[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Trans Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 922x1230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 922x1230
/pol/ what do we do about the trans problem? Surgery and medicine keeps improving. They are encouraging little boys to transition to girls at young ages before they hit puberty so they can let the estrogen they pump in shape them more and more like women. Soon you could end up fucking a biological male and not even know. Trannys are like fucking synths!
>>
File: You know what to do.png (197 KB, 427x467) Image search: [Google]
You know what to do.png
197 KB, 427x467
>>76572148
>>
>>76572148
Lock them inside processing plants, slaughter them and turn them into burgers.
>>
>Not enjoying the feminine penis of a fresh 15yo trap...

What are you, a fag?
>>
Nothing
It's a non issue
>>
>>76572148

More woman for you and you can have a little boipussy on the side. Seems win/win to me.

The most manly men breed.
>>
>>76572148
>Soon you could end up fucking a biological male and not even know.
This is actually a concern to me. This could be a real thing in the not-too-distant future.

>>76573429
Especially when stupid faggots like this do nothing but enable it. "Hurrrrf that's okay if you were a guy once and never told me. I don't mind because I'm really progressive and I get brownie points for it!"
>>
>>76574948
No
Such a low percentage of people are actually transgender or transexual, it's just used as a topic to circlejerk over traps and anons expressing their autogynephelia. Look around you, man. You likely won't see in trans in real life often.
>>
>>76573379
pls pedo, only 16 fempeen
>>
>>76572148

Why are American boys cutting their dicks off in record numbers?

How can propaganda alone be responsible for something so extreme?
>>
Throw them into asylums
>>
>>76575561
they put hormones in the milk or something, same thing that causes girls to develop at 9 or 10 years
>>
>>76572148
The only salvation for this shit is to hurry up and figure out a way to alter chromosomes. I won't fuck a tranny with XY, but I will fuck a tranny who's XX and can give birth.

As soon as we perfect that, all bets are off. Until then, it's disgusting degenerate fantasy.
>>
>>76572148
Honestly i think Transgender would solve the beta-cuck problem. If we just turn all the cucks into girls at a young age you will just have more women and less carls.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.