[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET epidemic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
How do we make the basement dwelling manchildren wake up, take control of their life and start becoming productive members of the society?
>>
Euthanasia
>>
>>76555353
Wait for the beta uprising
>>
Give them a clearcut road to life with clearcut rewards. Men hate uncertainty, and their lives are more uncertain than ever now.
>>
>>76556337
Doesn't that apply more to women? I thought men would excel in the face of uncertainty, love taking risks etc.
>>
>>76556543
>men would excel in the face of uncertainty, love taking risks
This is a really broad statement so I'm going to ask you to clarify. Are you talking about shit like exploring the world and joining the army? Or participating in the stock market? etc.
>>
>>76556234
Any day now surely, we've been talking about this uprising for years and still we sit
>>
>>76556767
Anything, really. If anything, I would say the world is too easy and comfy for men so they opt out of the society.
>>
The amount of self hate on this board is astounding.
>>
I wish I could be a NEET I'm sick of working a shit job for little money. Anyone have suggestions on how to get government money? I see no reason not to be a leech because tons of other people are doing it. Honestly though if I could get dem gubment bux I would spend the time learning an employable skill.
>>
>>76555353
>basement dwelling manchildren
That's HOW they took control of their lives.
>>
>>76556507
Excuses.
>>
>>76555353
Fuck your society. What are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>76555353
Give men a reason to achieve and they will do so. If you take half their income and always shit on them for who they are they won't be part of society, if you cut their balls and destroy marriage they won't have a reason to marry.

Man children are a symptom, you need to fix the cause.
>>
>>76558045
The leaf is right
>>
>>76555353
Make them think it's worth their time to contribute to a society that they perceive is crumbling to the ground.

You think the average NEET gives a flying fuck about contributing? They don't, and they shouldn't feel bad.

This is society's fault, and it will have to reap what its sown.
>>
>>76555353
Boogie2988 is actually an entertainer now, and doesn't collect disability.

He was also the product of an extremely abusive and broken home.
>>
>>76555353
You make this thread every single day.
Nobody here is more of a basement dweller than you OP
>>
neets aren't gonna stop happening until the circumstances that make them want to abandon th their community are removed. neets aren't the issue, shitty circumstances created by society are, neets are just a byproduct
>>
>>76557123

Isn't that just pol?
>>
>>76555353
Why would any man contribute to a society that actively despises him?
>>
File: 1464822931831.gif (2 MB, 372x250) Image search: [Google]
1464822931831.gif
2 MB, 372x250
>>76558045
This
>>
>>76558045

This. I work in retail management, make around $25k a year and live in a small town where that's enough money for me to live comfortably. I'm very minimalist by choice and I would have absolutely no use for any more money than I make now. The only thing I could potentially use it for is starting a family and I'll never risk it when modern women are taught to get divorces at the drop or a hat and amply rewarded for doing so. I watched it happen to my Dad when my parents divorced and the system has only gotten worse since.

So what's my motivation to become a "productive member of society"? I could move up the ladder at work pretty easily but why would I take on more responsibility and work longer hours for money I have no use for?
>>
File: comfy.jpg (108 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
108 KB, 601x601
>>76555353
>start becoming productive members of the society?
Why? """"Productivity"""" is just making wealth for the elite..

If you have no chance for founding a good family and have your own offspring (wifes kids don't count as own offspring) then you have no stake in the society and the logical conclusion is to do what you please while waiting for death to occur (Anime,cheetos etc etc etc).
>>
it's similar to making abortion illegal. if society makes a woman feel that getting an abortion is necessary she'll do it whether you think her baby has rights or not, it's not her fault that society makes having a kid such an unappealing prospect for women, they're looking out for their wellbeing
>>
>>76558802
If you pay taxes and dont leech off the gubment you're already a productive member of society
>>
Unemployment for a year under the age of 30 without being in school should result in mandatory military service.
>>
>>76558045
Also to further elaborate, I'd say it's women's job to fix society. Men have uplifted others from the savage tribes to great metropolis and women sought "equality" by destroying men and their source of happiness. If men were more achieving and marriage worthy it might be an incentive for women to also fix themselves and then fix politics and the economy away from the current fiat currency and state intervention nightmare but men didn't cause this problem and unlike all the previous times when men had to take arms to defend their nation and families from foreign dogmas and armies this it should be women's job to uplift society, let them bear the burden men have had since societies have existed then they will also learn to appreciate men's patriarchal role in society.
>>
>blame society
>blame parenting
>blame environment
>blame education
>blame corporations
>blame blame blame blame blame

/pol/ is full of manchildren holy crap
>>
>>76559122
>because everyone is capable of joining the service

you hold your reputation for being dumb 'murica
>>
>>76558045
All of my this. I love these non-retiring boomers who could grab a woman's ass in broad daylight at work, at their one lifetime job that paid a generous pension, who didn't have to worry about forcibly diversified neighborhoods because they rioted or moved to stop it, presuming that nothing has changed, when they are the ones who changed it.
>>
>>76559122
That would be an awful idea, people would just work part time once a week to avoid it or if they can't avoid it then the military would just use them for useless wars.
>>
>>76559310
>thinking we should coddle people who are out of shape
Imprison neet fatties that can't be whipped into shape for draft dodging. People with legitimate disabilities that are still employable should just have benefits reduced.
>>
File: 1422138400352.jpg (35 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1422138400352.jpg
35 KB, 768x432
>>76555353
Give them purpose.
>>
>>76559598
You have to do a lot of checks and even then the military doesn't need so many fat stupid and emotionally damaged NEETs in their lines.
>>
>>76555353
>basement dwelling manchildren
>boogie

