[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder: Atheism is the tool of Zionism used to undermine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: Richard-Dawkins1.jpg (45 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Dawkins1.jpg
45 KB, 620x372
Daily Reminder: Atheism is the tool of Zionism used to undermine and usurp the western civilization. If you've abandoned your faith, you've played precisely into their hands. All of the leaders of the Atheist movement are Jewish. All of them denounce Christianity, most denounce Islam, none denounce Judaism.
>>
Daily reminder: Atheism isn't a tool for anything. It's without content.

You shills don't get it.
>>
>>76556896
In theory and in practice are two very different things.

Philosophical materialism is what the jews push to turn our country into a shopping mall.
>>
>>76556896
How terrible it must be for you. You're a /pol/lack, you recognize the shilling and manipulation in every facet, but in this one area you've been so thoroughly cucked and bamboozled that admitting it would be admitting that your life is a lie.

Why do the Jews push atheism? Why do they institute state atheism whenever they come into power? Why does atheism always precursor the fall of civilization? PURE COINCIDENCE, right?
>>
>>76556619
Keep that tinfoil hat tight brah. Atheism isn't a fucking movement (or maybe that atheism+ thing is, but in general it's not any sort of a movement)
>>
>>76556896
This is the equivalent of "I'm closing my eyes and pretending like it isn't there"

Atheism is with content. It is the positive claim that God doesn't exist.
>>
>>76556619
>If you've abandoned your faith, you've played precisely into their hands.
Good job I never abandoned it since I never had it in the first place.
>>
>>76557558
>i don't acknowledge the movement, so it doesn't exist

How would you refute someone claiming that there's no, say... feminism movement? No liberal media bias? How do you address someone like yourself that has decided to divorce themselves entirely from reality?
>>
>>76557472
>Why do the Jews push atheism? Why do they institute state atheism whenever they come into power? Why does atheism always precursor the fall of civilization?

Because when large numbers of people give up their cultural identity the society collapses.

However, being an atheist doesn't require a person to give up their cultural identity.

You're attacking the wrong enemy.
>>
>>76557635
>Atheism is with content. It is the positive claim that God doesn't exist.

No it isn't, and even if it were, it's irrelevant. The belief that god exists or not is, itself, without content.
>>
>>76557759
It's a piece of you that you still have. Abandoning it is not embracing it. I don't fault you though. The pressure they put on the weak to cast aside religion, along with the positive reinforcement is very difficult to struggle against. You've been coddled into believing you're "too smart" for religion. Those suckers who believe *ad hominem, blah blah spaghetti monster*. Not you though! You, TOTALLY ON YOUR OWN, because we all know that no external factors could ever influence our decisions, even without us noticing, came to the completely rational conclusion that the Jews were right.
>>
Atheists rarely have kids so their ideology is unsustainable.
>>
>>76557867
But atheism comes with the package of losing it.

Just like SJWs, atheists aren't THE enemy, but they are playing into the jews' hands. And atheists might be quicker to wake up about it.
>>
File: 1458156324579.jpg (43 KB, 872x701) Image search: [Google]
1458156324579.jpg
43 KB, 872x701
>>76557864
As i said, atheism itself isn't any sort of a movement. It is simply a lack if faith in any deities, nothing more, nothing less. Now, there might be groups that twist and turn and morph this idea into something different altogether but you can't escape the fact that atheism itself isn't a movement.

If you don't understand this, then I highly suggest you go back to school.
>>
>>76557867
>yes, it's a toxic nondeology that the Jews actively use to destroy the west
>but some of us aren't puppets, i mean, we do the Jews work for them, but we're not puppets

That might be even more horrifying.
>>
>>76558116
Not really sure what you're trying to say m8, I just never saw a reason to be religious, simple as that.
>>
File: nun23.jpg (252 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
nun23.jpg
252 KB, 691x625
>>76557979
You're basically saying "I don't believe in God, so it's irrelevant."

Atheism is the position which asserts (positively) that there is no God.
>>
>>76558116
What a bunch of semantic nonsense. How are you defining "content"? For atheists being so confident they're on the right side of history, they sure want to keep atheism as spectral and evasive as possible. "It's not a movement, even though it's highly merchandised and even has church and a symbol!"
>>
>>76558263
I don't know if I can dumb this down enough for you, Finland. Everyone else seems to be able to participate in the discussion without being handwalked through it, why not you?

Still, I'll give it a try. Pay very close attention.

Transexuals are not in and of themselves a movement. It's a mental illness, nothing more or less. It's inherently degenerate, but not specifically harmful in isolated cases and on its own.

However, you'd have to be a turbocuck retard to pretend that there's not a movement associated with it currently that's severely damaging our current society. That there aren't primary movers encouraging people to not only tolerate, but embrace the idea of it. That they themselves should be.

So goes Atheism. Sure, historically, there have been cases of individual autism where people simply were incapable of manifesting a spiritual side and connecting with their faith. But it's never been particularly widespread save for the past hundred or so years when it ceased to be an absence of religion and started to become a tool used by the Jews to undermine civilization.

Now, I get that you want to proudly proclaim that you came to the atheism thing by yourself. But you can't know that, and any reasonable person would argue that there's almost no chance that you did. You're living in a twilight time where generations of people have been fed from a variety of media that religion is archaic, wrong and anti-intellectual. It's shaped who you are. Your "epiphany" is a product of their machinations. You aggressively defending it is part of that movement you refuse to acknowledge exists.

Understand?
>>
>>76558379
I know you didn't. That's the Jewish indoctrination.

"I just never saw a problem with abortion."
"I just don't see anything wrong with divorce."
"I just don't see what the big deal with miscegenation is."

It can be explained to you. You can have the facts. But it won't make a difference. Honestly acknowledging it would require you understanding that you're a tool of a larger movement that wants you to not see the point. Your ambivalence is the goal.
>>
>>76558481
Did you mean to respond to me?
>>
>>76558411
>Theism: belief in the existence of a god or gods, specifically of a creator who intervenes in the universe.
>Atheism: disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
It seems like theism is the position which asserts (positively) that there is a god and then a-theism simply doesn't hold that position.
>>
>>76559023
Well I still don't have a reason even if someone on /pol/ tells me I've apparently been brainwashed by jews.
>>
>>76558236
>But atheism comes with the package of losing it.
>Just like SJWs, atheists aren't THE enemy, but they are playing into the jews' hands. And atheists might be quicker to wake up about it.

SJW's have an ideology. Atheists don't. Your gripe is with SJWs and marxists.

>>76558349
>it's a toxic nondeology that the Jews actively use to destroy the west

This sentence is nonsense. "It's a poisoned non-weapon that kills anybody it doesn't touch".

