[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kangs Inc.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: +260+0+156.png (961 KB, 1283x526) Image search: [Google]
+260+0+156.png
961 KB, 1283x526
Fuck, I just saw this, I could not fucking resist........it's getting absolutely INSANE

>WE
>>
>>76563588
Everytime this guy or his story gets posted: No one even bothers with his side of the story. Not even to mention it was not even rape but sexual assault.
This guy/the verdict he received is just another excuse for people to get mad and for that the most have to stay ignorant.
>>
>>76563750

what's his side of the story?
>>
>>76563588
Guy on the right is middle-aged, most likely has criminal record, and is not a med student.
>>
>>76563863
He said she consented when he started, needed to vormit so walked a few steps away - other two dudes arrive and call him sick/want to physical hold him - he ran away because he had no idea what was going on.
let me see if I find it somewhere
>>
>>76563863
He finger banged her while she passed out after they left a party, even though she consented she realized she had a bf and screamed rape.Oh and some swedes saw it and tackled him lol.
>>
>>76564685
>tfw I looked it up and they were actually swedes
holy shit
>>
>>76563863
https://swimswam.com/brock-turner-testifies-says-accuser-consented-sexual-contact/
Found it. I know it is always right to distrust the words of the accused, but it is atleast worth noting. All I see on the internet is talks about privilege and lynching.
>>
>>76564685
>some swedes saw it and tackled him
kek like he didn't have the bulls permission and the swedes sensed it
>>
>>76564511
>>76564685

oh so was it just date rape becuase she was drunk?
>>
There is no proof if she consented or not, but why are people automatically against the guy? We;re talking about a 24 year old that already graduated but still wasn't done whoring. So she gets hammered, has her mommy drive her to a frat party, proceeds to drink more and make out with a 19 year old, then agrees to go back to his dorm. I'm not buying it at all. She got caught by the swedes so had to cry rape.
>>
>>76564928
Not entirely.

1.) She was unconscious (as in cops and doctors couldn't revive her for hours) by the time the cops showed up. So she was really fucking drunk.

2.) He was almost just as drunk - she was a .24, he was at .2 in terms of BAC

3.) They never had sex - at most he fingerbanged her. That doesn't mean he isn't guilty of sexual assault, but it was probably taken into consideration in the sentencing

Contrast that with the upstanding young gentleman on the right in OPs pic, who:

1.) gang raped an unconscious chick who had never met him before (full on fucking the shit out of her rape, then jammed a bottle up her)
2.) the gang rape was filmed
3.) was shown to be relatively sober at the time based on text messages he sent afterwards
4.) was caught meeting to try and cover up the gang rape
>>
File: 49984894898.png (578 KB, 1018x438) Image search: [Google]
49984894898.png
578 KB, 1018x438
WE
>>
>>76565412
Don't forget that the guy on the right also pissed on his victim claiming it was revenge for slavery and then hired a BLM lawyer who proceeded to behave in court like a fucking monkey. Anyone else here watch the live stream of his trial? It was the top pest of keks
>>
>>76566084
>they never caught the puppetmaster
>>
>>76563588
now make one of the black guy from florida who stood his ground and got 0 jail time vs the black woman who shot in the air and got hard time
>>
>>76565412
>She was unconscious (as in cops and doctors couldn't revive her for hours)

I read differently, she was not that out of it but still very drunk.
>>
this shit again?
whore.not raped.
moving on.
>>
>>76566295
Trying to find something that says either way.

That said, I did find this:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/09/nyregion/drummer-defends-stanford-student-convicted-in-rape-case-her-band-pays-a-price.html?_r=0
The left has gone completely fucking insane.
>>
>>76563588

Is there any sentencing information available for a woman diddling unconscious people?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.