[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if you're not racist then you're just privileged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (101 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101 KB, 640x960
>if you're not racist then you're just privileged
>but still racist

Can't win
>>
WE WAS THUNDASTRUCK AND SHIT
>>
>beloved

Why are leftists always so insufferably passive aggressive?
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 640x960
>>
File: image.png (98 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98 KB, 640x960
>those retweets and likes
>>
>It's privileged to have a genuine opinion on equality
This is why blacks can only listen to black music, only watch media with black faces and only accept black role models for their children, meanwhile Neil Degrasse Tysons fans are all white men.

Privilege indeed.
>>
>>76594244

This is true, and now we are all forced to deal with the force of the superiority of your logical diction.

We can only assert from here on out that more conclusions will be made, of which will philosophically impact us for eons to come.
>>
>>76593336
That's a black thing. They know deep down that they're mentally incapable of human discourse so they try to drag you down to their level. White lefties love nigger cock so they appropriate this
>>
>>76593136
Don't associate with POC because there's nothing to gain from it.
>>
File: image.png (97 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97 KB, 640x960
>>76594436
You're right. When faced with a argument all she could do was insult me
>>
>>76594953
wew
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.