>>76558411
>You're basically saying "I don't believe in God, so it's irrelevant."
No, I'm saying the statement lacks content. It doesn't inform you about a person's values or culture or model of reality even.
The statement is yet undefined and meaningless.
>>
>>76559455
>i acknowledge that atheism is something the jews are pushing me to embrace
>and i have embraced it
>but i still see no need to explore faith or spirituality

Exactly.
>>
>>76559618
>This sentence is nonsense. "It's a poisoned non-weapon that kills anybody it doesn't touch".

Let's create a baseline with you then. Do you feel that mass atheism negatively impacts a country?
>>
File: 1452110909176.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452110909176.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>76559023
Most people pro-abortion, pro-divorce and pro-miscegenation are christcucks.

I still firmly believe Christianity is a Jewish invention and is used for such indoctrination.

"Turn the other cheek."
Yes goy, let the hordes of foreigners rape your women but don't fight back!

"Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's"
do it goy, pay your taxes!

and so on.

Then again you're too dumb to realize atheism has nothing to do with political ideology so you'll be content living your life as you are.

Nevermind some of the most religious countries in the world like those in South America have some of the worse rates of degeneracy and violence.
Nevermind atheist majority nations like Estonia are relatively uncucked and low crime rate.

Yeah fuck logic and facts.
wew jesus saves!
>>
Allow me to clarify:

The reason the spread of atheism is bad in today's society is because it accompanies the spread of marxist propaganda. Many of the people arguing for atheism are marxists.

Arguing for atheism while arguing for traditional western values is totally benign, by contrast.

Now for the redpill:

The reason atheism is spreading at such a rapid pace in america and the west is because Christianity has failed as an ideology. For whatever reason, large portions of society are dissatisfied with christianity because it has failed to adapt to our modern situation.
>>
>>76559731
>Do you feel that mass atheism negatively impacts a country?

I believe that it is currently negatively impacting america because of the reasons stated here:
>>76560241
>>
File: fedoras btfo.png (301 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fedoras btfo.png
301 KB, 800x600
>>76556619
Atheism is a religion of cucks, for example in the atheist holy book, the Communist Manifesto, Karl Marx 3:1 "Thou shall allow thy wives the biggest negro penis thy can find"
>>
>>76560198
>Most people pro-abortion, pro-divorce and pro-miscegenation are christcucks.

Actually, atheism is the religion of the left.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/01/10-facts-about-atheists/

>Self-identified atheists tend to be aligned with the Democratic Party and with political liberalism. About two-thirds of atheists (69%) identify as Democrats (or lean in that direction), and a majority (56%) call themselves political liberals
>>
>>76560382
So, you only think it's harmful when combined with Marxism. The fact that it also undermines community and cultural ties is immaterial?
>>
>>76560425
>the atheist holy book, the Communist Manifesto
I'm not a communist, am I going to atheist hell?
>>
>>76560198
THIS! FUCKING THIS!
>>
>>76560591
>The fact that it also undermines community and cultural ties is immaterial?

It undermines community BECAUSE it's tied with marxism.

To be a part of the christian community, you don't actually have to believe in god.

The jews understand this. There are plenty of atheist jews who are very much part of the jewish community.

The idea that it has to sever you from everyone around you is a marxist lie.
>>
>>76560742
>immediately debunked on first reply
>"THIS, LIEK OMG THIS!"

Make sure to upboat him too. :^)
>>
>>76556619
Christians worship the Jewish god haha.
>>
>>76557867

Or maybe it's because the more humanity goes forward the more evident it is that all Holy Books are just bullshit and should only be read for cultural reasons.
>>
reminder that if you are a Christian you are not redpilled and you are still a slave to the Jewish propaganda

It's literally called Judeo Christianity you cucks
>>
>>76560984

This.

They won many many years ago.
>>
>>76556619

Dawkins is a pure Anglo-Saxon, not a Jew.
>>
>>76557558
Lol it must be nice to be able to completely ignore reality
>>
>>76556619

Atheism is a tool, but it's only a first step. A step which in and of itself is not enough. It's tolerance and immigration which do the irreversible damage.

PS. legal freedom and tolerance are not the same thing, see Japan.
>>
>>76560942
Really? That's really what you're going with? That all these close-knit Christian communities are atheist havens where religion is optional? I... can't even fathom how anyone could be so bluepilled.

The Jewish thing is an ethnicity. Their shared culture is about "being Jewish", not being religious. But a community of Catholics are a community on that shared faith. An atheist wouldn't have a place there anymore than a Baptist or a Mormon would.
>>
>>76556619
Reminder that Sam Harris is against Donald Trump.

Reminder that Sam Harris is a neocon shill who is voting for Hillary.
>>
>>76561148
He just happens to have a mother in academia with a Jewish surname that grew up in a Jewish-only community in a country with a low Jewish population, and he was raised atheist.

PURE COINCIDENCE.
>>
>>76561447

Nationality is supposed to be the backbone of white man's culture, not religion or tribe.
>>
Why do so many people on /pol/ literally worship the Jew god, and hate Jews at the same time

You talk about white supremacy and yet you have abandoned traditional European paganism in favor of a middle eastern semitic religion.

get it together
>>
>>76561527
He also lets Judaism off the hook for things he criticizes in other religions and claims persecution of Jews justifies the existence of Israel without even acknowledging the reasons for all this "persecution" of Jews over the centuries.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 960x960
>>76557759
My superior intellect transcends your archaic Christian values
>>
>>76561447
>The Jewish thing is an ethnicity. Their shared culture is about "being Jewish", not being religious.

That's wrong. It's a culture and a set of traditions and values the same way that christianity is. What makes christianity better than marxism is not a belief in god; It's the value structure.

I agree with you that many christians have been tricked into thinking atheists are the devil, making people less likely to come out.... But if you think all the members of a christian community actually believe in a god, you're fooled.
>>
>>76561969
Yep :)
>>
>>76557472
>You're a /pol/lack, you recognize the shilling and manipulation in every facet, but in this one area you've been so thoroughly cucked and bamboozled that admitting it would be admitting that your life is a lie.

Let me quote from this book I found of a jewish sect that glorifies the jewish messiah and is universal and egalitarian and tolerant in nature:

Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye?
Matthew 7:3
>>
>>76561911
bump

Can someone explain this or am I right in thinking you people are just retarded
>>
Any scientologists here? Anyone have any knowledge of OT level 16?
>>
>>76560425
>Atheism is a religion of cucks

Let's worship Joseph's wife's son instead!
>>
>>76561015
>Or maybe it's because the more humanity goes forward the more evident it is that all Holy Books are just bullshit and should only be read for cultural reasons.

Yes; This is obviously one of the reasons christianity is insufficient for modern times. There's an over reliance on the literal truth of the bible.
>>
Have some dark news 4chan. "Psychic", is real. Not only that but all the higher ups in Scientology know it.

