[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEAF final solution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 1300x866
How do we exterminate leafs once and for all and why is it pic related?
>>
>>76550136
We boycott syrup and start using honey?
>>
File: image.gif (498 KB, 497x207) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
498 KB, 497x207
>>76550243
>>
More syrup for us, enjoy your africanized killer bees.
>>
How does the taste of maple syrup differ from honey?

I've tasted HFCS maple syrup but I don't know how much that differs from real maple syrup. Maybe I tasted the real thing at some point but I can't remember its taste.

I get the feeling it tastes like a more intense version of HFCS maple syrup
>>
>>76550463
It tastes like maple syrup instead of liquid sugar.
>>
>>76550629
So, it tastes like a much more intense version of HFCS maple syrup?

I noticed the HFCS maple syrup has some kind of tree flavor, if that makes sense.
>>
>>76550136
Tell them we're having waffles and maple syrup at the local hockey rink before the game. Whole nation turns out for the game and then we gas 'em
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 499x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 499x577
>>76550463
I have a glass every morning
>>
File: appleorchard.jpg (411 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
appleorchard.jpg
411 KB, 600x404
>>76550243
>We boycott syrup and start using honey?

Can't we all just get along? Every year in autumn I buy a jar or two of honey from the guy who loans his bees to all the apple orchards around here, and in the spring I'll get a jar or two of maple syrup because it's delicious in everything.

>>76550629
>It tastes like maple syrup instead of liquid sugar.

Have you only ever had big brand pasteurized honey? Honestly honey has a much stronger flavor than maple syrup, and the flavor varies greatly depending on the sort of flowers the bees visited.

Apple orchard honey, wild flower honey, blueberry flower honey, clover honey... All of these are delicious while being completely different in color and flavor from each other.

Now maple syrup can also vary from one to the next depending on the skill and patience of the person who boiled it down. One of my friend makes his own for his family and friends, and he boils it down very, very slowly. The taste cannot be compared.

>>76550463
>HFCS maple syrup

Please kill yourself before ever buying and consuming this. Please.
>>
>>76550243
>We boycott syrup and start using honey?

Actually just start making your own maple syrup. Flood the market. Here in Quebec, production and price of maple syrup is controlled by a cartel, making it completely noncompetitive. If you guys up your production, you'll destroy our market.
>>
>>76551056
Is it not unhealthy as fuck to consume that much syrup?

>>76551395
It's unusually difficult to buy real maple syrup even in big cities, supermarkets don't sell it because of low demand.

Can you comment on how the flavor compares to real maple syrup? I'm thinking in buying some batches straight from Canada.
>>
>>76551639
Bootleg maple syrup sounds ghetto as fuck...
>>
>>76551395
I am not a racist. But Canada is not sending its best people to /pol. You are bringing in autists, you are bringing in samefags. Some of you, I assume are okay.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.