But he earns more than 90% of people on here do.
>>
>>76559219
neets live the life they do because society makes them feel that it's necessary. if you don't get rid of shitty circumstances, people won't stop becoming neets even if you start euthanizing them
>>
>>76555353
Boogie honestly pretty redpilled as far as normies go. He knows he's a fat fuck and is basically just riding the wave of goyim willing to give him money because why not?
>>
>>76559880
No.
They need to man up and start working on their problems.
>>
>>76559830
Sure they do. We'll teach them classic European warfare techniques and create their own branch of the army.
>>
>>76555353
>How do we make the people who realized college debt, wage slavery and the dating marriage wringer is a rigged game where the man loses; become a wallet emptying member of society?

ftfy

oh noes!! who's gonna buy our ...
>cars?
>degrees?
>wedding rings?
>wedding dresses?
>fabulously expensive honeymoons?
>mortgages?
>furniture?
>family medical insurance plans?
>diapers?
>hospital bills?
>divorce decrees?

fuck them all
>>
>>76559122
Military is a joke now.

It needs to become great again.
>>
>>76560069
So you think the army will be stupid enough to invest its resources into this? Because it is much easier to hire capable people who won't need as much training as the limp NEET does.
>>
>>76555353
What is the reward of being a productive member of the society other than you get to "feel good"?

>>76557105
>I would say the world is too easy and comfy for men so they opt out of the society.
I think we sincerely thought that we'd be colonizing moon or do something with space stations by now but we got nowhere to go and nobody wants to help strangers and be beneficial to them, worse some beneficial people get threatened or even killed because they triy to elevate those at the bottom.
>>
>>76555353
why? the growing nigger hordes hate us and that's where society is going. i'm just waiting for a white-only country with laser gun borders. no goddamn hideous brownies allowed.
>>
>>76558293
kek keep believing that

he has 0 will power.
>>
>>76556507

lol tell that to your ancestors that starved in the wilderness
>>
>>76560105
Just because you want to be an outcast doesn't mean everyone should be one.
Some men lift these weights with pride because they know it is the best way to live your life at this moment instead of doing jack shit.
>>
>>76557264
>People don't want to do shit because they don't particularly get respect, money, or love for doing it
>Let's mock them

I don't even know.
>>
>>76560031
Their problem is that if they work they don't get the money they worked for, it's sent to foreigners leeching off the government, if they study to aquire knowledge they are surrounded by the vanguard of feminists and SWJs in universities. If they want to marry they'll just end up in a divorce not long after and lose even more of their income.

Their problems don't come from them.
>>
>>76560354
You mock them until they either kill themselves or man up.

They are men for crying out loud not some damsels in distress.
>>
>>76560031
but people having those problems is the issue, that's what needs to change for neets to stop happening
>>
>>76555353
You think THIS is a NEET epidemic? Haha, faggot, you ain't seen nothing yet! I smirk at those who belittle the fact that industrial revolution 2.0 will happen sooner or later, and we will end up 50% of the population not having jobs because they physically exist anymore.

Prepare your anuses for masses of snorlax-type neckbeards waddling through your streets.
>>
Mandatory national service.
>>
File: 1464771195925.png (758 KB, 776x960) Image search: [Google]
1464771195925.png
758 KB, 776x960
So am I a manchild despite me living at home with mom for my final year of college just to save up money for my future debt? Yet after school and work is finished I'll retort to playing games, anime/manga, being on 4chan and the occasional reading?

I have a part time job as well as give money to my mom. The only reason why I'm kinda broke is because I paid for my summer classes and currently building a new rig just because it's summer and once school starts in the fall I'm not going to be focused on materialistic things I want.
>>
>>76560422
So they find workaround, they do their own work, become freelancers or so on.
Society is full of opportunities, you don't have to take a traditional route, but at least take a damn route.
Just shake that dust and try.
>>
File: ebin2dmaymay.jpg (66 KB, 664x720) Image search: [Google]
ebin2dmaymay.jpg
66 KB, 664x720
>>76560341
Just because you don't want to be an outcast doesn't mean anybody else can't be one.
>>
>>76558045
And yet /pol/ wonders why faggots are degenerate.
>>
>>76560450
Then they'll probably kill themselves.

Like what is manning up at this point?
>>
>>76560529
god I hope robots don't let that shit happen
>>
>>76560544
Whether you work for yourself or some else you still get taxed so you can feed single mothers and immigrants.

What's the incentive to get richer if the richer you get the more you get taxed?
>>
>>76556905
The beta uprising has been delayed until Q1 2017. Please understand.
>>
Pass a law requiring every game console to only be powered by a treadmill connected to a generator.
>>
>>76555353
Who cares. I love trolling neets. I just think the wagie meme is hilarious. They make some great memes around here. I gladly help fund the creation of these memes.
>>
>>76560560
What I was trying to say is that there is no point making fun of """normies""" because you don't see a point to it.
>>
>>76555353

They're productive members.

They consume as much if not more than other normies
>>
File: Snug Pepe 1.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
Snug Pepe 1.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>76558596
This. ^^

I'm not going to stack shelves at Tesco just to make a multi-billion pound corporation more richer while getting treat like shit by society.

No way jose.
>>
>>76560677
It is not about getting richer, it is about being a member of society and participating in its traditions.

>>76560621
Is doing what you want/dream to do and solving your big problems.
>>
>>76555353
Instead of constantly increasing retirement age and work hours we could instead do the opposite and make it cheaper for companies to actually hire more people and have them work for 4-6 hours a day. Then we could start modernizing our education more towards practice and less towards theory so student's will learn to actually find out about stuff themselves rather than sit on their asses listening to teacher for hour or more straight.