OT level 16 is called PSYCHIC TELEKINESIS THETAN UNLEASHED.
>>
>>76559618
It absolutely informs you about a persons values. 99% of atheists have the exact same belief system. They just allow scientists to be the mediators between them and reality instead of priests. Atheism is just a religion for people who are too dumb to realize religious myths are allegory and aren't meant to be taken literally.
>>
File: 1464219837905.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1464219837905.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>76562496
>OT level 16 is called PSYCHIC TELEKINESIS THETAN UNLEASHED.
>>
>>76561911
I like how none of the Christfags have an answer for this.
>>
>>76562507
>They just allow scientists to be the mediators between them and reality instead of priests.

Which is something we can and should use to our benefit since most views of the right are supported by science.
>>
>>76562507
>too dumb to realize religious myths are allegory and aren't meant to be taken literally.

Except this is exactly what many atheists say. For some reason, people get really mad when they say that.
>>
it's like you're telling people, after it's clear to them the earth is round, to believe it's flat again. it's simply impossible to go back to that way of thinking. and to practice christianity simply for cultural reasons is crazy as well. you don't need to practice a religion you don't believe in for the sake of unity. there are other ways to achieve that. btw, I started questioning god and religion at a very young age, when I was still naive about the world. nobody tricked me into becoming a degenerate atheist.
>>
>>76562496
Confirming. I see the future in dreams all the time. Mostly inconsequential bullshit, but it happens.
>>
>>76560241
People are dissatisfied with Christianity because they are too stupid to understand the meaning behind it. This is why all ancient societies had the mysteries. Egyptian religion for example which Christianity is based on was nothing more than a bunch of animal headed gods doing cool shit for the profane unwashed masses. But for the intellectual elite that actually understood the meaning it was full of deep scientific and spiritual truths. There's nothing wrong with being dumb just don't expect to be treated like you're intelligent. Every society needs its slaves.
>>
>>76556619
>Jewish
>Atheist

congrats, u played urself
>>
>atheism is a problem, religion is the solution
Sure thing, fags.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/here-it-is-the-list-of-190-us-cities-to-receive-syrian-refugees/
>>
>>76557979
>The belief that god exists or not is, itself, without content
So the bible is without content? Atheists criticise the bible all the time to promote their faith, the content of atheism is, therefore, in large part the content of the bible seen from a point of ignorance and not understanding.
>>
>>76563111
>People are dissatisfied with Christianity because they are too stupid to understand the meaning behind it.

Certainly a possibility; even so, An ideology is useless if people can't understand it. Might as well worship nonsense.

If that's the case you have to give up on christianity being a great force of social cohesion, because it's outright nonsense to most people.
>>
>>76561527
Sam Harris is a huge fucking faggot shill. The fact that atheists worship him as a god tells you what level of intellect you're dealing with.
>>
>>76563370
>So the bible is without content?
No... I didn't say that at all. It's got lots of content. You're quite right in pointing out that "God" in the case of christianity, is defined by the bible.

Without the bible, stating a "belief in god" lacks meaning.
>>
>>76563370
not just the bible. there were atheist philosophers in ancient greece.
>>
>>76562507
>99% of atheists have the exact same belief system
lol no
Just because liberal feminist youtube atheists are the loudest does not mean they are the majority.
>>
>>76562727
Because they only comprehend the most basic symbolic meaning and none of the deeper metaphysical shit. Just because the bible isn't literally true doesn't mean that some kind of God doesn't exist.
>>
>>76556896
it saddens me to have this many retards on our side, they dont see how their own religions have always cucked them too, still better than living under muslim rule lol
>>
>>76560241
>The reason atheism is spreading at such a rapid pace in america and the west is because Christianity has failed as an ideology.
This is a circular argument. You could easily restate it as; the reason why Christianity is in decline is because of the success of atheism. And why has atheism been so successful? Because it is being pushed by the same cultural marxist groups you mentioned earlier.

However, I happen to agree that something went wrong somewhere in the transmission of the Christian message in society. But this is not the fault of the message, so much as the people put in place to perpetuate it. We have a golden opportunity to reconnect with those teachings, to fully understand them and disceminate them. If you think Christianity needs to adapt to 'modern situations' then you don't fully understand its message.
>>
>>76563484
I agree. It needs to be reformulated. Science is being pushed as the new religion and that will be extremely destructive in the long run being that it has no moral code and it's been so politicized by militant Marxists that it isn't science anymore.
>>
>>76564226
>Just because the bible isn't literally true doesn't mean that some kind of God doesn't exist.

You're right. For example: The pantheist god exists. God is nature, and nature exists.

God is love, love exists. We can concoct millions of gods that we can prove exist to some degree or another.

"Some kind of god" is extremely vague... And obviously the factual inaccuracy of the bible has nothing whatever to do with their respective existences.
>>
>>76563705
No wonder Ancient Greece declined and failed.
>>
atheism is the foundation of western civilization, you git.
>>
>>76563705
And they were laughed at by all of the great Greek philosophers who shaped society.
>>
>>76564548
>You could easily restate it as; the reason why Christianity is in decline is because of the success of atheism.

True, but the default state is that people go with the ideology that they're brought up with.

People won't just accept the values espoused by other people unless their current belief system is somehow shown to be insufficient.

It's one thing for an ideology to grow by having people reproduce faster; It's quite another for an ideology to grow by persuading people from another ideology.

>If you think Christianity needs to adapt to 'modern situations' then you don't fully understand its message.

Well something is going wrong. At least we agree on that. There's a weak link somewhere or people wouldn't be converting away from the beliefs of their parents and family. It's a socially traumatic thing to do. Most people wouldn't do it without good reason.
>>
>>76564787
>All the philosophers that agree with ME were great! The rest were garbage!

You're right, the Greek pantheon is certainly nothing to laugh at.
>>
>>76564742
The foundation of Western society was done by Christians. This is not disputable.
>>
>>76556619
I didn't know Diagoras was a Jew!
>>
>>76565253
inb4 atheists make some excuses like "yeah everyone used to be Christian but that doesn't mean it had ANYTHING to do with Christianity. LOL religitard xD xD"
>>
>>76564226
>Just because the bible isn't literally true doesn't mean that some kind of God doesn't exist.

It just means that it's most likely not the god of the bible, and therefore shilling for that god is pretty pointless.
>>
>>76564645
You seem to have the gist of what I'm saying. Belief in something more than scientific materialism is essential for a society that wants to accomplish anything meaningful.
>>
File: Summa Theologia.png (216 KB, 1238x1214) Image search: [Google]
Summa Theologia.png
216 KB, 1238x1214
>>76560198
>"Turn the other cheek."

Implying christian aren't allowed to kill.

