[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRANS TRUMP SUPPORTERS COME HITHER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: trump trappy.png (444 KB, 523x575) Image search: [Google]
trump trappy.png
444 KB, 523x575
I'm sure a lot of the trans hate here is partially a shitpost, but if any of you unironically believe that trans people are inherently inferior / bad, you're gay and retarded yourself laddie lads.

I'd rather slaughter 100 traps than vote for Hillary, but I'd obviously still fuck one if she (inb4 ">she") was hot. If you say you won't just because you think it makes you more manly then you should probably grab some dick tape and slap on a dress because you're a grade A fag yourself.

It's a matter of personal liberty. Idk what would ever possess me to want to cut of my cock, but if I wanted to do it I wouldn't have some christfags stop me. Their god is false lmao.

I just don't think the taxpayers should have to foot the bill for their dumb gay surgeries, so a trans trump supporter is perfect for my needs (sexy brains, sexy girl dick).

Also stay away from this thread fag mods, you pruned the last trap thread. I'm trying to gather support for Trump you damn Communists.

Thoughts?
>>
At least they identify as A gender. They're not genderless or non-binary or whatever. They don't try to confuse children about their genders for no reason. They just thought they were born the wrong gender and wanted to switch once. They're not trying to abolish genders and destroy the family unit like the SJWs.
>>
File: 1464379934781.jpg (623 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
1464379934781.jpg
623 KB, 1536x1536
Obviously a lot of the political opinions of traps are retarded, but I'd still smash a trap in a heartbeat if she was 7/10, maybe even a 6/10.

Please come to the light traps, I need Trump boipussy in my world.
>>
>>76569069
>She
>>
>>76569069
Stop trying to push this shit faggot
>>
>>76569872

This, honestly.
>>
File: lgbt gay agenda.png (218 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
lgbt gay agenda.png
218 KB, 540x960
>>
>>76569069
trumpfags are degenerate homosexuals that should be gassed along the kikes.
>>
File: 1462937284141.jpg (268 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
1462937284141.jpg
268 KB, 736x721
>>76569999
Oh no did I just get blown out by the quads of truth?

I could have sworn I was right, checked wew.
>>
>>76569069
>she
>>
>>76570012
This is obvious bait gaywad.
>>
>>76569872
the first post is classically the best post
>>
Daily reminder that if you believe in God and let it affect your political ideology, your brain is filled with cummy goop.
>>
>>76569999
Quads of truth.
>>76569872
And I would kind of agree with you if this whole retarded movement didn't start creeping into the mainstream and me having to worry about the bathrooms in my restaurant because some one mentally ill faggot per 100,000 people wants to cut his dick off and wear a dress. We shouldn't be promoting this crap because then people start to think it's actually ok. The mental health problems run way deeper than someone's assumed gender bullshit and that's what needs to be addressed. Most of these trannys ARE SJW's anyway. For the few who actually are fucked up, my sympathies.
>>
I just wish they never turned "Transgender" into a fucking identity. Back before this was a thing, trannies used to blend into society. You would never know that cute looking girl was born a male because >she never had "TRANNY" tattooed on >her forehead. You'd find out >she was trap once you legitimately got to know the person. Also, the trannies that looked like ugly fat pig-disgusting men rightfully ostracized and shamed; not everyone can be a qt3.14 trap.

Now, we are forced to accept these faggots because it has become a protected group. Now they identify themselves as Trans-woman, or Trans-male, instead of just "Woman" or "Man".
>>
OP IS LITERALLY A FAGGOT IN EVERY FAGGOT WAY.

ABANDON THREAD
ABANDON THREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>>
>>76569872
>They don't try to confuse children about their genders for no reason. They just thought they were born the wrong gender and wanted to switch once. They're not trying to abolish genders and destroy the family unit like the SJWs.

kill yourself for being such a liar
>>
>>76569069
Reported. Mods=gods
>>
who /just had their orchiectomy/ here
>>
>>76569069
Stop spreading your propaganda /lgbt/
>>
Autogynephelia
>>
>>76571127
>>76571168
>>76571197

Traps should be allowed a pathway into the light of Trump's divine grace. Especially since they probably get force-fed SJW bullshit daily and still choose to think in a politically rational way.

I get that most traps are fags and SJW, but Trump traps are afraid to come out of the woodwork and it makes me cry. I just want to jerk off to a trap wearing a Trump hat, there's only like 2 pictures of this on the internet and I can't find the first one.
>>
>>76570012
has to be bait
>calling /pol/ based
>/pol/ hates there narrative and thinks there mentally fucked in the head
something seems tainted here
>>
>>76569872
Yeah I'm fine with transmen and transwomen. They just want to be treated like men and women. I'm not fine with the people who sexually identify as mayonaise and expect everybody to call them by made up pronouns
>>
File: 1465348857161.jpg (7 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1465348857161.jpg
7 KB, 446x373
>>76569069
fuck off thirsty chaser
>>
I'd rather just sit with my dick in my hand than fuck a tranny
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.