us for rescuing them from their lives of living in mudhuts and waving flies off their dying babies? Thank us for delivering them from a mindless life of drinking cow urine and eating dirt pies? Thank us for giving them at least a few centuries of actually being useful in the global grand scheme of things? Thank us for freeing them into a life in America where they have the opportunity, the chance, if they're willing to take it, to be anything, do anything, accomplish anything?

You're welcome.
>>
>>76595590
africa would be doing pretty good if they hadnt invested all of their money in slavery and then went into major decline when it was abolished. west africa that is
>>
>>76595814
Every race has been enslaved at one time or another in history. Blacks don't have the monopoly on that flavor of victimhood. Blacks are just the only ones still bitching about it.

Also, every race has enslaved. In fact, black Africans still practice it.
Get.
The.
Fuck.
Over.
It.
And.
Move.
The.
Fuck.
On.
>>
>>76596541
> thinks somehow every single human culture on a giant ass continent is the same
>>
File: 1434863050353.jpg (145 KB, 940x690) Image search: [Google]
1434863050353.jpg
145 KB, 940x690
>>76595418
>When are white people going to apologize for slavery?

As soon as you apologize for destroying our civilization, nigger
>>
File: 111187648.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
111187648.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>76595418
>you give them an inch and they won't take a mile

Have you been alive any time during the last 60 years? Because everything has worked out so smoothly with the gibs.

We give them an olive branch in an unqualified young black president to heal some wounds and they reward us with a level of niggerishness previously unhearrd of in this country
>>
>>76595418
there are literally millions of whites going around and apologizing on behalf of all of us, that should be enough
>>
As I thought from /pol/: just ignorace
>>
>>76595418
You know what? I'm White, and the descendant of slaves. Also the descendant of a Confederate solider. Know what I feel?

Not a fucking thing, it doesn't matter. Also, 1.5-3% of White people in the South owned slaves so shove that crybaby shit up your sorry ass.
>>
>>76595418
But blacks took whites as slaves first and in greater numbers to the point of nearly making Slavic people extinct.
>>
Friggin uppity negos, Y'all should have just been thankful for the cotton gin, not having to pick the seeds out by hand anymore.
>>
>>76597113
We are tired of your kind.
You are not welcome.
You were never welcome.
>>
>>76595418
>You now what it feels like being descended from a bunch of slaves?
Yes. My grandparents were worked to death in a Soviet gulag. My parents fled to this country with nothing but the clothes on their back.
>>
>>76595418
Well I am not white (Korean, who hasnt ever enslaved blacks) and I don't know why you are butthurt on my people and chimped out in the 90's and still doing it whenever chances (Ferguson, BLM, etc) go. I think you blacks need to fix victim mentality first
>>
>>76595418
I dont hate black people but I do hate fucking NIGGERS.

Black people=anyone black
FUCKING NIGGERS=black people who act like street trash
>>
>>76595648
>we wuz Romans
When do I get my reparations from when the Romans enslaved the British? Roman slavery of the English lasted longer than the negro trade btw.
>>
>>76595418
I dont know when will you apologize?
>>
>>76595418
Let's be honest OP black people were better as slaves then free people. They can't function with out the white man
>>
>>76596784
>> thinks somehow every single human culture on a giant ass continent is the same

Africa is called the dark continent for a reason. You think it's because of the color of skin there?

Is it because there is a lack of sunlight on that continent?

No, it's because Africa is trapped in a perpetual dark age. And it probably always will be. Every time someone tries to lift those subhumans out of a subsistence lifestyle and create any kind of wealth, some subhuman warlord comes around and rapes, robs, and kills whomever has 'more'.

I'm interested to see the result of Chinese colonization of Africa. I'm pretty sure the result will be the same. But the Chinese have the privilege of history to learn from. They will keep their distance. They will simply take what they want and be constantly prepared to evacuate or fight. Probably the latter, as they need more lebensraum.

And the fucking niggers there are too fucking stupid to see the fact that the Chinese are worse than the empathic white devils who tried to teach civilization to those demon human viruses the first time.
>>
File: xuqJjRj.jpg (185 KB, 950x647) Image search: [Google]
xuqJjRj.jpg
185 KB, 950x647
>>76597376

The Korean Jew steals black property and business and sells it back to oppressed blacks and extortionist rates and then has the gall to hide behind the Blue Wall Of Racist Murder (otherwise known as 5-0) whenever a proud Man Of Color attempts to repatriate what rightfully belongs to his community.
>>
>>76596784
So am I to assume that you'd prefer blacks had been left alone in Africa where, without the intervention of whites, their peak technological advancement would be sharpening a spear and chucking it at a yak?

