[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want to raise tariffs because overseas labor is too cheap, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: robotMATEC.png (198 KB, 507x539) Image search: [Google]
robotMATEC.png
198 KB, 507x539
Want to raise tariffs because overseas labor is too cheap, and deport millions of low wage workers?

Say hello to your replacement.
>>
>>76588408
I'm OK with that. I want it to happen. I'd rather be replaced by a machine that was made and is being maintained by fellow citizens and owned by a corporations regulated under our own laws. There will be an automation crisis, and it can be dealt with, and I hope western nations will be able to deal with it by themselves.
>>
>robots replacing mexicans
sounds great!
>>
>>76588408
Even if you were correct, robots are still preferable to cultural "enrichment" from Africa, the Middle East, Mexico, Central America, and South America.
>>
>>76588408
Somebody's gotta be on the robot arm design team, anon.
>>
>>76588770
>>76588782
They aren't going to just replace immigrants, they're going to replace every job. Why only empty part of the factory?

Enjoy your unemployment AND high prices.
>>
>replace them with robots
>robots are clean all the time and don't cost tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars a year
Sign me up, liberturd!
>>
Here's where the galactic empire of Warhammer 40k becomes reality. Billions of workers ready to work but with nothing to do thanks to automation.

So the state begins "beautification" projects to improve the quality of life and give some way for its citizens to earn a living. Rather than just sit on their ass like lazy Bernie Burnouts.

And there's absolutely no way to avoid this because of the global market. The more we avoid automation in the workplace the more China or Russia automates and we can't compete with them.
>>
>>76589390
pic related
>>
Factory robots don't sexually assault children in public pools, form massive rape mobs, stab you for pocket change, deal drugs, commit identity theft, vote for corrupt politicians that bribe them with gibsmedats, or attack people for not believing in their robo-religion. At least not yet.
>>
>>76590626
Well said. None of us want to shovel shit anyway. Let the robots do it.
>>
>>76588408
we don't need to pay for healthcare and education for the machines
>>
>>76588408
>not a Fanuc

into the trash it goes
>>
>>76591497
This
>>
>>76588408
machines can/do vote for leftism.
>>
>>76588408

>they won't replace you with robots anyway

Make the robots in the USA and I'm OK with people moving from burger flipper to robot maint man.
>>
>>76588894
Yeah, just like when automatic looms and automated shoe-making machines took all of our jobs. As you can see, we are all unemployed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.