[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face it brexiters: we aren't leaving. People are too comfortable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
Face it brexiters: we aren't leaving.

People are too comfortable and they've been bombarded with fear propaganda for months.

I'd be surprised if the majority of white men who vote are to leave, and we know the majority of women and ethnic minorities will vote to remain.

Farage will slink into the shadows disgraced, the butthurt on /pol/ will be tremendous for a month. And then we'll all go back to our daily miserable existence, firmly within the EU, never to have another referendum ever.

The end.
>>
defeatists should be strung up desu onii-senpai
>>
File: NeverAgain.jpg (119 KB, 550x360) Image search: [Google]
NeverAgain.jpg
119 KB, 550x360
>>76559074
picture related is how we win the leave vote
>>
>>76559074
maybe if farage wasn't so god damn ugly it would have worked
>>
>>76559227
Farage has a charming Mr.Bean quality to him. I like the way he looks. He has a very expressive face
>>
Why would a nation willingly put its destiny in control of a shitty "union"? Take back the world you depressed ass britcucks
>>
File: Illum-Calendar.png (1017 KB, 928x578) Image search: [Google]
Illum-Calendar.png
1017 KB, 928x578
>>76559074

My prediction is, if you leave there will be trouble with the economy and muzzies.

If you stay, I bet there will be a serious IS attack that makes everyone wish they had voted to leave, and there will be new terror laws by the EU to police you after.
>>
>>76559074

Yup. The majority of white men will vote Leave. Could see the white female vote being fairly evenly split. If Remain win (which they probably will I'd expect it to be 55-45 like the Scottish referendum) it'll be through the overwhelming majority of non ethnic British voters voting for them en masse.

>And then we'll all go back to our daily miserable existence, firmly within the EU, never to have another referendum ever.

I don't think so. The EU is coming apart at the seams this referendum is simply a choice between leaving now or waiting a few years until the whole fucking mess implodes. It's the same situation with Scotland's move to independence - the win for the No vote was simply a temprorary stay of execution for the UK. Scotland and England have diverged too far and there's no going back. Eventually the UK will break up and the same is true of the EU. The status quo is unsustainable.
>>
File: noddyholder.jpg (46 KB, 618x417) Image search: [Google]
noddyholder.jpg
46 KB, 618x417
>>76559227
>>76559414
Brits are supposed to be kinda ugly, it makes them look endearing in a uniquely British way.
>>
Sun never sets on the sheer size of british cuckoldness is the phrase now a days i guess
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.