[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The coming race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: vrilmaiden.jpg (68 KB, 736x509) Image search: [Google]
vrilmaiden.jpg
68 KB, 736x509
What reason can you think of that would persuade the Vril-ya to spare humanity? If we are their inferiors, do they not have a right to dominate and destroy us?
>>
File: usrs.jpg (45 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
usrs.jpg
45 KB, 533x594
>>
They can try.
>>
NOBODY FUCKS WITH EARTH!
>>
the what
>>
>>76567918

The Vril-ya are a metaphor for the reawakening Aryan spirit, that which atrophied after the inundation of Atlantis.

The "mankind" they may destroy are the lesser races, and those of their own kin who will not reawaken to their destiny.
>>
I'd persuade her to spare my dick, if you catch my meaning.
>>
>>76567918
The right to dominate can only be conferred by conquest.
>>
>>76567918
What is this picture supposed to mean?
>>
>>76567918
if they require oxygen to live then you may as well set up shop on europa. earth is running low 20% average and 15% average in cities now days. 5% reduction over the last decade

if it would take them more effort than its worth to wipe out humanity then start splitting watter to fill the air with oxygen since plants dont "make " oxygen. they free it from carbon dioxide aka co2

solid materials becoming oxides is a problem and o3 production is a problem since there is a solar wind .so just go to europa and start splitting water with electricity

we have also polluted various water sources and soil by making land fills which always leak and india just dumped toxic waste in the ganges river. the water will be much cleaner on europa most likely
>>
File: vrilsociety.jpg (32 KB, 522x298) Image search: [Google]
vrilsociety.jpg
32 KB, 522x298
>>76570695

Vril is an unfathomably energy dense 'fuel' which powers technologies far beyond human understanding, wielded by the Vril-ya, a race of alternately evolved humans dwelling within the Earth.

>>76571209

They are not aliens. Some think they are, or the product of alien human hybridization. Some say they are the basis for Biblical giants.

All that's certain is that there is not infinite space within the Earth, nor infinite resources. They will emerge one day to cleanse the surface and claim it for their own.
>>
File: hess-grab-bild13gv.jpg (63 KB, 328x636) Image search: [Google]
hess-grab-bild13gv.jpg
63 KB, 328x636
Am Ende steht der Sieg!
>>
>>76569052
Sauce?
>>
File: thule2.jpg (718 KB, 1600x1142) Image search: [Google]
thule2.jpg
718 KB, 1600x1142
>tfw

Also no op, I don't know if there's a reason to spare what you label as "humanity" considering in the current plan humanity will give their minds over to the machines, thus removing from themselves the very thing currently preventing their complete slaughter. If anything they'd just mostly annihilate humans, create a new garden for a few natural humans as they remake the surface of the planet, and perhaps try again.

This is not the first time it's happened and they've become exceedingly efficient.
>>
File: 1462940082454.jpg (64 KB, 618x806) Image search: [Google]
1462940082454.jpg
64 KB, 618x806
>>76569059
OK bud

T. Nehiyaw patriot

Youll cowards don't even know virya
>>
>>76567918
Vril The cow juice?
>>
>>76573431

Bulwer-Lytton wrote of the connection to Atlantis himself. His "Vril-ya" were the survivors, speaking a language "akin to the Aryan or Indo-Germanic," and having "blue eyes, and hair of a deep golden auburn, though still of complexions warmer or richer in tone than persons in the north of Europe."

So...where was Atlantis? Or more accurately, where would a sunken realm of Aryans be found?

I think the answer is obviously the northern reaches of the Black Sea, flooded between six to ten thousand years ago. People tend to cluster along coasts, and the greatest settlement might lie underwater in what's now the Sea of Azov.

It's no coincidence that the flooding precedes the rise of Proto-Indo-European, and its childrens' spread to Ireland in the west and India in the east. A culture is strong, with powers that seems magical to outsiders, its main city is swallowed by a cataclysm, a dark age exists for a time, and then tall, metal-wielding guys explode across Eurasia.

We wuz Atlanteans.
>>
>>76574904

If you mean Bovril, that was named after Vril as were a number of other products from that era
>>
>>76567918
The strong have a right to dominate the weak. It's a right given to them by nature itself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.