A lot of them actually do want to work because unemployment benefits are not all that great and dealing with our dear Kela is torture at best.
>>
>>76560954
Then start your own gig or find a small firm to improve.
>>
File: 1464776952485.png (79 KB, 1073x621) Image search: [Google]
1464776952485.png
79 KB, 1073x621
>>76560800
>What I was trying to say is that there is no point making fun of """normies""" because you don't see a point to it.
This is /pol/ we make fun of pic related why can't we make fun of normies?
>>
>>76557182
Wrong country, bitch. Try Germany or Britain.
>>
File: wayfg.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
wayfg.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>76561061
Ofc you can make fun of normies, I personally just don't see the point in it.
>>
>>76560544
>just be a freelancer XD
You're retarded.
First off, there aren't a lot of freelance professions that offer a worthwhile wage.
Second off, if someone doesn't want to get a job then why the fuck would they want to freelance? Freelancing is much more difficult and there are many more responsibilities as compared to an employee that just takes orders.
And to top it off, freelancers get absolutely taxed up the fucking ass.
>>
>>76560980
What if tradition has been shunned and destroyed?
>>
>>76561253
It was just an example calm down burger bro.
You can choose w/e you think is right for you, there are so many alternatives in this century that you no longer have to choose the traditional "be a wage slave" route.
>>
File: 417273.gif (348 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
417273.gif
348 KB, 500x213
>>76555353
Easy answer retard.

There is no purpose and everything is boring.

>Don't give a fuck about society
>Don't give a shit about other people or money
>What's the point in doing anything when everybody is greedy and retarded.

I literally want this world to collapse.
>>
>>76561317
Its always there, you just haven't found anyone worth living it with.
>>
>>76561513
Nihilism is just a phase.
You will eventually get bored of it and start doing something.
>>
>>76555353

I'm working on it m8.
>>
>>76555353
What's the point if the society you live in is shit? Why support that? Why go work your ass off so some immigrants/rapefugees can come and live the easy life and have all the fun while you even get ridiculed for the "white male privilege" to finance this madness? Fuck this shit, I'm fed up with it. The sooner it all goes down, the better, maybe we can build something out of the ruins, something better without the feminism and SJW bullshit etc. I'm all in for that, I'd work my ass off for that, first in the race war and then cleaning up and rebuilding afterwards. But the way it is? Nope. I'm this close to quitting my job and just start doing what I want.
>>
File: dankPEEP.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
dankPEEP.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>76561755
>autism, the post
>>
File: asuntovaunu1.jpg (50 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
asuntovaunu1.jpg
50 KB, 800x449
>>76561630
>Nihilism is just a phase.
Yeah right and suddenly you notice that the only "interaction" with other "humans" is through 4chan.

T. 26 year old living in a pic related because fuck expensive rent or living somewhere with lots of people.
>>
>>76561630

What the fuck are you talking about nihilism?

Can't handle the truth that you need a word to define it's wrong. Great logic humanity.
>>
>>76561850
You're doing it for yourself, not for the refugees or w/e.
You become a self-made man, you get a wife, a family, and you become very influential and powerful.
That's how you gain power, not shitposting on a mongolian knitting board and hoping it all goes to shit.
>>
>>76555353
Hey you leave boogie alone
>>
>>76562048
Vlad pls stop
You are flooding this thread instead of hurting neets
>>
>>76561952
Your statement was nihilistic as hell man.
Not giving two fucks about all the things you have stated makes you a nihilist.
>Nothing matters.
I didn't say it is wrong to be nihilistic but that it is a phase which will pass when you get bored of it or you find an opportunity worth your while.

>>76561926
Either you have clinical depression / mental illness or you just need more time.
>>
>>76562162
I'm bored
>>
>>76557182
Join the army.
>>
File: spudro_suojeluhälytys.jpg (58 KB, 650x443) Image search: [Google]
spudro_suojeluhälytys.jpg
58 KB, 650x443
>>76562048
>You're doing it for yourself, not for the refugees or w/e.
Tax money is used for cucking """"productive"""" """"men""""
>You become a self-made man
Pyramid scheme where for every success there are 100s of failures.
>you get a wife
She leaves you after taking half of everything you own (or more)
>a family
You won't have any kids because your ex cheated with the pool cleaner and they are not actually your kids but her kids
>and you become very influential and powerful.
Keep on dreaming, the government is corrupt and if your "influence" is against their agenda you will be ended quickly assuming you gain any influence in the first place

>That's how you gain power, not shitposting on a mongolian knitting board and hoping it all goes to shit.
Waiting for the happening is literally the only thing bringing """joy""" to my life..
>>
>>76555353
Pussy as a curency has gone way down its cheaper then hookers these days. Bring it back up and neets will strive for something
>>
File: slav on a saturday night.gif (1 MB, 192x230) Image search: [Google]
slav on a saturday night.gif
1 MB, 192x230
>>76560537
>Paying for school
>Paying to attend classes with niggers and communists

Oh you burgers are so fucking naive. I'm going to a university in EU with zero shitskins, zero feminists, right wing leaning students and zero college costs, aside from a few fees that are mandatory for everybody

You fucking burgers get the worst education, and pay the most for it. I hope trump does something about it, the exploitation of this country's youth is criminal, it's like every single one of you is retarded and take the worst possible deals
>>
>>76562685
>all these /pol/ memes
time to go outside
>>
File: 1464159662570.gif (2 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1464159662570.gif
2 MB, 500x600
>>76562910
>Paying to attend classes with niggers and communists

I will add I am black and that socialist group actually scares me. I'm just trying to do the right thing in life.
>>
>>76562219

Nihilist = don't care about anything.

