[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard for the world to defeat sandal-wearing san
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1447827069458.jpg (115 KB, 860x534) Image search: [Google]
1447827069458.jpg
115 KB, 860x534
Why is it so hard for the world to defeat sandal-wearing sandniggers yelling allah snackbar?

http://www.strawpoll.me/6288540
>>
>>76571843
well in Syria those against isis are too busy fighting each other
>>
>>76571843
Women's suffrage is literally the only reason it's spread this far.
>>
File: 1464854557751.png (155 KB, 564x635) Image search: [Google]
1464854557751.png
155 KB, 564x635
>>76571843
jews, making us fight their wars of attrition
>>
>>76571843
Because one day we might recognize them at the UN Goddamnit!
>>
we're not supposed to win
>>
>>76573764
I'll never get why anti-semites are so autistic about insisting the Jews run the show, rather than the Jews are part of the machine that runs the show.
>>
>>76571843

Because we've started giving a shit about civilians. If we brought back carpet bombing we'd beat ISIS in a couple of days.
>>
if the rebels and the saa joined forces syria would be taken back within a week

but no
>assad is evil man because reasons
>u.s aiding the rebels instead of assad
>turks literally taking northern syria
>isis back and forth against rebels when the saa takes points away from isis and keeps what it takes
>but no saa are bad guys

what a fucking shitshow
>>
Its a never ending cycle of islam breeding extremism. They wont stop until the whole world is muslim.
>>
>>76574558
wow you really ate that bluepill
>>
How you gonna remove the group you fund yourself? Let's face it, multiple countries are funding certain groups.

I need the picture of those geoballs talking where the American ball funds the Al-Queada ball and says this can't go wrong.
Then runs from it and does the same funding 20 years later
>>
File: 1462544456218.jpg (46 KB, 647x495) Image search: [Google]
1462544456218.jpg
46 KB, 647x495
>>76571843
because of muh feels and therefore MENA cannot be nuked or gassed
>>
>>76571843
Because pozzed-up liberals are too effeminate and weak to do shit.

Obama's """""""campaign""""""" against ISIS is a joke. We bomb like 1 or 2 trucks a month.

Trump, or any Republican for that matter, would have already turned 90% of them into giblets with carpet-bombing.
>>
>>76574319
it will end up like Iraq and Libya if he is gone

its best he stays imo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.