Blacks have become astronauts, traveled in space, test pilots scraping the ceiling of our atmosphere, biomedical researchers, astrophysicists unlocking the very mysteries of the universe -- NONE OF WHICH WOULD HAVE HAPPENED if whites in America didn't need a little sentient farm equipment.

The more I think of it, you should be proud of your slave ancestors and thankful to the white americans who bought them and brought them here, ultimately giving succeeding generations of blacks to strive for achievements their cousins still in Africa could never possibly imagine, let alone pursue.
>>
>>76596279
wtf is up with that door in the background
>>
>>76597655
Are you a fucking troll dude? Pretty sure that is from the LA Rodney King riots, those Koreans were protecting their shit. Even if what you said is true, it doesn't matter who it used to belong to. I admire those Koreans for busting caps into uppity black asses.
>>
>>76597659

That kind of thinking is why you're a white fool.
>>
I want the Bantu people to apologize to every other African people for genociding almost the entire continent.
>>
>>76597969
They dindu nuffin shaka shaka
>>
>>76597659
>The more I think of it, you should be proud of your slave ancestors and thankful to the white americans who bought them and brought them here, ultimately giving succeeding generations of blacks to strive for achievements their cousins still in Africa could never possibly imagine, let alone pursue.

The fact that they refuse to go back to Africa proves that they know what is waiting for them there. There's no gibs in Africa. There's no white people to make nice things, except in South Africa, and how long will they be there?

The fact is that these biscuit lipped homo erectus spawns want to follow us around for eternity, like a lost puppy. They are like a swarm of locusts.

We're going to have to eliminate them. Unless we for some reason decide we have nothing better to do than support them and constantly watch out for the next random attack against us.
>>
>>76597951
>That kind of thinking is why you're a white fool.

The fact that you can't provide any kind of argument or elucidation is why you're a subhuman and should be euthanized
>>
>>76597787
>wtf is up with that door in the background
Some nigger stole the step I guess. Probably got a 10 piece for it.
>>
>>76598409
ignoring what you just said, i think it's the reason florida has soo much drug use, people literally fall out of their houses when they try to step outside
>>
>>76595418
Apologizing for something you did not do is degenerate.
>>
When are black people going to apologize for creating the slave trade?
>>
My ancestors have been serfs under some franconian duke or something. I want an apology, too.
>>
>>76597951
Is that your argument? Name-calling?
I thought we were having a discussion -- an exchange of ideas. Guess I was wrong.
Or maybe you're just so trained on the notion that all whites are supposed to carry around this crippling guilt complex over slavery, that it shocks you into childish name-calling when a white, not only isn't on that program, but turns it upside down and throws it in your face.
Whites shouldn't feel guilty. Blacks should.
Guilty because after a century a and a half of freedom, in a country where opportunity literally washes over you in waves, blacks in general still choose to go on living on the government dime, killing each other by the dozens in every major city, and wallowing in a self-made slophole of victimhood and whitey-blaming.

For a long time in my early life, I led the cheers for blacks to finally put all that bullshit behind them and start building themselves up in this country. Asians and desis come here not even knowing the damn language and within a couple generations they're doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs ...
Meanwhile, blacks remain firmly embedded at square one.

Somehow this is my fault and I should apologize.
Not fucking likely.
>>
>>76595418
Apologizing for what, buying slaves off other Africans? Your stay is up, get packing back to Africa, groid.
>>
>>76595648
>anyone who doesn't agree or immediately appease me is a stormfag
Wow
>>
>>76595814
But your ancestors that were brought over as slaves were sold to white traders by other Africans who routinely raided and enslaved other Africans. Your ancestors would have still been slaves even if they weren't sold to white slave traders. They would have remained slaves in Africa, or maybe been sold to the muslim world which was also a major buyer of African slaves.
>>
File: 1434698046886.jpg (105 KB, 960x878) Image search: [Google]
1434698046886.jpg
105 KB, 960x878
>>76598986
>s, blacks in general still choose to go on living on the government dime, killing each other by the dozens in every major city,

hey. How is them killing each other by the thousands a bad thing?