However nothing matters is a fact.

Why care about something that do nothing for you and you don't have any emotional connection to it.

Why care about other people? maybe some people need interaction, but people like me don't.

This does not mean am nihilist. No

I only care about me, the people i have emotional connection to and the beauty of this unknown universe.
>>
>>76555353
You're looking at a symptom, the problem is feminism.
>>
>>76562685
This is exactly what I'm fucking talking about. Haha god damn man thanks for your contributions. Quality content man. This is why I keep coming back here. God bless sir.
>>
>>76563319
What? how is being a neet a product of feminism?
both are diffrent types of cancee
>>
>>76563288
>nothing matter is a fact
Nobody is in a position to say that. It is just your own opinion, a nihilistic one at that.

You fit into the nihilistic narrative, that doesn't mean that you are a hardcore nihilist but rather one that merely is lost in the world and didn't find something to connect with.
>>
>>76563319
>>76563427

feminism is a product of the men being neets,
>>
>>76555353
I have a college degree and 5 years of work experience and still can't find a new better paying job. Have filled out dozens of applications. There are no jobs where I can make enough money to be independent. I lived with my mom when I went to school and when I worked, and I still live with her. Also my gf lives with her mom too. The only people under 30 who I know who dont live with their parents work 60+ hrs a week and/or have a shit ton of roommates in a moldy apartment. The idea that young people can get jobs, houses, start families, and retire at 65 are a thing of the past. you'll work til the day you die in an economic purgatory. There really is no incentive to not kill yourself. Live to about 60 or so and then off yourself. that is the modern life.
>>
File: 1465248434777.jpg (325 KB, 781x892) Image search: [Google]
1465248434777.jpg
325 KB, 781x892
>>76563006
>>all these /pol/ memes
Parody is always exaggeration but there is a seed of truth as the base in these cases.

>lots of tax money is spent on leftist shit no denying that
>divorces are on the rise
>thought crimes are a real thing in the EU
>EU want to grab all guns
>they are teaching 6 different genders in our schools
>>
>>76563528
Actually I'd say it started with men being promiscuous woman chasers

though I guess the hippies count as NEETS
>>
>>76562482
I tried to join the military. I couldnt because of a past history of mental illness.
>>
Why does /pol/ think there is a NEET epidemic and chooses to focus on ineffectual things?
>>
I work and I pay taxes. What else do you want from me?
>>
>>76563672
Doing nothing not only hurts yourself but your family and friends.

Why not try to make your own rules?
If you are giving up on doing anything to change the current status-quo you are just being a loser.
>>
File: 1465246502460.jpg (833 KB, 2700x1861) Image search: [Google]
1465246502460.jpg
833 KB, 2700x1861
>>76563865
>Why does /pol/ think there is a NEET epidemic and chooses to focus on ineffectual things?

I think the NEETs and men that "opt-out" are similar enough topics to spark an conversation here I guess?
>>
It's whatever. You only get one life. I think if it makes them happy, why not? Who are you to tell anyone else how to live their life? They're not hurting anyone.
>>
>>76563907
You're doing great murican bro, keep doing you.

>>76563865
/r9k/ is here
>>
>>76563736
nah man there were plenty of female hippies who were down with free love

the real problem is the social and financial cost of having a family now. lot of people can't do it and idiotic single women need to find a purpose beyond motherhood once the reality sets in that they will never have kids

this leads to bitterness towards men, ect.
>>
>>76563467

It is a fact in reality but if your mind want to have some fantasy bullshit meaning or care about something because you have these emotions what a human have. Don't mind me.

>didn't find something to connect with.

did you even read my comment? maybe try again. good luck
>>
>>76555353
The times change. The means change. But the solutions remain the same.
>>
Only reason I would work is to provide for a family, however a child is an endorsement of the future and I don't endorse the future

I make more on disability+food stamps than I did working and I have more than enough free time to shoot guns / red-pill reading

>t. disability since 2010
>>
>>76564234
I have, and the things you are connected with are so ambiguous and obvious that only if you're not a human you wouldn't be connected to those things.

Has the universe talked to you? Did it chant some weird code to your ears and told you "lel m80 i dont give 2 shits about nuffin holmes" ?
We are far from understanding the universe, you can only appreciate its beauty, your assumption that "nothing matters" is yours, not a fact.
>>
File: dinner_smiles.jpg (109 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dinner_smiles.jpg
109 KB, 640x480
when are you fellow neets going to settle down with a nice single mom?
>>
>>76555353
You can't, once a gamer faggot has reached NEETdom and become so fat they can't see their dick anymore, they're too far gone. I knew people like this at my rehab and they just fucking relapse as soon as they get out, absolute cancer upon society and a waste of air. The only solution is systematic extermination followed by body liquefaction. Perhaps then they can finally be of use to society (as plant food).
>>
>>76564683
Brutal.
But it isn't too late until their body gives.
>>
>>76564128
Is /r9k/ trying to make people think they matter enough to take action for their sake? Because it's working, sadly.
>>
>>76564790
It's a shitshow I'll tell you...
On one side you have these people defending neets, and on the other you have this guy >>76564683 who is like a Hitler to them.
Just let them be, if they ask for help/advice best thing you can do is help them out.
>>
>>76559122
Great idea desu. The military today is basically welfare except you learn actual skills you can use afterward. It would also combat obesity.
>>
>>76564769
Oh right, I forgot about compulsory military service. Perhaps that might work.
>>
File: 1464806235549.png (875 KB, 1653x1023) Image search: [Google]
1464806235549.png
875 KB, 1653x1023
>>76564592
your assumption that "something matters" is yours, not a fact.