Today christians are weak because they have been heavily cucked by the atheist degeneracy.
>>
>Atheism is the tool of Zionism used to undermine and usurp the western civilization
It's funny because Christianity is actually all that.
>>
>>76564742
Lol did Richard Dawkins tell you that?
>>
>>76565253
And looking at all the Christian countries in Africa and South America compared with ours we can learn that those founders' religion didn't really matter that much, but their racial stock did.
>>
>>76565224
>>76565224
Have you read Plato? He dedicates a good amount of time especially in the republic to having Socrates point out how childish materialists were. Talk to me after you've actually read a few Greek philosophers big guy.
>>
>>76565253
>>76565426
>>76565665
what did i tell you

Literally: "Yeah but Africa has some Christians and they're Africa."
>>
>>76556619
>If you've abandoned your faith
i never had any faget, neither did my parents
>>
>>76566011
>what did i tell you
Looking at >>76565426 certainly not
>Literally: "Yeah but Africa has some Christians and they're Africa."
since I established that it can't be the religion that's the cause for our civilization since that exact same religion is in place in countries that lack our level of civilization.

It's obvious what's more important - and when you have one thing destroying the other, like we do now, you have to pick your side and ideally you pick the one that's more important.
>>
>>76566476
what?
>>
File: 00011562.jpg (500 KB, 744x708) Image search: [Google]
00011562.jpg
500 KB, 744x708
>>76556619
Exactly
>>
>>76565253
The foundations of western society stem from pre-Christian Rome you stupid christfag fucks.
>>
File: mootchant.jpg (65 KB, 494x605) Image search: [Google]
mootchant.jpg
65 KB, 494x605
>One shot at life.
>Spend it shilling on /pol that God doesn't exist and Christians are stupid.
Wew lads.
>>
>>76565957
so we should worship the ancient greek gods?
>>
Why I landed on page 644, of this book, that I just opened, and happened to turn to this page, and arrive there, to that precise page, to this particular page, is a product of the person that I am.

Make no mistake, that is exactly why.

If I were more of a winner, I'd land on a different page, a more respectful, more commanding page.

But that is not who I am, and that is not what I
got.

I'm not alone right? You've seen this type of karma before right? Or am I enlightening you?
>>
>>76565534
>Belief in something more than scientific materialism is essential for a society that wants to accomplish anything meaningful.

I agree with this. I'm partial to the idea that scientific materialism is rightfully non-overlapping with religion/culture/ideology.

That is to say, any position on ontology can be essentially mapped to any set of values/traditions where the important aspects of the concept are retained. With or without explicit mention of a deity/spiritual realm.
>>
Reminder that all you have to do is accept Jesus Christ into your life and repent and you will be saved. Salvation, super simple stuff.
>>
>>76565957
I only have a passing familiarity with Plato. Don't really care. I don't have a dog in this race, I've been an atheist since birth, long before this "New Atheism" (that the Christian right instigated) became a thing. I'm just here to laugh at OP.

But since you brought it up, you might as well link me to exactly what you're talking about - specifically the part about materialists.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-08-16-42-49.jpg (56 KB, 471x532) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-08-16-42-49.jpg
56 KB, 471x532
>>76561969
>>
>>76567019
>One shot at life.
>Spend it believing fairytales and trying to convince people that their imaginary friend is real.
>Also try to force laws based on said fairytales through congress.
Two can play that game, buddy.

And yeah, I did the fairytales and imaginary friend thing. So sue me, I wasn't going for originality.
>>
>>76566869
Or pre-Christian Greece. Although I guess you were just assuming it transitively.
>>
>>76565665
>>76565665
>>76565665
I don't know. The spread of Christianity to sub-Saharan Africa is relatively recent when compared to that of say Europe. They seem to be going through similar phases that we went through here in medieval times like the burning of witches etc. But this strong belief in witches stems from the fact that there is still a strong emphasis on kindoki (magic) in the more traditional spheres of African society. How do African Christian nations fair compared to non-Christian ones? I don't know I haven't researched it, a lot better than Muslim nations I'm guessing in terms of tolerance. Needless to say Africans are extremely racists and sexist by our standards, but not that we can really judge them. We could probably do with more of that ourselves.

>>76566869
No. Do you still think that you live in a society that sacrifices people or sends them to die in colloseums to be eaten by lions for your entertainment? That was Roman civilisation and it wasn't very civilised, not by the standards of our society.
>>
> All leaders of atheist movement are Jewish.

Consider this: Jews in Christian society are in this weird place where they say "well I believe in this one particular book because of faith that God gave it to humanity, but not this other book that I think everyone is just too hyped up about."

It's precarious.

Any partial rejection of religion eventually matures into a total rejection of the concept.

I mean, if you want to make a mainstream Christian boil over, pester them for reasons why they don't believe in the Book of Mormon.
>>
>>76556619
Daily reminder: a healthy skepticism of all organized religion was originated by racially pure Europeans during The Enlightenment, not the Jews.

The Jews are Johnny come latelys to the atheism scene, and they seek to control it because breakaway from Cucktianity threatens their exalted status as chosen people among the goyim.
>>
File: true story.png (222 KB, 1500x1409) Image search: [Google]
true story.png
222 KB, 1500x1409
>>76556619
>If you've abandoned your faith, you've played precisely into their hands
Also if you contracept and or masturbate.
>>
>>76556619
Dawkins recently said he sees Christianity as a bulwark against Islam. i bet in a few years he will definitely be 100% for Christianity as a cultural movement.
>>
>>76567803
>Fairy-tales through congress.
Whatever that means. I don't remember hearing about the "Noah's Ark Act" or the "Sodam and Gomorrah" Housing and Urban Development plan.

Wherever you're going with whatever you said just ask yourself if the USSR was a ever a paradise.
>>
>>76568684
I'll take that action. What do you say 100BTC? I'll even give you odds of 10:1.
>>
>>76562676
>originated by racially pure Europeans during The Enlightenment
There has always been skeptics and such in every society.
>>
>>76557867

Not if you have a strong and coherent cultural identity. The Czechs are the best example, 80% of the population are atheists and yet they still retain a strong sense of national and ethnic identity. They just don't like religion define their culture so it means nothing when you remove it.

That plus they have the right sort of atheism, a quiet personal variety rather than imposing it on others and going full autist with the idea of it as a 'movement'.
>>
File: 1455417460092.png (488 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1455417460092.png
488 KB, 500x750
>>76568684
>>
>>76556619
Nope. All religions are about power and control. Atheism is freedom from superstition and primitive beliefs.
>>
>>76556619
I generally hate muslims because they are barbaric savages who rape and murder my people.
I hate the jews because they are conniving, backstabbing kikes who mostly vote left in America.

I do not think god is real, but I like Christianity because they started the crusade that pushed the mudslimes out of Europe. Their liberal pope needs to step down though.
>>
>>76568154
>Do you still think that you live in a society that condones slavery or doesn't allow consumption of pork and shellfish? That was Jewish civilisation and it wasn't very civilised, not by the standards of our society.

