[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heroin Haters UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: shootup.jpg (57 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
shootup.jpg
57 KB, 600x776
Vigilante groups in the UK target heroin users. They are burning heroin hobo camps and chasing addicts out of public areas. Poking addicts repeatedly with found needles seems to be a favored action.

http://opentuner.is/drugs-map-of-britain-2016/season-1-episode-2/

http://vodlocker.com/f6yc5hx1t2vp
>>
Good, if you can't keep it under control, eat shit and die junkie.
>>
>>76550752
>heroin hobo camps
That's actually a thing? How do you tell heroin hobo camps from regular hobo camps...by the piles of needles?

kek, fucking Limeys.
>>
> handling biohazardous HIV infested syringes
> trying to infect HIV carriers with HIV
who are these retards?
>>
>>76551138
> How do you tell heroin hobo camps from regular hobo camps...by the piles of needles?

Actually yes, exactly that.

They take a reporter to areas where the junkies camp and there are in fact needles and syringes laying everywhere. The reporter asked them if they reported this to the police. The vigilantes said they did and the police asked them to pick up the needles and take them to a pharmacy to be turned in so the needles could be disposed of properly.

The video is only 25 minutes long, give it a watch.
>>
>>76550752
I think this should be your last worry UK.But I guess when you cant do anything against the mudslimes you have to get out your anger in some other way.
>>
>>76551138
Yeah they have those in the US, too.
>>
File: 1310512770914.jpg (107 KB, 300x227) Image search: [Google]
1310512770914.jpg
107 KB, 300x227
I wonder what would happen if I went to inner city Baltimore and started doing this
>>
>>76551138
>heroin hobo camps
Portland, Oregon has a few heroin hobo camps. Also Seattle
>>
>>76550752
I'd like to see those losers go after drunks or methheads. They'd get curbstomped.
It's easy to fuck with heroin addicts since they're pretty docile.
>>
>>76550752
They'll just move to another spot, heroin junkies don't learn. You should be killing the dealers.
>>
>>76550752
>>76554000

These faggy little vigilante groups only go after soft targets. It's just like those Muslims running around dumping Russian's booze on the ground, if they didn't outnumber them or weren't bigger than them, they wouldn't do shit. I'd love to see them try that shit in the US.
>>
>>76554000
This. Cut it off at the source and the addicts will move onto healthier stuff like cocaine.
>>
>>76554876
Unsurprisingly these vigilantes are a bunch of jobless chavs. There was another series about a vigilante group that targeted paedophiles which was very much the same; it was basically the offspring of To Catch a Predator and Shadow the Hedgehog.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4UowXTw7Lg
>>
>>76551368
British
>>
>>76550752
Good I hope they go after cokeheads and stoners next.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.