GG manne bro
>>
>>76564592

Okay i explain it to you so you can understand.

I don't think with feelings for the most like the rest of humans.

Because feelings is only on your point of view important basically means nothing but emotions of that human.

Emotions = feelings = care

What is a human? just a average animal on this planet similar to ant or like the rest of the life forms on this earth.

Does the sun care about earth? No, someday the Sun will expand, and eventually swallow the Earth. That's called reality.
>>
>>76559497
that's the point.
>>
File: 1462501064170.jpg (79 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1462501064170.jpg
79 KB, 800x800
>daily "neo-nazis try to awaken the sleeping NEET giant" thread
>>
>>76565900
Will the sun swallow earth in your lifetime? No.
Humans are much more special than ants. We can actually bring destruction to the entire planet if we so desire. We have a lot of power.
You see, being a nihilist means you cannot put meaning onto things because they are mundane, because they are going to disappear in 10 million years or some other bullshit.
If the universe looks like it doesn't matter, you make it matter for you!
>>
>>76564592

My connection to the universe is the vastness and unknown knowledge we still have. That's what is the beauty for (me) I feel connected because every atom on my body is made out of this universe.
>>
>>76555950
Fpbp
>>
>>76566269
And yet, by your logic in your previous post, you say there is no meaning to anything, atoms will eventually be gone, this connection to the universe? Doesn't matter, the sun will swallow me and everyone.
Just find more little things to care about, some things that are in your control or could be in your control and that you will care for dearly.
>>
>>76566226
Was worth a try.
>>
>>76555353
The trip to the store to buy those two game systems was probably the closest thing that fat bastard has come to working out in a decade.
>>
Guys, I work full time. Never missed a day of work other than scheduled vacation in 5 years of my work history and I am a valued employee. When I am not at work, I live the life of a neet. I still live at home and play video games all day. Do you accept me?
>>
>>76566936

if you have a job you're more productive than most of /pol/, but you are also a normie and need to fuck off
>>
>>76566997
I am not normal, I have no GF and my only friends exist online.
>>
>>76555353
Take away my Neet bucks. I have literally no desire to get a job at this point because I live rent free with my parents and get 1000$ a month, which basically means I can buy whatever I want. If I had some incentive to get a job I probably would, but I have no problem living with my parents until they kick me out.
>>
>>76566241
>Humans are much more special than ants. We can actually bring destruction to the entire planet if we so desire. We have a lot of power.

So basically you mean because of knowledge we're more special? this is only a opinion.

Human's are born on earth and meant to live on earth similar to the rest of other life forms. Just because we have knowledge to invent or destroy doesn't mean anything. You could ask a ant why bacteria don't building homes the ant will say we're superior from them. I understand it's hard for you to accept reality but someday when you grow up you will understand.

The basic why humans are not special than any other life forms. because they all are made of the same stuff from earth.
>>
boogie's not a NEET, he's a professional entertainer and millionaire with only a few more years to live.
>>
>>76566997
This isnt r9k you fucking freak
>>
>>76555353
Maybe if you normies didn't fucking shit on us everytime we went outside we might have a job. But nope you bigots only want a neurotypical world so please gas us.
>>
>>76567344
>and millionaire
Doubtful

Youtubers dont make as much money as people think. The general rule is like 1000.000 views on a video = 1000 Dollars
>>
>>76563467
>didn't find something to connect with
Believe it or not, this is incredibly difficult for some people. What did you connect with, anon, that made your life worth living? Please don't say something vague like relationships or self-improvement.
>>
I would stop being a NEET if I could get a job, any job. Nope, need experience to work at fucking McDonalds.
>>
>>76567767
That's why they call it Jew-tube
>>
>>76567767
Well he has 500 mil views so he is half way there
>>
>>76568081
>Nope, need experience to work at fucking McDonalds.
Fuck you, you false-flagging mong. You can qualify with less than a GED.
>>
>filter romanian gypsies
>suddenly thread has intelligent discussion
>>
>>76555353
What percentage of the population is actually NEET?
>>
Dismantle the federal government.
>>
File: this-kills-the-nihilist.png (199 KB, 309x394) Image search: [Google]
this-kills-the-nihilist.png
199 KB, 309x394
>>76565900
>muh nihilism
Mods pls enforce the age limit
>>
>>76555353
>how do we force people to stop having fun in their own way?

Sounds like communism desu
>>
>>76555353
I have near death experience panic attack several times a day, I can't do shit really.
>>
>>76568879
Fuck, I am good looking, have good memory, studied good in high school, then that shit began at second year of the university. I want to study and work, have fun, enjoy life.
>>
>>76568879
As in post traumatic stress induced panic attacks as a result of a near death accident?

Sucks man.
>>
>>76568998
Yes. I almost overdosed on LSD, I almost died from blood loss, I almost got drowned. All this shit happened within two month.
>>
>>76569200
Sounds like the universe really wants you dead.
>>
>>76569353
It happened in your fucking country.
>>
>>76569200
That must have been a fuckload of lsd
Can't really speak of your situation myself but having 'survived' a period of a few years after taking a powerful hallucinogen at the peak of weed induced psychosis, I can say that I no longer suffer from the existential crises that gripped me for literal years.