Herp Derp.
>>
>>76569256
Christianity was originated by Jews not Europeans

It is literally called Judeo Christianity
>>
>>76567803
>Spend it believing fairytales and trying to convince people that their imaginary friend is real.
>Two can play that game, buddy.
That's literally the only game you people play.
> I wasn't going for originality.
My point exactly.

>>76569397
>All religions are about power and control.
Prove this.
>>
File: idiotcash.jpg (38 KB, 450x227) Image search: [Google]
idiotcash.jpg
38 KB, 450x227
>>76569521
>'murrica
>>
>>76569517
>herp derp
Not an argument.

>>76569521
Sorry I replied to the wrong post. I meant to reply to >>76568223. As for the other post you made... How new are you? /pol/ has been over and back on that subject time and again.
>>
i think christians would be the favorite tools of zionists. it's their dumb prophecies that put the jews on a pedestal and cuck the USA into fighting israels wars for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I
>>
>>76569607
>That's literally the only game you people play
OK, Professor Falken, what game would you like to play?
>>
>>76570074
Eh, those dumb prophecies also foretold the destruction of the temple and Israel in the first place, so you're point is moot.
>>
>>76568713
A shot for a shot, that's all you get. I'm not doing any work beyond that, because fuck it. I will tell you not to conveniently forget I mentioned this the next time you watch the news and someone argues about or votes on a bill based on "religious conviction", however.

>Wherever you're going with whatever you said just ask yourself if the USSR was a ever a paradise.
>Marx said that thing once, so communism = atheism!
No, the USSR was a shitfest - because it was authoritarian. It had nothing to do with atheism. Show me a good, authoritarian theocracy, and I will concede that maybe atheism had something to do with it. That'd be a hard maybe though, since I'm currently living in a country with a population that's 70% nonreligious, and we're doing just dandy.
>>
>>76570493
>No, the USSR was a shitfest - because it was authoritarian.

It was a shitfest because it enforced an ideology that's unnatural for non-ant and non-bee societies and can't therefore work.
>>
>>76556619
Doesn't Dawkins criticize jews and jewish practices like circumcision? He used to get tons of accusations of being anti-semitic as well though I don't know how he's doing nowadays.
>>
>>76570826
Well, that too. Just out of curiosity; do you think there's an ideology that could be enforced by a government that would work? If so, what?
>>
>>76570914
I can't remember if Dawkins has, but Hitchens sure did. Dawkins has certainly ripped into the Old Testament, though.
>>
>>76570074
there are no such prophecies in the bible. christian zionism is actually based on a deliberate misreading of the new testament.

here for example is the traditional christian doctrine on the jews:
>Supersessionism formed a core tenet of the Church for the majority of its existence, and remains a common assumption among Christians. Subsequent to and because of the Holocaust, some mainstream Christian theologians and denominations have rejected supersessionism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism

and this misreading was promoted by this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scofield_Reference_Bible
which led to this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispensationalism#Distinction_between_Israel_and_the_Church

there's evidence that the scofield bible was unsurprisingly created by british zionists. it was first published by the oxford press, for example.
>>
Constitutionalism with direct democracy on a local level.
>>
>>76571590
>The Scofield Reference Bible is a widely circulated study Bible edited and annotated by the American Bible student Cyrus I. Scofield, which popularized dispensationalism at the beginning of the 20th century. Published by Oxford University Press and containing the entire text of the traditional, Protestant King James Version, it first appeared in 1909 and was revised by the author in 1917.[1]
>>
Hey atheists! If Charles Darwin sent his son Richard Dawkins to die for our sins, why is he stil alive?
>>
>>76556619
Of all the shit on /pol/ this has got to be hands down the most retarded.
>>
>>76571709
also note that date:
>The Balfour Declaration was a letter dated 2 November 1917 from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland. It read:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

they basically created their own fulfilled "prophecy" with which to dupe illiterate protties.
>>
>>76571448
Finally found the twitter I was looking for, from 2012: https://twitter.com/richarddawkins/status/242512128349708288

The link in it is dead, but if this is not criticizing jews, then I don't know what else is. I'm sure someone on /pol/ has tons of screencaps of more of his twitters with similar content.
>>
>>76556619
>leaders
>atheist movement
I had no idea we atheists had a movement, Pastor
>>
File: Cruz Clapping.gif (4 MB, 454x209) Image search: [Google]
Cruz Clapping.gif
4 MB, 454x209
Y'all roody-poo's posting in a troll thread.

Cruz did 9/11.
>>
File: 1459013878490.jpg (60 KB, 627x400) Image search: [Google]
1459013878490.jpg
60 KB, 627x400
>being this much butthurt
Ahmed, there's no place for islam in civilization. Get over it.
>>
>>76571623
So, the ideology the government enforces is one that explicitly limits its authority?

I am confus.
>>
File: 1459013589483.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1581) Image search: [Google]
1459013589483.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1581
>>76572021
Here you go (on the right).
>>
>>76572246
Hello Italy. Would you like to provide a valid source for that quotation?

>protip: image macros are not valid sources
>>
>>76572209
*shitposting

FTFY
>>
In christian societies during the middle ages and up until the mid 19th century, with christian monarchs, jews were at the rock bottom of society.

It wasnt until the freemason good goys and their jew satanist handlers figured out that atheism could be used to de-christianize a society that we lost our natural defense against jewish takeover.

The tolerance of atheism and godlessness is the single biggest scam the eternal jew has played on our societies. For 99% of human history, across all cultures and societies, atheists would be murdered by a raging mob and the government the moment they put on their fedorahat.

And this is what we need to go back again. People need to be made to think twice about denying the existence of God Almighty. The surest way to prove the existence of God to an atheist is to send him to meet his maker on a shovel.
>>
>>76572457
>protip: asking for sources when you could just google it makes you an idiot

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/12/professional-atheist-dawkins-says-christianity-bulwark-against-something-worse/
>>
>>76572605
Yeah! Let's go back to the middle ages! Wooh!
>>
>>76572398
Wow three whole tweets. How many books and hours of tv appearances has he made tearing down Christianity by comparison and which do you think has had more effect on our society?
>>
>>76572292
A constitution is also a document that promises the citizens certain rights and determines the governing body certain tasks.

Some of those tasks might require authoritarianism - like pushing certain ideas and people down the memory hole so that the nation as a whole can stay ethnically, culturally, socially and morally intact. It's all a matter of what's in the document that gets enforced.
>>
>>76572685
Well, yes. I could use google to find a Breitbart article which makes the same claim your image macro does (in fact it includes the same image). However, it doesn't actually provide a source for the quote.