Would you prefer they start killing us?

If we meme their self destruction too much it might end.

Just sayan
>>
>>76596032
How much?
>>
>>76595418
>You now what it feels like being descended from a bunch of slaves?

Yes, and I don't cry about it like a bitch.
>>
>>76595418
When are you going to behave like normal people?

I mean, just because a verdict might not go in your way doesn't mean it was racially biased.
White people get caught in bad shit too, I just don't see white chimpouts burning completely unrelated property when that happens.

Most white people just want to live in peace, don't mind other colours and even symphatize.

But then you have to chimpout - destroy and plunder private property from people that are completely unrelated to your hatred, and then you have the gall to demand that these same white people, whose shop just burned down, give you an apology for something they were never involved with.

Yeah go fuck yourself, if you're so butthurt go live in somalia.
>>
>>76595418
Never. Can't change the past. Get over it you professional victim.
>>
>>76595418

Welfare

Affirmative action

Subsidized housing

censoring your nigger behavior in our media to avoid scrutiny

Constantly holding up any rare shining example of success and accomplishment in the black community.

Constantly showing you in a positive light in advertisements, television shows, and movies

And actually constantly teaching about how terrible slavery was and how it was white people but never digging deep enough on the subject to reveal that blacks were complicit in slavery and that arabs kept more black slaves, had them longer, and even cut their dicks off.

Theres your apology nigger.
>>
>>76596763
/thread
>>
>>76595418
Why don't you ask the jews? They were the ones shipping you across the Atlantic.

https://youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA
>>
I'm a northerner. They should be thanking me for their freedom. Instead they fuck up my cities.

They deserve death.
>>
File: 796.jpg (27 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
27 KB, 625x626
Here's something interesting to consider: pretty much the golden age of African American culture was the period beginning with the Harlem Renaissance of the 1920s which gave rise to a new trend of black artists, authors, musicians and intellectuals. This trend reached its apex around the 1950s and began to spiral downward over the two decades as black people began gradually to abandon the arts, college enrollment among blacks declined, and drug use and crime increased. This trend took an even more drastic downturn in the 1980s as hip-hop and street graffiti replaced jazz, literature and traditional art as the American black's preferred method of expression. This period saw an even more dramatic increase in the use of drugs among young urban blacks and a subsequent in crime.

By the 1990s even hip-hop, which had initially been billed as a more or less positive form of youthful self-expression, had become essentially a glorification of urban violence with the rise of "Gangster rap". Marketed under a thin veneer of being a supposed showcase of urban black reality, this music encouraged an entire generation of young blacks to eschew education and pursue lives of crime. By the 2000s even this level of artistry was gone, and black music had degraded into a senseless orgy of bland commercial dance music glorifying sex and excessive alcohol and drug use. In 2016, it doesn't even pretend to pretend to be art anymore. The closest thing modern black popular culture has to an intellectual is Kanye West.

This sharp decline in culture began right around the time of the civil rights movement of the 1960s. Do you understand the implications of this? You asked to be given social opportunity equal to that of whites, whites gave it to you, and YOUR CULTURE ACTUALLY GOT WORSE AS A RESULT. You literally were better off as second class citizens. Blame whites for slavery and Jim Crow all you want; everything you've done to yourselves since then is your own damn fault.
>>
>>76595418

Face the truth nigger you don't want an apology.

You want to constantly live like a victim class so you don't have to face the truth. That as a race you are inferior.

If you honestly believe that without colonialism Africa would be some shining city on a hill you are fucking delusional.

Everyone who comes to this board is a race realist. Thats a big part of why we are here. Go back to the fucking corners of the internet when they indulge mongrels and bend reality itself to make nice with you fucking niggers.

Not here.
>>
>>76601161

Me too. How many fucking whites died so niggers could turn around and well...act like niggers.
>>
>>76595418
Why should I? We had turks, that's worse than being slave
>>
>>76596763
Yep. I know a lot of Injuns and nobody bitches about the Trail of Tears. Thinking a son is responsible for the sins of the father is stupid. Should a rapists son have to apologize for his father's rape. It's such nonsense. I know plenty of black folks who don't have the victim complex. They are free. Today is today, tomorrow is tomorrow and the only control we have is how we choose to deal.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.