Keep at it mate.
>>
>>76555555
>>
File: warface0001.jpg (101 KB, 372x390) Image search: [Google]
warface0001.jpg
101 KB, 372x390
>>76555353

World War
>>
>>76567767
According to these figures, Pewdiepie is only making an average of $3000 a day

Lol poorfag
>>
>>76569200
>not living every day as a certified immortal

dude
its all about perspective, the hell are you doing
>>
>>76569462
Who cares where it happened geographically? It just sounds like you were a universal mistake.
>>
Stupid here, so if I had a job putting together shitty chinese toys it would be awwright?
>>
>>76564277
What's the source for this? That art is fucking cool.
>>
>>76569710
>certified immortal
Explain me your philosophy. I don't think it would help me, because those panic attacks can last up to two-four hours straight with reminiscence of near death experience. It's hell.
>>
Cut off internet porn, encourage working out or joining any kind of sport, limit video games or anime intake, get outside more often.

All things you can do yourself. I used to be a lazy cunt. Now I'm working out 5 days a week, limiting how much I jack off, only playing video games when its late at night with nothing else to do, and am actively looking for jobs everywhere. Its not hard to change your life, its just something you have to stick to. Give your life a purpose rather than waiting for one to come to you.
>>
>>76569472
It was two highly concentrated stamps.
>>
>Send all the jobs overseas, bring in H1Bs for the ones that are left
>Make college worthless and piss away trillions on pointless wars, welfare, and handjobs for bankers
>"wwwwwooooooowwwwwww why doesn't anyone want to contribute to society and pay taxes, fucking bugged economy mechanics thanks kojima"
>>
>>76569812
It just partying hard in Boston, that almost costed me my life.
>>
>>76557182
disability, either physical or mental is not that hard to get if you are willing to jump thru the hoops.

physical is better so you can cash your own checks and enter contracts and such.

if you can pass a drug test you might consider getting hurt in a "workplace accident"
>>
>>76566226
Its pretty futile but things would be different if they put their minds towards bettering themselves.
>>
>>76570499
I don't care about your blogging ESL ass. I'm saying if all of those things happened in the span of two months, you need to immediately reconsider your life. This is the universe telling you to wake the fuck up.
>>
I am going to bequeath upon then a piece of knowledge that will upset you:

There have always, and will always, be "manchildren". They're not new; they're not going away; accept that it is a part of reality and cannot be entirely fixed.
>>
>>76570281
you're just afraid
reliving a death you beat 3 times already

you won nigga
go out and share your story, or volunteer to prevent other people from dying to ODs, or go see what other things you can do and survive, why the hell not?

but see somebody about getting maybe medicated first
then go live life youve stolen it back from death 3 times
>>
File: 1423922307867.jpg (27 KB, 321x290) Image search: [Google]
1423922307867.jpg
27 KB, 321x290
>>76555353
Do nothing.

There are more people here than there are jobs in the U.S. If some of these fat fucks want to do nothing with their lives and let their mothers pay the bills for them, then let them be. It'll make it easier for me and the rest of society that wants to go forward in life to find a job.
>>
>>76555353
by fixing the world and getting rid of all the leftists. untill you do that its, DROP THE FUCK OUTA LIFE time.
>>
>>76570968
But who is going to get rid of the leftists? If you want things to get better you got put in effort yourself.
>>
>>76570806
I am this way for three years know. I can go for a walk, meet up a friend, have a cup of tea, have laugh and giggles... Then it strikes and I can't form a sentence for at least a fucking hour. Several times a day like this. I am dysfunctional at the age of 23.
>>
>>76571154
Take your broken English and your propensity for blogging to another site. Maybe social media?
>>
>>76570721
Wake up to what? I had a great fucking life: good looks, good family, got admited to Boston College. Study well, party hard, quite popular. Now this shit made a cripple.
>>
>>76558045
i never thought id agree with a fucking leaf
>>
>>76571279
We have a NEET discussion here, my friend. That's not blogging, that's experience exchange.
>broken English, ESL
my manner of speech changed in all languages I know, since the incidents.
>>
>>76555353

There is no neet epidemic. If you weren't a neet yourself, you'd see that it is highly rare among normal people/families.

If I were to poll my family and friends, as well as coworkers, I'd bet not a single one knows what neet even means.

Stop thinking that 4chan is a real life.
>>
I think waking the NEETs is working, it's just too early to see the results. Realistically it will take at least a couple of years for any NEETs who have woke to really master a skill and become fully productive.

I've been working as a freelance android developer for a few months now, but it might be months before I'm in a position to secure a full time entry level position at a company. This is following literally years of NEETdom following my study of a meme degree.

I like to think it's not too late. I'll let you know if I get in proper work, I'll let you know if there's hope.
>>
>>76555353
Why would you want more competition?
>>
>>76563745
Dying for Israel doesn't sound very fun desu.
>>
>>76571293
>>76571540
Your story sounds sad, but really, you did it to yourself. Drugs are bad news, but if you irreversibly fuck up your life over them, you won't have my sympathy.
>>
>>76571154
go seek help bro

im not going to tell you to power through a panic attack because those can be crippling, but dont accept a mediocre life after you snatched that bitch back from death 3 times

go get help, a shrink, a support group, a psych. something

if it doesnt work, try something else, 23 is hella young still
>>
Unwind feminist family law court precedent that fucks men so hard that they opt out of marriage and child rearing as a defensive option - opting out of being men completely.