>protip: There is a hyperlink in the breitfart article that might seem like it points to an original source. It doesn't. Posting that link will make you look even more retarded than you do already.
>>
>>76572605
>money lending
>rock bottom
>>
File: 1462678499015[1].png (383 KB, 900x666) Image search: [Google]
1462678499015[1].png
383 KB, 900x666
>Atheism is a tool for the Jews
>So you better worship this Jew!
>Implying Jews don't control every institution
>>
>>76573124
>It's all a matter of what's in the document that gets enforced.
I agree. Like this:
>pushing certain ideas and people down the memory hole so that the nation as a whole can stay ethnically, culturally, socially and morally intact.
- should never be part of any government document ever again. We've tried it many times. It doesn't work.
>>
>>76573184
He readmitted that in a recent video, I've no time to do work for your lazy smelly ass.
Here is another tweet, don't get too much triggered, Muhammad:
https://twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/307366714105032704
>>
>>76573616
>We've tried it many times. It doesn't work.

Then what's the point? Should we just watch our nations go down the drain?
>>
>>76573616
>>76573616
> It doesn't work.
citation needed. Also are you saying it shouldn't be done? Are you in favour of its opposite?
>>
>>76573954
>He readmitted that in a recent video,
for which you have no time to provide a source

Giovanni, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.
>>
Oh I'm an atheist but publicly I play an unapologetic christian just to offend all the mudslimes, gender freaks and PC cucks.
>>
File: 1461331198899.png (102 KB, 507x1264) Image search: [Google]
1461331198899.png
102 KB, 507x1264
>>76574187
I don't save every single video about Richard Dawkins I watch on YT, snackbar. I got these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzoZuHtJ0EI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu7AQTs_y5A

Go blow yourself up or something, Hussein.
>>
>>76574056
>>76574101
>Are you in favour of its opposite?
You mean free speech? Yes, very much so.
>>
>>76574409
So you have 1 vid of Dawkins disagreeing with a Muslim, and 1 vid that doesn't exist. You realise, you're not exactly doing wonders for your credibility, right?

For the record, I don't think Dawkins likes Islam; largely because it's a religion, and he doesn't much care for religion. What I objected to was your image macro suggesting that he now believes Christianity isn't all that bad because it saves us from Islam. That's simply not true.
>>
>>76556619
I'm an atheist, and I fully support the presence of the Christian faith as an ally on the cultural war against socialism and SJWism.
>>
File: 1461714251812.jpg (92 KB, 554x700) Image search: [Google]
1461714251812.jpg
92 KB, 554x700
>>76574892
Did you even watch the video, Abu Hajaar? he says at 4:10 that Christianity is benevolent compared to isalm and Christianity doesn't impose death penalty for leaving the faith. Seriously, make the world a better place and remove yourself, hypocrite retard.
>>
>>76574829
Granting your opponents something they themselves wouldn't grant you is something that been tried many times. It doesn't work.
>>
People always talk about Christian values are the foundation of modern society. Like what, turning the other cheek, being a weak, docile servant, and stuff like that?

They never talk about Germanic values in our society like strength, honor, and bravery.
>>
>>76574829
No I was talking about an ethnically, culturally and morally stable society.
>>
Here's a question for ya.

How does an atheist, married to an atheist, who have both been atheists all our lives, turn around and become Christian? It's like believing in Santa Clause, you can't just go back to believing in myths after you've spent your entire life not believing. I believe in the values, but I can't stomach the rhetoric.
>>
>>76573062
Stop being a retarded faggot. Richard Dawkins talks what he believes, in rational thinking and science.

If he reaches out for jews, muslims, feminists as well as christians, thats because his reason took him there.

At least he is sincere in his critics, and he is not pushing any agenda beyond scientific beliefs.
>>
>>76556896
No, what you are talking about is zen buddhism. Atheism is not without content, in fact it's a reactionary position to occidental religion's death in the wake of scientific naturalism. It's an emotional appeal, asserting that evolution is survival of the fittest, and man must dominate nature because god is dead. It's even more emotional than the patriarchal religions that trigger it. The truth is that evolution is survival of the lowest common denominator. When you kill the cosmic potter the pot becomes a dead thing, not the special snowflake of god. People need to feel superior, and so literally science creates the neurosis of death and fear which births the industrial revolution. Man could no longer trust in god, he had to fight nature with machines and dominate it, because he was alone. The only thing more paranoid than a king with his back against the wall, making others bow before him so they cannot take up weapons against him, is a scared materialist demanding that we disavow intuition and desperately flee to the stars.

You can't even BE an atheist. You can't create a category based on a duality of a deity(singularity) asserting that you don't believe it exists. That's a triple negative. What is a triple negative, really? Is it a coincidencia oppositorum? I don't even know how to spell how fucking stupid that is, and formal fallacies are my thing! Being an atheist is equivalent to believing that 911 never happened! As in, the 911 conspiracy theorists are agonizing over something not phenomenologically real. That's crazy.

Even by the most strenuous scientific standards God is Tetragrammaton. It would be a device, you illiterate pice of shit! Which type of GOD are you even critiquing?!? Do you know how ignorant atheists sound to theology majors? DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING WORTHLESS YOU ARE?

I SHOULD CHAIN YOU TO THE URINAL IN A SHOPPING MALL BATHROOM BECAUSE YOU ARE TRASH AND DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE IT.
>>
>>76575146
>he says at 4:10 that Christianity is benevolent compared to isalm
Technically, he says Christianity is relatively benign compared to Islam. A subtle difference, but a significant one. Again, though, none of this has any bearing on your use of a favourite meme of the christianically challenged, namely the supposed 'quote' in your original image.

I would say make the world a better place and remove yourself, but being a catholic, you doubtless already have a dozen mini-mes polluting the gene-pool.
>>
>>76575644
>You can't even be an atheist.

Are you totally retarded? What does the syntax complexities have to do with not believing that there are any deities?

I would totally prefer if all west returned to it's christian roots, only to antagonize to SJW, promote family values and fight this trans shit.
>>
>>76575402
Greek and Roman values on which those societies were built were very similar too, before they were coopted to christianity. Humility? That shit was NOT a virtue lmao
>>
File: 1461331781350.png (478 KB, 780x1840) Image search: [Google]
1461331781350.png
478 KB, 780x1840
>>76575764
>but being a catholic
That's your assumption. I don't give a shit about religion, I tip my air fedora to you, I'd shit on a bible if that's what it takes to prove I don't care, but I don't own any and I don't itend to buy one either.
>>
>>76575315
Fortunately, it's not up to them. It's the law.

