[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No, anon, this is not a racemixing thread. I was just merely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: ni hao.jpg (96 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
ni hao.jpg
96 KB, 1280x1024
No, anon, this is not a racemixing thread. I was just merely using your conditioning to get your attention

The problem with women, particularly in the west is that they have been given too much attention, from betas like you. You have bought into the Jewish media, which tells you that the more women you fuck, the more of a man you are. Thus, you have given your masculinity over to women - they, and not you, decide whether you are a man or not. Their pussy, surrounded by their pudgy, sweaty flesh, owns and defines how you see yourself.

In essence, the Jewish media has made you abase yourself before women, to chase after a false masculinity

Really makes you think, huh?
>>
This actually completely honestly and unironically did in fact make me think.
>>
File: merchant of tunis.png (4 KB, 368x376) Image search: [Google]
merchant of tunis.png
4 KB, 368x376
Nice shitpost New Zealand, I see you're learning from your neighbors outback. While analysis of hidden Jewry is always appreciated here, you're missing a crucial part in your analysis of modern ideals of masculinity: a motive.

Why exactly are the Jews pushing this on the Western World? Let's keep in mind Jewish motives are always: money, power, or destruction of the white Christian race. In this case it's because white men reach sexual maturity at later ages than black people and some arab groups. The critical age demographic where promiscuity is to occur is between the ages of 18-25, where the Jews know the black man will be generally more developed and more desirous of sexual activities. Thus the black man will come to dominate in this world of youthful promiscuity, increasing chances of pregnancies and diseases, both of which lower the numbers of the white race.

Before you think I'm shilling for the blacks, please know that their early onset of sexual development has a huge downside. Black men reach and fall from their prime much, much faster than white men. A black man past his 30s has drastically reduced energy, strength and libido, while the white man barely notices a difference.

The solution? Abstinence until marriage, as prescribed by Christ our Lord. Set an example for your children and take your vow of chastity now whilst removing yourself from promiscuous white women who have not done the same. Only in Christ's infinite wisdom can we ever hope to absolve ourselves.
>>
>>76565866
HMMM...
>>
>>76565059
no man, this is one thing you can't blame on jew media

physical attraction is something natural
>>
>>76565059
>That whole first sentence

Shitposting is on point New Zealand
>>
>>76565888 (checked)

Very admirable post, my friend
>>
>>76565059

the point is to be monogamous, which is something the jewish media does not want you to be
>>
>>76565059
Can Canada even compete?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 255x255
>>76565888
Great post!!
>>
>>76565059
This is old news for the MGTOW community, friendo. Look up Turdflinging Monkey on youtube, and especially his "enemies of man" series. To give spoilers to a community of retards with a three minute attention span, those enemies are:
>ego
>the desire to dominate
>sexuality
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.