Dissolving not the stupid legal fiction of "marital rape" would also help make marriage appeal to men again.
>>
File: 1464731869294.jpg (3 MB, 2700x1861) Image search: [Google]
1464731869294.jpg
3 MB, 2700x1861
>>76564076
>not posting the accurate version
>>
Start a huge war, mass draft soldiers

NEETs will rock the battlefields of this planet since they have nothing to lose anyway, while the average wage slave will be shitting his pants in every engagement

On top of that the average NEET has several thousand hours put into wargames and tactical shooters

While the average wage slave watches football lel
>>
>>76571963
>accurate
>a 3.5 MB file with mossad spyware
Why do you hate whites so much kikey chan?
>>
File: 1420251092459.png (418 KB, 448x486) Image search: [Google]
1420251092459.png
418 KB, 448x486
>>76571701
I hope its working. I was a half NEET for a while and I got sick of that shit so fast. I hope other guys are getting their shit together too. The NEET life is just so empty.
>>
>>76571847
I don't have money to actually get some help. Parents cut me off when that happened. I legitimate can't keep a job, even though I want to. If I ever ask for state support, I am looked up in the system for life.
>>
>>76572143
If you have money, it's heaven on Earth. Why do you think so many people look forward to retirement? You have all the time in the world to cultivate your interests and knowledge.
>>
>>76571847
>mediocre life
I didn't even spend those 3 years with any good for me. I didn't master any skill, read maybe about 10 books total, all I did was talking walks or spending time home.
>>
>>76572250
You already admitted you had a drug addiction. You already fucked yourself.

In the next life, limit yourself to booze and pot.
>>
>>76555950
what's euthanasia going to do? Make me a sweater?
>>
File: come on now.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>76572113
>3.5 MB file with spyware
>jpg
>spyware
>>
>>76572380
You don't have all the time. One day you die and that's it. Good bye to all you love. You know what your feel when you almost there? impuissance
>>
>>76572250
support groups are often free start there

go back and beg your parents, express your remorse and your desire to atone to the kinder of the two, show steps youve already taken to turn your life around

or put your pride away and ask the state for assistance, quit with the excuses

quit with the excuses
>>
>>76555353
by killing off feminist and taking women's freedoms until males finally feel that they are needed.
>>
>>76570142
Berserk mango. Read it.
>>
>>76572481
>drug addiction
Never had one. I used LSD like 5 times, fifth time was almost fatal. Otherwise I was at parties and bars. Sometimes weed. That's it.
>>
>>76572454
Don't waste the rest of your life worrying about the 3 lost years. That's me >>76571701

You have no good memories of 3 years of your life, feel they were utterly wasted? I have the same, except it was 5 years. In reality it's been more like 8 because my degree was totally useless to me.

If I have any hope of recovering the situation, then you certainly do.
>>
>>76572597
>impuissance
Are you just using an online thesaurus? What a stupid word.

Anyway, great, what's your point? Just give in to entropy?
>>
>>76555353
Respect for the trips.

Anyway, solution is simple. Give them an incentive to leave the basement and begin a life as a productive member of society.

>Step 1: Get rid of feminism, as it makes it impossible to make a real connection to a woman

>Step 2: Resegregate society. When women start looking to these men as viable provider options, it will make them more likely to do something with their life.

Step 3: Make raising a family cheaper. More jobs, lower inflation, higher wages, etc... etc... etc...

Step 4: Make contests important again, and give men a reason to participate in contests. The more blood, the better.

Step 5: Mandatory military service. Nothing like a drill sergeant screaming at you and making you... you know... do something with your life to make you... you know... do something with your life.
>>
>>76555353
have women not be such shit?
>>
File: schopen.jpg (183 KB, 1721x2162) Image search: [Google]
schopen.jpg
183 KB, 1721x2162
>>76561513
The only job I could feel good doing would be working for SpaceX to get us to colonize other planets and get back to surviving on the land like my ancestors did. Be fruitful and multiply. A simple goal with simple satisfaction. But a goal a century off.

Technological progress threatens to consume us as we remain trapped here and will need to come up with new reasons to live. War is obsolete with the advent of nuclear weapons, before them you could have a nice cleansing war that would refocus people on what's important.

Even with that slight ray of hope, I'm 90% convinced we're stuck on this rock because it's so hard to get into orbit with the laws of physics. If the Earth were a little bit more massive, spaceflight would be 100% impossible. That's why we build giant rockets only to send tiny spacecraft up to space.

With all this into account, why put in the effort to produce lineage that will originally arrive at the same conclusion? Evolution will select for those of us blissfully ignorant of the decay and entropy of our universe, and the cycle will continue.
>>
File: 1364752856084.png (397 KB, 438x498) Image search: [Google]
1364752856084.png
397 KB, 438x498
I don't see the point in working

Maybe if I had a gf, or ambition, but I'm ugly and I'm not motivated by wealth.

I kinda like the idea of communal living in the countryside, but I'm too awkward to socialise that much.
>>
>>76572750
But you did something. I stayed at home and did totally nothing.
>>
>>76572545
>>76571963
How can you put a spyware on a picture? impossible
>>
>>76560650
I think that as robots and AI replace us we'll be allowed to live freely. It seems like the natural progression in technological evolution, though I could very well be wrong.
>>
What if you're not a neet but you're a permavirign making 6 figures who goes to work then goes home and shitposts/plays videogames?