But hey, if you think echo-chambers are so great, why don't you head on over to Tumblr? Or join a gender studies class? I hear they've got this "no dissent" thing down pat.
>>
>>76575644
>you can't create something that doesn't exist and then say you don't believe it exists

But we can and we do.
>>
File: 1461161580664.jpg (386 KB, 684x2059) Image search: [Google]
1461161580664.jpg
386 KB, 684x2059
>religion of """""peace"""""
>>
File: 1460856202029.jpg (178 KB, 777x948) Image search: [Google]
1460856202029.jpg
178 KB, 777x948
>religion of """"""""peace """"""""
>>
File: 1463716776166.png (369 KB, 1544x3100) Image search: [Google]
1463716776166.png
369 KB, 1544x3100
>P
>E
>A
>C
>E
>>
File: 1462598845953.png (311 KB, 656x804) Image search: [Google]
1462598845953.png
311 KB, 656x804
>P. E. A. C. E.
>>
File: 1461876683066.png (1 MB, 1308x1110) Image search: [Google]
1461876683066.png
1 MB, 1308x1110
PEACE
EACEP
ACEPE
CEPEA
EPEAC
>>
>>76576054
Oh, my mistake. You're an ignorant racist, as opposed to an ignorant Christian. I do agree with you, it's important to get the details correct.
>>
File: 1460443626556.jpg (154 KB, 448x638) Image search: [Google]
1460443626556.jpg
154 KB, 448x638
_P_____
__E____
___A___
____C__
_____E_
>>
>>76575402
Christianity was designed to bring an end to pagan superstitions like the belief in the efficacy of witchcraft (note; not that it doesn't exist, merely that it is uneffective against Christians), which in turn made people laugh at it and promoted a more scientific view point. It also stopped human and animal sacrifices in these cultures, promoting the sense that all humans are special and the children of God regardless of race, creed or colour. It also brought Greek philosophy into line with religion. It promoted the idea of a creator among early Europeans who also believed themselves to be made in God's image (i.e. share the same mind) which emboldened them to look for answers to important scientific questions. The list goes on and on and on...

>>76575557
No he definitely is pushing an agenda. The question is if he is pushing a zionist style agenda unwittingly and I think the answer to that is an unequivocable 'yes'.
>>
>>76576058
>Fortunately, it's not up to them. It's the law.
It's been the law in the US and now they've gotten so far that people that say mean things can be fined or sued hundreds of thousands of dollars; that's what happens when you allow subversive people to spread subversive ideologies. Eventually you get subverted. Constant dripping will wear away a stone.

>But hey, if you think echo-chambers are so great, why don't you head on over to Tumblr? Or join a gender studies class? I hear they've got this "no dissent" thing down pat.
Because I don't agree with their nonsense.
>>
Did I really give up my faith if I never had any to begin with? I was raised as a Christian and voluntarily continued to find my faith only to find nothing? I have nothing but respect for Christians and I think the moral lessons and virtues instilled are fantastic, but I can't believe the whole God/Jesus thing.
>>
File: 1459012887199.jpg (62 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1459012887199.jpg
62 KB, 720x439
>>76576533
Islam is not a race, idiot. Islam is an ill ideology for people stuck in the middle-ages.
>>
File: .jpg (62 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
62 KB, 421x421
>>76576247

>Palestinian nationalism doesn't count but Chechen separatism does
>>
>>76576058
I know you must think that never taking a really strong position on anything means that you can't be proven wrong, but the oppositie is really true. You hold no valid opinion, so your opinions can hardly be taking seriously in a real discussion.
>>
>>76577210
Oh no, it counts too. I didn't make that screenshot, just posting for the record. Palestinian militants are cowards who willingly endanger civilians to win the sympathy of the media when muh children get caught up in bombings together with the jihadi fighters.
>>
>>76577453

Fair enough.
>>
As I expected, US flag after US flag. I must say, as a Brit, we find your obsession with atheism quite baffling and bizarre, though it does in fact fit pretty much every negative American stereotype: arrogance, prejudice, and drama over nothing. Here in the UK, Anglican bishops have come out as atheists. Nobody cared. A party leader can say they don't believe in God, and nobody cares. In fact, it is generally assumed that you're not religious. We also don't make wild assumptions or extrapolations from the mere fact that one does not believe in a deity, neither political nor cultural. We have atheist conservatives, atheist traditionalists, and cultural Anglicans that don't believe in God, and nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>76577133
>Islam is not a race
A convenient meme racists. I don't hate brown people, I just hate a religion which happens to be disproportionately comprised of brown followers.

But perhaps I'm being unfair to you. Perhaps you truly just dislike the ignorance of religion in general. Which is why you definitely wouldn't have started this conversation with a fabricated quote in which Richard Dawkins supposedly claims Christianity is a necessary force for good against the advancing Muslim horde.
>>
>>76576570
>Because I don't agree with their nonsense.
So you just assumed that the ideas and morals that would be enforced were your own?

Good luck with that.

As for your first point, yeah it's bullshit and I'll do my part to fight it, as any sane person would. That's sadly all I have time for, as I do think this is important, but it's 4AM and I have a car to fix tomorrow.
>>
>>76577791

>I don't hate brown people, I just hate a religion which happens to be disproportionately comprised of brown followers.

U wot m8? Islam has a wide variety of races following it, namely Indonesians (the largest subset and not a majority), Malays, Rohingya, Bangladeshi, Pakis, Afghanis, Uyghurs, Arabs, Hamitics, Persians (whites), etc.
>>
>>76577453

You also missed a couple counts of separatists in Xinjiang, and "Unknown" causes that are pretty fucking obvious once considered.
>>
>>76556619
reminder that Jesus was a scamming Jude
>>
>>76577843
>So you just assumed that the ideas and morals that would be enforced were your own?

Why would I advocate for a system where that's not the case? Sorry, but I'm not going to waste my time and energy so that the people that are currently running all of Europe into the ground can have some rights they wouldn't grant everyone.

>Good luck with that.
Thanks. It'll probably just end up with straight up fascism anyway but anything other than what we have now is an improvement.
>>
>>76556619
No, but gnostic atheism is pretty fucking illogical.
>>
>>76577791
> disproportionately comprised of brown followers.
Indians are relatively brown too, but I got nothing against hinduism nor buddhism, because they've completely different ideals.
>dislike the ignorance of religion in general
I do and a lot indeed, I in believe concrete things and sky wizards aren't one of these, nor saints, nor flying horses in space, nor men who can split the moon in half. I studied astrophysics, when people talk shit about laws of physics it just makes my blood boil tbqh. People use phones, computers, cars etc, all concrete things that exist and can function thanks to science, yet the very same people often go full retard about flat earth and stupid shit like that, it just triggers my autism.
>>
>>76578052
Malays: brown
Rohingya: brown
Bangladeshi: brown
Pakistani: brown
Afghan: brown
Uyghur: brown
Arabs: brown
Hamitic: brown/black
Persians: brown

You're really not making a terribly good case here. You didn't even mention Albanians or Bosnians.
>>
>>76577453
wiki is western POV media propaganda, its not an encyclopedia, Palestinian cause is a nationalist cause not a religious cause, the land there is an empty desert only 10 000 km^2 (its basicly a city state not a country there are no forests so thats that, Palestinians have a right to resistance.
>>
>>76578606
>Albanians
>not brown

wew
>>
>>76578606

Racial distinctions aren't just made on skin colour, faggot. How can you be this dumb?

