[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump university bean judge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 238x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 238x300
What exactly did Trump say about this beaner that was so controversial? I'm talking quotes because all the Jew media is block quoting trumps words. What was Trumps full statement about this guy?
>>
He literally just called him what he is: a Mexican. Apparently stating someone's prior nationality before becoming a US citizen is a horribly racist and bigoted thing to do in Cultural Marxist-America.
>>
He can't do his job because of his race.
>>
>>76556578

Trump said the judge is biased.
"He's of mexican heritage. I will build a wall ok?"
"He's part of some mexican association"
The judge is part of La Raza, a mexican supremacist group. Biased as fuck. Trump is right.
>>
>>76556691
he was born in Indiana. He has always been an American silly trumpling
>>
Judge is a member of La Raza.

Imagine what people would say if it was a white judge who was part of a group called "The Aryan Race" who's principles included "For The Aryan Race everything, for the rest nothing".

That's literally translating and switching "Latino" to "Aryan".
>>
File: 15iwqr.jpg (57 KB, 300x453) Image search: [Google]
15iwqr.jpg
57 KB, 300x453
>>
>>76557282
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/06/trumps-questioning-federal-judge-not-racist/
>>
>>76556698
He can't do his job because of his interests outside of the case possibly conflicting with Trump's. His interests are a result of his pride in his heritage. His heritage isn't being discriminated. His ability to judge THIS PARTICULAR case appropriately is being questioned.

This is what Trump is saying.

Think, you fucking idiot. Think.
>>
This is what happens when /pol/ level "facts" and arguments about this case are exposed to the light of day

https://youtu.be/s2pqX27lc-4
>>
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.