pol tell me what to do, otherwise it's wizardry for me
>>
>>76560298
tell them what? thanks for making my life more certain?
>>
>>76573200
You're even worse than NEETs. You're endlessly giving your lifeblood for a boss/Jew that couldn't care less that you're a living human being. The fact that you couldn't score exactly once before you turned 30 is just icing on the cake.
>>
>>76561630
It is true that nothing matters, but thanks to the human conditioning, we can make it seem like it matters.
>>
>>76572380
NEETdom is different than being retired though. Retirees use their money to travel, go out to public venues, and other do other activites. NEETs use their money on anime figures and other hobbies with no value.
>>
>>76573133
an animated gif that you can save but can't open in a viewer? its a virus
>>
>>76573200
Work out. Be a fit god permavirgin.
>>
>>76573402
So NEET superiority confirmed then?
>>
>>76560181
True.
If Trump wins, I'm joining the military.
If not, [spoiler]RIP America.[/spoiler]
>>
>>76556234
>beta
>uprising
Pick one.
>>
>>76560298
People who were nomads who lived in tribes had certain lives. They had jobs to do, they didn't have to slot themselves in as a cog in a big machine like you do in todays society.
>>
>>76573505
At least over virgin worker bees.
>>
>>76573440
I use apple, won't happen to me. Which kind of viewer? Never seen those gifs on /pol/
>>
>>76573200
How about how fund a commune for /pol/?
>>
>>76562219
Another retard who doesn't understand what Nihilism is

Nihilism is the thought of believing our existence to be meaningless. The only meaning to anything is what we ascribe as having meaning. So if your meaning of life is being content and happy in your trailer and interacting with society as little as possible then that is what you put value in, not what this broken society tells you to put value in. Like being a slave for a pittance for half your life.
>>
>>76573406
Actually I, as a NEET, use my money on food and entertainment that I can't pirate. It's actually a very simple lifestyle.
>>
Man up and marry some random woman so you can pay for her dreams and then be depressed when she takes all you stuff.
Go on /pol I know you want to.
>>
>>76573907
What are your hobbies? Just curious.
>>
>>76560181

tfw you realize you've made the ultimate sacrifice to guard an opium field for some crooked politician's warlord buddies. Shit like this is sad.
>>
>>76574021
Anime, manga, games, movies, TV, working out. Reason for your curiosity?
>>
>>76574149
I don't really know any NEETs and just wanted to get a good idea of what their hobbies are. I just assumed most are in front of a computer screen almost all of their waking hours.
>>
>>76574321
We are. Some of us like to keep our bodies in good shape. Google "the beautiful ones" for more info.
>>
>>76555353
Make Church service mandatory (even if you do not believe, you have to admit that the Judeo-Christian tradition focuses a lot of morality on work), and make military service mandatory for males.
>>
>>76574400
I got results for Prince's song.
>>
>>76574565
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
>>
File: FreeMe.jpg (59 KB, 573x496) Image search: [Google]
FreeMe.jpg
59 KB, 573x496
Life has no meaning, that's the true redpill.
Humans are fucked, from the beginning.

It is the same as fucking 2000 years ago, the same shit all over again.

Humans are a retarded degenerate race that should be completely wiped off this planet or get enlightened, but since most humans want money and monkey desires, this won't happen. Ever.

We are all just tiny little shits, on a tiny little planet, trying to destroy it with our retarded ideologies which are based on retarded thinking, cat's don't think, plant's don't think, fungi don't think.

We think too much, thinking is our sickness and you all know it too well.

If we would really think about what we are wanting right now in this moment, if we just were able to analyse it every moment we would be on fucking mars.

God damn
>>
>>76574321
I spend a good deal of time playing vidya but I love going out for walks and I love the countryside
>>
>>76574686
Interesting study. Of course, this doesn't have to be our future. John saw this as only a potential fate of man.
>>
>>76575112
Optimistic view. As a realist, I see the future as a much bleaker reality that is reflected in his studies.
>>
>>76572969
I think that's okay. I want to be self-sufficient, but I realized that not working too hard is more valuable to me than the achievements etc. normally valued by people. If you're thinking of a commune they might have a "try it" period or take visitors.
>>
>>76575233
Maybe one productive thing I done this three years was following the news of sorts. There is a chance of stoping aging. So kind of achieving transhumanistic goal.
>>
>>76574850
Absurdism, albert camus
>>
>>76575414
You're insane. Please stop shitting up this thread with your LSD-laden brain.
>>
>>76575233
I can't go on thinking things will get worse. I get those feelings of nihilism and futility every once in a while but I can't just accept them and let them change me. Mankind's existence is always going to be a struggle until the bitter end and I feel like I can't just give in now.

Funny how a thread about NEETs devolves into something much deeper almost every time. People are strange
>>
>>76573086

That's my point though, I didn't for nearly 5 years. Literally did fuck all except play vidya. The 3 years at university before those 5 were pretty much identical.
>>
>>76574850
I'd say we would have invented proper AI, biological immortality and power issues would be solved with nuclear fusion.

We need to stop this hatred for one another, unite together and transcend. But that isn't going to happen for a long time.
>>
>>76575740
I feel you. Reality is a bitch, to workers and NEETs alike.
>>
>>76571540
This isn't true, it really is starting to become a real problem.
>>
>>76555353
>How do we make the basement dwelling manchildren wake up, take control of their life and start becoming productive members of the society?
I think if you are a certain amount of pounds overweight, you should have a 100% tax-deductable basic (up to whatever the average annual rate is) gym membership. So these fat fucks have literally no excuse not to go and get fit.
This won't actually change things, so /fit/izens wouldn't need to be scared of tripping over hamplanets rolling out of the cardio area. But it wouldn't give them any excuses.

Just fucking subsidize gym memberships.
>>
>>76559598
I would've loved to join the military, but I have a heart condition so they won't let me, I checked with a recruiter
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.