>Persians: brown

God you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>76578849
Singaporeans: brown
>>
>>76578654
>wiki is western POV media propaganda
Yeah no, there's plenty of stupid shit on wiki and many of these are written by liberals and enablers. I don't approve of the destruction of Palestine, but I believe the Palestinians should come together and agree to surrender, there's no fucking point in resisting when you're literally surrounded. The militants are definitely not democracy idols, there're plenty of extremists among them, it has been reported many times. Even if they weren't on the same line of thought as ISIS, it still doesn't justify endangering innocent civilians.
>>
>>76562698
He means that they literally think scientists can never be wrong and are to be trusted about everything; holy, in a sense. Look at global warming, its fucking insane how much people trust someone just because they're a scientist. As if they can't be bought like any other person. They will just ignore the scientists that don't confirm their biases, as long as they have control of the government which hands out the grant money to finance this Lysenkoism.
>>
>>76556619
>wanting a kike religion that usurped European religions to be destroyed is bad
Fuck you, I bet you're a gay transsexual Muslim MexicAfrican.
>>
>>76575315
this
unfortunately the US is founded on bluepill memes like free speech for all, so what you're saying totally goes against the tenor of even the far right here
>>
>>76578654
That's retarded, because the mainstream media's position is that its Israel's fault. That's what MSNBC was saying. Israel is hated by the ruling liberal elite so I highly doubt anything negative about "palestine" is coming from them, not on wikipedia, its just something bad about Islam they haven't scrubbed yet.
>>
>>76579161
Well its not like they want to replace it with anything else other than whatever the fuck we have now where people basically worship Obama and political correctness.
>>
>>76566020
But you know God exists
>>
>>76568173
Because it's false
>>
>>76569397
If I'm saved, and I can't lose my salvation, we're is the power and control at a human level
>>
>>76570074
In repented Jews go to hell, so they get no special treatment.
>>
>>76580047
>circular reasoning incoming

After Kek has revealed that you're wrong, why are you still spewing this nonsense?
>>
>>76571153
Christian values, but without forcing Christ on people
>>
File: WAR W.jpg (153 KB, 620x514) Image search: [Google]
WAR W.jpg
153 KB, 620x514
>>76580047
Calviniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist
>>
>>76556619
>Now tithe to my chuch, goy--I mean--guy.
>>
>bible is written by jews
>jews are literally revered by american protestants as god's chosen
>american christians always side with jews in the middle east
>the jewish religion that yoked the restless european spirit is somehow "red-pilled"
>people who question the Jewish narrative are "Jews"

Just face it, you fags are only xtians because it's edgy to do so these days. Jews needed a foot in-the-door with the alt-right and Christianity is the Trojan horse. Never trust a Christian, they're incapable of empiricism, the ultimate enemy of the Jew.
>>
>>76575402
No same sex marriage, no no fault divorce, a government that punishes wrong doing, a good military, love for your fellow countrymen, etc
>>
>>76580531
I'm praying for you and you can't stop me ;) may you never have peace in your life till you come to Christ
>>
>>76578976

Mostly Chinese, but your point?
>>
>>76556619
Actually, it was Christianity with it's emphasis on "love your neighbor, everyone is my brother" which allowed the Zionists to subvert western civilization. The Jews certainly don't feel this way. And Atheism doesn't such a doctrine of suicidal altruism. The Jews found the Achilles Heel of Christianity and exploited it for its own destruction.
>>
>>76581084
Un repented Jews Go to hell, soooooooo yeah
>>
>>76581058
Labels seem to make you salty, Nengyi.
You don't like being brown?
>>
>>76580726
I don't think the JIDF is too concerned with us lonely autistic faggot.
>>
>>76581238
Singapore is actually a fairly nice country
>>
>>76556619

Christianity is a Jewish invention to suppress and cuck Europeans.
>>
>>76581238

I still don't understand what your point is, John.
Also, unless you're playing risk, take off that trip and name. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>76581377
Yes and BBQ was a Jewish invention to make the goyim unclean, what's your point
>>
>>76581323
Sure. It's also largely brown.

>>76581432
It's okay to be brown senpai. Just like it's okay for Argentina to be white.
>>
>>76581508
I had a neighbor who was from Singapore, she was more of a whitish yellow, I think your thinking of Thevphillipines
>>
>>76581508

I don't recall saying it wasn't. I was pointing out that the anglo was fucking retarded for thinking Muslims constituted as one race.
>>
>>76581677
No I hate the sin(Islam) and not the sinner (Muslims)
>>
>>76581025
>may you never have peace in your life till you come to Christ

That's a pretty nasty thing to say, as expected from someone without Kek's blessing.
>>
File: moohamad.png (794 KB, 2000x1024) Image search: [Google]
moohamad.png
794 KB, 2000x1024
>>76581630
No - Singapore is brown/yellow. More brown than yellow.

>>76581677
I don't recall contesting that. Muslims *do* constitute one cancer though.
>>
>>76556619
>It's a, "Christians attack atheism then cry and say the only attack Christianity," episode.
>>
>>76581829

The Anglo did.
>>
>>76581826
Well the alternative (eternal torment) is a much worse.
>>
>>76581829
>No - Singapore is brown/yellow. More brown than yellow.

U wot?
>>
>>76581967
I think hrs trolling
>>
>>76581967
They're mixed. And brown overtakes.
Just like how Spaniards became brown.
>>
>>76581922
But that's not the alterantive, that's just the power fantasies of people that can't accept the truth and their impotent rage that wants others to suffer eternally - just like you would wish that I can't get peace all my life unless I accept your obviously wrong cult.

It'd be sad if it wouldn't reveal such a vile character.
>>
>>76556619
> thinks atheism has some sort of organization behind it
> thinks Jews are behind it because atheists only denounce the shittiest and most popular religions

Nice try christfag, but you're not going to convert me.
>>
>>76556619
I think communism is a better label than zionist.
>>
>>76582130
You need to accept Christ, nothing to do with cults. I don't care if you ever do a thing again after that
>>
>>76582317

"Accepting Jesus" is a meaningless enterprise for anyone whose main concern is civilizational survival, not the bizarre dreams of an after life that does not exist
>>
>>76582130
Who in the world *wants* you to suffer?
>>
>>76582143
American atheist
Freedom from Religion Foundation

These oare organizations Anon
Their are even Atheist churches.

The Holy Spirit Converts, I just share Gospel
>>
>>76582483
There's reason to question "civilizational" survival as a proper value.
Why value whatever the fuck that is, exactly?
>>
>>76556619
Christianity fucked the white race though
>>
>>76582483
Than why even care about civilization if we're just star particles. Why not Just Rape, steal, murder, do anything that will help us pass our DNA
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.